MEERAB SIRF MERI

By Zainyyy1234

The most powerful feudal Lord of hyderabad , murtasim khan becomes obsessed with a young brave girl named mee... More

Teaser
introduction part 1
introduction part 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
farewell outfits
im confused
Episode 3 (part 1)
im really sorry
important
Episode 4
Armaan
Episode 5 ( murtasims p.o.v) ( part 1)
Episode 5 ( part 2)
just incase ur curious
Episode 6
Episode 7
EPISODE 8
i need ur help with the next chapter
Episode 9 ( wedding night part 1 )
Episode 11 ( 15 +) possessive side of murtasim
Episode 12 (contract)
,IMPORTANT

Episode 10 (wedding night part 2 )

1K 48 15
By Zainyyy1234

Guys here's the next part of wedding night and SOMEONE HELPED ME WRITE THE FIRST BITS OF IT , SHES THE SWEETEST ❤️ and her username on wattpad is : ukiyoshrub , she writes the best stories and make sure to check her stories out , they're gonna make u blush, she is soo talented, absolutely love her and her books ❤️.......

________________________________________________

Flashback time

h-hate- u .. yelled meerab her eyes full of tears and hatred ....

Seems like my jangli bili hasn't learned her lesson...

I banged my fist on the wall....

This will be a long night
____________________________________

MERI PYARI MEERAB " he says while snatching her dupatta she was holding tightly but today she was infront of a monster , her own husband ....

She was between him and the wall , her small frame was shivering yet she was trying to show him she haven't lost yet .....

He throws her dupatta somewhere on the floor and his one hand softly grips her jaw and makes her look at him and says " biwi ho meri ho tum meri tum par mera poora haq hain "....

She smirks and says " biwi hun koi whore nahi jisko Jo bolo ge woh sab kuch kare gy , yaad rakhna Mr murtasim .. she arrogantly points her finger on his broad chest .... " main meerab waqas khan hun aur meh kisi ki nahi sunti toh tum kiya cheez ho?"....

He glares intensely at her tears stricken face , he takes a deep breath to calm himself down, he can't let his anger take over him , "no matter what she says she belongs to you" his inner beast whispered to him calming him down instantly.....

He wipes her tears , she leaves a sad laughter and says " tumhare hi diye hue hain" ... for the first time In his life someone's words stung his heart soo badly nearly ripping it out of his chest .....

He ignored her heart piercing words and whispers in her ears sweetly ...." jaan ho tum meri , tumhare aansu ( tears) dekhe dukh mujhe bhi hota hain " his voice was barely audible ...

His eyes suddenly moved to her sharp jaw with red fingerprints on it , guilt rushed through his veins as he looked at the little bruise on her jaw as a result of his deathly grip....

His eyes were full of guilt as he mentally cursed himself , guilt slowly replacing his anger as he slowly lifts her dupatta and this time he gently drapes it over her shoulder and made her sit on the bed properly whilst meerab shifted away from him , her hate filled eyes gazing into his soul as he rushed to bring the first aid box and forcefully took her milky white wrist and started cleaning her wounds from there as she had moved her face away not letting him look at her face ...

After cleaning her wounds , he turns her face towards him and lovingly caresses her jaw .... " meerab u are mine and trust me one day you will be sitting on the same bed saying I love u to me "

Meerab laughed humourlessly and shook her head making him possessive as he whispered " you are mine " or actually more like growled before leaning towards her as he slowly pecked her , his one hand possessively lands on her back and another behind her head which holds her softly but possessively not letting her go...

He kissed her nose , making her breath hitched for a moment, he smirked a little before nibbling on her nose and he kissed near her lips and just as he was about to kiss her lips ...

THUD !!!

She pushed him with all her force making him land on the crowd....

For a minute he was surprised , but then his eyes turned blood red as he stood up from the ground as if a lion has awaken inside him... he clutched her silky hair in his rough veiny hands and hovered on top of her, his forehead touching hers as he whispered warningly in the crook of her milky neck...

Murtasim: " Akhri baar bata raha hoon , muhabbat krta hin tumse isliye lehaaz kr raha hoon...

She smirks and says " meh tumhare kabhi nahi hongey, nahi hai mujhe tumse muhabbat ... nafrat krti hun meh tumse .. I hate you .. her voice laced with venom as the past scenes of her sister crying whilst begging her to not leave and her father wiping his tears looking helpless and her mother covering her mouth to prevent herself from sobbing out loud came infront of her eyes...

( now comes my writing , thanks to her for her help , I did change the paragraphs though adding my own extra bits, hope u don't mind 😅)

Murtasim roared loudly making meerab flinch for a second as he tightly her waist and said " that's enough, ur testing my patience , the only person you'll ever love is me , remember that , u can never leave me" ....

Before meerab could reply ...

A sharp and urgent knock on the door interrupted them as meerab dodged past murtasim and walked confidently to the door ....
As she opened the door , she saw a worried looking maa begum standing there with a maryam still in her pujamas hiding behind her mother like a scared kitten....

