LATIBULE - F.WEASLEY

By EstellaNovella

In which Fred Weasley has seen many things but when he pulls a prank at night and gets a metal pole to the he... More

CAST
Playlist
PART I
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
PART II
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

25

426 11 0
By EstellaNovella

"You can't put two of the same baubles next to each other!"

George's hands retract from the tree at Hermione's words, placing the bauble back down as Maggie laughs.

"They have to be evenly spaced out," Maggie explains from her position on the sofa with Fred. "So you have a nice range of colours, not just a patch of red here and then gold there"

"Women," George shakes his head. "Pour us a glass will you Mags?"

"White or champagne?" Maggie asks, looking at the bottles on the table. "Or red?"

"White," George says and Maggie nods, pouring George a glass of wine. "You bought fancy wine Mags. This is nice"

"Well, my money isn't going to spend itself," Maggie shrugs.

"I don't understand how you can just sit and drink red without a meal," Hermione says to Fred who shrugs.

"I have this," Draco pulls out a case of Cristal champagne and everyone's eyes widen. "What?"

"A bottle of that is like two hundred pounds!" Hermione says.

"And?"

"Rich people," George mumbles, drinking from his glass. "Not that I'm complaining, we're living the lush life"

"Hey, I earned this money," Maggie retorts, taking a sip of her champagne. "Lady Luck was on my side"

"Just vaults full of death money?" George asks.

"It's my money now," Maggie says, taking the bottle from Draco's outstretched hand.

"Where are Harry, Ron and Ginny?" Hermione asks.

"Ron and Harry are upstairs with Buckeak," Maggie says.

"Ginny's avoiding Maggie," Fred adds.

"Why is Ginny avoiding you?" Hermione raises an eyebrow.

"She still hasn't apologised," George says. "I think she's scared Maggie will tell her to piss off"

"I don't hold grudges but an apology would be nice," Maggie says, pouring herself another glass of champagne. "But if she's avoiding me, that's her problem."

"She'll come around," Fred reassures.

"Maybe I should go talk to her," Hermione suggests. "Clear the air."

"Or we could play a game! Like..." George pauses momentarily. "Charades!"

"Great idea!" Draco chimes in. "I love a good game"

"Alright, everyone write down some suggestions on some slips of parchment," Maggie says. "Then throw them in the bowl"

As the five teenagers scribble down their ideas, giggles slip from Fred and George's mouths as they fold up their slips.

"This is going to be so bad," Hermione giggles, accepting a glass of wine from Maggie.

Once all the slips are in the bowl, Maggie shakes it up before George pulls out the first piece of parchment. He reads it silently before snorting. The wizard grabs the blanket that had been draped over Maggie's legs before draping it over his shoulders and scowling.

Everyone stares at George who begins to sway his hips, dancing with an imaginary partner. Maggie's mouth falls open in surprise before she begins to laugh loudly. The rest are quick to follow, shouting out ridiculous suggestions and heckling George.

"More hips!"

"You're too stiff!"

"Aunt Muriel moves better than that!"

"I've got it!" Draco exclaims. "It's Professor Snape! Doing- Is that meant to be the waltz?"

"Spot on!" George laughs, dramatically bowing as if the performance had been a masterpiece.

"I can't believe we're witnessing this," Hermione chuckles, shaking her head.

"My turn!" Fred exclaims, fishing through the bowl before pulling out a piece of parchment.

Fred snorts before standing up and turning to face the others. His face is stern and he pushes imaginary glasses up his nose.

"McGonagall!" George shouts.

The room erupts in laughter as Fred attempts to breakdance with a stern Professor McGonagall expression. Maggie clutches her stomach, tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard.

"Fred, I never knew McGonagall had such moves!" Maggie exclaims between fits of laughter.

Draco wipes away a tear, still chuckling. "I think you've just redefined magical education for us."

Eventually, Fred stops his ridiculous breakdance, gasping for breath, and bows theatrically. "Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week."

Maggie flicks her wand and the stereo begins to blast music loudly, the sound of 'Come On Eileen' begins to blast through the living room. Hermione gets up from the sofa and pulls Maggie up with her, her face lit up with excitement. Maggie chuckles and places her glass of wine on the table before joining Hermione in dancing. With a quick flick of Maggie's wand, all of the furniture moves to the corner of the room, haphazardly stacked.

"Not my finest," Maggie hiccups before laughing.

The room transforms into a dance floor as the infectious beat of "Come On Eileen" fills the air. Hermione and Maggie twirl and dance together, their laughter blending with the music. Fred and George exchange amused glances before joining in the dance, each showcasing their unique moves.

"Come on Malfoy," George hauls the boy to his feet. "You're one of us now. Have a drink, have a cig and dance!"

Fred takes out a cigarette and places it gently between Maggie's lips before lighting it. He then lights his own cigarette, and George and Draco follow suit, lighting their own cigarettes as well.

Maggie tilts her head back, blowing the cigarette smoke out of her mouth as she dances, twirling Hermione around. A hand on her wrist spins her into a hard chest and Maggie looks up at Fred who is grinning at her.

"Half-past twelve and I'm watching the late show in my flat all alone. How I hate to spend the evening on my own-"

Maggie laughs when Fred spins her before dipping her low, pinching the cigarette from between her lips. The wizard then spins her to Hermione and the two girls begin to dance together again, belting the lyrics with Fred and George as Draco laughs at them.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT!"

"Now, who's having an eighties party without us?"

The five very drunk teenagers look at the door to see Sirius and Remus who are holding their own bottles of booze.

"The open door was an invitation," Maggie grins.

"YOU THREE ANTISOCIAL SHITS, GET DOWN HERE!" Sirius bellows.

Harry, Ron and Ginny pop their heads into the room and their eyes widen. Bottles were scattered everywhere, some full, some empty, some half full. Standing in the middle of the room were five very drunk teenagers and two tipsy adults.

"Now it's a fucking party!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
156 5 5
a harry x reader story
3.1K 86 14
Harry and Draco become friends.. but Harry starts thinking about Draco at the wrong time
Circi | 2 By beth

Fanfiction

3.4K 102 49
Choosing between mother and father had never been on Circini's mind, but when the truth threatens to spill over she is torn between not only family...