The Desire

By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz gill I had always desired to be loved and wanted by my husband from the day we got married but thr... More

Prologue
"Packing "
" Spoiled "
" Broken promises "
" Change "
" Blue moon "
" Call me dada "
" Chocolate "
" Booboo "
" Toys "
" 30 day's "
" Puraani Delhi "
" Pancakes "
" Olden days "
" Baby Steps "
" Kiss "
" Jealous man "
" Boy's "
" Lipstick "
" Prove me "
" Step back "
" Bowling "
" Baby Sissy "
" Re-thinking"
" Team "
" Strawberries with Ketchup "
" Together "
" Better Day "
" Connection "
" Midnight cravings "
" Vacation "
" Vacation 2 "
" 22Weeks "
" Beautiful Mama "
"Missing "
"Family "
" Perfect "
" Epilogue (Part One) "
" Epilogue ( Part Two) "

" Family man "

537 98 15
By KashishSharanyaShara

Sidharth

Shehnaaz elbowed  to my rib cage signaling me to shut up, I rolled my eyes carrying the cake up the stairs to zahara's room. Shehnaaz unlocked the door carefully without creating much of a noise.

" Shit we forgot candles "

I whispered to shehnaaz who pulled the candles out of her pockets, turning the flash light on we walked in making sure not to burst any ballons which layed on the ground, shehnaaz opened the curtains while I place the cake on the table turning the lights on. I woke zahara up who is in deep slumber, I rub her back coaxing waking her up she woke up rubbing her eyes looking at me. Smiling I kissed her forehead picking her from the crib .

" Happy birthday zahara "

Wished shehnaaz excited kissing zahara all over her face, she looked around taking in the view in front of her seeing her entire room was covered with ballons and party decorations, shehnaaz bought the cake lighting the candles we sing the birthday song asking her to blow the candles, she tried blowing it but couldn't so I ended up blowing the candles for her . I held her hand making her cut the cake feeding her and wished her ' happy birthday ' , she just ate the cake baked by her mother enjoying it.

" Zahara be careful "

I said as she tried opening her gifts ripping the wrapping paper apart into piece excited looking at it, I looked at shehnaaz remembering how shehnaaz would also feel happy or excited on seeing presents. She squealed looking at the kitchen set which made me happy , shehnaaz glared at me looking at the next gift which were some diamond earrings.

" You can't get diamond earrings for a 2 year old sidharth!! "

Says shehnaaz unimpressed by my gesture, I rolled my eyes helping zahara open her other gifts.

" Shehnaaz she is my daughter she can have the entire world if she desires "

" You are spoiling her I'm not liking it"

" Baby chill take it easy it's just gifts for her birthday "

I said kissing shehnaaz on her forehead, my phone buzzed saying I have an important meeting as today would be the day I would be buying ranbir's company. I texted my secretary saying I would be right there before the meeting.

" Tu birthday party ka liya time pa ayega na?? "

Asked shehnaaz who ate her breakfast feeding zahara along I nod my head kissing there foreheads filling my plate with some food taking a seat next to her.

" It starts at 7:30 pm , I will be here before 6 :00 pm. And guess what zahara , dada and zahara  are matching today "

I say happily remembering I had picked a similar colour outfit as zahara to wear today , zahara nods her head as I fed her some cerelac. After having my breakfast I immediately left for work bidding them a goodbye, I assigned the guards to take care of the security by the time I'm back. Entering the office my secretary came running passing me over the files asking me to sign over certain papers which I did.

" Brief me about the current status "

" Sir nine business partners who are working with ranbir are agreeing to sell there shares to us "

" What about the others?? "

" They need more money "

" Buy them right away , I want all the 14 on my side. But don't exceed the limit . Kushal start with the merge right away I want all the shares and stocks on my side immediately, change the market turn over instantly"

I say checking over the graph seeing it varying, the news was out about me buying ranbir's company including all his shares in the market along with the business partners. I knew doing this would be the only way to stop him but at the same time he isn't happy about it . My phone has been buzzing from constant calls and messages from ranbir which were just threats I ignored them knowing he wouldn't be able to do anything as everything is in my hand now.

" Sidharth where are you?? "

Said shehnaaz from the other side as I move out of my office checking the time to see it's 7:00 pm.

" Baby almost on my way , I just left the office right now "

" Will you be here on time?? Zahara has been throwing tantrums that she wouldn't get dressed by the time you are back "

She says defeated and I could hear a whining zahara in the back handled by my mother.

" Baby I will be in 15 minutes "

Saying so I hung up on her moving towards my car, I open my car door to find someone already waiting for me. I rolled my eyes looking ranbir along with his men seated in my car.

" What's so hurry sidharth?? Let's talk about business shall we "

" What business ranbir?? I have already bought you're company "

I say smugly stating facts he hits me with the back of the gun taking me off-guard, I touch the corner of my forehead finding it having a cut over it and  bleeding. I punched him right across his face making him move back, gun's were pointed at me immediately after my action.

" How dare you to punch?? "

" Why the fuck would you hit me?? Do you think it's some kind of a sick joke"

I said being pushed against the door with a gun right on my head, ranbir signs looking at me.

