Sour Grapes | Lee Heeseung

By Ayoitsme___

"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.....๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐... More

Sour Grapes โ™ก
Cast ~
Cast Info ~
Chapter 1 ~ Like I care!!
Chapter 2ยน ~ Drama
Chapter 2ยฒ ~ Mistake
Chapter 3 ~ Sorry....
Chapter 4 ~ Crush
Chapter 5 ~ Unexpected visit
Chapter 6 ~ Message
Chapter 7 ~ School with him?
Chapter 8 ~ Soft side
Chapter 10 ~ Challenge
Chapter 11 ~ What in the world
Chapter 12 ~ Ferris Wheel
Chapter 13 ~ Jealousy
Chapter 14 ~ Prom
Chapter 15 ~ Confession ?
Chapter 16 ~ Boyfriend ~
Chapter 17 ~ Stuff
Chapter 18 ~ Band ??
Chapter 19 ~ Ramyeon with you
Chapter 20 ~ Famous ?
Chapter 21 ~ First Date
Chapter 22 ~ Sour Grapes
Chapter 23 ~ The new chapter
Chapter 24 ~ Meeting after years
Chapter 25 ~ Case
Chapter 26 ~ It's Confusing
Chapter 27 ~ Hurt
Chapter 28 ~ Deja Vรบ
Chapter 29 ~ He's back
Chapter 30 ~ Do or die
Chapter 31 ~ Risk
Chapter 32 ~ Damn!!
Chapter 33 ~ Happily ever after
Chapter 34 ~ New Entry
Chapter 35 ~ Wth
Chapter 36 ~ What the...twist
Chapter 37 ~ Unexpected Things
Chapter 38 ~ Again...?
Chapter 39 ~ Hangout
Chapter 40 ~ The Freak
Chapter 41 ~ Crazyyyy
Chapter 42 ~ The happy starting

Chapter 9 ~ Care

66 6 4
By Ayoitsme___

Now playing

Company
Justin Bieber
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

"Can we be, can we be, be each other's company"
__________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

They went downstairs and sat on the dining table following Jihyo's command. "Heeseung I informed your dad that you'll staying at ours today, alright ?" Jong Suk said Making him look at Chaeryoung. "Wait what!!" Chaeryoung said.

"Yeah Mr. Park , it's alright I can just go--" Chaeryoung cutted his sentence. "No dumbo , I wasn't saying that. I was just shocked that when did Dad came ??" She questions Jong Suk as he replies with as smile.

"Um...I just came like 10 minutes ago" she nodded as the both elder sisters came. "Dinner's readyyy" said Yunjin as Chaeryoung asked them something. "Where's Mrs. Kim ??"

"Oh , she went to her mother's for a few days" she nodded in response. "Let's eat" said Jihyo as she sat beside Yunjin , Heeseung and Chaeryoung infront of them as the older Male in the head seat.

As they started to eat , Jihyo asked "Mind explaining wher were the both of you that you got this late to reach home" she was glaring at Chaeryoung. "Uhh , I was.....nothing. I just asked him to walk me home and so we stopped at some shops and so came back late"
__________________________________

CHAERYOUNG'S POV

"I think the friendship has started to began between the two of you" Yunjin teased as everyone started smiling teasingly and Heeseung got red like a tomato which made me laugh a little but I replied "Yeah I guess"

Then we had chit-chats as me and Heeseung Helped Jihyo and Yunjin unnie in dishes as all the servants were on a leave because Jihyo unnie told them to take a bit rest.

"Oh no!!" Said Jihyo as Yunjin and I looked at her in confusion. "What happened ??" Asked Yunjin as she replied "The guest rooms are not cleaned"

"Then where is Heeseung going to sleep ??" I asked her "That's what I'm thinking" she said as I go towards Appa. "He's sleeping with you" I said directly as he asked innocently "Why not in with you ??" His question made my eyes wide open and face filled with embarrassment.

"Yeah , he can sleep in your room Cuz I don't think the both batmans are going to fit in one bed" said Jihyo making me look at her unbelievablely. "All the bed's in the house are of King size bro!! What do you think they are....some kind of monsters or something!!" I said.

"Heyy~~" the both Male whined as I just gave a deadly glare to them.
___________________________

"This is crazy!! Why should I be the one sharing my room with you!! Arghh!!" I groaned.

And that's because....yeah well...I ended up sharing my room with him because of the 3 betrayers which is my family only , left us without even saying a word but Jihyo unnie gave me her special deadly glare , so......Here I am.

"It isn't my fault that they just did that" he defended himself as I sighed. "Yeah I'm sorry , I forgot Heeseung"

"Wait wait wait!! What did you just call me ??" She replied "Heeseung ??? Isn't that what your parents named ya !!?" As Heeseung just started smiling like an idiot because this is the first time she called him by his name.

