Their Unrequited Love

By Sunshine_writes_27

One-sided love. It is beautiful yet painful. He is her only love and living with a hope that one day he can b... More

Prologue
Character Aesthetics & Cast
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~

~ 16 ~

326 54 84
By Sunshine_writes_27

Author's POV:

Surya was talking with Pranav and two other boys, Jagath and Mohith, when his eyes fell on her. There she is. She is looking absolutely gorgeous in that saree. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she walked inside the auditorium with her best friend, Mahira. Pranav, who was standing opposite Surya, saw him lost somewhere. He looked in the direction where he was looking and saw him lost in Sravya, making him smirk.

"She is looking beautiful, right?" asked Pranav.

"That would be a small word to describe her beauty, Mava," said Surya, still lost in Sravya.

Pranav and the other two hooted, bringing him back to the world.

"I think someone is smitten by someone's beauty," teased Mohith.

Surya glared at him and said, "There is nothing like that."

"Yeah! We saw how someone was ogling at her a while ago," said Jagath, rolling his eyes.

Surya huffed and said, "Yes! I was looking at her. Are you happy now? And there is nothing wrong with admiring beauty."

"Oho!!" hooted Mohith and Jagath, while Pranav smirked.

"By the way, I didn't mention your name," said Jagath, smirking at Surya while he looked away.

As soon as Sravya stepped inside the auditorium with Mahira, she felt someone's gaze on her. She knew it was him, but she didn't dare raise her head and look at him.

Mahira looked at Sravya and asked, "What happened? You are silent all of a sudden."

"Nothing," Sravya said, tucking the tresses that were falling on her face behind her ear.

"Oh! Is it?" asked Mahira when her eyes fell on Surya, who was looking at Sravya without blinking his eyes.

"Yeah! I told you, right?" said Sravya.

Mahira smirked and said, "Your hero is looking at you only."

Sravya bit her lip and said, "I know."

Mahira looked at her amusedly and said, "You knew."

"Yeah!" mumbled Sravya.

"Hey, girls! You look gorgeous," said a girl, coming towards them, followed by two other girls.

"Thank you, Tarani! You guys look no less," said Sravya.

"Let's click a few pictures," said another girl, Sahithi.

They posed for a few pictures and were talking and teasing each other when one girl saw Rahul approaching them.

"Hey, see! Rahul is coming towards us. I think he is going to propose to Sravya," said the third girl, Kareena.

Sravya felt uncomfortable listening to their talk. She knows that he is interested in her, and he has already proposed to her three times in these two years, only to get rejected every time.

"You girls are just exaggerating," said Sravya, praying in her mind that Rahul shouldn't do such a thing.

"Oh! Come on, Sravya. We all know that he is into you," said Tarani.

"Hey, Sravya!" said Rahul, looking at Sravya from top to bottom.

"See," said Tarani, giving the others a "didn't I tell you?" look.

Sravya felt uncomfortable under his gaze and hid behind Mahira. The other four girls hooted as he only greeted Sraya, while Mahira gave them a look, making them shut their mouths.

"Oh! Hi, Rahul! If you see, even I'm here," said Mahira, waving her hand in front of him.

Rahul looked away, embarrassed, listening to her, and said, "Umm, hi, Mahira."

"How can he see us when Sravya is in front of him?" Sahiti said, laughing.

The other two girls too laughed, while Mahira looked at them in disbelief.

"See, she got shy and hid behind Mahira," said Kareena.

"Are you serious? Can't you understand the difference between discomfort and shyness? You are so stupid. Now, please excuse us," said Mahira, and she dragged Sravya with her towards Surya's gang.

"Hey, guys!" Mahira said, waving at them.

Surya, Pranav, Jagath, and Mohith were talking when they saw Mahira and Sravya standing in front of them. The other three greeted them back.

"Hi, Chinnu!" Pranav said, hugging Sravya. He looked at Rahul, who was looking in their direction, and whispered, "Is that Rahul still bothering you?"

Sravya hugged him back and mumbled, "Hmm!"

"We are here too, Mr. Chowdary," said Mahira.

Pranav broke the hug and said, "Hi, Miss Sharma. You see, my sister will complain that I haven't greeted her first. So, I have to greet her first before anyone."

Sravya slapped his arm and said, "It's been more than an hour since I have come, and you are greeting me now."

Pranav smiled cheekily, listening to her.

"Please ask that principal to finish his speech quickly. I'm getting sleep," Sravya said, placing her head on Mahira's shoulder.

"Sh, keep quiet. See, how inspiring he is talking," said Mahira, making Sravya roll her eyes at her.

