The Sister~They Missed (The R...

By dareya8

The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for aband... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
1. Custody Annulment
2. Back Home
3. Dinner
4. Who Is 'He'?
5. Boutique
6. Wound
More Character Aesthetics
7. The Eldest & The Youngest
8. Dada & Princess
9. Cousins Over Brothers
10. Custard
11. Dev & Ira
12. Sherni
13. Dev's Office
14. Iru
15. Savage Iru
16. History
17. Naive
18. Best Friend
19. Darsh's Sherni
20. Brother-In-Law
21. Partner
22. Fountain
24. Words
Aadarsh- Special Update
25. Family
26. Kapadia Mansion
27. Project
...
28. Envelope
29. Darsh's Past
30. Darsh's Past-2
31. War
32. Cramp
33. Future
34. Envy
35. Crush
...
36. Papers
37. Princess
38. Storm
39. Facade
40. Coffee

23. God

4.8K 321 292
By dareya8

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

After the meeting, Aadhira and Parth had lunch in the cafeteria of the building. When Parth received a call,

"Adi bhai," He told Aadhira who just nodded, and he immediately excused himself leaving Aadhira alone on the table. Aadhira glanced at him and then averted her gaze, munching on her meal.

On the other side, as Parth received the call he was bombarded with information that Darsh provided the brothers about Ruchi.

"Ira ko leke nhi aa skta bhai?" He questioned Aditya who was on the other side of the line of the phone. He just couldn't leave his sister alone in such a condition.

"Kaisi baat krr rha h tu Parth? Ira ki tabiyat thik nhi h aur upar se wo Ruchi bhi wahan. Bhale hi Darsh ne usse band rkha h but I cannot risk my Princess's life because of that fucking woman. Usse kuch ho gya toh hum kya krenge?" Aditya scolded him, for giving such a vague suggestion.

Parth looked back at Aadhira who was now busy on her phone while eating her meal. Honestly, he did not have the heart to leave her on their day out. Who knows when will he get another chance to spend time with his sister," Toh ab kya kre?"

He questioned with gloominess lacing his voice. "Darsh aa rha h wahan. Uske aate hi tu nikal jaa" Aditya suggested sensing his brother's concern. Parth's voice darkens when he spoke," Ab Hum uspe Vishwas krenge humari behen ka dhyaan rkhne ke liye?"

Aditya shook his head at his younger brother's hatred towards Darsh. Frankly, they all were just jealous of the position and importance Darsh held in Aadhira's life. Which was higher than theirs. They hated the fact that they didn't matter to their sister anymore while Darsh on the other hand, had become her priority.

She loves Darsh more than she'll ever show and he loves her more than she'll ever know. That's what their relationship was.

"Parth, mai ya tum chahe kitna bhi jhuthla le par jab hum nhi the Aadhira ke saath tab Darsh tha. He was one of the people who took care of her when she needed us the most. I know tumhare liye toh kya hum sabke liye Darsh ko accept krna mushkil h but for the sake of Aadhira, we need to Parth. We cannot afford to lose our sister again." Aditya seriously yet slowly said each word to calm his younger brother's anger and show him the reality.

Parth sighed, "Fine bhaiya, I'll try but issue zyada mujhse expect mat kriyega". His voice was heavy with the weight of emotions his heart felt at the moment. It felt like a new burden made itself known to his heart. The burden of Acceptance.

"I won't force you Parth, take your time baccha. Ye sirf tera decision hoga but till then try and be civil to Darsh just for Aadhira's sake." Parth again left a defeated breath, which he held onto since the conversation started. The words were hitting him like a truck yet his heart couldn't accept any of them.

He didn't peculiarly hated Darsh, he just didn't like the fact that someone else was close to his sister that too a third person.

Till Eshanth and Kairav, he could've tolerated but whenever it came to Darsh, his heart ached with full passion. For him, having another boy in his sister's life was a threat to their already strained relationship.

Aditya understood his brother's insecurities because before meeting Darsh he too went through them but now for his sister's happiness, he was gradually trying his best to accept Darsh, unlike his brothers. Samarth was also a great help to him in doing so. The guy made him realize Darsh's worth in Aadhira's life.

"Aur haan Darsh ke aate hi turant aa jana, location mai sent krrr rha hoon. Mujhe nhi lgta Ruchi zyada der tak zinda reh payegi." A smirk formed on Parth's lips as he realized the meaning behind his bhaiya's last line. Satisfaction was all he felt with those golden words of his. His brothers and Darsh must have done their jobs quiet well he supposed.

Parth hummed as the call hung up. He looked back to find Aadhira scrolling through her phone. His heart found its solace, in seeing his sister in front of his eyes. Leaving her there was a big task for him.

