Remembering Harmony (Billiona...

By Lypstical

"I love Harmony with all my heart, but now that I remember it all, she deserves better." When billionaire Lia... More

Author's Note
1. Who Am I?
2. Who Are You?
3. Family
4. Aunt Leslie
5. Come With Me
6. Ruby's Presence
7. Ruining the Brand
8. Not What I Heard
9. A Burden
10. Dean's Warning
11. Dean's Friend
12. The Luxurious Private Jet
13. Mother's Reaction
14. A Good Friend
15. The Missing Necklace
16. Time is Money
17. Expensive First Day
18. Cassie's Response
19. Well Played
20. Liam's New Memory
21. Sick and Tired
22. Stubborn and Distant
23. Liam and Dean
24. The Hidden Face
25. Hold Me
26. VIPs and Hotel Suite
28. On Record
29. Conflicted
30. Your Lips
31. The Move
32. Touch
33. The Shock
34. Breathtaking
35. Stay Away
36. Jealous
37. I Like You
38. Kiss
39. Alone
40. More
41. Boyfriend and Girlfriend
42. The Trip
43. Leave
44. The Misery
45. Without Her
46. I Can't Forget
47. The Other Part
48. The Unexpected
49. At Peace
50. Without You
51. Husband and Wife

27. Cold Liam

132 8 2
By Lypstical

When Harmony's elbows slipped, she thought she'd fall off the balcony and that would be the end of her.

But when Liam stepped in, it took her a few seconds to process the fact that she was still alive.

Feeling his hands around her waist, as they stood body to body, her heart raced with fear and she tightened the grip around his neck with her head on his chest.

For a few a while it didn't seem that he would let her go and he breathed just as hard as she did. She had never heard him breathe like that before and she believed it was because of what almost happened.

Feeling safe in his arms because he saved her, she held onto him much longer, which was the same thing that he did and her lips curved into a smile as she closed her eyes.

Suddenly, he dropped his hands from her waist and took a step back, causing her to drop her hands from his neck and take a step back as well.

She needed to compose herself before they would make eye contact or else he would see just how much she couldn't stop smiling, so she pressed her lips together.

But when she finally looked at his face so she could thank him, his eyes were red, as if he was disturbed.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Just be more careful next time," he said, looking to the left and away from her. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, thanks. But I can't say the same for you," she said, moving to the left to look at his face.

But he looked away again and exhaled deeply.

"I just have a lot of work to do so I'll see you tomorrow," he said, already pushing the glass doors open.

That being so sudden, she raised her eyebrows as she followed behind him.

"Wait!" she called out to him.

He stopped in his tracks but didn't look back at her, telling her to help herself to what was in the fridge later on if she felt like it, or order whatever she would like.

He then walked to the door in a hurry.

When she called out to him again, not once did he stop. He even slammed the door after stepping out.

Once she was alone, she slumped back on the sofa, wondering what was suddenly wrong with him.

He seemed more disturbed than her and she felt it should've actually been the other way around.

Even when she thought that it might just have been something that wasn't related to her, she still didn't like how he just left her like that.

An hour later, she began to accept that he wouldn't come back until the following day.

She didn't even know where to find him, so she sent him a text just to ask if he would be on the same floor, but he didn't even reply.

When her phone suddenly beeped, she thought it was finally a reply from him, but it was just a message from Blake, demanding to know what was going on because she was so curious.

To get her mind off of Liam's unexpected change in attitude, she called Blake and started by telling her the unforgettable moments on the private jet.

"Whoa!" Blake exclaimed from the other end of the line. "You mean to tell me you felt Liam's dick on your ass?"

"OMG! Don't say it like that!"

"How else am I supposed to say it? You felt his cock on your butt?"

"You know what? Don't say it any other way," Harmony said, shaking her head with a scoff.

"Did you touch it? Was it big?"

"What? No."

"Are you saying it was small?"

"No." Harmony rolled her eyes.

"What the hell, Harm! You're confusing me!"

"It's because I don't know the answer to that. It was weird for me, okay? And I think it was weird for him too."

