๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ...

By jennaawritess

๐’ฒ๐ต๐ป ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰: ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ . . . ๐“›๐“ช๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท has been best friends with Walker Scobell h... More

SOMEBODY TO YOU
CAST INTRODUCTIONS
I. BAD FOR BUSINESS
1. birthday boys
2. cast list
3. walker?
4. Fast Times & Plane Rides
5. dinner & games
6. colorado springers
7. the hillside
8. suprise...?
9. exploration
10. sweetheart
11. Girls Day
12. suspicions
13. Realization
14. Summer & Kate
15. Volleyball
16. Beach Date
17. farewell
II. RED
18. Filming
19. Confidence
20. "heartbroken"
22. The Announcement
23. Date Day?
24. farewell (the second time)
25. unsure
26. arguments
27. distance
28. without you
29. groveling
30. new releases
epilogue
CONNORS BOOK!
ANOTHER BRADY FIC!

21. say yes

1.5K 39 68
By jennaawritess

twenty-one           .          say yes

[ narrative ]
FEBRUARY 13TH, 2024
The Question
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

I SIT DOWN on my bed, reading over the lines I have to film tomorrow just as a last minute check to make sure I know them all.

Walker's here as well, and he's going over his lines silently too. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Walker and I both look to each other.

"You expecting anyone?" I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"No? Did you ask someone to come over?"

"No," I shake my head now.

Both of our faces have confused, curious expressions on them. I get up and go to open the door.

By now the person has knocked again, and I'm debating looking through the peephole to make sure I'm not gonna be jumped when I open the door.

I check the peephole and it's Brady. He seems really nervous, and it concerns me. I immediately open the door.

"Brady? What's up?" I ask him, and he smiles at me.

"Hi, sweetheart. Are you free right now? I made plans for us." Brady says quickly.

Walker walks up to the door, and when he sees that it's Brady he just does a head nod of acknowledgment before heading back to his bed and sitting down on it.

"Yeah, I'm free. Where are we going?" I ask him, and he just grabs my hand, pulling me out of the room.

"She'll be back by 8:00!" Brady shouts to Walker before shutting the door.

"Brady I was going to change! It's February and I don't have a jacket!" I shout, and he just gives me a look.

"Take my hoodie then. I don't care," he replies.

He takes his hoodie off in the elevator, handing it to me. I mumble a thank you before slipping it on. It's warm from his body heat since he was just wearing it.

Just like the rest of his hoodies, it's a little big on me, but not crazily. The sleeves go a little over my hands, which I'm pushing up constantly... and the waistband sits at my mid-thigh.

The fact that I have leggings on with it makes a cute outfit, as if the hoodie is purposefully oversized.

He holds my hand as we walk to his car, and I remember he never told me where we're going.

"Brady, where are we going? You never answered me before." I ask, and he once again, doesn't answer. "Brady Noon!"

"It's a surprise, sweetheart. Chill out." He laughs, and i scoff at him.

"You know—"

"You hate surprises, yes, I'm aware. I just decided I don't care." He finishes my sentence, and I roll my eyes at him jokingly.

He connects his phone to aux, and he plays a Sabrina Carpenter playlist that I made him set up a few days ago.

My favorite song, how many things starts playing first. I get visibly giddy at the intro and Brady smiles.

"This is one of your favorites, sweetheart." Brady says softly, and I nod enthusiastically.

"Yes! I love this song, Noony. How did you know that?"

"It's the first song you added to the playlist. Also you were listening to it on repeat the day I interrupted your alone time." He explains, and I feel like I'm melting.

"You remember that stuff?" I ask, and he gives me a why wouldn't I? look.

"Of course I do. Why would I forget anything like that?" He says like it's an obvious thing that he'd remember.

I'm probably looking at him like he brought me the moon, but I don't care. He's genuinely so sweet.

The fact he remembers tiny details about me, he offered to let me use his room any time I wanted alone time and he'd leave so that I could be alone, giving me his hoodies without a second thought, renting an entire beach just for us... gosh, I really like him.

"Lo? You okay?" He asks, tapping my thigh gently with his hand, his eyes on the road.

"Hm?" I suddenly remember our conversation. "Yeah, I'm fine Noony. I was just spaced out."

"Oh, alright." He nods. "Ready?"

"For what?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"To explore the pier," he replies, motioning outside.

I smile immediately. "Really? We can go walk the pier?"

He nods once more, and immediately unbuckle my seatbelt, hopping out of the car and rounding to the drivers side to wait for Brady.

He laughs and gets out too. After shutting the car door, he grabs my hand and walks me through the pier. We watch the various rides and rollercoasters run as we walk past, the faint screams of the kids and teens on them making us laugh.

We come across many good views, and I take a bunch of pictures. Suddenly a group of girls a few years younger than us runs up.

"Oh my gosh, are you Brady Noon?!" One of them squeals, and he nods.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you," he says politely.

"No fucking way! Can we get a picture?" The blonde one says, and Brady looks at me before shrugging.

"Can Lauren be in it?" He asks the girls, and they sort of make a face at each other, signaling they quite obviously do not want me in their picture, but they hesitantly nod anyway.

The blonde one holds her phone out to take a selfie of the group, leaving my head out of it purposefully. Brady takes notice.

