HIS OBSESSION

By INAYAT1908

Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Every... More

SELF INTRO
characters
......GOOD BYES AND NEW LIFE....
...FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL...
Revenge
My lipstick 💄 your car
Najar 🧿🫶💕
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
First kiss 💋
MOVIE NIGHT 🫶🩵
LOVE IS IN THE AIR 😍🫠🌬️
OBSESSED EX
BARBIE 🩷
Trip Day 1
trip day 2
THE TRUTH
BACK TO REALITY
THE DINNER
BEST FRIENDS
JEALOUSY
STAY AWAY FROM HER
NIGHT STAY
FEELINGS
MAFIA
THE FACES OF PAST
HALDI & MEHENDI
MRS. RAIVANSH
FIRST NIGHT
PUNISHMENT
KIDNAPPED
SEDUCING HIM
FIRST TIME
Wheelchair
Hurt
Happy Ending ?

DINNER

3.2K 134 31
By INAYAT1908

Just published a new story. Please take a look at it...

TARGET:- 70 VOTES...
                   30 COMMENTS...

✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿

TAMANNA'S POV.....

I smiled after seeing his message and started looking in my closet for the fit.

After all those things in the past I thought I would hate him but no.

He always had a soft spot in my heart.

The love surpassed all the other things.

Wait what?

Love...

No I don't love him anymore it's just an attraction.

I was totally lost in my thoughts it took me a lot of time to come back to the real world.

After changing into a sleek white dress which falls down to my knees and was embroidered throughout the border. It was backless with full sleeves design. It looked elegant yet sexy. I started doing my makeup and hairstyle, curled my hair for a change and did minimal makeup.

It took me hardly an hour or so and I looked at my phone which showed 8 PM which meant he can be here at any moment.

I was thinking about this and suddenly got his call.

Thinking of the devil and he comes.

" Hello sweetheart " his husky voice came from the other side of the phone.

" Hiiii"  I responded.

" Come down. I'm waiting for you"

" Yeah. Just wait for a minute."

" Fast sweetheart."

He hung up the call and I grabbed my purse directly headed towards the main gate and saw him leaning over his car.

He was wearing a black shirt with rolled sleeves. His half unbuttoned short giving the view of his toned chest. The veins popping up off his hands.

Those veins are the most attractive feature of him and it turns me on more than anything else.

I walked towards him. He looked at me ignoring his phone and his eyes scanned me from up to down.

" You are looking beautiful " he complimented.

" Thank you " I could not see my face but I can tell that a dark pink shade came all over my cheeks.

" Only thank you. I was expecting a compliment." He said while making a puppy face.

I giggled looking at him.

" You look cute."

" Men look hot sweetheart. You should have called me either handsome or hot"

" But I don't find you hot mr. Husband."

He leaned towards me and snaked his hands around my neck..

" Then why are you wet down there sweetheart." He said seducingly

Fuck this man can turn me on just by his words.

" I'm not"

" Fine. Let me check."

His fingers started travelling down my body and I stopped his hands.

" Don't be silly. We are going to get late."

He chuckled and took a step away from me.

I released a deep breath.

He opened the door for me and I settled in his car then I saw a box of chocolate and a bouquet of white roses.

" How do you know that white colour is my favourite." I asked while grabbing the flowers.

" I know everything about my girl"

I giggled.

He tightened the seat belt around me and ignited the engine.

" So what's the plan. Where are we going?"

" Actually we opened a new hotel, today is its inauguration and I want you to inaugurate it with your hands bchaaa "

" What why me ayaan "

" Because you are my lady luck "

" But ayaan.. you should have told me before I'm not prepared for it. I have to recite a speech. Wait wait is this dress ok . I think we should stop at a mall. Am I looking presentable. There must be many people. Oh God I don't want to embarrass you." I started blabbering.

He pulled me and collided his lips to mine sucking and biting them.

His one eye was still concentrated on the road.

After a good 5 minutes he pulled away from me and said...

" You talk too much baby. "

" But ayaan....''

" Shhh.... Sweetheart. Calm down and don't talk "

" What if I don't obey"

" Then I will make sure you do."

He winked and I rolled my eyes in response.

After a few minutes I felt his hand on my thighs.

" Keep your hands to yourself mr. Raivansh" I said while removing his hand.

He again tried to put his hand but I blocked his hand.

In one swing he pulled the car down the road in an alley and turned it off.

" What mrs. Raivansh " he asked looking directly at me.

" What "

" Why are you behaving like this "

" Like what "

" Don't mess with me sweetheart"

" I don't care. I don't owe you anything. So you can't threaten me."

" You do."

He unbuckled the seatbelt and pulled me deep in his arms.

" Leave me ayaan"

" No "

He started sucking my neck.

I pushed him away.

