Love is Music || Beck Oliver

Від InsomiSkelly

You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist... Більше

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Please Read. (April 1st)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

1.8K 45 3
Від InsomiSkelly

AN: Welcome back, my lovelies. Enjoy

Y/n POV: 

I'm with Cat, Andre, Robbie, and Rex, by the soda machines. I'm getting a soda for Beck and me because he was asking me one earlier when we both couldn't get it. 

All three of them were talking and laughing when Tori came up to us. 

"Oh, hey." Tori said.

"Hey, Tori." Cat said.

"How's it going?" Robbie said.

"What's up?" Andre said.

"Hey." I said.

"Well, after school, I was thinking we should all go hang out at the grove." Tori said, looking up from her phone. "You wanna-wanna?"

All four of us looked at each other. 

"Um..." 

"Oooh,"

"eesh,"

"We really can't." Cat said.

"How come?"

"We have ping pong practice." Robbie told her, and we all agreed with him.

"Shut up." Tori said, not believing us.

"It's true." Andre said.

"We're all in the ping pong team." Robbie said.

"Me, Andre, Robbie, Beck, Y/n and Jade." Cat said.

"There's no ping pong team in Hollywood Arts." Tori said.

"Aahh." Robbie said, looking at the three of us behind him. "Listen, Tori, um, you're still kinda new here, and there's some things that you just don't under -" 

Robbie got close to Tori and smelled her. "What kind of gum are you chewing?"

"I don't know. Sinjin made it." 

"Smell her mouth." Robbie told Rex.

"Sure." Rex said.

Rex smelled Tori's mouth. "Hmm, smells like that trip we took to Acapulco last year." 

"Yes!" Robbie said.

"Oh, you have mexican-flavored gum?" Cat said.

"Mexican is not a flavor, Kit Kat." I said.

"Mexican is not a flavor!" Tori said, at the same time I did.

"Thank you." Sinjin said, appearing behind Tori. I got the shivers from how creepy he is.

Sinjin walked away. 

"Look, if you guys don't wanna hang out with me, then just say so." Tori said. "Why make up a lie that you're all on some ping pong team?"

"Hey, Tori." Cat said.

"How's it going?" Robbie said.

"What's up?" Andre said.

"Okay, so now you're gonna pretend like we're not having the conversation we're having." Tori said.

"About what?" Cat said.

"The big ping pong team lie." 

"It's not that we don't want to hang out with you, but we really do have ping pong practice." I said. "If you don't want to believe us, then that's on you for not trusting us, your friends."

"Look, if you don't believe us, then go the rec room." Robbie said.

"You can see all the trophies we've won." Cat said.

"First place." Andre said.

"Really?" Tori said.

"Yeah." We all said. 

"Okay." Tori said. "Then I wanna try out for the team."

We all hissed at her idea. 

"What?"

"Look, if you wanna try out for the ping pong team, then you have to talk to the team captain and the co-captain." Robbie said.

"Fine. Who's the team captain?"

As soon as she asked, I started walking away from their conversation slowly."

"Jade."

 "Ugh."

"Or you can join my team." Rex said. "I all it rex's all hot chick volleyball squad." 

Tori took her gum out and placed it on Rex's nose.

"Tori!" Robbie said. 

"Just get it off my nose. Snatch it off. Aw, man, it's the stretchy kind." 

"Who's co-captain?"

"Y/n." Robbie said.

"Y/n!" Tori said, but I just ran.

Tori started running after me. 

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope." I said.

"Y/n, please."

"Talk to Jade first."

"Ugh. Fine."

I smiled and ran off, looking for Beck and Jade. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Tori dragged me to look for Jade because she knew that I could make a decision when Jade had already made hers.

Right now, Jade is talking to some people.

"Jade." Tori said. "Jade. Jade."

Tori has been calling out for Jade for a while now. 

"Can I go now? I have to go see Beck."

"No."

"Aww."

Tori pocked Jade's shoulder. "I'm not going away, and you can't just say no."

Jade turned around and faced Tori.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No." Jade said, in different tones each time she said no.

