LATIBULE - F.WEASLEY

By EstellaNovella

In which Fred Weasley has seen many things but when he pulls a prank at night and gets a metal pole to the he... More

CAST
Playlist
PART I
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
PART II
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

30

446 12 0
By EstellaNovella

Maggie pushes the door to Sirius' room open, George in tow and their eyebrows fly up in surprise. Sirius was not the only occupant in his bed, behind the curly-haired man was Remus, both of them sleeping soundly.

"Well, I suppose the both of them won't hurt," George shrugs.

"Sirius!" Maggie hisses, poking at the man's shoulder.

"Maggie, go away,"

"Sirius, you need to wake up, right now," Maggie says, "It's ser- It's important"

The man sighs before his eyes open and he sees Maggie and George, both of their face are solemn. At their faces, he sits up signalling for the two to turn and they do so, their hands flying to cover their eyes as a precaution.

"Sirius?"

"Go back to sleep Rem,"

Maggie and George walk out of the room and Sirius follows them, wearing a fluffy pink robe. His arms are folded over his chest as he stares at the two teenagers. Maggie wouldn't fully face him and that didn't sit right with the man.

"What's going on?"

"Just come on," Maggie pulls Sirius by his arm.

They walk into the kitchen and Sirius' eyes widen at the sight before him. Molly Weasley lying on the ground, covered only by a wet, thin blanket. He looks at George and Maggie who are a good few paces away from the unconscious woman as if she'd jump and bite them.

"What the fuck?" Sirius whispers, pushing the kitchen door closed.

"She's an alcoholic Sirius," George says. "She's been sober for six nearly seven years. But she's drank almost all of your firewhisky in these past few days"

"What happened to her face?"

Maggie and George don't answer immediately, clearly having a conversation with their eyes. Maggie shakes her head and George nods causing Maggie to shake her head again.

"Out with it,"

"She slapped Maggie," George says, turning Maggie's head so Sirius can see the handprint and cut on Maggie's face. "Was gonna curse her as well if she told anyone so Maggie bopped her in the nose"

"Where's Fred?" Sirius asks.

"He stormed out," George says. "We managed to convince him to help get her inside. But I don't think he'll forgive her this time. Hell, I don't know if I will"

"I can't believe she's done this," Sirius mutters, his eyes narrowing as he studies Molly's unconscious form.

"We need to figure out what to do next," Maggie says quietly.

Sirius takes a deep breath and then nods. "First, let's get her into a proper bed. We can't leave her here."

George and Sirius lift Molly between them, making their way up the stairs. Maggie follows after them, all of their expressions are tense.

"Should we take her to her room or the guest room?" Maggie asks.

"Guest room," Sirius decides. "I don't think anyone should be alone with her right now."

They settle Molly onto the bed in the guest room, covering her with a warmer blanket before leaving. Sirius glances at Maggie, concern etched on his face. "Are you okay?"

Maggie manages a small nod, closing the door to the room. "I'll be fine. It's just a slap. And I think I surprised her more than she surprised me."

"Anyone want tea?" Sirius asks.

"Oh please," George nods. "I need a cig"

"Alright, I'll get started on the tea," Sirius nods. "You two go and make yourselves comfortable in the living room"

Maggie and George nod, heading into the living room before lighting themselves cigarettes. Maggie puffs on her cigarette as she roots through her small bag.

"What are you looking for?"

"Here!" Maggie pulls out a small tub of paste. "Put some of that on my face please"

George takes the small tub of paste from Maggie and carefully applies it to the mark on her face. His touch is gentle, and Maggie appreciates the comforting presence of a friend in that moment. She also knew neither her or George would sleep until Fred came back and they knew he was safe.

"Thanks, George," she says, managing a small smile.

"No problem," George replies, handing her back the tub.

The pair lean back, puffing on their cigarettes. George has an arm slung around Maggie's shoulders as Sirius enters the room with a tray carrying tea mugs.

"Tea's ready," Sirius says, setting the tray down on the coffee table.

"I never expected something like this to happen," Maggie says.

"None of us did," Sirius admits, sinking into an armchair. "We'll wait for Fred to get back and figure out what to do"

George nods in agreement. "She needs help, but I don't know if she's ready to accept it. And Fred... well, he's got a right to be furious. I know I am"

"It's a mess," Maggie sighs, taking a sip of her tea. "I'm worried about Fred"

"He likes his space to deal with some things," George says. "He won't be long and we all know you two are stuck like glue. Also, why didn't I get a fancy watch? Is it because I didn't shag you in a toilet cubicle?"

"George!" Maggie slaps his arm as Sirius snorts in amusement. "You're so ungrateful"

"I'm sorry but you're super fucking rich,"

"You cheeky bastard!"

As soon as the front door creaks open, a sudden hush descends upon the living room. All eyes turn towards the entrance as Fred walks in, his footsteps echoing through the silent space. The wizard ruffles his hair to get some of the snowflakes out. He lifts his head to reveal red-rimmed eyes.

"Fred," Maggie says softly, setting aside her tea and rising to her feet.

Fred takes a deep breath, his gaze meeting hers. "I needed some air. But I'm back now."

Without uttering another word, Maggie approaches Fred, her arms wrapping around him in an embrace. The wizard returns the hug, burying his face in Maggie's hair as he holds her tightly.

"We woke Sirius up because we didn't want to stress out your dad," Maggie says, casting a quick drying charm on Fred's clothes.

"Nice robe," Fred says, cracking a small smile.

"Cheers, tea?" Sirius asks and Fred nods, sitting on the sofa before pulling Maggie into his lap.

"I'm sorry about earlier," Fred murmurs in Maggie's ear, his voice heavy with exhaustion. "I just needed some time to clear my head. I didn't want to snap at you or George"

"I understand," Maggie whispers.

"She needs real help, Freddie," George says. "If this is going to keep happening, Ginny and Ron will have to move with us next year or she'll have to move out"

"We'll get her help, but I don't know if I'll ever forgive her," Fred shakes his head.

"You don't have to," Sirius says. "You don't owe her anything. Parents often have a misconception that their children owe them everything because they bought them into this world but they're wrong"

"We'll keep this need-to-know," Fred says. "Us four and dad"

"Alright,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stars By ~Belles~

Fanfiction

1.3K 34 12
This is another character X reader fanfic. It's a fanfic between George Weasley and the reader. Again, not the greatest at writing. I hope you like i...
78 1 5
Slytherin Boys x reader
3.3K 88 14
Harry and Draco become friends.. but Harry starts thinking about Draco at the wrong time
409 3 17
Imagines about just about anything Harry Potter, I suppose. Social media AUs + Angst + Fluff + Headcanons + joke fics (i.e. Draco x apple)