Time Traveling Through the 70...

Oleh gadiskukang

Title: Time Traveling Through the 70s《穿越七十年代小日子》 Author: běi qiáomù jiǔ《北乔木玖》 Description: As Concubine Qi of... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 The Marriage Exchange
Chapter 2 Unexpected results
Chapter 3 The beginning of new life
Chapter 4 This husband is not too bad
Chapter 5 Adapting to the new life (unedited )
Chapter 6 Separation and independence (unedited )
Chapter 7 Han Xiuying's cooking skills (unedited )
Chapter 9 Textbooks and rags (unedited )
Chapter 8 Novel Cognition (unedited )
Chapter 10 Go to town (unedited )
Chapter 11 Harvest (unedited)
Chapter 12 Binzi's prey (unedited)
Chapter 13 Why is it not martial arts? (unedited)
Chapter 14 Yams for money (unedited)
Chapter 15 Money Lost (unedited)
Chapter 16 Those thieves (unedited)
Chapter 17 Final Result (unedited)
Chapter 18 Meeting big money for the first time (unedited)
Chapter 19 Next Plan (unedited)
Chapter 20 Something happened in the county (unedited)
Chapter 21 Follow-up (unedited)
Chapter 22 The old man in the bullpen (unedited)
Chapter 23 Entering the city again (unedited)
Chapter 24 will enter V tomorrow, January 3rd (unedited)
Chapter 26 Honeysuckle (unedited)
Chapter 27 Fight on your own (unedited)
Chapter 28 Excitement (unedited)
Chapter 29: Misfortune and blessing (unedited)
Chapter 30: Blessings and misfortunes (unedited)
Chapter 31 Pig Hunting (unedited)
Chapter 32 Results (unedited)
Chapter 33 Going into the mountains to share the meat (unedited)
Chapter 34: Rich people change (unedited)
Chapter 35 Calculation (unedited)
Chapter 36 Detained (unedited)
Chapter 37 Causes and Consequences (unedited)
Chapter 38 Meeting (unedited)
Chapter 39 Han Ling beats someone up (unedited)
Chapter 40 Medicine (unedited)

Chapter 25 Accident

25 0 0
Oleh gadiskukang

  Xu Minghai had a bad reputation in the village because he was young, ignorant and naughty. The yam incident last time had a certain improvement in his image in the village. However, because Xiaonanshan had been allocated to him at that time, this matter was not known privately. How much people talked about it.

  Unexpectedly, because Xu Minghai worked hard and hard this time, the team leader actually praised Xu Minghai at the meeting to summarize the harvesting of wheat. "Everyone wants Xu Minghai to learn from him. Xu Minghai has been working very hard these days. Those who are lazy and cheap should better go back and reflect on themselves. They are not working for others. Don't you take back the crops and divide them? ah!"

  What most people in the village look at in people is whether they are diligent and not attentive to their work. Xu Minghai was criticized before because he was lazy at work. Although the praise at this meeting made some people hate Xu Minghai, it didn't appear on the surface. People are talking about Xu Minghai's fault, and most of the villagers are still clear-sighted.

  "The four boys of the Xu family are different after they get married."

  "Yeah, I didn't expect it to change so much. I remember that I was very lazy before."

  "Xu Laosan has a large family. Without the help of his father and those brothers, he would have known that farming is not easy."

  "It's good if you know how to work. That way you'll look like a man. Otherwise, you'll really be an idle bastard."

  "No, I think he has changed a lot since he got married."

  ...

  After the meeting, the villagers discussed what had just happened in twos and threes and went home together.

  Han Xiuying listened to a few words and felt very good. She felt that the result was not bad. In Dachu in my previous life, there were quite a few people who were detained or even forced to death because of their bad reputations when something happened around them. Xu Minghai's reputation in the village was too bad before. People live in groups, no matter ancient or modern times. People with a bad reputation will not be welcomed by others, and when something happens, someone might make trouble for him.

  Xu Minghai, who just thought that if he worked more, his wife would work less, he didn't expect that he would be praised by the captain and the village elders and aunts because of this.

  After the wheat was cut, all that was left was to dry and thresh. The original plan was to thresh it directly after cutting, but looking at the clear sky and blue sky and white clouds, it didn't look like it was going to rain. I was as tired as a dog just after cutting. Young people are advised to take advantage of the good weather to get more sun and let everyone take a rest for two days.