"Alright, well, you can." 

The bell rang, and I was about to walk away with Jade

"Lane, can you come here, please?" Tori said, stopping Jade and me. "Don't move." 

"I'm staying because I was to stay here and because Y/n is here and I can't trust you with her." Jade said, taking a sip of her coffee. 

"What's up?" Lane said as Tori walked up to him.

"Jade is the captain of the ping pong team, and I wanna try out, and she says I can't. I tried asking the co-captain, which is Y/n, and she said, she'll decide once Jade did."

"Yup, that's what I says," Jade said, walking towards them with me.

"I can't decide without knowing Jade's response." I said.

"Oh, come on." Lane said. "Why do you all have to drag me into your problems?"

"Uh, you're the guidance counselor here."  Tori said. "Can we have some guidance?"

"Alright." Lane said, grabbing some lotion and putting some in his hands.

"Alright. I've already got it loaded in here." Tori said.

We looked at Lane, confused as to why he was sniffing his hands. 

"Okay, what?" Lane asked.

"See, look what it says on the official Hollywood Arts website." Tori showed him his phone.

"Ugh. My life is slipping away." Jade said.

"Read it." Tori told Lane.

"All students are encouraged to participate in school-sanctioned events, clubs, and sports teams."

"And how can I participate in ping pong if the team captain here refuses to even let me try out and the co-captain hasn't said anything?"

"You gotta let her try out." 

"We don't need more players." Jade said.

"Read the phone, Jade. Read the phone." Tori said, waving the phone in Jade's face. 

Jade glared at her. 

Tori looked at me. "So, can I?"

"I mean, sure. I guess. Just a tryout, but other than that, Jade makes all the big decisions for the team."

Tori smiled and nodded. 

Jade grabbed my hand, and we both walked away.

"I didn't want to say anything. I couldn't deny her when she'll keep pestering us." 

"It's fine, we can't do anything about it now since she brought Lane into it."

"Yeah, true. Let's go to class. I miss my lover, boy."

Jade gagged and smiled at me.

"You love me."

"I won't if you keep being like that."

"You always say that."

I smiled at her, and we just walked off to class. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Beck, Jade, Robbie, Cat, Andre, and I are in the rec room. 

Tori was playing ping pong against Beck right now. It was going back and forth for a bit until Beck missed, meaning Tori won.

Andre and Tori went, and not long enough, Tori won, because Andre was down on his knees thinking he was able to hit it, but missed.

It was Cat's turn to go, but she got scared and ran. 

Robbie went against Tori shirtless, and it was going good. When Tori this the ball, the ball hit Robbie on his manhood, making him fall.

It was Rex's turn, but Rex missed. 

It was now my turn, and it has been going for a while. Tori hit the ping pong ball while I was getting ready. I was strategically thinking. I hit the ball, making it go to the close side to Tori with the pattle on her other hand, meaning she missed it. I won this round and she got upset. 

I smiled and walked to Beck. Beck pulled me to his lap and kissed my cheek. "Good girl." He whispered

I blushed but smiled. 

Jade was looking at her phone and walked to Tori. Tori walked up to her as well.

"Well?" Tori asked.

"You didn't make the team." Jade said, smiling.

"What? I beat everybody, but Y/n."

"I  don't care. Read the school website." Jade said, handing her phone to Tori. 

"When a student tries out for a sports team for which there is no coach, the team captain and co-captain shall decide if the student is granted or denied acceptance to the team." 

"Captain said, denied." Jade said, taking her phone.

"But what about co-captain?"

Jade and Tori looked at me.

"I said early that Jade was making all big decisions like this, so I'd have to say denied, as well." I said.

"But you can't - You can't just..." Tori studdered. 

"Read the phone, Tori. Read the phone." Jade said, waving the phone in Tori's face.

"Don't you steal my phone-in-face bit." Tori said, upset, leaving. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Beck and I were next to my locker. He kissed my hand multiple times. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Is something wrong?"

"No. I just want to be close to you, not wanting to let you go."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know, I just feel very clingy today."