" See sidharth I'm not here to fight, I will give you two options one is give me the company back or chose to die "

" Not happening "

I say in a monotone, he glared at me with rage in his eyes. One of his men dragged me out of the car punching me I push him against the wall punching him.

" I'm not here for a fight, give me my damm company or do you want my niece to be a widow soon and my grand kids fatherless. Think about your daughter sidharth who has just turned two today or that unborn baby do you want them to grow up without a dad "

" You think, you threatening to kill me would change my mind let's not forget though I would give you you're company back you're business partners are still under me and so are you shares on which you have invested "

He watched me keenly taking in all my words I pushed my hair back brushing it exhausted.

" You are going to lose a lot, take my words. You took the malik empire before and now ranbir enterprize, you are creating problems for yourself "

" What will you do?? Kill me. If you kill me too nothing would change the company would still be in my name "

" I'm letting you go for now, but soon you would be losing everything you ever had whether it's you're business you love so much or the family you just got back "

He says determined, I just shook my head wiping the blood off my forehead. I pull my phone out calling kushal asking him to meet me in my office.

" Now what?? Should we stop the merge?? "

" Not at all keep it going we are almost there, I don't want to be a coverd and stop the merge because of his baseless threats "

" Sure I will ask the team to handle it for now, I have asked the security to double up here in the office also at our house's . Providing double protection to both you're parents and in-laws "

I nod my head moving out seeing 5 missed calls from shehnaaz, I check the time to see it's already 9:50 pm I cursed calling her but she kept on declining it. I drove back home , driving with one hand and calling with the other, she kept on declining and soon it mentioned her phone is switched off. ' Fuck!!! She is doing this again, ignoring me. She thinks I'm not there on purpose, God she will hate me even more now. And this time zahara would also be upset ' thinking so I park my car practically running inside the house. I open the door with my shaking hands to see the lights were turned off and I was greeted by complete silence, the clock striked 11pm making my legs shake.

" Shehnaaz baby!!! "

I call out her name walking in, turning the lights on seeing everything at it's spot clean the decorations were still on making my stomach churn. Walking towards my room I open the doors slowly to see shehnaaz putting zahara asleep, she looked at me but her eyes we're completely blank with no emotions shown in them. 

" I'm sorry "

I practically begged feeling sorry about me being late again, she shook her head pulling her hand away from mine.

" You did it again sidharth, I'm not accepting anymore apology . I don't need your sorry just to see you doing the same mistake again "

" I was stuck in a situation "

" What could it be possibly be so important that your daughters birthday . Wait a minute you weren't even there when she was born "

Said shehnaaz taunting me, I exhale placing my hand over her shoulder she takes a step back biting her lower lip.

" Sidharth I think this isn't working, I don't think the second chance is worth giving a try anymore. We are over for good. I don't want you trying anymore or pleasing me anymore "

" Shehnaaz don't say that, we are not done yet. I didn't chose to be at work today I promise. I wanted to be here for you and zahara I swear to God I was just caught up here in Situation "

" Yet another business meeting sidharth?? Do you even know how sad zahara was that you weren't here. She was crying asking me to call you but you wouldn't take my calls. She wasn't ready to cut the cake until ashok uncle and rita aunty had to coax her and take our spot "

" I was really helpless shehnaaz, I wanted to be here but ranbir had different plans "

I said wiping her tears , she looked at me curious observing me . She raised her hand touching the wound on my forehead making me hiss.

" What happened did he hurt you?? "

She asked in a hurry I just shook my head wiping my own tears , she immediately left me moving inside the kitchen. She got me a bottle of water and an ice pack icing my wound.

" What did he do?? Shit I'm so sorry. I was being selfish I couldn't see , you were in pain "

" No shehnaaz, it isn't your fault at all"

" It is, if you are in this state it is because of me. Now tell me what happened "

" He is angry that I bought his company and shares in the market. He held a gun against me and threatened me to stop the merge and give the malik empire back "

" Did you give him back?? "

" I did not "

" Sidharth you should have just given it away, why are you putting yourself through this??? It's happening because of me I'm so sorry "

" Don't be sorry at all baby , I wouldn't be giving him the company back . I have planned something better for him "

" Please sidharth don't do this. I don't want him to harm you for some money "

She says hugging me, I held her tight in my arms kissing her forehead.

" I will handle me in my way, you don't stress about this. And from today no more business... "

" But?? "

She said cutting me in the middle, I shook my head pulling her further into the hug scared thinking ' she is changing her mind again, I wouldn't let that happen ' .

" No, from today  all my time would be spent with you , zahara and our little one. No more business meetings, investors or stocks between us "

" You will be sick of me soon "

" No I wouldn't from today I'm a full - fledged family man "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 25.4K 45
A marriage dream of every girls life. one of them is our shehnaaz Kaur gill. marriage a beautiful stage of life which is another born for a girl. She...
198K 17.9K 70
she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was rude and arrogant.... he had faced hardsh...
581K 39K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...
387K 25.1K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...