Arrange Marriage With My Enem...

Von kpopidolshipper_

"I love him" "Then go to him..." Mehr

Part 1
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
part 14
part 15
16
hate me more.
I will cut your both head
Baby Boy
new guy???
My Angry Bird
pretty ass
Punish you
My husband
What the fuck??
the king lose he's queen forever
The King Need He's Queen
Found The Queen
stalker
don't let the queen alone
Something is missing
Memories Back..
Just a Dream
wierd
Hate
i love you but you love him
I was wrong... you never love me
What the-
I will make you fall in love again to me
right person??or not??
Surprised..

part 2

460 17 0
Von kpopidolshipper_

Jimin POV..

"Hmm very quiet and very relaxed"

I'm sitting on the sofa and drink coffee while watching TV when I saw my twin brother to spoil my silent moment and here they walk down the stairs while fighting oh god help me I don't know what I do with these two.

"Hyung did you saw my favorite brief I did not find it!"

"Hyung did you use the comb? I'm going to be late arghhh!!"

"Not only you are the late here so keep silent !!"

"Is my fault that you did not put your brief on the drawer duh?"

"So what do you care HUH!?? "

" You did not know where did you put your own brief because You do not know how to get cleaned because cellphone just keeps you hold "

" Jungwon shut up !! "

" But that's true "

"shut the fuck up!!"

"What if i don't??"

"I will kick your ass!"

"Then i will kick your balls!

"Excuse me my balls are very precious not like your dirty foot!!'

"Excuse me??then my beautiful ass are more prettier than you ugly face!!"

"Pig!!"

"Your are the pig here P.I.G PIG!!"

"Horse!!!"

"You are the horse!!!"

Here we go again they start to fight so take a deep breath.

"Jungwon !!!! sunoo !!!!!"

loud I said to them and I saw them flinch and looked at me with fear while turning their head down

"It's early in the morning and both of your started to fight again?? And sunoo you're brief was in the basket because I still not put it on you drawer but you can wear it and get dressed Don't wait me to pull the towel in your waist and make you wear your brief??... Jungwon the comb was on the table in the kitchen and sunoo dressed okey?? because the food is ready and I will drop you both in your university..
NOW!!! GO!!!BEFORE I KICK YOUR BOTH ASS!!!"

I shouted out of them while I was still holding my coffee and they immediately ran Jungwon running to the kitchen and Sunoo speeded up back to upstairs while holding the towel in his waist making not to fall because I already know that he still not wearing he's brief.....

I was about to drink my coffee when my cellphone sounded suddenly. on the table and I immediately put my coffee and took the cellphone.

Taehyung ..

"Hello Tae ??"

"Jimin What time is it ??"

"7 tae Why ??"

"What time do you go to the cafe ??"

"6:30"

"so ??"

"Soo What ??"

"Jiminn !!!!!!!"

"Okey sorry I know I'm late but what could I do?? I  have two brothers moving like a turtle and bickering every morning and night"

"Do not get mad tae please sorry okay ?? Promise when I already drop my two turtle I will immediately headed there okey??"

"Fine but come fast don't make me wait for long or I will cut your head and feed to the dog"

"Yeahh Okey See You Later Taetae"

"Fuck You"

"Love You Too"

i cut the call and i turn off the tv when i saw sunoo walk down the stairs while fixing his hair I stand up and come to him.

"You do not need to fix your hair suniee your always cute, pretty at all"

I told her and he immediately smiled and embraced me

"Thank you Hyung and where's Mom and Dad?"

"Actually they go to Dad's work because there's a deal and don't worry okay ??"

We hug each other again When I heard the fake cough of Jungwon

"Always Sunoo How About Me"

Jungwon Said While he wiped his fake tears me and sunoo laughed to he's cuteness and we immediately embraced Jungwon.

"aww woniee of course i love you very much i love you two remember that okey ??."

" Jimin hyung is right wonie and remember that even though we always fight I love you okay ??"

Then We hug each other and headed to the kitchen and eat our breakfast after that we immediately walk out of the house and walk headed to my car

Jungwon and Sunoo Get In and Sit In The Back Sit And I Get In To And Start The Engine And Headed to Thier University After a Minutes of Driving We Finally Reach The University.

I immediately came down and walk to sunoo and Jungwon and hug them.

"Take care okey ?? And when there is someone insult both of you just immediately call me okey??and I will teach them a lesson and listen to teacher okay ??"

"YES HYUNG"

"Good okay you can get going okay ?? just call me when the class is done okay ??"

"YES HYUNG"

Then we  broke the hug and they immediately turn around and started to walk I  instantly walk back in the car and start the engine .

"Hyungs Take Care!"

My Brothers Said While Waiving In Me I Give Them A Bright Smile And Started Drive Headed To Cafe.

"Tae will surely kill me"...

After a minutes of driving I reach the cafe  I immediately jump out of the car and immediately get in to the cafe ..

"tae i'm here look i'm here."

I said while walking to the counters and I saw Taehyung Walking Headed to Me

"I know I saw you and do not say anything and go to the customers and ask them what is Thier order okay ??"

He told me and I immediately nodded and I started to serve the customer. After a minutes my cellphone suddenly sounded. That reason to stop me from doing what I do and go a counter and look at Taehyung and He Nod.

"Hello?"

"Hello sir ?? Are you the brother of Park Suno and Park Jungwon ??"

"Uhmm yes Why ??"

"The Principal called you to come here because your brothers get in fight and they are waiting for you at the Principal Office"

"What??!! are they fine are they hurt!!! ???"

"Don't worry sir thier fine"

"Oh god thanks and okey I will be there in any moment"

I cut the call and I look at tae that already looking at me .

"Taetae"

"What ??"

"Can I ??"

"No"

"Please you know how much my two brothers precious in me right??"

"fine but .."

"But ??"

"I will come with you"

"okay"

i said and taehyung signal he's workers to keep working and take care the cafe and we walk headed to the door and walk out

"let me drive jimin"

"no this is my car and i will be the one that is Will Drive"

"One !!"

"fine!"

I said and stomp my feet and immediately entered to the car and taehyung sat beside me and he started the engine

"Are They Fine ??"

"Maybe if  there is something bad happen to my two brothers I will kill them all"

I said while looking out of the window when I suddenly feel the tae held in my hand reason to make me smile ..

"Do not worry they are fine okay ??"

He said while holding my hand and immediately nodded.

"Hmm"

Then I smile to him and look outside of the window..

TO BE CONTINUED.....

_____________________________________

YOUR BELOVED AUTHOR
-UNNIE

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
97.1K 2.5K 29
' Fucking alphas, you think y'all are so damn great.. The fuck not... ' ' You'll be mine.. You'll see ' Top - Yoongi ( Jimin smtimes ) Bottom - Jimin...
2.3K 320 6
the most powerful alpha existing in world who is son of the leader of "Bloody Moon" pack makes deal with the leader of "blossom" pack that his son wi...
55.5K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...