"Well, I don't mind it at all."

He smiled and pecked my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Beck."

"Do you think Tori will find out about our little scheme?"

"I think she will. She won't stop until we actually let her in the team."

"That does seem like something Tori will do." 

"What are you going to wear when we go out?"

"For the dinner?"

"Yeah."

"Mmmm. I don't know, we'll see, why?"

"So we can match. I know how much you love it when we match on special occasions." 

"Probably something purple. Maybe Jade can join us, so we can all match."

"It's up to her."

I nodded at him and smiled at him. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

We were all in the rec room. Jade, Back, Cat, Andre, and Robbie were playing Twisters while I was watching them. I was using Beck's phone to play some games he had on his phone. 

"Man, this is the best ping pong practice ever." Andre said.

"I love this game." Cat said.

"Wait. Wait, wait. Don't lean on me." Robbie said they all fell on the floor. "That was a foul." 

"You're a foul." Andre said, poking Robbie's chest.

"That tickles." Robbie said.

"Okay." Jade said. "Let's start over."

"All right." Andre said. 

"Okay, okay." Beck said. "Wait, let me get drink first."

"Yeah, me too." Andre said. 

"Ah." Robbie said.

"What's wrong?" Cat said.

"I think I pulled a muscle." 

"You can't pull what you don't have." Jade said.

"Jade, stop being mean."

"No."

"What up with this machine?" Beck said. "It ate my dollar."

"All right. Let the doctor handle this." Andre said.

"Go, doc." 

"Guys, guys, try rocking it." Jade said.

"Alright." Beck said, as they all three started rocking the machine. "Whoa."

A scream came from the machine. 

"Did that machine just scream like a teenage girl?" Andre asked.

Tori came out of the machine. "Alright. Who put me in the soda machine?"

We looked at each other confused. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Beck and Andre took Tori out of the machine, who was fighting back.

"I got it. I got it. Buzz off!" Tori said, pushing the boys off her.

"Why were you hiding in there spying on us?" Robbie asked.

"'Cause I had a feeling you guys' ping pong team was just a big fake, and I was right. You weren't practicing ping pong. You were playing retro party games. So what is up?"

"Let's just tell her." Andre said.

"No." Jade said.

"She found out either way, we have to." I told Jade.

"No." She said, either way. 

"Yes." Beck said.

"I think we should tell her." Cat said.

"Why don't we just drive her out to the desert and drop her off?" Rex said.

"Rex!" Robbie said.

"She knows too much." Rex said.

"Tell her." Jade said, sitting next to me. Beck sat on the other side of me, wrapping his arms around me.

"There's no real ping pong team." Andre said.

"Ah-ah." Tori said in excitement poking Andre's chest. "Then what's this all about?" 

"Well, it all started two years ago when the school put that ping pong table in this room." Andre said, telling the story of how it started.  "We just walked in, and there it was. Then Robbie suggested that we form an official ping pong team here at Hollywood Arts to compete against other schools."

"So I slapped robbie hard on top of his head." Jade said. 

"It really hurt." Robbie said."It really hurt." 

"I heard that." Tori said. "So?"

"So, a few days later, me, Andre, Y/n, Jade, and Robbie were hangin' out." Beck said.

"When Cat walked up." Jade said. 

"She was all pumped up about some fancy restaurant her parents took her to the weekend before." Andre said. 

"They had amazing steaks and crab cakes lobster mashed potatoes, classy live music, and the most insane desserts I had ever tasted." Cat said. 

"Which all sounded pretty good to us." Andre said.

"So I said, "Well, we gotta go there." Robbie said. 

"And I told Robbie there was no way we could go there 'cause it's really expensive." Cat said. 

"Where is this story going?" Tori asked.

"It actually gets weirder." Beck said.

"So I suggest taking a seat and taking a seat." I said. 

"You see, when cat told us that the restaurant was too expensive..." Robbie said.

"I remembered something Beck had told me about all the sports teams at Hollywood Arts getting a minimum of $1,500 to pay for travel and equipment. And that's when I got the idea." Jade said, but she stayed quiet.