Maa begum covered her face as meerabs messy hair , smeared lipstick and slightly red jaw and moist eyes came into her view ....

She quickly engulfed her in a long warm hug and cupped her cheek , her eyes filled with fear and horror as she thought of what might have happened with her...

Maa begum " meerab, kia hua , are u okay? Tell me what happened MY dear " ... meerab stared at her with a sad look on her face ....

Just then murtasim came , maryam quickly put her dupatta on her head and clutched onto maa begum tightly ...

Maa begum looked angrily at murtasim before entering the room and asking maryam to go back to her room , she obediently bowed her head , not wanting to get scolded and returned to her room as maa begum locked the door to make sure no servant hears anything ...

She looked in fear and anger at murtasim ... could her son have rap- .... no ! This can't happen , her son couldn't do that , the khan's never disrespected a women....

Maa begum : THE whole mansion could hear u shouting murtasim , I came upto check on u ,what's happening? Tell me honestly....

She looked worriedly at both of them .. meerab sighed

Meerab " it's nothing maa begum , I was just explaining to your dear son that I'm not a slave who belongs to him but he doesn't seem to understand oh and the marks on my jaw and wrist shouldn't surprise u at all , what else did u expect from this so called murtasim ...I married him to save my family, I'm not a whore who will do as he says...

Maa begums eyes opened wide at her words as she looked shockingly at murtasims whos nose flared up at her response and he looked directly at maa begum , his eyes fuming as he spoke in a stern voice ...

Murtasim: maa I have not done anything and neither do I plan on doing something as cheap , I'm murtasim khan , a man of morals and respect , I suggest meerabs accepts this relationship as soon as possible as I want to treat my wife as a queen, and treat her with the love she deserves ....

Then his attention turned meerab who stood there like a statue, her arms crossed and her eyes nit losing eye contact with him...

Murtasim : This is the last time I'm hearing you use such word to describe yourself ...... u are my wife and I will not touch u without your consent ... u might have married me to save ur family but I married u with all my will, not to make u my slave but my queen .....

"The queen of my heart " he whispered in a barely audible voice that only meerab heard making her eyes go wide ..

Has this man gone mad ? Thought meerab as according to her he was only marrying her to fulfill her desire and get his money and to her she thought he was acting possessive because he considered her his possession however she thought he's playing a drama to love her to get her to submit...

" so is that how u want to play this game ?" I won't let u win . Murtasim khan , u can never make a place in my heart , I will expose ur dirty face and get my revenge .. meerab waqas khan will never be yours " she thought in her heart ...

Maa begum lightly coughed to get her attention ...

" I will talk to both of you tomorrow however murtasim I know you have anger issues but it's never acceptable to hurt a women even in anger "...

Murtasim looked guiltily at meerab " I admit maa begum but she's my wife and I will take care next time but I shall do everything possible if she tried to ever leave ... meerab belongs to murtasim...

Maa begum sighed , she would need to have a long conversation with both of them tomorrow......

She looked at meerab ....

Meerab : dont worry murtasim khan , I will not leave u this easily "....

Maa begum shook her head at her , clearly not liking gher behaviour as she knew this will land her in more trouble ...

Murtasim smirked ...

Murtasim " it's not like I will let u leave meri jaan " ........ he whispered, his voice audible only for her or that's what he thought atleast ....

Maa begum coughed in embarrassment and shock as this wasn't the murtasim khan she had given birth to ....

Before meerab could retort maa begum spoke ...

Maa begum " do u want to stay with maryam for tonight and we'll decide the rest tomorrow?....

Murtasim looked at his mother annoyed at her suggestion whilst meerab shook her head in disapproval surprising murtasim as she spoke ...

" I am not scared of anyone , I will stay in this room tonight and don't worry about me maa begum , if anything happens this time murtasim will be kicked out of the room"...... meerab retorted sassily , if she was to make his life a living hell she has to stay in the same room as him atleast ......

She was meerab waqas Ahmed, and she isn't scared of him and she will prove it tonight , since he said he won't touch her , she knew as much as she disliked the khan's, they would never deny or go back on their own words or promises .....

Maa begum chuckled a little and looked at murtasim who was staring lovingly at his fierce little kitten....

"I shouldn't hear a single voice now and remember murtasim khan , u can't manhandle ur wife "...

Murtasim nodded and maa begum left ..

Meerab turned towards him " don't u dare touch me " as he tried to hold her hand ....

As she turned back to hide her tears she heard the sentence she least expected a arrogant prick like him to say ...

" I'm sorry meerab , I have anger issues but even without them there's no way I will let u leave so stop provoking me because that won't help and don't worry I will turn ur hate into love "...

Meerab looked at her , her eyes wide like saucers ...

As she looked mockingly at him " really? Murtasim khan ? Ur sorry won't bring back my happy life that u destroyed and I will like to see you turning my hate into love because the depth of my dislikeness towards u is deeper than the ocean ... remember this is just a deal and nothing else ....

