Blue Lily // Walker Scobell x...

By lacvysLibrxrq

TYSM FOR 100k!!! Y/n has always been a shy theatre kid, taking side roles and background characters but when... More

Authors note
Chapter • 1
Chapter • 2
Chapter • 3
Chapter • 4
Chapter • 5
Chapter • 6
Quick note
Chapter • 7
Chapter • 8
Chapter • 9
Chapter • 10
Chapter • 11
Chapter • 12
Chapter • 13
Chapter • 14
Chapter • 15
Chapter • 16
Chapter • 17
Authors note
Chapter • 18
Chapter • 19
Chapter • 21
Question
Chapter • 22
Announcement
Chapter • 23
Chapter • 24
Chapter • 25
Chapter • 26
The End?

Chapter • 20

3K 57 24
By lacvysLibrxrq

"So watchu doing tonight?"
34+35 by Ariana grande

I roll over towards my window, getting tangled in my bed sheets. I groan and reluctantly get up. The sky is a stormy grey colour, might rain later. Something rings to my side, a message from my agent.

Agent

Agent: Morning y/n, you need to be at the front office 8:30 sharp. Your new bodyguard Cory will be waiting for you.

Seriously? I'm not even recognisable to many people, why would I need a bodyguard. I can't do anything about it I guess. I should probably get dressed before I'm late.

(After getting ready)

As I leave the elevator I see my bodyguard standing a few metres past reception, starring straight at me. I smile awkwardly and walk towards him. "Hi, I'm-"
I start to say but get cut off "I know who you are miss, please just follow me." He croaks. Something about him is really off, I can't put my finger on what though?

The cab wait for me on the curb but when I go to open the door, the bodyguard swats my hand away. "I can open doors" I joke but he doesn't laugh, not even a smile.

The rest of the trip to set is super awkward. I don't try to start a conversation with him, he sorta looks like a big teddy bear with a straight jaw line and LOTS of muscles. I don't know why that scare me. "You've arrived." The driver says. I thank him and get out as soon as I possibly can to avoid my bodyguard. Walker is already on set, practicing the fight scene with Leah and some of her cabin mates.

🎬Walkers pov🎬

"Y/n's here" Leah says. I turn around and see her with a bodyguard, he looks strange, almost like his facial features are messed up just like Tyson's are with the mist. "Hey" Y/n greats me with a light hug and I feel my cheeks go red "morning y/n/n" She looks up at me "how's the scene going?" She asks. "Not bad, would be better if you were in it" I replied "Obviously" she says sarcastically. I roll my eyes, letting her stylist wish her away. "Walker? I need to talk about the script with you" my acting coach calls out.

🎬Y/n's pov🎬

My stylist takes off my puffer, chucking it on the couch. I was about to get my phone from my pocket to text Leah but she pops up behind me "soo.." she says "LEAH! Gosh you scared me!" I shriek, which cracks her up "YOUR FACE" she laughed her ass off, making my stylist sigh. "Cmon, it wasn't that funny" I said. "Okay, okay" Leah huffed. "Back to what I was gonna say,whatisgoingonwithyouandwalkeryouhavetobedatingtellmeeverything" she blurts out. I only catch one word, walker. Here she goes, ranting about how cute we are. I single to my stylist who I don't trust with anything. She'd probably tell all her rich friends and start rumours. Leah whips out her phone, really really aggressively.

Leah 🫶🏼

Leah: ARE YOU AND WALKER LIKE DATING?

Leah: WHATS UP WITH YOU GUYS

Leah: I NEED DETAILS

Y/n: Calm down!

Leah: I WONT UNTIL I GET THE DETAILS

Y/n: I dont know what to say 😭

Leah: words, sentences, paragraphs it's your choice 😑

Y/n: We mighttt be dating

Leah: I KNEW IT

Leah: WHO ELSE KNOWS??

Y/n: just you

Y/n: AND IF YOU TELL ANYONE

Leah: I won't 🤓🖐️

Y/n: you better. You better go film now

Leah: FINE

A/n: I'm so sorry for the short posts. I'm still on holiday and I don't have a lot of time for writing. ANYWAYS WE HIT 17K READS! Omg it's crazy! Don't forget to vote this up and follow me for an upcoming walker x reader fanfic! I have an editing account on TikTok with walker, Dior, Leah, Aryan ect! Follow me at lac3y.eq1tss

Edit a/n: sorry for no posts lately I've just been super busy

Word count: 678

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
184K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...