"Well, what was the idea?." Tori asked.

"Jade said, "Maybe we should form a fake ping pong team, take the 1,500 bucks, and use the money for all of us to have a fancy dinner at the restaurant Cat told us about." Everyone thought she was crazy." I said.

"At first, we thought Jade's idea was crazy, but after we exchanged some looks..." Andre said. 

"We started to think it might be a pretty cool idea." Cat said.

"But then Robbie said, "Wait." I reminded everyone that all sports teams are required to have at least one faculty advisor. " Robbie said.

"So we went to the only teacher we could trust." Andre said.

"Sikowitz." Beck said. 

"But he told us our plan was way too devious and illegal." Cat said. 

"But then he said, "Hey, did you hear "that Principal Eikner might get fired?" Andre said.

"Help me." Tori said.

"See, the principal's boss..." Andre said. 

"The superintendent." Rex said. 

"...Was mad 'cause Hollywood Arts didn't have any winning sports teams." Andre continued. 

"And he told Principal Eikner, "at least one team "better bring home "a trophy this year, or else you're fired." Beck said 

"So I said to sikowitz, what if the six of us..." Robbie said.

"Seven." Rex corrected him. 

"Seven of us, pretend to go to a ping pong tournament..."

"Take the 1,500 bucks the school gives us... " Beck said.

"Use 400 of it to buy a nice trophy for the school... " Andre said.

"Which would keep principal eikner from getting fired..." Cat said.

 "And then use the rest of our money to take our favorite teacher to the restaurant cat told us about..." Jade said.  

"And have the most amazing dinner of our lives." I said. 

"And then, sikowitz was on board." Jade said. 

"So you guys formed a fake ping pong team so you could get some money, buy a trophy for the school, save the principal's job, and take Sikowitz out for a big, fancy dinner?" Tori said.

"Yeah, I guess we could have just told it that way." Andre said.

"So, are you gonna bust us now and ruin everything?" Jade said. 

"No." Tori said. "If..."

"If what?"

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

We were all outside in the parking lot with Sikowitz in our ping-pong uniform. 

"And I'm very proud to announce the newest member of the Hollywood Arts ping pong team, Tori,"the paddlepus" Vega." Sikowitz said, causing everyone to cheer. 

"Now, wish us all luck, and hopefully, we'll bring home yet another first-place trophy for Hollywood Arts. All team members in my van. Thank you. Thank you." 

Everyone walked to the van and got in the van. Sikowitz drove off.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

We were all dressed up, eating in a fancy restaurant. I'm sitting in between Beck and Jade. Beck and I are sharing food since I won't eat much, or when I do, I get full, and he'll eat the rest because sometimes I order too much than I thought I could handle. (Your dress is on top, by the way).

We were all enjoying the food. Beck got up from his chair and made a toast.

"To ping-pong." Beck said, holding up his glass. 

"To ping pong." We all said, raising our glasses. 

We stand back down in our chairs and continue eating. 

"Yes, I'm wearing a ping pong uniform." Tori said to someone.

"How could you not think to bring a fancy dress?" Andre asked.

"I don't know. I just didn't, okay?"

"You said you reminded everyone to bring nice clothes." Beck told Jade.

"I did." Jade said.

"You didn't remind me." Tori said.

"Whoops."

"I send you a message about it, Tori." I said.

"I didn't get anything."

Beck placed his hand on my thigh and caressed it. He kissed my cheek and smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"How's everyone doing?" A waitress came over

"Oh. It's so good."

"It's amazing."

"Good. Good, good." She said.

"You look beautiful." Beck whispered into my ear.

"Shut up." I said, blushing.

"Never."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. 

"Is everyone happy tonight?" A guy came up to us. 

We all said were to his question. 

"How is your drink, sir?" The guy asked Sikowitz.

"Very moist." Sikowitz said. "Thank you."

Beck kwpt on flirting on me. I tried to get him to stop since I was becoming a blushing mess, but he wouldn't.

"When we get home, I want to rip the dress off of you." He whispered.

"You wouldn't." I said.