Murtasim tightly held his phone , squeezing it tightly.... as he closed his eyes and breathed heavily before gripping her arms in a tight yet gentle grip as he dipped his head in thr crook of her head inhaling her scent, calming his anger down, completely ignoring her small fists punching his torso....

He smirked at his kitten before lightly pecking her cheek making her turn stiff....

He looked back , his eyes held a bit of mischeviousness as he murmured ...

Murtasim : it's late , we should go to sleep , do u want to stand there all night , oh wait I see now , u want another kiss ?...

Meerab looked glared at him making him chuckle as he went towards his bed ....

He was shocked himself , as angry as she made him today , she still made him chuckle , he hadn't laughed since forever .. his cute jangli bili , she belongs to him whether she likes it or not.... he knew how much she hated him right now but still whenever she expressed her hatred towards him it made him lose his mind... he had waited soo long for her and he would have to be patient if he wants to make her his completely.....

As he went to the dressing table and gulped down his pills before going towards the bed...

Meerab who was half way into taking her jewelry off after she changed into a white shalwar kameez ...

Ran towards the bed lightly
pushing him and layed on the bed covering herself with the blanket lying in the middle leaving no space for him...

Murtasim looked at her , purely amused ....

Meerab : what do u think murtasim khan , I will let u sleep with me ? Go and sleep on the couch, I dont trust someone like u and for as long as I'm here u shall sleep on the couch..

Murtasim chuckled, a part of him loved her wildness , only she could say all that to him without being shot in the head..

Murtasim : my dear wife I better tell u , u will be with me forever and as far as me sleeping on the couch is concerned , I will not sleep there .....

Meerab : u were soo eager to marry me , now deal with me. ? ..she replied rolling her eyes .....

Murtasim went near her .....

Murtasim : meerab this is my bed and we will sleep together .....

Meerab : not anymore , it's mine .... she replied half asleep...

Murtasim laughed his heart out at his cute kitten, he was going to punish her but , why punish his little kitten? He now thought , that armaan who disturbed their wedding would deal with the consequences....

He looked at her...

Murtasim : fine then but I will stand here and stare at u night?...

Meerab : Even better , be my body guard actually u should protect urself instead of me because I'm not scared of u murtasim khan and who knows what I might do ? .. she spoke in a Intimidating tone .. ( keyword. : tried ) ....

Murtasim smiled ...

Murtasim : with a wife who's roaming around with a knife ready to be stabbed into my chest anytime , I should be careful indeed ....

Meerab rolled her eyes as he settled himself on a couch watching her peaceful face.....

WHEN HE WAS SURE SHE WAS ASLEEP ...

He approached her in small steps and stopped near her face , tucking loose strands of her silky brown hair behind her ear and stared intensely at her face .....

He then took out a diary where he had been writing poetry for her since 4 years....

Kabeel- e tareef ho isliye tareef ba - haq hain

Jaise jheelo jharno aur aaj ka chand

Jo urooz hain kahi se aur teri aankhon meh doobta hain

Tere husn peh chaar nahi hazaar chand

Teri seerat peh wajid hum qurbaan....

Murtasim chanted the poem, holding his diary in one hand and the other hand gently caressing her glowing face as he watched her sleep peacefully like a baby....

Yes he did have a soft side like every other human being but it was only reserved for his cute kitten....

He pecked her nose and jaw careful to not wake her up before he settled onto his majestic brown throne like sofa and looked at his guns placed proudly at the darker side of the room and just like that the earlier loving and soft expressions on his face were gone in a millisecond as a sinister smile took over his lips , he dialled the phone and kept it on his ear with one hand as his gaze shifted onto his wife .......

Bakhtu: I have got the information out ....spoke bakhtu hesitantly, scared of his maaliks reaction on finding out armaans relationship with meerab ..

Murtasim : keep him in there and ask the guards to not touch him , I will make him suffer with my own hands . How dare he try to stop murtasim khan's wedding? ..keep his file with all his Information safely and I'm coming ...

He Looked dangerous as he quickly wore his white shawl and glanced obsessively at his sleeping beauty once last time...

"MINE ".. HE GROWLED BEFORE WALKING OUT IN HiS SIGNATURE TIGER WALK.....

She was his obsession , love, his jaan ......

And she belongs to him , to him only

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 9.6K 38
If 21-year-old Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan were to rank television-worthy revelations in his family, the revelation that Meerab was his chacha-saab's dau...
5.7K 574 8
What happens when the person you love the most cheats on you? What if you had no option other than marrying a stranger when you hated arranged marria...
8.8K 626 22
This story is dark and full of angst ‼️ Children are advisable to stay away ‼️ This story has mature and sensitive content read at your own risks‼️I...
12.7K 691 9
"Murtasim believe me", Meerab requested with tears in her eyes. She closed her eyes tight when Murtasim came close to her, she shivered looking into...