He swiftly sat in front of her trying to get her attention, but she did not even spare a glance at him. They hadn't exchanged a word after that morning conversation. Parth's heart was filled with guilt as a pang of hurt hit him for making his sister mad.

"Ira," He called out in a slow hushed voice. Contemplating on his next words. Aadhira just hummed not even looking up from her phone still Parth soothed his heart to continue the conversation.

He said trying to read her expression with each word "Gussa h bhaiya se?" but all he saw was an emotionless facade and a little crease in between her eyebrows.

"Gussa apno se hote h parayon se nhi" Aadhira said in a blank voice, releasing a breath while closing her eyes. The frown disappeared as she closed her phone, leaning on her chair. Not even realizing the seriousness of the hurt she was causing to her elder brother.

"Toh phir ye silent treatment kyu?" He said making an effort to get a reaction from his sister, concealing the hurt her words caused to his poor heart. It was difficult for him to accept that his sister just called him a stranger.

He questioned himself mentally- What did I even do to deserve this, hun? All I wanted was to protect you not to hurt you.

"Kya kru aapse baat krne is mann hi nhi krta h" She snapped, sitting back straight. Parth looked into those black orbs of her, which held nothing but blankness with the sentence she spoke. He averted his gain not wanting to bear the burden of the hurt her eyes were forming into.

"Sab much sirf usss Darsh ke liye?" He questioned Aadhira in a voice laced with hurt, "Kya wo tere liye tere isss bhaiya se zyada zaruri ho gya Ira?"
His voice raised a little with the sentence.

Parth couldn't even look at his sister as his heart already knew the answer to his worded question."Don't even bring him in between. Darsh wasn't the one who abandoned me." She roared at him.

"Ab bada yaad aa rha h aapko humara rishta tab nhi aaya tha when an 8-year-old was begging you to just let her stay. Pta nhi kaise bhaiya h aap jo apni choti behen ke liye khade na ho sake jab usse aapki zarurat thi."

"Mai bhi baccha tha Aadhira. Dad ne usss samay Jo kaha hum sabko wahi thik laga. I still regret listening to him"

"I know you were a kid," Aadhira said in a calm voice not meeting Parth's gaze," I know. But don't lie to me that your Dad didn't ask you all for your opinions and I still remember your words, Parth. I still remember what you said to me when I asked you for your help"

Aadhira got up from her chair making Parth frown in confusion. Before he could question her sudden action she spoke with dispassion, "Mai bahar Darsh is wait krrr rhi hoon. Jab aapka ho jaaye toh aa jaiyega"

Not even waiting for his reply, she made her way out of the double-doored canteen. A heavy sigh left Parth's mouth as a tear bead rolled down his cheek.

He didn't mind the tears forming in his eyes because it had become a regular occurrence after his sister's return. Her words never failed to hurt the depths of guilt his heart held. Only his heart knew how those 9 years without her went for him.

All the moments from their childhood captured his brain, every single second felt like a curse to him as he revisited every instant. The memories that were a blessing to him had turned into a brutal curse as he whispered to himself," I am sorry, hun"

-×-

Aadhira and Parth stood side by side waiting for Darsh impatiently. He placed at Aadhira who was on a call with someone.

He couldn't hear her words but it seemed to be a professional call, by her voice and body language. Her face was determined while her eyes fixed on the view in front of her.

As she hung up, Parth took the opportunity to initiate a conversation between them, "Ira, I'll come and pick you up after your office"

"No need, I have to work till late, I'll come on my own" Aadhira straightforwardly declined his offer making him sulk at her words.

"No, you will not" He got up from his place with a stern expression on his face," Itni raat me mai tujhe akele nhi aane de skta. Agar tujhe late hogi toh mai wait krunga"

"Aap apni overprotectiveness ka aachar daale toh accha hoga" She snapped at him with the same expression," Pura mafia chalati hoon mai. Log meri hi wajah se raat me bahar nikalne se darte h aur aap mujhe hi uska darr dikha rhe h"

She scoffed. Parth rolled his eyes at her behaviour," Dekh Tu Jo bhi keh le par mai toh tujhe pick krne aaunga hi. Tu hogi mafia but mere liye toh Tu meri choti behen hi h aur mai tujhe akele nhi aane dunga"

"Arrey toh mai chhod dunga saale sahab" They heard Darsh's deep voice from behind. A smile graced Aadhira's lips while Parth groaned at the unwanted arrival.

Parth turned around to find a smirking Darsh exiting his car. Darsh threw his keys at the guard, just like Aadhira did, saying, "Park it". The guard nodded at his boss obliging his orders.

Parth mentally remarked on the similarity of their actions- Jaisa boyfriend waisi girlfriend. Pta nhi kispe kiska asar hua h.