"Hey uh... you three are fans, right?" He asks them, and they all nod eagerly. "So you must know Lauren then?"

"Well..." the brunette one gives me a dirty look. "I mean I guess... she's just like, Walker's friend right? She's not famous."

I debate giving the snarky bitch a dirty look back, but since she seems to be about 14 I decide not to because I don't want to give Brady a bad image.

"Yeah. She's just a friend of Walker Scobell. Aren't you two like fake dating for press?" Brunette girl asks, and Brady seems a little pissed at the question, but he doesn't show it.

"No. We're..." he looks at me. "She's my girlfriend. It's not fake."

I blink a few times, processing his words. His girlfriend?? Not that I know of...

"Oh." The blonde says distastefully.

"Let's go, then." The brunette mumbles.

The third girl hasn't spoken much. Her friends walk off, and after they're pretty far away she smiles at me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for them. You're so cute together and I follow you on Instagram, Lauren. I love when you post about volleyball!" She gushes, and I smile happily at her.

"Thank you so much! Do you want a solo picture with me or Brady?" I ask her, and her face lights up.

"Can I? With you, of course. No disrespect, Brady. I just... don't really care about the teenage mutant ninja turtles." She says awkwardly, and Brady laughs.

"No offense taken. I'll take the picture for you two?" He asks, and she nods.

I pose with the girl, and she seems so grateful and giddy about the fact she got a picture with me.

"Can you send me that? I'll follow you back on Instagram." I ask the girl, and her jaw drops.

"Really? You— you'll follow me back? I— oh my gosh! Yes I'll send you it right now!" She says excitedly, immediately dming me the picture. I follow her and she can't stop smiling.

I see Brady also following her back, and he smirks at her.

"Go tell your friends you got a follow back from me. I'm sure they'll be jealous, even if you don't care for me." He jokes, and she smiles.

"Thank you! They aren't really my friends, anyway. Sophie— oh, sorry. The blonde girl is my step-sister." She explains, "thank you again for letting me get a picture with Lauren! Have an amazing day, you two are such a cute couple."

I smile and wave as she leaves. Brady smiles at me after the girl walked back to the other two her age.

"She was sweet." He mumbles, and I nod.

"Yeah," I remember he called me his girlfriend. "What was that about me being your girlfriend, Noony? I don't recall being asked?"

He narrows his eyes jokingly. "Well maybe you will be soon, huh?"

"Maybe, only you know the answer to that."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

We spent the entire day out at the pier, and after a few more encounters with some Brady fans, he decided to take me home... or so I thought.

"Noony, why are we at the beach... again?" I ask, and he shrugs.

He hops out and grabs something, but I don't see what it is. When I get out, I see he's holding flowers and a volleyball.

"Brady? What's this for?" I ask, and he doesn't say anything. He just hands me the flowers.

"I uh... Kate told me you like roses. I wasn't sure what color so I got red, but—"

I kiss his cheek. "Thank you, Noony. I do love roses."

He smiles before pulling me down to the sand, walking a few feet back and hitting the volleyball at me once I was ready for it.

I see that there's writing on it, but I don't dwell as I pass it back at him. He sets it at me, and I hit it down at him, but somehow he fails to get it up.

I laugh as he ends up in the sand. It's now coated his legs which he sighs at. He throws the volleyball at me jokingly, and when I catch it I see what the writing says.

Can I be your boyfriend?

My face softens as I look at Brady. He's avoiding my eyes, and I assume he knows I've read the words. I walk to him, sitting down in the sand in front of him, where he's still sitting from his dropped ball.

"Noony?" I say softly.

"Hm?" He mumbles, not looking at me.

"Of course you can be my boyfriend... only if I can be your girlfriend, though." I joke.

He immediately looks at me, grabbing my face and kissing me passionately.

I drop the volleyball to the sand below me, kissing him back as my hands go to his hair. I feel him smile into the kiss, and I do the same.

When he pulls back, he can't stop smiling.

"I've wanted to be official for so long," he admits, and I gasp.

"Me too, Noony!"

He laughs, and all the sudden I hear Somebody To You playing from the nearest building.

"Brady, it's a sign." I mumble fondly, and he looks at me curiously as he helps me up from the sand.

"Why's that, sweetheart?" He asks.

"Our song is playing," I whisper, and his smile widens.

"It is, isn't it?"

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

jenna speaks!

YAYYY THEYRE FINALLY DATING 🥳🥳🥳

I love this chapter sm and I was so excited to write it!!! The next chapter is Valentine's Day 🤯

Summer & Walker are getting less annoying!! Aren't u so happy? (Be happy please🙏)

don't forget to vote and comment if you're enjoying! I'm so excited to finish this book bc it means my Kate fic will get started/published 🙈🙈

Tysm for 6k on this. That's absolutely crazy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 92 16
"say my name and everything just stops. i don't want you like a best friend." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ "friends" don't treat each other like they do ๐Ž๐‘ aver...
9K 228 12
the daughter of a gang lord with a horrible past falls in-love with a pretty girl who stays out of trouble.
10.4K 183 14
brady and jazmine and been friends since they were 5 & 6 , everyone knows their inlove but themselves lowercase
27K 1K 23
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ ๐—œ๐—ง'๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—”๐—š๐—œ๐—–, ๐—œ ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉ*เณƒ:. ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ an adult becomes a magica...