"Yes, yes I would." 

"I don't believe you."

"Really?" He asked, smirking at me as he raised his hand a bit higher on my thigh.

"Don't you dare."

"I very much dare."

"Beck, we're in public."

"I know." He said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and fed him. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

We were already eating desserts and it was very good. Beck had already finished his desert, yet he was eyeing mine.

"No." I said.

"Why?"

"Because you already eat yours."

"I wish I had you instead." He whispered.

"Oh, Beck."

I kept eating my dessert. His thumb was caressing my tight.

I looked at Andre, who seemed to be struggling to finish his dessert.

"Uh. Uhhh--Uh, it's so good, but I'm so full." Andre said.

"Come on, man up." Beck said. "Here you go."

Beck helped Andre eat his dessert. "Oh, there it is. There it is. That's nice, isn't it?"

"Thank you." Andre said.

"Breath through it." 

"You're a good friend."

"Okay. What if, like, a farmer planted a lobster and a potato in the same hole? Maybe it would grow a lobtato." Cat said.

"Yes, Cat." Tori said. "A lobtato would grow. I'll tell the farmers."

Cat giggled.

"Here's your check." The waitress said, placing the check in front of him.

"Thank you." Sikowitz said.

Sikowitz looked at the check and spit out the cake he had in his mouth, causing all the look at him weirdly.

"What the hair bones?" Sikowitz said.

"What?" Jade asked.

"It's $1,300." 

"What?" Evryone said, shocked. 

"It's never been over 700." Cat said.

"Way to go, Tori." Jade said.

"I ordered the same thing you did." Tori said.

"Wait, wait, I see the problem." Sikowitz said. "They mistakenly charged us an extra $600 for caviar." 

"Oh." Jade said.

"Don't go blaming people, Jade." I said.

"Eh." Jade shrugged me off."

"Excuse me, sir?" Sikowitz said.

"Hi. Is anything wrong?" The guy from earlier asked.

"Yes. We were mistakenly charged for $600 worth of caviar."

"Oh, that's not a mistake." The waitress said. "That awkward young man ordered a large bowl of caviar."

"Man, what were you thinking?" Robbie blamed Rex.

"I didn't order any caviar.' Rex said.

"Robbie." Cat said.

"I didn't know it was that expensive."

Everyone started arguing with each other. Beck covered my ears.

"All right, all right, all right! Hush." Sikowitz said, which made everyone quiet down. Beck removed his hands from my ear.

"Robbie can't help what he is. Nevertheless, we don't have enough money to pay the check."

"Well, sir, I'm sorry, but payment is required, or I'm going to have to call the police." The guy said.

"The police?"

Everyone started to freak out. 

"Um. I can pay the missing half." I said.

"Can you?" Beck asked.

"Yeah. I always assumed something like this was going to happen someday." I said.

"Y/n, you're a lifesaver." Jade said.

I smiled and pulled out my wallet and took the money I had. "I'm 5 dollars short." I said.

"It's okay, hun." Beck said, kissing my cheek. "Can everyone else pitch in at least 5 dollars?" 

Everyone looked around and shook their head. 

"Uh, guys, guys, I think I may be able to fix both our problems here." Tori said, walking to the guys behind us. She walked to Jade. "Give me your dress."

"What?" Jade said with a mouth full.

"Give me your dress."

"This one?"  

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

After they finished singing, we all clapped for them. We paid for the meal and left immediately, not wanting to come back after we almost didn't pay for our meal. 

As everyone left to their place, Beck took me to his R.V. 

"You are keeping your promise, huh?"

"Of course I will." He said, opening his R.V. door for me.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ 

AN: Anyway Ya'll I hope you enjoyed it. I love you.

⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Beck has already got me pinned against his bed. When we walked in, he immediately took off both of our clothing, which were now on the floor.

He's kissing my neck and massaging my breast, and while he makes me grind against his thigh.

Whenever I stop grinding he moves my thigh to my covered clit and rubs it.

Beck attached his lips to my bud and started twirling his tongue all around it and sucking it. 