  If it's cloudy, these farm guys are guaranteed to work faster than anyone else, but when the weather is good and conditions permit, just take your time and do it. Anyway, there is plenty of time in the long run, so why are you wasting your time like this? Really What to do if you are exhausted?

  The captain looked at each and every one of them wilting and thought that they had been working hard these past few days out of fear of a change in the weather. There was indeed a lot of work assigned. He also thought that it would be better to dry the wheat straw again and wait for the wheat ears to dry. After threshing, he looked at the sky and said, "Okay, everyone has been working a lot these days. Let's take a two-day break. But let's make an agreement first. If something seems a little bit wrong today, we have to come back as soon as possible." Finish the rest. If the food doesn't go into the warehouse, it doesn't count as your own. It all depends on God."

  "Don't worry, captain. I promise to work hard after a break." "I'm sure nothing will happen to the food." After the captain finished speaking, except for some elderly people muttering that they shouldn't do this, everyone else promised not to do it. It will be mistaken for food being put into the warehouse by mistake.

  After two days of rest, Xu Minghai was happier than anyone else. "I'm so exhausted. I can finally take a breath." Xu Minghai said in his heart.

  "Yingzi, let's have something for lunch. You've been tired a lot these days, so take a break while you're not working." Although my daughter-in-law does less work, she follows her every day and does it in a down-to-earth manner. When I came back from work, I still had to prepare my food. I had no time to spare, and I was already tired and thin.

  "Okay, let's warm up the leftover chicken soup from last night, put some noodles on it, put some wild vegetables on it and eat it like this. By the way, I've been visiting the field these days. I haven't been to Dr. Duan's place for a few days. Where are you going after dinner? Let's go take a look and I'll give you some food." Han Xiuying thought about the situation and said.

  "Okay, let's give him some yams and rice and let him cook it himself. He's been busy lately, and no one will pay attention to him, an old man with five categories of black hair." Xu Minghai didn't want his wife to make food for the old man anymore, because he was afraid of being tired. On fire.

  After returning home, the two of them washed themselves with hot water from a large basin in the yard, and had a hasty meal. Xu Minghai let Yingzi rest first and then carried his things to the cowshed. Old Man Duan has also been dragged to work in the fields these days, and he is very tired. At first, he had some food from Xu Minghai, so he was able to eat well. But now, no one has come here for three days, and he can't even get enough food. I ate two meals of wild vegetables.

  This time Xu Minghai saw the old man looking at the door as soon as he got close. He probably was waiting for his own and walked over quickly, "Mr. Duan, I'm sorry, I have been busy these days and forgot about it. I will give it to you as soon as I think of it. It's been delivered, and there are three kilograms of rice here, so you can make some vegetables to eat in your spare time."

  "Yeah." Mr. Duan only gave Xu Minghai one word, but his deliberately sullen face and eyes that obviously couldn't hold back his smile made Xu Minghai feel funny. Thinking about an old man ending up in such a miserable state, Xu Minghai also I didn't mind. I put down my things and was about to leave. Unexpectedly, I turned around and just raised my feet when I heard, "Come here after the summer harvest, but I will only teach you how to recognize herbs."

  After so many days, Xu Minghai finally heard someone let go. He was very happy and turned around. Before he could express his gratitude, old man Duan carried his things into the house, leaving Xu Minghai with a hunched back.

  "Exactly." Xu Minghai shrugged, whistled nonchalantly, and left in a good mood.

  At one or two o'clock in the afternoon, when the sun was shining, there was not even a dog wandering on the dirt road in the village. Xu Minghai wiped the sweat from his forehead with his hands and walked home quickly. He happened to hear it when he passed by the door of Xu Mingbin's house. Binzi's loud voice.

  What's going on? It's not a quarrel, right? Xu Minghai thought about it and entered Xu Mingbin's house. What's the matter with the old man choking with the woman? Xu Minghai thought that if the two of them quarreled, he might as well persuade him. I advised Binzi to get better.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as I reached the door and before I could say anything to enter the house, I heard Li Li's voice: "I am doing this for everyone's benefit. The summer harvest should not be rested. What if it rains? The food will be destroyed." "

  When Xu Minghai heard this, his first thought was: What the hell are you doing, why bother with so many things? Didn't the captain agree? Later, when she heard Li Li say something about rain and a reduction in production, she looked up at the scorching sun and said, "It's easy to eat carrots and don't worry about it." He rolled his eyes toward the house and carefully exited their yard. It's a good lesson to be taught even if you don't take a break.

