Ride on Me🇯🇲

Av Zillocology

Friends to lovers can be a tricky thing,but can these two stand the test of time or will a third party let th... Mer

Chapter 1:Solitude
Chapter 2: Nars
Chapter 3:Proposition
Chapter 4: New Interests
Chapter 5: Awakening
Chapter 6: Layaway
Chapter 7: New Beginning
Chapter 8: Open
Chapter 9: Priorities
Chapter 10: Fend
Chapter 12: Nightcap
Chapter 13: Shopping Spree
Chapter 14: Passenger Princess
Chapter 15: Regrets
Chapter 16: After Hours
Chapter 17: Morning After
Chapter 18: Coincidence
Chapter 19: Meet-and-Greet
Chapter 20: The take back
Chapter 21: You again
Chapter 22: Behind the scenes
Chapter 23: Moments
Chapter 24: Spoil You
Chapter 25: Alone Time
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27:Family Affair
Chapter 28: Surprise!!
Chapter 29: Under Wraps
Chapter 30: Unfair Games
Chapter 31: Party
Chapter 32: Falling-outs
Chapter 33: Road Trip
Chapter 34: Meet the In-laws
Chapter 35: Family Secret
Chapter 36: Grief
Chapter 37: Broken People
Chapter 38: Off day
Announcement
Chapter 39: Back to Reality
Chapter 40: Legal
Chapter 41: Connecting the dots.
Chapter 42: Tell-all
Chapter 43: Repetition
update

Chapter 11: Boss

619 46 0
Av Zillocology

Jason Stallone|28

"Weh yah go suh early?" Nars asked sleepily looking around.

"I don't know if you know but I have a company to run."

"Yh mi know that but because yuh deh yah since week and yuh nuh go nuh weh mi did just surprise fi hear you a leave suh early." She said walking over to fix my shirt.

Mi feel like man a yaad.

"So yuh have a new client?"

"Yh I do,he's also an old friend of mine from college."

"Oh." She responded pushing my shirt into my pants.

She nuh fraid she accidentally touch mi hood.

"So wah time yah reach home?" She questioned yawning in the process.

"It depends pan whenever me and the team done."

Packing can be tricky, things might look easy to organize but when yuh start pack the box dem yuh realize seh yuh have more than you bargained for.

"Oh." She mumbled closing my zipper.

"Mi a plan fi cook today,weh yuh wah?"

A wah mek Nars wake up inna good mood this morning.

"Some grilled steak nuh sound bad." I said aloud. At first it was a joke but then she actually agreed to do it.

"Alright I'll cook that and you'll get it once your home."

Something wrong wid Nars, yesterday she hate me and today she a cook fimi like she a house wife and mi a man a yaad.

"Nars come here." I said motioning her over to the settee.

As we sat I drew her closer to me. "Why yuh always a sit down suh far from mi,mi smell bad?" I questioned laughing.

"No."

"Such come closer then."

Bringing her body closer to me,she rolled her eyes and smiled. "Wah yuh wah,mi have mi breakfast fi look bout."

"Just wah know why yah gwan suh nice wid me today a wahm?" I asked playing with her fluffy bonnet.

Weh lowkey mek her head look big.

"Nothing, mi tell yuh seh mi like yuh and you said that the feeling was mutual,so aren't I acting normal fi somebody weh interested inna yuh?" She raised a brow.

"Yh but we say we did ago take it slow and-

"Jason all mi a do is cook, food affi eat don't?" She said cutting me off.

"And I don't see it as moving fast,when people go pan date nuh food dem usually go buy and eat fi get fi know each other so how me a move fast?"

"Yh mi get yuh point and it's cool that you want to cook for us, but the thing is mi just nuh wah yuh fall in love wid me too quick."

"Schrups, a goodly the other way around." She chuckled.

More than likely a dat ago happen.

"Yuh wah mi cook some breakfast fi yuh before yuh leff?"

"No mi nave nuh time,I'll get something on the way." I said getting up while pulling her up with me.

"So the time weh yah go take fi get something on the way yuh couldn't just wait till fi fry two egg and piece a plantain?" She asked holding her hip.

Ah bwoy.

"B just chill."

As I walked over to her, I put my hand around her waist a brought her into a hug.

"The time weh yuh a tek fi hug mi the the oil coulda hot already fi mi fry the plantain." She mumbled wrapped her arms around me.

"B mi nuh wah yah go out a yuh way."

"Jason how am I going out a mi way,i was going to make breakfast for myself so I would just hurry up and do yours first so yuh can gwan. Ano nuh big deal." She said pulling away from me.

"But if yuh nuh wah nothing weh mi cook I'll just leave it." She pouted.

"Nars ano nothing like that."

Morning just light and mi piss her off already.

"Jason just go."

Not wanting to upset her anymore,I grabbed my phone and my bag and headed to the door.

"So mi cah get a likkle kiss fi help lighten me day." I said to upset her.

