stupid | bonten

Oleh rindosroundglasses

Ran Haitani was just wondering around after a mission from Mikey when suddenly he found a rotten-looking fing... Lebih Banyak

prologue
zero
zero.five
one
two
three
four
five

info

261 9 8
Oleh rindosroundglasses

some of my ideas came from chainsaw man just to clear that up.😼

name : Y/n Gojo

birthday : 7th december 1985

species : human

grade : special grade

age : 32 (2018)

height : 5'8

hair colour : white

eye colour : light blue

status : alive

skills :
— master at hand-to-hand combat
— strong strength
— immense speed & reflexes
— intelligent
— good stamina
— endurance (lazy as hell tho)

cursed technique :
— inherited the six eyes & limitless technique.
— immense amount of cursed energy, (can do at least 5 domains a day).

black flash : Black Flash is a distortion in space that occurs when cursed energy is applied within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit.

infinity : The true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit Y/n, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between herself and them.

lapse : blue - Blue is the byproduct of Y/n amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum.
Through these, Y/n creates a scenario
where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.

amplification lapse - maximum cursed energy output : blue - Y/n creates a center of gravity in a specific space capable of attracting all matter, crushing it all effortlessly to a black hole. She can also move the point of gravity at will, augmenting its destructive capabilities greatly.

reversal : red - Using her reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, Y/n activates the divergence of her infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue.

hollow technique : purple - advanced technique that collides lapse and reversal together, creating an imaginary pass that is launched at the target.

reverse curse technique : the ability to heal herself and others.

simple domain : An anti-domain technique Y/n can use to resist the can't-miss attack of any domain targeting her.

domain expansion :
endless void

Y/n keeps four powerful curses in her domain also known as the "4 Horsemen" in her domain : Death, Famine, War and Control.
After entering her domain, the persons cursed energy or techniques is deactivated no matter how strong you are making your only option to fight hand-to-hand. (curses won't attack unless Y/n order them too)

She created them at a young age when she was stressing to much from her parents and didn't realise her cursed technique was going out of control.

soul eradicator : Y/n has rather strong psychic powers that could be used to brutally kill other people as if they were killed by an invisible force as she forms several symbols on her hands to do so and is able to brutally crush people on the inside out or just murdering them by looking at the target and using her psychic power or just pointing her index finger in a gun like motion to defeat her enemies.

Crescent : When Y/n infuses her cursed energy into the katana and  chant the word "crescent" her katana starts to bend into a scythe.

Enchant : Whenever Y/n infuses her cursed energy into her katana and chant the word "enchant" her katana becomes like a whip. (like mitsuri's katana)

Y/n's katana

tattoo placement

(credit : Nylaalyn )

Manjiro "Mikey" Sano
Bonten's Leader

Sanzu Haruchiyo
Bonten's Number 2

Kakucho Hitto
Bonten's Number 3

Ran Haitani
Executive

Rindou Haitani
Executive

Kokonoi Hajime
Money Maker
Executive

Senju Kawaragi
Assistance
Y/n's NUMBER ONE

Shinichiro Sano
Y/n's Number 1

(aged down : 32)
birthday : 1st August 1985

Izana Kurokawa
Y/n's Number 2

Kazutora Hanemiya
Y/n's Number 3

Seishu Inui
Y/n's Number 4

Hanma Shuji
Y/n's Number 5

Wakasa Imaushi
Y/n's Number 6

(aged down: 32)
birthday : 28th November 1985

all fanart credit to owner (found on pinterest)

i decided to add my second daddy^ oop sorry😔

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

108K 2.4K 80
in which you caught the attention of two of the boten's executive, Haitani Rindou and Haitani Ran read out to find what happens next! Started: Aug 01...
38.1K 1.4K 22
"๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฉ" There was...
37.4K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
840K 45.9K 75
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...