" Not now. We are going to the hotel inauguration. Everyone will see it. Please try to understand. "

" Ok. Fine."

He turned the engine on and I tried to sit back on my seat. But he pulled me again and made me sit on his lap.

" I haven't told you to go. Sit here only"

He unzipped his pants and pulled up my dress to my stomach.

" What ayaan are you mad"

" Yeah sweetheart I am totally mad for you"

His dick inserted in my vagina slowly.

My back arched in response. He buckled the seatbelt around us.

He ignited the engine and started driving furiously. His dick inside stroking me.

After a few minutes a speed breaker came but he didn't slow down the car. His dick travelled even deeper inside me.

A loud cry escaped my mouth.

" Enjoying it baby" he said mockingly.

I didn't respond to him and regretted the next moment as he smacked my left hip and I'm damn sure his handprint was there now.

" Ahhhhhh fuck" I moaned.

He giggled.

He grabbed my ass and started rubbing the spot.

After a few more strokes and speed breakers. I came all over him.

" Ayaan please leave me otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk in the function."

He laughed.

" Ok sweetheart. But I am not done yet we will continue it after the function. Do you get that."

I hummed in response.

He cleaned all the cum by his tongue and made me sit on the other side.

" Your pants have stains on it ayaan" I said with concern in my eyes.

" It's ok. I have an extra pair of clothes."

I nodded my head in response.

My legs were still shaking from the orgasm.

After 10 minutes we reached the destination and he changed into new clothes at the back seat.

I went to the washroom and set my dress and makeup again.

There were a lot of people. Most of them are businessmen and politicians.

Ayaan introduces me to the important ones and I greeted them as a good wife.

Everyone was staring at me. The stares were so intense that it gave me goosebumps. I am not used to being the centre of attraction. I used to live a normal life before ayaan came and after that I feel like my life is some kind of movie and I am living in a fictional world. I don't know anyone here except ayaan and himanshu. But suddenly a face came in front of me. A face which I could never forget. A face which was deep buried in the pages of my life. He looked at me and his gaze ensured that he knew me.
He approached me and I couldn't control my feelings so I hugged him tightly.

" Reyansh you are here. I'm so happy to see you after so long "

I felt a firm grip on my waist. Someone pulled me and I hit his chest harshly.

That someone was none other than ayaan. The Ayaan Raivansh

" What's going on here " ayaan asked looking directly at me.

"Ayaan look whom I found You remember Reyansh from our school. He is here."

" Hello mr. Raivansh. I hope you remember me."

Reyansh extended his hands towards ayaan and he accepted it. Both of them shook hands. There was some kind of tension going on between them which I couldn't control but feel.

" How are you rey." I asked him.

" I'm good. But why are you with him after so much happened" he asked looking confused..

Yeah I told him everything because he was the only one I used to trust and after knowing the truth he hated ayaan more than me. But after school I shifted back and wasn't in contact with him. I wanted to start a new life with new people. But who knew that history will repeat itself and now the faces from the past are in front of me.

" I think it's our personal matter mr. Reyansh sharma. It would be better if you don't interfere in it." Ayaan replied coldly.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me...
" You come with me. I want to talk to you"

He pulled me in the lift and caged me between his hands.

" What happened ayaan"

" You tell. What happened to you."

" I don't know what you are talking about about"

" You have a short memory. I think I will bring almonds for you. You know who the hell he is."

" Yeah. He is our friend reyansh from school. You don't remember him mr. Raivansh. I think you need those almonds."

I tried to free myself but it was all vain.

" He was. Everything has changed now. He is our business rival and you haven't even asked me before hugging him. It's good that no one saw you. Otherwise it would have created a lot of mess. "

" So you are worried about your name and reputation mr. Raivansh."

" I don't give a fuck about that. You know how I can burn the whole world for you but can't let a single flame touch your body. You are just too innocent for this cruel society anybody can use you for their convenience and I don't want that."

" I know I'm too innocent and anybody can make me fool just the way you did ten years ago mr. Raivansh."

" Can't you just forget about that"

" No I would never"

" Fine. Do whatever you want "

" I will "

" But remember one thing YOU BELONG TO ME"

" And how can you say that."

His hold became tight around my wrist and I wasn't able to move. I tried to free myself but it wasn't possible. I think I should join the gym.

He started biting my neck and I moaned, he  gave wet kisses all over my neck and slowly started moving down.

" Ahhh ayaan. We are in the lift. Control yourself."

" I don't care. You are mine."

His mouth again travelled to my neck and he started biting and sucking it.

My legs started getting weak he encircled his one hand around my waist to make me stand properly.

My back arched because of the tension going on between my legs.