Mi wouldn't frighten if mi come back come see she put mi out.

"Fuck you."

"B nuh badda wid the vex thing this morning, yah go mek mi leff and yuh vex wid me? Supposed something do mi pan the road, how dat ago make yuh feel?"

That should do the trick, guilt.
And it did.

Walking over to me she rolled her eyes and stopped infront of me. After that she got on her tippy toes and put her hands behind my head.

"Yah use yuh brain pan me don't?" She chuckled.

"Yh,it work?"

"Yh."

After she said that she moved her head closer to mine and kissed me delicately.
After one kiss mi think she did ago stop, but she kept going,nah complain still.

As she deepend the kiss she bit my lip hard and I allowed her to put her tongue in my mouth for a brief moment before she pulled away to catch her breath.

"Nars yah mek mi cock stiff." I mumbled moving my hand to her waist.

Looking up at me she removed her hands from behind my head and move the open the door.

"You're gonna be late." She said nonchalantly.

Woman mood change quick ehh,awhile ago her tongue inna mi mouth and now she a run mi.

"Later." I said opening the door to leave.

I swear if a neva fi Mateo mi woulda cancel and deal wid her, a through yuh deven know.

"Now fi the whole day mi head ago stay a way and all mi ago can think bout a Nars Walters." Hissing my teeth loudly,I closed the door and turned around to see her neighbors at their door looking.

"Morning." I voiced as I moved to go down the stairs.

Dem deven did have the decency fi answer.

"Look like Ms. Lonely finally get a man." A fine voiced person spoke.

"It's about time." Another one said as they both burst out laughing.

Bwoy now mi know seh Nars neva did a exaggerate when she used to call me a complain bout dem.

Ignoring them,I continued down the stairs until I reached the exit.

"Thank God nars live pan the second floor." I breathe heavily walking to the exit.

Dem really need fi fix them elevator, everyday it broke down.

As I walked out the building, I move towards the side walk to cross the road.

"The complex deh up the road and the parking lot deh cross the road,a who design dah place yah?" I argued waiting to cross the busy road.

Not even a pedestrian crossing guard nuh deh yah. Mi shoulda mek care lick mi and sue them fi negligence.

When I finally reached the car I sat down and took a deep breathe.

"Mighty God all a that just fi reach the car,mi woulda sue the architect weh design dah place yah cause mi inna distress and the morning just start."

"Mi need some music."

Starting the car, I turned on the mp3 and selected a song that fit my vibe.

As I drove off I nodded to the song while singing along.

"Bubble fi di blue note baby

Gyal dem light but me bandz dem heavy

Jus a chat to a goon pon eh telle

Pop a pill and get ina yuh mood now ready

Mi might sound rude if me say dis
Mi feel yuh fi nyam off me hood wid di relish
Mumma a real gunman ina yuh belly
Nuff rifle fully autos and semis."

After 20 minutes mi reach a the warehouse.

As I drove up to the gate,I looked up and saw my brand label plastered over the entry.

Stallone Packing Plant. Just the image of my brand gave me the motivation that I needed to finish off today.

"Boss man." The guards greeted as I drove in and honked the horn to greet them back.

Parking the car in the nearest corner, I got out and headed inside the warehouse.

"Wah gwan peeps." I clapped walking in.

"Uno did miss me don't?"

Looking around at my employees they all shook their head sadly.

"No inno,when mi hear say yah forward back from yuh vacation today I couldn't sleep last night,the disappointment of seeing you tormented me." My assistant Sarah sighed.

See how dem disrespectful. If mi neva have a sense of humor I would have been offended, but I'm a man of humor so I let it slide.

"Y'all got jokes." I laughed walking over to them.

"So boss man weh deh gwan pan yuh likkle vacation." Sanjay asked.

"Nothing much just spend some time with a special someone." I smiled remembering what happened with Nars this morning.

"Oh suh you and Cameron a get along again?" Sarah questioned raising her brow.

"No mi move on and no I won't say who it is. I'm really trying to change for this girl and mi nuh want uno no where near her." I warned walking over to the packing boxes.

"Wah time now?" I asked taking up the unassembled boxes.

"10 minutes to 10."

If we leave now,I might be able to get done and go home before the evening traffic later.

"Alright everybody listen up, mi wah uno pack as much unassembled boxes inna the u-haul dem cause mi nuh sure how much things we ago pack up exactly."

"Alright boss." They all said in unison.

"And who knows maybe I'll have a little prize fi who ever can pack the most boxes." I added walking out.

꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴

After we packed up everything I sent the coordinates of Mateo's new house to the other 4 truck drivers.

Yes you heard me 4. Mi honestly neva know seh two people coulda own suh much clothes and shoes.

And don't get me started on Sydney, mumma bawl and scream down the place from we start work till we leff.

Mi just glad seh mi neva deh wid nuh woman like she,mi nuh think mi woulda manage.

"Mateo definitely dodged that Bullet." I chuckled as we made our way to his house in Beverly Hills.