After a while, the principal's speech was finished, and all the staff left, leaving the students alone.

"Come on, Sravya and Mahira. It's your time to rock the stage," said a junior girl, Lasya, from the stage.

Mahira dragged Sravya with her. Though Sravya wasn't interested, she decided to put everything aside for a moment and enjoy the moment, as this day wasn't going to come again in her life.

After a few minutes, the crowd started to hoot loudly while looking at their sizzling dance performance. Surya was just looking at her with an open mouth. He had seen her dancing before too. And she surprises him every time with her grace and elegance, making him lose himself in her.

Pranav tapped Surya's shoulder and said, "I know she is beautiful and dances beautifully, but that doesn't mean that you ogle at her like a creep when her brother is beside you."

Surya rolled his eyes and said, "It won't be good if you preach to me about that. I hope you get what I'm trying to say."

Pranav shut his mouth, making Surya smirk. After a few minutes, a few other seniors joined them too. Everyone was enjoying their performance and couldn't help but sway their bodies for the music.

After a while, Sravya and Mahira came downstairs. They went towards the four of them.

"How is our performance?" asked Mahira.

"You guys just rocked it," said Surya, looking at Sravya.

"Thank you," said Sravya, smiling at him. She then looked at Pranav and asked, "Aren't you performing?"

Pranav shook his head negatively and said, "We will once she is back."

Sravya nodded her head in understanding, while Surya side-hugged him.

"Guys, you just burned up the dance floor. And now it's time for some cute couple dances," said Lasya from the stage. She then looked at the man who was sitting at the DJ and said, "Benny, please play some romantic numbers."

Surya saw that Rahul was approaching them.

He looked at Sravya, extended his hand, and asked, "Shall we, gorgeous?"

Sravya raised her head and looked into his eyes. She didn't know what made her accept his request when she was angry at him.

She placed his hand on hers, and soon they were dancing, lost in each other.

"Would you mind if I ask you something?" Mahira asked Pranav as both of them were dancing.

"What is it?" asked Pranav.

"Does he love her?" asked Mahira.

"Who loves whom?" asked Pranav, confused.

"You are a buddhu, Pranav. I'm asking, Does Surya love Sravya?" said Mahira.

"I don't know. I think he feels something for her, but I'm not sure. I mean, he behaves differently whenever she is around. Moreover, he is just trying his best to move on now. So, I can't say that he loves Sravya right now. But I can't say the same in the future. Moreover, they look cute together," said Pranav, looking at Surya and Sravya, who were lost in their world.

"If he hurt her again, then I won't mind murdering him," said Mahira.

"You care for her a lot," said Pranav.

"Obviously. She is my best friend, and I do care for her," said Mahira.

"Don't you guys have friends in your class?" asked Pranav.

"No! I mean, we didn't find such good and best friends with whom we could share anything. We are just formal with them," said Mahira. She then winked at him and said, "And why do we need someone else when we have each other? And then you guys joined us."

Pranav smiled, listening to her. On the other hand, Surya and Sravya were seeing their bodies perfectly match the rhythm and melody. Surya twirled her around, and she landed right in his arms. Sravya just wanted time to be stopped right at that moment. She is home, and what more could she ask for? Surya tucked the loose tresses that were disturbing his view behind her ear. He looked into her hazel-brown eyes, and for a moment he wanted to forget everything and look into those eyes for his whole life. A beautiful smile was spread across her beautiful face, making him smile too.

He looked into her eyes and said, "I'm sorry."

He then gave her a quick turn, spinning her away from him slowly. He held her hand in a blink and then drew her close to his chest.

Sravya tilted her head, looked into his eyes, and said, "Let's forget about that for today, Surya. Just let me enjoy this moment."

Surya just nodded his head. He looked at her twinkling eyes and didn't have the heart to push her further.

"You guys miss her, don't you?" Sravya asked, breaking the silence between them.

Surya understood about whom she was talking.

He smiled sadly and said, "We do."

"She is going to be fine soon. Trust me," said Sravya, placing her hand on his chest.

"We pray the same every day," said Surya.

"You look handsome when you smile, especially with that playful smirk of yours," said Sravya, and she ran from there.

She joined Mahira and Pranav, who were sitting and talking. She looked at Surya, who was standing in the same place and grinning.

After a while, Sravya and Mahira talked with their classmates for a while. After that, they had lunch with Surya, Pranav, Jagath, and Mohith.

They were talking when a girl came and hugged Pranav from behind, making him groan. Surya, Jagath, and Mohith giggled looking at him, while Mahira and Sravya looked confused.

"Hi, Darling! How am I looking?" that girl said, breaking the hug.

