Their Unrequited Love

By Sunshine_writes_27

One-sided love. It is beautiful yet painful. He is her only love and living with a hope that one day he can b... More

Prologue
Character Aesthetics & Cast
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~

~ 17 ~

375 62 101
By Sunshine_writes_27

Author's POV:

Sravya and Surya were done with their exams. Finally, it was Sravya and Mahira's graduation day. Sravya, Jhansi, Mahira, and her mother, Pallavi, are going to the college together. Raghav went to Delhi on a business meeting, or rather, she sent him forcefully. He wanted to cancel the meeting, but Sravya ordered him to go as she didn't want him to leave an important meeting for her. He is already wrapping up all his work, as the three of them are going on a tour after a week. So, she asked him to go when he didn't want to go there, as he would miss an important day in his daughter's life.

Mahira packed all her things with the help of Sravya. She is going to leave for Hyderabad after two days. Sravya requested that she be with her for a few days. Mahira couldn't say no to her, so she said that she would be there for two days, as after the next week she and Ram are going on a tour.

Jhansi is helping Sravya wear a saree, while Sravya is sulking. Sravya isn't a big fan of sarees. But her mother requested that she wear a saree. Even on the farewell day, she wore it; it was mandatory.

"Stop sulking, first. Look how beautiful you are looking," Jhansi said, pinning her pallu.

Sravya looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Not bad."

Jhansi hit her head and said, "Not bad, haa. You look elegant."

Sravya stuck her tongue out and said, "Kaki pilla kaki ki eppudu mudde, Amma. (For the crow, its young one is always the loveliest.)"

Jhansi shook her head and said, "I can't say anything to you."

Sravya wore a yellow handwoven striped half-and-half silk saree and teamed it up with a white high-neck long blouse. She completed her look with long statement earrings and straight hair, centre-parted.

(Sravya's attire)

"By the way, I'm sure Nanna would have locked you up in your room itself if he looked at you now," said Sravya, winking at her mother.

Jhansi blushed, listening to her while
Sravya giggled, looking at her.

"Oho, someone is blushing," teased Sravya.

Jhansi composed herself, glared at Sravya, slapped her arm, and said, "You are getting naughtier day by day."

Jhansi is wearing a black printed organza saree that she paired with a floral print sleeveless blouse.

(Jhansi's attire)

Sravya wrapped her arms around her mother's neck, pecked her nose, and said, "My cute Amma."

Jhansi smiled, listening to her, and kissed Sravya's cheeks lovingly. Sravya was doing Jhansi's make-up, much to her annoyance.

"It's your day, not mine," Jhansi said, sulking.

"Sh, don't move, Amma. Moreover, I'm just doing a simple make-up," Sravya said while applying mascara to Jhansi's eyes.

Jhansi sighed and sat there silently, letting her daughter do whatever she wanted to do. After a while, Sravya was looking at herself in the mirror to check if she was looking good or not when there was a knock on the door.

Jhansi went to open the door and saw Mahira standing there. She is looking beautiful in a purple and yellow handwoven silk saree.

(Mahira's attire)

"What is she doing, Aunty?" asked Mahira.

"She is stuck to the mirror," said Jhansi, sighing.

Mahira shook her head in disbelief, went inside, and saw Sravya looking at herself in the mirror and taking selfies.

"Taking selfies without me," said Mahira, placing her hands on her hips.

"Uff, come here," Sravya said, dragging her.

"Oh! Did they start again?" Pallavi said, coming inside.

Jhansi chuckled and said, "Yeah!"

Jhansi and Pallavi sat there, talking as the girls clicked pictures. They joined them in some pictures and took their pictures.

After twenty minutes, Pallavi looked at the time and said, "Girls, we are getting late."

"Just one minute, Amma," Mahira said, gesturing with her figures while posing with Sravya.

"It's your graduation day, girls, not ours," said Jhansi.

"Coming, Amma," said Sravya.

After an hour, the four of them reached the college. Sravya and Mahira asked their mothers to sit in the places that were allocated for parents, and they went to meet their friends.

"So, when is Ram coming?" asked Jhansi, looking at Pallavi.

"He will be here in forty-five minutes. He messaged me that his flight had just landed. He asked me not to tell her that he was coming," said Pallavi.

Sravya and Mahira were talking with their classmates and laughing when Pranav and Surya came there. Sravya and Mahira excused themselves.

"Hey, girls," greeted Surya and Pranav.

Mahira raised her eyebrow and asked, "What are you both doing here?"

"Why? Can't we come? Moreover, we study at the same college. Have you forgotten that?" asked Pranav.

Mahira rolled her eyes and said, "Of course! I do remember that."

"That's good," said Pranav, giving her a tight-lipped smile.

"Sh, don't you get tired of fighting for silly reasons?" asked Sravya, irritated.

