Our Destiny - Daerin

By MeongDanie

Kang Haerin, a once promising young pianist at the age of 6, had her career cut short due to a tragic inciden... More

Chapter 1 - Argument
Chapter 2 - First Day or Worst Day
Chapter 3 - Introduce Herself
Chapter 4 - Tell Me More About Her
Chapter 5 - Popularity
Chapter 6 - Accidentally

Disclaimer

373 21 1
By MeongDanie

This story contains content that might be considered mature or inappropriate for some readers. If you feel uncomfortable or find the content weird or upsetting, I recommend that you stop reading and seek out more suitable material. In this story also had a g!p character, if you have problem with that, talk to me.

I understand that some readers might find the content of this story uncomfortable or inappropriate, perhaps due to its explicit nature or sensitive themes. If that is the case, I recommend that you stop reading and seek out content that is more aligned with your personal preferences.

It is important to prioritize your well-being and mental health, and I encourage you to do what feels the best for you, whether that means continuing to read this story or seeking out something more suitable for you. I hope that this disclaimer will help guide your decision-making process and that you will approach this story with care and mindfulness. I'm so sorry if I do something silly in my previous story and this story too.

Thank you.

- Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.5K 29
As a foreign university student in Korea, somehow Haerin met her idol - Danielle Marsh. Thought it would be the last time, but something was so stran...
69.4K 3.8K 50
Haerin and Danielle are exes with a bitter past. Their world meets again and they kept getting on each other's nerve. This is a battle between exes...
21K 1.3K 11
A somewhat messed up one-night stand for blowing chunks and passing out, Danielle ran away to save her face from the embarrassing moment. But Haerin...
213K 9.7K 29
Haerin was a big nerd, but she is not a wimp. Her sharp mouth and guts always made her get into trouble with her bullies. Danielle is the President o...