"Hi, Niha. You can ask that without hugging me too," Pranav said, smiling awkwardly.

Sravya looked at him, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh! Come on! I know you are saying that because our seniors are here. I know you like me," said Niha, flaunting.

"I'm not only his senior, Miss Niha, but also his sister. I have known him for the past twenty-two years. And looking at the discomfort on his face, anyone close to him could easily say whether he likes you or dislikes you. So, come out of the hallucination that he likes you," said Sravya, side-hugging Pranav. She looked at Niha for a moment and said, "Moreover, he has a good taste."

Mahira and Surya giggled, looking at Niha's expressions. Mohith and Jagath are controlling themselves from laughing out loud.

"Your sister knows well about you. Why don't you ask her to help you propose to your Little One?" whispered Surya in Pranav's ears.

Pranav glared at Surya and whispered, "Sh, we will talk about that later. Shut your mouth for now."

Niha just shrugged her shoulders and said, "You didn't tell me, how am I looking? You know, my sister bought this exclusive designer saree for me. I have worn this blue saree especially for you, as blue is your favourite colour. You will faint on listening to the price of this saree."

"Huh! I haven't seen someone shameless like her," Mahira whispered in Sravya's ears.

"Sh!" Sravya gestured for her to be calm.

"Look, Niha. I have told you in the past, and I'm telling you even now. I'm not interested in you. I have someone else in my heart, and she is very special to me. So, kindly stop all your attempts because they are going to be futile at the end of the day," said Pranav.

"Huh! Are you seriously rejecting me, Pranav? Do you know who my father is? He is going to be the next mayor of our city. He has a lot of political connections. Just one word. Just one word to my father; your father will lose his job," said Niha angrily.

The others looked at her for a moment and burst out laughing.

"Do you really think I care? Well, let me tell you one thing. Do you know who I am? One word to my father: Your father will end up in lock-up and spend the rest of his life behind bars," said Pranav, smirking at her.

"You! How dare you, Pranav? I'm telling you once again. You are loosing a golden opportunity. You won't get a rich girl like me. Just leave these loosers and don't pay attention to them," said Niha.

Everyone burst out laughing, listening to her, while Niha fumed, looking at them.

"Please come out of the bubble, Niha. Okay! You are speaking as if you are the only richest girl in the world," said Surya.

"I didn't say that. But I'm not a low-class girl like that girl that his brother has chosen for himself. By the way, where is that girl? We haven't seen her for the past year. Did she cheat on him and trap another rich man?" said Niha.

That's it. A slap landed on her face, making Niha stumble at her place. Surya and Pranav were held back by Mohith and Jagath. Mahira looked at Sravya proudly, while Niha glared at Sravya. Yes! It's Sravya who slapped her. Everyone who was busy enjoying the farewell stopped what they were doing and looked at the commotion.

"Did you just slap me?" asked Niha, placing a hand on her left cheek and looking around.

"One more word about Aashi. I would chop that dirty tongue of yours and place it in your hand. She is not a cheap girl like you who throws herself at rich boys. Now get lost from here before I slap you once again," Sravya said, glaring at Niha.

"You didn't do good. You will pay for this," said Niha, looking around as the students were laughing at her.

"What will you do? Haa, tell me. What will you do? Will you go and complain to your father? Then do it. I'm not afraid of you or your Mayor father," said Sravya.

"Teacup, control yourself. Everyone is looking at us only," said Mahira.

"So, let them look," said Sravya. She then looked at Niha and yelled, "Didn't you leave from here yet?"

"You just wait and see what I'm going to do," said Niha, and she went from there.

"Everyone just go and enjoy the party," said Mohith.

Everyone got back to whatever they were doing. Surya went and hugged Sravya, making her calm down. Pranav took a deep breath to calm himself. That girl really touched the wrong nerve of theirs.

Sravya broke the hug and said, "I'm fine. Are you fine?"

Surya just smiled faintly and said, "Yeah!"

Pranav looked at them and thought, "They understand each other so well. Hey, Vinayak! Only you can do a miracle. Please do something and bring them together.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

How is the update?

Hope you guys have liked the update!!

I hadn't felt well since morning because of my runny nose and my cramps, so I felt that I kind of messed up the update.

What's your favourite part of this update?

Do let me know your opinions through your comments.

The next part will be updated once the target is reached.

Target: 40 votes

Keep smiling and take care ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 77.8K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
345K 16.4K 59
Anisha, a girl working in Trident group of companies in Chennai, her parents wanted her to get married but she didn't want to. She agreed to get marr...
17.6K 525 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...
146K 6.8K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...