" Mhmmmm sweetheart I can't get enough of you. I want to fuck you right now. But we don't have that much time. A quickie can't satisfy me I want you for the whole night. Let's go and attend the function for now and please stay close to me. I don't want to lose you one more time. I'm sorry for being rude earlier. But I can't see you with anyone else and you know that right. " He said and adjusted his tie.

I stood up and started taking deep breaths to ease my mind.

" Excuse me I want to go to the washroom" I said and was about to leave but he pulled me and our lips met the taste of the whiskey which he was drinking was now on my taste buds. His cologne driving me crazy. He sucked my lips and bit my tongue. After 10 minutes of sucking and licking I escaped from him and headed straight to the washroom.

I was standing in front of the mirror and saw a dark red mark on my neck. I got a voice message from him which said..
" You belong to me and now the whole world can see it. I marked you mine sweetheart. "

What will I do this stupid man.

I tried to conceal the mark and it got lightened.

The ceremony was about to get started and I went to the hall. My eyes were searching for his and finally I found him talking to someone. He was talking to a lady. She was wearing a black dress which ended till her inner thighs and had pearls on its border. Her straight brown hair shining in the light. Those 6 inch pencil heels. How can someone walk in this. Her one hand has a fendi purse which means she is rich. She might be ayaan's business partner. I lost my mind when she touched his shoulder while laughing. Maybe he cracked some jokes or flirted with him.

I will kill him.

I rushed towards him and he introduced me.

" Hey Sanya, meet Tamanna my beautiful wife."

She greeted me with a fake smile.

Such a bitch.

" You are lucky that you got such a handsome man." She said.

" I know. He knows how to judge the people so chose the diamond like and ditched many brass like you "

" Excuse me "

" Excused. Anyway I want to talk to my husband in private. So you may leave "

She left giving me side eyes.

You deserved that.

" May I know what you were doing here a few minutes ago mr. Raivansh " I looked at him and folded my arms.

" Talking"

" And what were you talking about "

" Just normal things sweetheart. Are you jealous sweetheart "

" No. I'm not . If I can't talk to a guy then you also don't have any rights. The rules should be equal "

" I don't want you to talk to anyone because I love you and it hurts me. Do you love me?"

" I ....I .....I..... don't know "

He chuckled seeing me stammering.

" It's ok sweetheart. Just give me some time and you will confess your love for me."

" Back to the real world mr. Raivansh."

After an hour I inaugurated the hotel and had our dinner then we settled in the car.

The ride was boring and silent as both of us were tired.

We reached the home and saw that the lights were off which is unusual. Suddenly the lights turned on and a girl was standing there in front of us.

" Surprise" she screams.

" Shanaya you are back" ayaan said hugging her tightly.

" Yeah . Yeah. Yeah. I know you missed me a lot but let me meet my best friend or sister in law."

She hugged me

" How are you " I asked her.

" I'm good. I want to talk to you about many things. Come with me to my room." She dragged me to her room.

" Send my wife to me soon or I will come and snatch her from you." Ayaan shouted to which me and Shanaya laughed.

We both started talking about many things. Her business in Paris. Actually she owns a beauty brand and now she opened its branch in India so she will stay with us from now on.

I don't know how one hour passed with her.

" My brother loves you so much" she said suddenly.

" I don't know Shanaya "

" Why does he care about you so much."

" But those things that happened ten years ago still haunt me to the core of my heart "

" You don't know the truth now. Time will heal everything. Just wait and go with the flow"

" Ok. If you are saying so."

" One more thing bhabhi ( sister in law) I need your help with. I want to share something with you"

" Yeah. I'm all ears "

Suddenly someone banged on the door furiously and a half naked ayaan came inside and picked me up in the bridal style.

" Bro we were talking."

" Girls time is over. I want my wife now "

He started walking towards our room and dropped me on the bed.

" Time to fulfill the promise" he said.

" Which promise."

" The one I gave you in the lift and the car. I want you baby. I want you from head to toe. I can't get enough of you. You are like a drug and I am addicted to you. I need you to live. My little angel I will devour you today"

He started unbuckling his pants and came on top of me.

" Recall me to bring a wheelchair tomorrow" he stated.

" Why"

" For you. Because you wouldn't be able to walk " he chuckled.

✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿

AUTHOR'S NOTE...

NEW UPDATE 🤍

I WILL BE REGULAR IF YOU COMPLETE THE TARGET SOON 😉

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE 🥺

I LOVE YOU ALL 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 91.2K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
2.4K 201 15
Rudransh Oberoi : "CEO of Oberoi industries" comes in the list of top 10 biggest companies in India. Getting betrayed by his ex lover whom he loved...
8.1K 425 20
Not an arranged marriage story.. Love not to be completed. ... ________________________________________ CHITRESH× AATHMIKA. Two people who cannot l...
3.1K 509 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...