Darsh was about to hug Aadhira when Parth placed his hand between them, making Darsh sulk at his action. He withered at Parth's next words," Tujhe kitni baar kahu 7 feet durr rha krr meri behen se wrna agle din 6 feet zamin ke andar milega Tu"

Darsh took Parth's hand which was now placed on his chest, blocking his way. He quickly took hold of his hand and placed a kiss on his hand making Parth take back his hand in disgust.

"Chee saale" Parth yelled at him, wiping his hand at his sweatshirt while Aadhira laughed out loud. Darsh looked at Parth amused by his own action while Parth gave him a disgusted glare, still wiping his hand.

"Tujhe mai apni behen ke pass nhi jaane dunga toh Tu mujhse kaam chlayega?" Parth said in a nasty tone still feeling sick of the previous action while Aadhira tried to control her laughter.

Darsh didn't say anything but passed a mischievous look to Parth, who realized what the former was up to. Darsh immediately caught hold of a laughing Aadhira and pecked her both cheeks and forehead making her startle.

Parth immediately separated them glaring at Darsh when he spoke," It's a way of greeting Saale sahab. Ab aapki behen tak pahuchne ke liye kuch na kuch to krna pdega na"

Parth fisted a punch towards him but before he could reach him, Darsh hid himself behind Aadhira. "Teri toh Kapadia ke bacche-". Parth immediately stopped in his course of action,"Ab mariye Saale sahab"

Darsh smirked as Parth unwantedly kept his hand down looking at his sister. But what blessed his eyes was the sight of his sister's uncontrollable laughter. His eyes softened and he immediately backed out from punching the guy who was the reason behind his sister's smile.

"Isss baar bach gya Tu Kapadia" Parth rolled his eyes at Darsh who just smirked raising his collar at him in return.

"Toh saale sahab ab aap jaa skte h. Ab aapki behen meri zimmedari h." He said taking Aadhira's hand and kissing it again. Parth gritted his teeth, running a hand through his hair.

Parth spoke in a low threatening voice "Dekh Kapadia agar mere samne tune dubara aisi harkat ki meri behen ke saath toh trust me meri behen bhi tujhe bacha nhi payegi mujhse".

"You are too whipped to do that Saale Sahab"

A small smile crept on Parth's lips as he knew his brother-in-law's words were true but before he could reply to him Aadhira whacked Darsh's arm," Darsh bas"

Darsh looked at Aadhira with his puppy eyes, keeping his head on her shoulder while Aadhira sighed at her boyfriend's behaviour. On the other hand, Parth's smile widened at his sister's act. It was the first time Aadhira took her brother's side in front of her boyfriend, he was gonna flex this in front of his brothers. Making them all jealous.

Parth composed himself instructing the two teenagers in front of him," Chlo I am going. Ira take care and Kapadia mind you if I see any single scratch on my sister, you are doomed"

"You'll see hickeys Saale sahab" Darsh muttered under his breath, but Aadhira heard it and coughed out loud. Her eyes widened at her boyfriend's comment.

"What?" Parth asked in irritation, as he didn't hear it," Kuch nhi Saale Sahab. Drive safe" Darsh immediately covered his previous statement not wanting to get beaten up. Parth nodded with a roll of his eyes and sat in his car driving away.

"Uhhh...Bach gye" Darsh sighed keeping a hand on his chest but before he could turn a heel landed on his chest as he winced with it's contact knowing who it was.

"Ahhh yrrr Sherni lag rhi h"

Aadhira scolded him, "Badtameez Kahin ke. Abhi Parth sunn leta toh tum yahan Zinda nhi khade hote". Darsh rolled his eyes at her.

Aadhira folded her hands to her chest standing in an intimidating posture, glaring at her boyfriend," Aur ye btao Tumhe kya laga tha tum mere peeche ruchi ko akele torture krrr jaoge aur mujhe pta bhi nhi chlega? Haan?"

Darsh's eyes widened in confusion as he registered her question. Isko Kaise pta chala! Gya tu ab Darsh- He thought to himself with regret. He mentally cursed himself for not informing her before.

"Aur ye jo chapadganjuon ki sena ke saath milke kaand krr rhe ho. Kya socha tha tumne uski bhanak nhi lgegi mujhe?" She yelled at him while he winced at the pitch, "Tu ruk aaj Darsh, tu toh gya aaj."

Before she could hit him again, Darsh held her by her shoulders closing the distance between them, as he whispered huskily in her ear making her shiver at his breath touching her skin, "Gusse me bhi kitni cute lgti h rey tu Sherni".

Aadhira gasped as he winked at her. She whacked him again on his arm making him whine," Chhod de na Sherni!". Darsh again used his puppy eyes to melt her heart. She huffed closing her eyes. He always knew how to coax his girlfriend.