"Wait!! You're gonna sleep ok the couch ??" He referred to the couch with was across the bed as she nodded. "Or else you wanna sleep next to me??" She asked while smirking as his face got red and shocked.

"Good night" she smiled and winked at him and then covered herself in the blanket.
________________

HEESEUNG'S POV

It was around 1:45 A.M. something when I suddenly woke up as I drank water from the bottle beside the bed. As I looked towards Chaeryoung who was sleeping.

I got up and started going towards her as I sat a bit to her level and tucked few strands of her hairs which came on her face but I noticed that she was burning hot.

So I carried her to the bed and was about to go downstairs to get some medicine or something until she grabbed my hand.

I looked at her as I got to see a tear left her eyes.

I slowly got my hands out of her grip. And started searching for some medicines as I found some of them in the drawers.

I started to wake her up so that she can eat a bit and have the meds.
__________________________________
N

O ONE'S POV

"Chaeryoungahh" he whispered in a soft tone as she opens her eyes and he continues. "Wanna eat some ramyeon !!?" She nodded weakly.

"Netflix and Ramyeon ???" He asked as she hummed with a faint smile.

The TV was infront of the
couch of her room.

He smiled as he was confused of how to take her until she asked "Piggy bank ride ??"

As he moved around and she grabbed him. His hand were on her back because of her weakness so that she won't fall.

After 10 minutes he brought 2 bowls of ramyeon and drinks. While she was playing games.

He was going to ask what she to watch until he saw two game controllers. One in her hand and the other one of the front table.

"You play video games!!" He asked in excitement as she asked "Wanna play ??" He nodded happily.

After half an hour of playing games, eating and having fun. They opened their bottle of coke "Cheers!!" The both said happily. "Wahh!! You're so good at this" she complimented as he did the same.

"Me ?? I mean the fact that you're 'Chae_iscool' in league of legends is just unbelievable!!" He said.

"Now!! Wanna watch something?? Cuz I'm not in a mood to sleep right now!!" Chaeryoung asked as he nodded.

They started watching a movie and not even 5 minutes were passed when she was already asleep on Heeseung's shoulder. He smiled and carried her to the bed.

As she gripped his hands, he was trying to get out of her grip but it only made her grip more. "Don't leave" she said in a sleepy voice as he sighed and layed beside her.
___________________________________

CHAERYOUNG'S POV

The bright sunlight coming from my window made me open my eyes a bit. I was about to get up until I realized two muscular arms were wrapped around my waist.

I turned a bit, as I saw Heeseung.....LEE HEESEUNG....making me scream outta hell.

"AHHH!!"
"Ah what the f--" cursed Heeseung but before even finishing , he fall of the bed with the blanket which Chaeryoung was wrapped in.

As she fell onto him because of the sudden disbalance. They were looking into each other's eyes until the 3 person in her family came.

"What happene--Oh okay" said her dad making Jihyo and Yunjin shocked after seeing the scene.

As the both young ones looked at them and panicked. Chaeryoung got up from Heeseung as he did the same.

"Dad, it's totally not what you think it i--" she said but he cutted her words. "It's alright!! I don't have any problem of you dating Heeseung so....byeee!!"

"Yeah you guys, carry on" Jihyo teases so did Yunjin as they closed the door.

"What the hell just happened!!" She asked in a shock. "I don't really know"

"Why were YOU sleeping with ME!!?"

"Long story in short , you asked me to do so"

"I would never ask you......oh okay nevermind"

"Wait what do you mean!!?"
__________________________________
NO ONE'S POV

"Nothing. Go to dad's room, use the bathroom, take any of the clothes you want from his closet and get ready for school, alright?? Bye" she said in a flow and left without even letting him say a word.

TO BE CONTINUED
VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
__________________________________
AUTHOR'S POV

Heyaaa
Going awkward ?? Ik but the twist is coming soon ♡
Although I think these chapters are pretty lengthy so it's okay if I don't publish for some days maybe ><

~ayoitsme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9K 37
โCan a girl have a soulmate who isn't human?โž - In a world where everyone has to kiss their soulmate before their 18th birthday. Otherwise, they die...
92.2K 4.9K 38
โ you look pretty, by the way. โž โ whatever, jake. โž โ i meant it, isabel, you look beautiful. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ หŽหŠห— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ has...
21.8K 1.1K 34
Things were supposed to get better once Sunoo admitted his feelings for Sunghoon. Instead, they've only gotten more complicated. There's still more t...
147K 6.7K 42
โ you're beautiful, eunju ... and i'll make sure you know how beautiful you really are. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ หŽหŠห— ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚ likes popula...