Time Traveling Through the 70...

By gadiskukang

Title: Time Traveling Through the 70s《穿越七十年代小日子》 Author: běi qiáomù jiǔ《北乔木玖》 Description: As Concubine Qi of... More

Chapter 1 The Marriage Exchange
Chapter 2 Unexpected results
Chapter 3 The beginning of new life
Chapter 4 This husband is not too bad
Chapter 5 Adapting to the new life (unedited )
Chapter 6 Separation and independence (unedited )
Chapter 7 Han Xiuying's cooking skills (unedited )
Chapter 9 Textbooks and rags (unedited )
Chapter 8 Novel Cognition (unedited )
Chapter 10 Go to town (unedited )
Chapter 11 Harvest (unedited)
Chapter 12 Binzi's prey (unedited)
Chapter 13 Why is it not martial arts? (unedited)
Chapter 14 Yams for money (unedited)
Chapter 15 Money Lost (unedited)
Chapter 16 Those thieves (unedited)
Chapter 17 Final Result (unedited)
Chapter 18 Meeting big money for the first time (unedited)
Chapter 19 Next Plan (unedited)
Chapter 20 Something happened in the county (unedited)
Chapter 21 Follow-up (unedited)
Chapter 22 The old man in the bullpen (unedited)
Chapter 23 Entering the city again (unedited)
Chapter 24 will enter V tomorrow, January 3rd (unedited)
Chapter 25 Accident
Chapter 26 Honeysuckle (unedited)
Chapter 27 Fight on your own (unedited)
Chapter 28 Excitement (unedited)
Chapter 29: Misfortune and blessing (unedited)
Chapter 30: Blessings and misfortunes (unedited)
Chapter 31 Pig Hunting (unedited)
Chapter 32 Results (unedited)
Chapter 33 Going into the mountains to share the meat (unedited)
Chapter 34: Rich people change (unedited)
Chapter 35 Calculation (unedited)
Chapter 36 Detained (unedited)
Chapter 37 Causes and Consequences (unedited)
Chapter 39 Han Ling beats someone up (unedited)
Chapter 40 Medicine (unedited)

Chapter 38 Meeting (unedited)

19 0 0
By gadiskukang

  After finishing all this, Han Xiuying quietly exited the kitchen and touched the west wing, "Minghai, Minghai." She called in a low voice from outside.

  Xu Minghai was brought here in the afternoon and was beaten frequently. His whole body was sore and his head was dizzy. He suddenly heard his wife calling him. At first, he thought he was hallucinating, but as the sound drifted in the direction of his voice, he When I noticed the black shadow printed on the window, I was shocked: Why is my wife here so late and so dangerous?

  "If you hear this, don't move. I'll go in." Han Xiuying saw Xu Minghai moving in the room and knew that he heard her calling him. She didn't dare to go in without saying hello, fearing that Xu Minghai would make some noise and startle the people playing cards in the main room.

  Xu Minghai's heart was filled with turmoil. His wife really came and she blamed himself! Pulling the lock on the door, Han Xiuying entered carefully.

  "Yingzi, why are you here?" After Xu Minghai asked this question, he looked at the daughter-in-law in front of him, so sad and guilty that he could not speak, and his eyes were wet.

  When Han Xiuying came in, she didn't ask Xu Minghai why he didn't listen to her, nor did she blame him for beating him. She walked up to him and knelt down, held his shoulders and asked him: "Where are the injuries? Did they beat them hard? Are there any injuries?" Are you feeling particularly uncomfortable?"

  Xu Minghai felt sour and sweet listening to his daughter-in-law's caring words, and almost shed tears, "Yingzi, I'm fine, this is dangerous, you leave quickly, this fat guy not only wants money, he also wants other attention. You go back quickly , let others come."

  "I know, please don't move around yet. Look at the stain on your face and the beatings on your body." Xu Minghai's nose was bleeding, and there was blood on his face besides the bruises.

  Han Xiuying prevented Xu Minghai from moving and untied the rope from his body. Then she gave him the food she had brought and asked him to eat something first. Then she told him about Xu Datou's visit to his house in the evening and how Xu's brother followed Xu three times. The big head asked about the situation.

  Thinking of Xu Datou and Han Xiuying, she was a little annoyed. The source of this matter was him, and today, if he hadn't been wandering around often and never came home, Xu Minghai probably wouldn't have come directly to the town, but would have tested him first. Anyway, no matter what Said that now looking at Xu Minghai's bruised face, Han Xiuying's anger was directed at others.

  "Minghai, wait until tomorrow morning the captain and brother will ask the mayor to take you out. You can't leave tonight, otherwise I'm afraid that Wang Biao will take revenge and go back immediately. We have to go out from here openly and find the mayor. If he comes forward, depending on the past situation, he will stay at home for at least half a month and not dare to look for trouble." Han Xiuying told Xu Minghai the result.

  "Well, Yingzi, when I get out, I won't let this damn fat guy go." Xu Minghai said through gritted teeth. The words Wang Biao said when he beat him this afternoon made him want to eat him.

  "Revenge must be avenged, but we can't be impulsive, otherwise the work of asking the captain to come tomorrow will be in vain." Han Xiuying held his shoulders and looked at him and said.

  Xu Minghai swallowed the last bit of buns and said, "Yingzi, I will never be so impulsive in the future. I will only do bad things if I have no brains. I was wrong this time."

  The two of them exchanged a few words and Xu Minghai urged Han Xiuying to go back. It was too dangerous here and she could be discovered at any time. Han Xiuying helped him tie the rope loosely, and just in case, she also specifically told him, "Try not to touch the water and food in this yard. If they pour cold water on you, tell me immediately when you get back."

  "Yingzi?!" When Xu Minghai heard this, he turned his head and looked at Han Xiuying.

  Han Xiuying fixed the rope behind Xu Minghai and tried it to see if it was too tight. Then she turned to face him and looked into his eyes and said, "I'll let you know when I get home."

  She said she was going back, but Xu Minghai was still here. How could Han Xiuying leave with peace of mind? She was afraid of an accident. What if Wang Biao caused trouble in the middle of the night? Even though she knew the probability was very small, she was still worried. If she was really here What to do if something irreparable happened one night? She didn't want to give an accident a chance.

  Xu Minghai in the west wing didn't know that his wife did not go home that night, but went to the back of the west wing and stayed there all night.

  Han Xiuying thought a lot that night. In this life, she was just a commoner like an ant. Not only these powerful people could manipulate them at will, but even the street bullies and village bullies bullied them. The powerless are the weak at the bottom no matter what dynasty they are in. In such a situation, even if they never cause trouble for their whole life, who can guarantee that trouble will not come to them on their own initiative.

  No matter which dynasty or society it is, if the poor at the bottom want to live a more comfortable life, achieving class crossing is the most effective way. Being bullied or having someone bully you only means that you are not strong enough or powerful enough.

  She already knows a lot about this society. Judging from the current situation, it is difficult to change the status quo. The system is too strict, and if you don't pay attention, troublesome people will find fault. But everything depends on people. There is such a long time in life. As long as you have the intention to change and work hard, who can guess what it will be like in five, ten or twenty years.

  Perhaps there was a connection between them. At this time, Xu Minghai and Han Xiuying in the room were thinking the same thing. He told himself that he must work hard to become stronger in the future. As a man, he is supposed to protect his wife from wind and rain, but he makes her worry and suffer because of himself. He doesn't want his wife to suffer, and he doesn't want his woman to be insulted by others, even verbally. If you dare to hit Yingzi, be careful, he will take revenge sooner or later!

  Xu Minghai, who has grown up smoothly for nineteen years under the care of his parents and brother, has never had this moment of desire to become stronger and capable.

  I thought about a lot of miscellaneous things, and it seemed that not long after, the sky turned gray and bright, and it was the next day. Han Xiuying stood up, adjusted her clothes, and walked to the entrance of the town, where she planned to wait for the captain and the rest of the Xu family. When they saw her waiting at the entrance of the town, they would at most think that she was worried that Xu Minghai couldn't sleep, so she got up early and set off to the town first, without thinking about anything else.

  Han Xiuying waited at the entrance of the town for half an hour before the Xu family and the captain showed up with the donkey cart. It was past seven o'clock at this time. Not only was the weather a bit cold in the north in late autumn, but there was also some fog in the morning. Looking at them, there was a slight tide. The coat should have set off from Xujiazhai around six o'clock.

  Brother Xu saw Han Xiuying standing at the entrance of the town from a distance. He quickly jumped out of the car and walked over quickly. He quickly looked at her up and down and found that the clothes on his body were damper than theirs. "No wonder I called you home." No one answered. I thought you were sleeping soundly this morning, but I didn't expect you to come early. Why didn't you wait to take the bus with everyone? A woman, it's not safe on the road, she came so early and waited for a long time, right? "

  When Xu Minghe and the others got up in the morning, they packed up and went to Minghai's house. No one answered the door. He thought that his sister-in-law was just sleeping. At first, he was a little dissatisfied when no one answered. He didn't expect that his sister-in-law got up so early and even walked before them. Before catching the bus, we had to go to town first. Alas, we must be worried about Minghai.

  "No, second brother, just for a moment." Han Xiuying said nothing more, greeted Boss Xu, Lao San, Xu and the captain, and the group walked towards the town. The captain knew where the mayor lived, so they planned to go to the captain's house to find someone so early.