He slid one of his hands down to my covered clit. He slipped his hand inside my panties and inserted two fingers inside me, which caused me to moan his name a bit. 

He moved his fingers around, curling them, and massaging my walls. His thumb was rubbing against my clit. 

I started grinding on him a bit more. He moves his mouth to my other nipple, sucking, licking, teasing them like he did to the other one. 

Beck started to go slower making me whine, but he just smirked at me.

"Don't move baby. I want to satisfy you right now." He said, gently biting my nipple. 

I nodded at him, stopping myself from grinding on him. He continued to play with my pussy with his finger and my nipple with his mouth.

I moaned his name, wrapping my arms around me as I gently pulled his hair a bit.  He growled a bit against my nipple.

Beck moved away from my nipple and started attacking my neck again with bites and kisses. He still kept pumping his fingers in and out of me. He changes the pace here and there so I won't come on his fingers just yet. 

Beck started thrusting his finger in me harder and faster, making me moan a bit more louder. He pulled away from my neck and started making his way down to my pussy, getting me more wet.

"Fuck, you just got tight." He said, thrusting his finger harder and rougher inside me. I arched my back and pulled his hair a bit more. 

"Oh. Fuck. Beck." I moaned. "Faster."

He picked up the pace as he started kissing my inner thigh. 

Beck added another finger inside me, causing me to gasp and moan his name. I threw my head back, wanting to grind on his fingers.

He spread his fingers, making me moan.

"Fuck. Beck. I'm close."

"Hold it."

I whined but complied as Beck kept thrusting his fingers in me a bit more deeply. He licks and bites my inner thigh.

I whined his name. "Beck. Please."

"No. I don't want you coming on my finger. I want you to come in my mouth."

I blushed and nodded. I felt his tongue licking upwards and around my clit. 

Beck slipped his tongue inside me which caused me to immediately grind against his face. He kept my hips down, preventing me from moving it any further.

Beck's tongue curled and licked as much as he could, making me moan his name louder than before. I pull on his hair. 

I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I looked down at Beck to see him already looking at me. He smirked at me and kept tongue fucking me while finger fucking. 

I threw my head back, moaning his name, almost a scream.

Beck pulled my hips closer to him and he kept tongue fucking me harder and faster.

"Fuck. Fuck." I said, biting my bottom lip. "Right there."

Beck slowed down his pace making me whine. As he slowed down, he picked up the pace immediately causing me to gasp. 

Beck's tongue kept thrusting in and out of me rapidly along with his finger.

"Close." I said.

Beck kept the pace going, still looking at me.

I felt my orgasm coming closer. I soon released it with a moan mixed with a scream.

I felt Beck pull away. I looked at him and saw him licking his fingers then going back to licking me clean, making me let out a few moans. 

He got up and hovered over me, he smiled and kissed me. 

"Pleasing you is all that matters to me. Seeing you satisfied, make me feel satisfied with my work." He said, lying down on his bed.

I smiled at him and cuddled his chest, but Beck pulled me away and grabbed his shirt, putting it on me. He pulled me back to his chest and let me cuddle him.

"You look cute with my shirt, you should let me taste you every day."

I shook my head and kept my face hidden from him.

His chest vibrated a bit as he chuckled. "Go to sleep, my love." 

"Okay." I shall I said before falling asleep on his chest. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Real AN: I hope you liked this episode. 

Should I add the lyrics instead of a video or video instead of the lyrics? 

Anyway. I hope you all have an amazing day. Have a good rest of your day/ have a good night's rest. 

You are loved and cared for. I love you. Take care.

I hope you guys can wait for me for a bit. I have classes, and they're giving us a lot of assignments. I haven't been able to update anything or write anything lately. Please be patient with me. I'm not discontinuing this book or my other book.

-Skelly<3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

33.3K 453 20
Beck and Cat are great friends they meet after to school to rehearse a play things get hot between them then next thing you know there dating jades...
356K 3.7K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...
169K 3.3K 26
•Vote and comment• highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...
Velveteen Від :|

Фанфіки

48.9K 889 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...