Pranav gave her a "Are you serious?" look and said, "You are telling me that?"

"Hey, Sravya!" said Rahul, coming there.

Mahira, Pranav, and Surya gave him a bored look, while Sravya looked totally displeased.

"Why can't he leave me, at least today?" thought Sravya.

"Oh! Hi, Rahul!" said Sravya, forcing a smile.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to ask you out or say something. Well, I'm sorry for behaving insane. My visa got approved, and I would be leaving for Canada in two weeks," said Rahul.

"Congratulations," said Sravya, smiling genuinely.

"Thank you! Congratulations to you too," said Rahul.

"For me?" Sravya asked, confused.

"Yeah! On your relationship. Now, I understand why you have rejected my proposal every time. Anyway, you and Surya look good together," said Rahul.

Sravya, Surya, Mahira, and Pranav looked at him wide-eyed.

"Sorry! You have misinterpreted everything. We are just good friends, and there is nothing between us," said Sravya.

She doesn't want to get blamed by him again.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Looking at the way you both danced at the farewell party and were lost in each other, I thought that you both were in a relationship," said Rahul.

"That's a misunderstanding. We are good friends, and our families are friends, so we are both quite comfortable with each other. That's it," said Sravya.

"Oh! I'm sorry once again," said Rahul.

"That's okay, bro," said Surya.

Rahul went from there, while Sravya looked at Surya and said, "I'm sorry, Surya."

"Hey! That's okay. Why are you saying sorry when it was him who misunderstood?" said Surya.

"Because she doesn't want to get blamed again," said Pranav before Sravya could say something.

Surya looked at him for a moment and didn't understand what to say. Sravya looked down and was busy admiring the patterns on the tiles. Mahira sighed, looking at them.

"Let's go; the ceremony is going to start," said Mahira, looking at Sravya.

Sravya nodded her head, and both of them went from there, leaving Pranav and Surya.

After making sure that they left, Surya looked at Pranav and asked, "Do you really think that I'll blame her?"

"Who knows?" said Pranav.

Surya sighed and said, "On that day, I wasn't thinking properly, Mava."

"What if another such day like that comes in the future?" asked Pranav.

"I don't know, but I'll keep my words in check," said Surya.

"You better be. Thank God that he didn't say the same in front of Chinnamma," said Pranav.

Surya was horrified, listening to him.

Pranav patted his back and said, "Leave all that and let's go."

Surya nodded his head, and both of them went towards where Sravya, Jhansi, Mahira, and Pallavi were sitting.

Pranav wrapped his arms around Jhansi's neck from behind and said, "Hey, Chinnamma!"

"Hey, Pranav!" said Jhansi, looking at him.

"Hi, Aunty," greeted Surya.

"Hi, Surya! How are you? It's been a long time since I've seen you," said Jhansi.

"How mean, Chinnamma? You didn't ask me how I'm but asking him," said Pranav, pouting.

"That's because I haven't met him after a long time. I met you just a few days ago, and moreover, we live nearby," said Jhansi.

Pranav winked at her and said, "By the way, you look young and gorgeous, even more than your daughter."

Jhansi kissed his cheeks and said, "Aww, thank you."

Sravya pouted and asked, "Am I not looking good?"

Surya looked at her in a daze and said, "You look stunning."

Everyone snapped their heads at him, while Sravya bit her lip, trying to control her blush. And it didn't take Jhansi a minute to understand that Surya is the one who is in her daughter's heart.

Surya just realised what he said and looked at them, who were already looking at him.

He composed himself and said, "Umm, did I say something wrong?"

"No! No! You always speak the truth," said Pranav, smiling cheekily.

"Amma, this is Surya, and this is Pranav. They are our juniors and also our good friends," Mahira said, pointing at Surya and Pranav. "Guys! This is my Amma."

"Hey, Aunty!" greeted Surya and Pranav, looking at Pallavi.

"Hey, guys! I have heard a lot about you guys," said Pallavi.

"I hope that's good," said Pranav, looking at her.

Pallavi laughed and said, "Of course! She told me about Niha too."

"What?" Pranav said, looking at Mahira.

Mahira smiled sheepishly and said, "I have a habit of sharing my day with my Amma."

"Oh!" mumbled Pranav. He then looked at Surya and Sravya, smiled mischievously, and said, "So, did you tell her about Surya and Sravya's dance too?"

Jhansi looked at him confused and asked, "Which dance?"

Sravya and Surya glared at Pranav and cursed him.

Mahira smirked and said, "Umm, I forgot to tell her about it, Pranav. Don't worry, we will tell them now."

"You know, Chinnamma. Surya and Sravya danced at the farewell party, and their couple dance was the talk of the college. Right, guys?" said Pranav, looking at Surya and Sravya.

