Strict Siblings (っ◔◡◔)っ (Rea...

Por BubbleTae001

Y/n, Blackpink, BTS and their parents got separated, fortunately they got back together but....still someone... Mais

Disclaimer
Introduction part 1
Introduction part 2
Introduction part 3
Introduction part 4
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
The Mall (girls side)
THE MALL (boys side)
PART 4
Part 5
PART 6
PART 7
IMPORTANT!!
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
THANK YOU💜
PART 15
PART 16
HBD
PART 17
PART 18
NOT AN UPDATE
PART 19
(Don't skip)
LOVE YA'LL
PART 20
PART 21
HBD
Sorry
Part 22
✨️New Season✨️
✨️1✨️
✨️2✨️
✨️HBD✨️
✨️3✨️
✨️4✨️
First day of training
Getting to know eachother better

The surprise

35 1 0
Por BubbleTae001

So rn, currently I was in the plane holding the newly bought gun in my hand under a blanket so that no one thinks that I'm a criminal. The texture of the gun was just so smooth!! Wow! I think I'm gonna be a gunner or whatever it is called.

(Your a/n is too dumb)
I know that ya'll are confused so lemme explain

Flashback.

So here I was sitting in the car waiting for Hoseok and Yoongi oppa to come.

'Where are you guys?! It's getting late!' I thought to myself.

"We're here!!" We suddenly heard them, they were panting. I bet they ran a marathon!

"What took you so long?!" I heard Jungkook oppa say

"Well, a stupid ass karen man was eating our (non existing) brains so we had to show him our identity" They replied.

I got a lil curious and asked, "what are you talking about?"

They just smiled and handed me a black box. It had a vibe I couldn't describe.

"Open it!" Jisoo unnie said excitedly

I opened it and saw a black gun 🖤. My favourite colour!! It had unique designs on it. I held back my tears as I traced my hand over the beautiful engravings.

"Too spechless by its ugliness?!" Rose unnie asked with I-am-right look.

"No no no! Its shoooo pretty!!!" I said as I ran and hugged them all.

[After some family hug drama, i am not good at it]

We finally reached the airport and my flight was in 20 minutes. I still had to go early though!
I turned around as I again hugged them.
"I'll miss you a lot!"
" We'll miss you too princess/cupcake"

"And yes! No matter how scary, professional (etc) you become, don't ever change the y/n you are right now! Never!" Namjoon oppa said "Always keep this Personality with you! Never loose it!" Jennie unnie added.

I nodded and ran quickly to the plane as I don't wanna miss it. I stopped for a second and looked back to see them looking at me smiling. I smiled back at them and waved, they waved back. I made a heart to them and ran to my flight.

I'm gonna miss you all a lot!

Flashback ends.

"Your flight has been arrived, enjoy your day, thank you!" The robotic lady voice said in an american accent and I wiped my tears and got off.

Wow! The air is so fresh in the early morning!
I opened my phone and clicked on the location that Lisa unnie had sent me, I had to stay there.

I got into a cab and showed the driver where I wanted to go, he nodded and drove off. The entire ride I was staring out of the windows listening to the Taylor (swift) songs that the driver had played admiring the empty streets outside. I was so lost that I didn't hear the driver calling me.

"MA'AM!"

"Hm, y-yes?" I asked coming back to my senses.

"We're here, that world be 30$"

"Ohh yea, sure!"
And with that I paid him and entered inside. A new start of life!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that ya'll wanted a bigger part but trust me you'll get it! For now,

Ily bye

BTW I'm willing to give out suggestions on writing a story. So if you are out of ideas on what you should write, don't worry, please come to me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

649 13 13
Hyelin was just getting seven stepbrothers... totally normal! What she did't know was that her life was about to take a great U-turn... X: Hyung I r...
38.3K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...
13K 920 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
38.9K 1.1K 53
this story is about a 19 year old girl whose family is mafia , she has 7 brothers she love them they also love them they are like a happy family but...