"So this Mateo guy,is he rich and single ready to mingle?" Sarah batted her eyes lashes looking at me.

She love man ehh.

"Yes he's single, but mi nuh think him woulda interested inna you." I laughed as I continued to drive.

"Dutty johncrow." She mumbled under her breathe turning to look away.

"If yah go dis mi seh it wid yuh chest." I said aloud as I drove ahead.

After driving for what seemed like forever, we finally made it to the address that he sent.

As we drove up to the gate the security let us in as if dem did a wait fi we Oh long.

"Unuh did a wait fi we?" I chuckled rolling down the window.

"Yh from after 10 dis morning morning." A stout black man murmured and the rest of them mumbled in unison.

"Sorry bout dat mi boss." I said speeding down the drive way so that the others could come in.

As soon as we all parked up. I got out and with the help of the security we unloaded all the boxes and put them in the garage as Mateo requested,in 1 hour.

"Whew, I'm never letting you accept a moving day for an uptown family ever again." Sarah said tiredly beside me.

"How yuh mean you nah allow,yah gwan like a you mi work fah." I chuckled moving towards the others.

"Boss man so who win the bet?" Sanjay asked as I stopped infront of them.

Deven did a keep count.

Taking out my phone I went into cash app and sent all of them their fair share of today's revenue plus a little extra.

"Since mi neva expect fi see so much stuff today mi did kinda get overwhelmed and stop keep count. But hear wah I gave everybody a little something so uno cah complain."

"A likkle something, 40 grand extra is not a little something boss man." Sanjay said checking his phone.

"Mi know but uno deserve it."

"So a recap of today,we started packing at 11 and finished at 3,plus the drive over hear and the unpacking took 2 more hours, so in all we worked 6 hours. I believe that's a personal best." I cheered clapping.

When we just start off mi usually take whole day.

"Mi proud a uno." I said walking around and bumping their shoulders.

"Anyways a time fi go home now suh can we stop with the celebration, mi tired." Sarah said spoiling the mood.

"Yuh just big and miserable." One of my employees voiced pushing her playfully.

While they all laughed and carried on,I walked to the u-haul that I drove to take a breather.

Mi did want reach home before the evening traffic,but it nuh look like that ago possible.

Checking to see the time I double tapped my phone screen. "5:30pm amd it's a one hour drive to the warehouse from here, so mi nah go reach home fi now,plus the fucking traffic." I hissed closing my eyes.

Not even a moment later my phone rang. Sighing tiredly, I opened my eyes to look and saw that it was Nars.

Mi just know seh she ago cuss mi off.

Laughing at the possibility, I hesitated for a while before I answered.

"Hello." I laughed internally awaiting her voice.

"Oh so yuh cah call mi and ask if me alright, from morning yuh gone bout yuh business and yuh not even check if mi still a breathe." She shouted over the phone.

Ah bwoy.

"Nars it's been a busy day and I'm really tired,mi not even leff the place yet,just please nuh badda with the nagging."

After I said that she went silent.

"I'm sorry,it's just that you haven't called or anything mi think yuh figet bout me or something." She said softly.

If only she knew it was the opposite.

"I was thinking of you all day,but I guess I was too distracted to actually call and I'm sorry too for not reaching out." I apologized.

"Alright I forgive you." And I could tell that she rolled her eyes while saying it.

"Don't roll yuh eyes at me likkle girl, or else." I warmed.

"How yuh know seh mi roll mi eye?"

"Because mi know yuh."

The line went silent again.

"Nars?" I questioned waiting for her to answer.

"Yes."

"Why yah in and out every minute?"

It honestly a get annoying, worst mi tired.

"It's nothing, just please hurry and come off the road." She said using her sweet voice.

That's how I knew that she genuinely mean it,usually she dog mi up,but I guess things change once feelings get involved.

"Alright Babe mi soon reach."

"BTW yuh wah nothing before mi come off the road?" I questioned.

"No,just you." After she said that she hung up.

Taking that as my que to start moving, I got out of the truck to look for the others.

Once I found them I made a general announcement. "Alright people a time fi we cut now." I said aloud and immediately they all moved to the u-hauls that they came in.

After ensuring that everyone was accounted for,I got in my vehicle and started it. "Yuh ready?" I asked Sarah as she buckled up

"Yh." She mumbled.

"Alright then,time fi mi go home to mi woman."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

17.8K 2.3K 34
Catch a vibe with Moyann and her friends as they experience life together with New found friendships and relationships, the road might be rocky but t...
250K 37.2K 94
Join the second leg of Jordanne and Ryleigh's Journey.
32.2K 2.4K 42
Dejah has never been an outspoken person, some see her as an introvert and some see her as a nerd. Her timid nature makes her look weak and her virid...
1M 103K 88
❝Baby I don't need a man, I need Dinero & a tan!❞-Taj Romaé *** "...if yuh nuh name Dinero den mi nu...