  It took me 20 minutes of walking around to get to the door of the mayor's house. The courtyard wall was gray, the wooden door was new, and there were various kinds of moon chrysanthemums and peonies on both sides of the door.

  The captain asked them to wait in the car. He knocked on the door and went in to find someone to talk to them about the situation.

  "Pah, pah, pah." The captain patted the door a few times. After a while, a voice came from inside asking "Who is it?" It was a man, probably the mayor.

  The door creaked halfway open, revealing a man in his forties wearing a Chinese tunic suit. Seeing that it was the mayor, the captain quickly called him "mayor".

  "Captain Xu, why are you here so early?" Mayor Wang glanced at the donkey cart next to him, "What's the matter?"

  "It's something." The captain took two steps forward, leaned close to Mayor Wang's ear and lowered his voice, "It has something to do with Wang Biao."

  After hearing this, Mayor Wang glanced at the few people next to the donkey cart, and basically understood in his heart that this must have caused Biaozi or Biaozi to cause trouble. Regarding this younger brother, Mayor Wang is a bit jealous of the fact that steel cannot be made into steel. What a brain. I wonder if he is about to enter the half-year assessment. What he usually does is not good, so he rushes to cause trouble at the critical moment.

  Mayor Wang is not afraid of these villagers, and he will offend them if they provoke him. As long as there is no serious matter that affects people's lives, he is not willing to interfere. Otherwise, his mother would come to his door every day and cry for him who died hundreds of years ago. father. But recently, the higher authorities have sent people to conduct assessments, and people's minds have become impetuous. To be honest, who doesn't want to take another step forward, so rumors about Biaozi defrauding people in gambling and causing trouble were spread in their office building some time ago. At that time, he called people to his home and gave them a lecture. He promised that he would not cause trouble again in the near future, but he didn't expect that it had only been half a month before someone came to his door.

  Mayor Wang called the team leader inside the gate, and the two of them murmured for a while. Han Xiuying and others were waiting in the car outside, not knowing what the outcome would be. They hoped that Mayor Wang was really as easy to talk to as the village chief said. , you can take Minghai back as soon as possible.

  After learning what happened from the brigade captain, Mayor Wang not only cursed. Damn it, his mother just took half a month's salary from him last month. She must have given it to this kid, and she still cheated people for two fucking dollars. This motherfucker wanted to cheat his eldest brother's position. ah.

  Han Xiuying didn't know if the mayor could make the decision for them, but she knew that everyone had selfish motives. She didn't ask for too much. She just wanted to rescue Xu Minghai from Wang Biao quickly.

  It might have only been a few minutes, but Han Xiuying felt that she had been waiting for a long time before the captain and Mayor Wang came out.

  "Are you from Xu Minghai's family? Don't worry. I just heard from the captain that I don't blame him. Now I will go to Biaozi's house with you and bring him out." Mayor Wang walked out of the gate and walked directly When he came to Han Xiuying and the others next to the donkey cart, he spoke with a good attitude before they could say anything. 

  "Thank you, Mayor. Please forgive me." Brother Xu went up and said a few words. Mayor Wang took the people to Wang Biao's home without talking to them much.

  "Bah bang bang, bang bang bang, Biaozi, Biaozi open the door, bang bang bang." Mayor Wang slapped the door and shouted inward.

  "Who the hell doesn't go to bed so early in the morning and disturbs people's dreams? How dare you mistake grandpa for his sleep? Damn it, you don't want to live anymore, do you?" Wang Biao was woken up by a series of knocks on the door from outside. He was very angry and kicked him. Zhang Zi next to him said, "Damn it, why don't you hurry up and open the door to see who is seeking death? How dare you delay my sleep!"

  The bastard Zhang Zi, who was having a sweet dream in his deep sleep, was kicked awake by Wang Biao. He reluctantly held up the waistband of his trousers with one hand and rubbed his eyes with the other before going out to open the door, mumbling.

  "Bah bang bang!" Another series of knocks came from outside the courtyard door. "Damn it, why are you so anxious? You are rushing to be reincarnated!" Zhang Zi scolded as he walked over.

  He was grinning a series of swear words, and when he opened the door, he said, "Who is it, you fucking..." When he saw Mayor Wang standing in front of the door with a dark face, Zhang Zi's legs immediately trembled.

  "Mayor, mayor..." I was so frightened that I couldn't even speak.

  Mayor Wang, who was full of anger, saw him acting like a bear and pushed him away, "He's blocking the road. Where is Biaozi? Let him come out quickly."

  Zhang Zi quickly said: "He's in the house, he's in the house." After that, he ran into the house and called for someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 14.4K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
376K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
261K 29.9K 76
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
686K 36.2K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...