  When she got home, Han Xiuying had just changed her mind and was sitting on the bed reading a book. She saw him coming in muttering, "What's wrong? What are you muttering about? Doctor Duan gave you a wink?"

  "How can you? I don't want to think about who your man is, just because I can't take down old man Duan? He had already agreed before leaving today. After the summer harvest, I can go to him to learn how to recognize herbal medicine." Xu Minghai raised his hands and said He grabbed his vest, took it off and lay down on the bed.

  "Isn't this a good thing? Then what are you mumbling about?" Han Xiuying saw Xu Minghai from the window as soon as he entered the yard, and saw him muttering from the moment he entered the door to the moment he entered the house.

  Xu Minghai picked up the cattail leaf fan on the bedside and rubbed it against Han Xiuying. He fanned the two of them again and again and said funnyly: "Let me tell you, I just encountered a funny thing. I was passing by Binzi's house and heard something going on inside. It was quite big, I thought they were quarreling, and I wanted to try to persuade them, but guess what I heard?"

  Xu Minghai stared at Han Xiu with big bright eyes. Han Xiuying was still looking at the book in her hand, but when she heard about Li Li, she immediately became interested, "What did you hear?" She put down the book in her hand and read carefully. asked Xu Minghai.

  It turns out that the wife is also such a gossip, Xu Minghai thought to himself when he looked at Han Xiuying, but he didn't even sue Han Xiuying and poured it out directly. "Then Li Li said that everyone shouldn't rest, what if it rains?" What to do? Do you think she is looking for trouble? The captain even said she can rest. Moreover, the trees outside are wilted in the sun and it is raining. Why didn't she say it was hailing?"

  "Maybe she really thinks things will change." Han Xiuying said uncertainly, thinking about what happened before.

  "Listen to her nonsense. She doesn't know how tiring it is to work in the fields. She also wants to use all her strength to enslave others. Haven't you seen how hard Binzi works in the past few days? She doesn't even know how distressed she is. Feeling sorry for your man is just a lazy job."

  Li Li did not participate in the summer harvest because she was not feeling well and could not do heavy work. Xu Minghai knew this on the day of summer harvest. When he found out that the woman didn't come, he regretted not letting Yingzi pretend to be sick. But later, when he listened to the scattered gossip about her, his regret faded. . They themselves don't care about this little bit of work, and if they don't work in the fields, why should outsiders like them bother so much?

  But after what happened just now, I am really tired of this woman Li Li.

  Xu Minghai just told this matter as a joke to Han Xiuying, said a few words, and the discussion was over. When I woke up after a long rest, I didn't care and completely forgot about it. But when I heard the loudspeaker in the village shouting to go to work on time tomorrow morning while eating dinner, I couldn't help but think about it again, and angrily cursed a few curse words, which Han Xiuying heard.

  Han Xiuying said a few words to Xu Minghai, asking him to be careful when he spoke. Xu Minghai was about to say a few words with a tigerish expression on his face. He looked up and saw his wife staring at her. The anger he had just drummed up was immediately exhausted. , eating rice with a sullen expression.

  He must have been lively again before going to bed at night. Han Xiuying didn't care about him, but she paid attention to Li Li's matter.

  "A crow's mouth, it's really a crow's mouth. You said that last time she said that there was an accident in the county and refused to let me go, but I went there and was unlucky enough to get blood. This time, it was a nice day and it rained even if it rained. ." Xu Minghai sat at the door of the house, watching the scattered raindrops in the yard and chatting with Han Xiuying.

  We shouted over the loudspeaker that we should start work, and we actually started work the next day. Although everyone had opinions, the team leader said that food was important. By yesterday afternoon, the threshed wheat was almost dry, and everyone was greedy and got the food in. In the barn, who would have thought that the wind would pick up at night, and it would rain heavily in the morning, making it impossible to stand on the muddy ground outside. On the one hand, he was glad that the grain was being collected. Xu Minghai also remembered what happened in the county last time, so he told Yingzi that Li Li was a crow's mouth.

  Han Xiuying did not simply believe that Li Li was a crow's mouth. Combined with her previous experience, she was more inclined to believe that Li Li had some special precognitive ability.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
294K 34K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
10.1M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...