"It was just a casual dance, Amma. They are just exaggerating it," Sravya said, glaring at Pranav and Mahira.

Jhansi raised her eyebrow and asked, "Oh! Is it?"

"Yes! Now sit in your seats silently. See, even Dean Sir has come," said Sravya.

Jhansi looked at Sravya and gave her a "We need to talk" look, making Sravya gulp.

After a while, the graduation ceremony was going on when Mahira felt someone closing her eyes.

Mahira held his hands and mumbled, "Ram!"

"Mahi," Ram said, hugging her from behind.

Mahira hugged him and said, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," said Ram, kissing her forehead lovingly.

Abhay sat there proudly capturing the pictures of his love as she received her masters certificate. Raghav was watching the ceremony on video call. Unknown to anyone, Surya too captured the pictures of Sravya secretly.

After the graduation ceremony, the dean and principal were talking with Jhansi and Pallavi. They were elated to meet such famous personalities.

Pranav was clicking the pictures of Ram and Mahira. Sravya was talking with one of her classmates, while Surya was standing in a corner and secretly admiring Sravya.

"Oh! So you became a photographer for your lovely seniors now," Niha said, coming towards them.

Pranav sighed and asked, "What's your problem, Niha?"

"Then what's your problem with accepting me?" asked Niha.

"For Godsake. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't love you, dammit?" Pranav yelled at her while she felt a shiver run down her spine.

"Hey! How dare you talk with my daughter like that?" asked a man, coming towards them.

"First, ask your daughter to stay within her limits," Pranav asked, glaring at that man.

"Do you know who I am?" asked that man, glaring at Pranav.

Pranav rolled his eyes and said, "And do you think that I care about that?"

By now, Surya, Sravya, Abhay, and Mahira were looking at them. Surya went and held Pranav's hand.

"Buddy, control yourself. This is college, and everyone is looking at us," said Surya.

"Daddy, she is the one who slapped me," Niha said, pointing at Sravya.

"Oh! So you are the one who said that I was not afraid of her father," said that man.

Sravya folded her hands and said, "Yes! I'm the one who slapped her, told her that, and yeah, I'm still not afraid of you."

"Do you know who I'm?" said that man.

"Don't this man know any dialogue other than that?" Ram whispered in Mahira's ears.

"Sh! Here, I'm worried about her, and you are cracking jokes," Mahira said, biting her nails.

Ram shook his head in disbelief and said, "Are you serious, Mahi? Look at her; how fiercely and strongly she is standing in front of him, and here you are biting nails like a kid."

"What's going on here?" said the principal, coming towards him.

"Sir, what your staff is doing when someone stupid low-class girl is slapping my daughter?" that man said, glaring at the principal.

Niha smirked, looking at the scene going in front of her. She can't wait to slap her. (in her dreams)

Sravya rolled her eyes, looking at the scene. Jhansi and Pallavi, too, reached there.

"Sravya, what is this?" asked the principal, looking at Sravya.

"What happened, Chinnu?" Jhansi asked, going towards Sravya.

"Nothing, Amma. I slapped that girl as she talked badly about Aashi," said Sravya.

That man shivered, looking at Jhansi. Who doesn't know her? She is one of the most powerful lawyers in the country and is well known for her victories.

"What is she doing here?" He wondered.

Jhansi glared at Niha and said, "What did she say?"

Surya silently went towards that man and said, "Before you lose your Mayor seat, ask your daughter to go and apologise for whatever happened."

"Madam, I'm sorry on my daughter's behalf. She is a small kid; please forgive her," said that man, going towards Jhansi.

Niha was stunned, looking at the scene that was going on in front of her.

"Daddy, why are you apologising to her?" asked Niha.

"Sh, you don't know anything. First, go and apologise to them," said that man, glaring at his daughter.

"Daddy!" stammered Niha, looking around.

"I said apologise," said that man, glaring at Niha.

"I'm sorry," said Niha, and she ran from there, unable to face the humiliation, according to her.

"Ask your daughter to not interfere in my son's life again," said Jhansi, glaring at that man.

He nodded his head meekly and went from there, apologising to her.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

Hope you guys have liked the update.

Finally, Jhansi learned about the dream boy of her daughter.

And that Niha girl is out of our Pranu's life. And she learned with whom she had messed up.

What's your favourite part of this update?

Finish the target to get the next update.

Target: 45 votes.

Keep smiling and take care ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 599 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...
540K 22.8K 27
Completed storyβ™₯οΈβœ“ Cousin's loveπŸ¦‹ Maira and Naveen! She is nineteen, He is twenty-seven. She loves him with all her heart since a very young age. H...
98.3K 6K 53
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
511K 47.2K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’†, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’•'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’˜π’“π’π’π’ˆ, 𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’†'𝒓𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’Š...