Darsh knelt in front of her, "Pair idhar laa". She skimmed at him saying," Mai khud pehn-"

"Maine kaha pair idhar la Sherni" His voice was stern but held a sweet command within it. Aadhira did as he said and he made her wear the heel while she kept a hand on his shoulder for support.

"Ho gya," He said getting up, smiling widely at his work. Before Aadhira could start with another round of scolding he held both of her cheeks pulling them," I am sorry na Sherni, zaruri tha isliye nhi btaya. I promise next time sabse pehle tujhe btaunga. Ab toh mann jaaa"

"Gaal chhod mere pehle," Aadhira said and he immediately complied. "Aur apna promise yaad rkhna wrna next time teri ye puppy eyes bhi tujhe mujhse nhi bacha payengi"

Darsh smiled widely and hugged her, keeping her near to his heart while Aadhira gruffed in his hold, "Tujhpe gussa bhi nhi reh skti mai". She silently just hugged him back leaning in his embrace and finding her comfort.

After the hug, they made their way to his car with Darsh almost dragging Aadhira who wanted to attend the meeting instead.

They settled down in the car, buckling themselves up. Darsh forwarded something towards Aadhira, she raised a brow as he worded out, "Prasad!".

Aadhira was shocked would be an understatement. Darsh was the one who never believed in God rather he loved to believe in the devil. She looked at him stunned by his action, asking, "Tu kabse Prabhu me maane laga?"

She took a bite from the box he passed waiting for his reply. "Jabse unhone tujhe teri saari khushiyan wapas deni shuru krdi."

Darsh turned his head towards the rearview mirror smiling to himself as he spoke the next words dreamingly, "Pta h mujhe unse koi khaas dikkat nhi thi aur jab tujhe unhe maante hue dekhta tha mera bhi mann krta tha ki mai unhe manu."

He looked back at his world sitting in front of him looking at him with curiosity. He chuckled at her before continuing, "Eventually, you are the one who made me trust in his existence
But the day he took away your happiness was the day he took away my trust from himself as well. As I always told you no one hurts my Sherni and is spared by Darsh Kapadia, chahe wo khud bhagwaan hi kyu na ho."

He cupped her face, scooping them in his palms, by the end of his sentence. "I thought tera ye trust mafia ki wajah se gya after that acci-" Aadhira tried framing her words as her heart grew fonder of the boy sitting in front of her, with each word.

She tried remembering the holy work she performed to get this boy in her life. Darsh just shook his head with a soft smile on his face.

Her eyes teared up as she asked him, "Tu mere liye unse lad gya?"

Darsh wiped those unshed tears with the pad of his thumb, "Mai apne bhagwaan ke liye kisi bhi bhagwaan se lad skta hoon."

His voice held all the emotions that Aadhira needed to hear. She looked at him with pure adoration in her eyes for the boy sitting in front of him. This was all the love she ever wanted. She felt lucky to have him in her messed up life. She questioned herself whether she deserved him or not.

Her heart fluttered as he spoke up again," But that doesn't mean that I am not the devil anymore for those who hurt you"

Aadhira chuckled at her cute boyfriend. "What if this Devil gets heaven for loving me this immensely?" She questioned him again with a shy smile adorning her face. The pride she had in him increased with the next sentence,

"I don't even want heaven if you aren't in it Sherni"

-×-

Phew, another chapter done💙. Btw Ik you all were expecting the torture scene but it was too long so I will add it in the next chapter.

Ye chapter thoda jldi me likha gya h💀. Uske liye hum shamaprarthi h🥺.
Umeed h aapko pasand aaya hoga!

And yeah, Thank you so much for 100 followers 😭💙✨. You all are sooo kind😭🫂. I never expected this but you all gave me the best gift, Love you all sooo much💙🦚✨.

An important announcement as well, for a month you all will get only one update per week because of my exams🥲. But dw from March it'll get back to its normal routine.

Do comment, comment, and comment as much as you can for an update this week or else you all will get it next week.

Unedited again🥲.
Hehe💀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.4K 28
He had to choose. He choosed, and left his brothers who were his life. To keep them save, to save them from there own mother. A woman, the world fear...
61.8K 5.2K 44
Premraj Khanna, a father who broke his own children and family apart. He disowned his daughter in the name of protecting his family name. Priyanka Kh...
60.5K 5.8K 29
Rawat bloodline is not ordinary. It is the bloodline line which produced extraordinarily powerful warriors for centuries who became the guardians to...
11.6K 586 12
"Dil hai kahin aur" "Dhadkan hai kahin" "Saansen hai magar kyun" "Zinda mai nahin" These lines do hit hard for us But what happens when it's someones...