"Did you at least see the bulge?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I definitely would've looked at it!"

"I don't doubt it for a second."

When the conversation turned to what had happened by the balcony, Blake gasped.

"I think Liam got hard again!" she said.

"Seriously?"

"What? I can't think of anything else."

"To me, he seemed disturbed."

"He was obviously disturbed that he got hard again while holding you."

"You know what? Enough about me. Tell me about your day at work."

Speaking to Blake took her mind off of the unanswered questions she had about Liam. She hoped everything would be alright the following day.

~

When it was the next morning, Harmony woke up in the king size bed, stretching herself comfortably. She had never experienced such comfort before and had only ever dreamed of it.

But as much as it was unforgettable to experience such comfort, she couldn't stop thinking about Liam.

When she reached for her phone on the table near the bed, she hoped he had sent her a message or called, but there was nothing from him.

Though she wanted to reach out to him first, she thought it was best to wait.

She tried to convince herself that he might still be busy, just like he had mentioned the previous night, but deep down, she was bothered by his lack of communication.

With her stomach rumbling, she thought of ordering food but remembered the fridge was also fully stocked and the suite had a kitchen.

Because she would always go for the simplest option, she decided to cook for herself after taking a shower.

Once she started cooking, her mind drifted back to Liam and how he hadn't reached out to her. She even thought he wasn't at the hotel.

And then came the possibility that he had abandoned her there to go back alone on the private jet. But quickly, she erased the ridiculous possibility because he would never do that. He had no reason.

After having her breakfast, she came out to the balcony and near the railing, looking down at the ground.

Now that I see all this more clearly, it's so far down I could've died.

As she thought about how Liam had saved her, she chuckled softly.

Wanting to enjoy the morning sun for a while, she got comfortable on the chair right by the balcony and closed her eyes to relax.

But only a few minutes into it, there was the constant knocking on the door and she hoped it was him.

When she opened the door, she was relieved to finally see him.

"Good morning," he said, stepping inside with a cold expression.

"Hey," she replied with enthusiasm as she closed the door. "I was getting worried about you."

"Why would you be worried?" he asked, his tone a little irritated.

"Well, I..." she trailed off, not knowing exactly how to express herself.

"If you're done here, we can go back home," he said.

"I thought you had work to do."

"I stayed up all night working on it."

"That explains why you look so exhausted. Did you at least close your eyes for two hours or something?"

"I'll be back soon," he said, then started walking away without saying a word.

Bothered by his attitude, she couldn't just let it slide.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

He stopped in his tracks. "No."

"Are you sure? It just feels different," she said, her tone laced with doubt.

"Just get ready so we can go. I'll be back in fifteen minutes."

"Oh....okay."

~

On the way out of the hotel and to the car, Harmony felt like they were complete strangers.

He didn't engage in conversation with her the way he usually did.

He might've opened the car door for her, but he didn't even look at her or smile.

The ride itself was awfully silent. He didn't even look in her direction and she had a growing feeling in her heart that something was terribly wrong, but she couldn't figure it out.

On the private jet, he told her he still had some documents to look over so he sat in a section alone, typing away on a laptop.

She was in another section alone, reading a magazine but found herself glancing at him several times. She was a little sad.

That wasn't how she expected everything to go, but she once again assumed it was just work.

After they arrived and got off the private jet, the bodyguards surrounded them and only the sound of several footsteps filled the silence, lessening the tension she could feel.

The moment she felt the silence between her and Liam had gone on for too long, she thought she would break the ice.

When she pointed out the beautiful afternoon to him, he completely ignored her and didn't even look in her direction.

Deeply hurt, she faced the ground with her lips pressed together.

Even the ride back to Blake's apartment was awfully silent.

After they arrived, he stepped out of the car without saying a word.

As he walked over to the other side, she studied his face in those few seconds and he still had a cold demeanor.

When he opened the car door for her, he held out his hand and she thought everything was back to normal, so she smiled as she placed her hand in his, but not once did he even look up at her face.

"I have to go somewhere so you might want to hurry," he said.

"Oh... okay," she replied, reaching for her bags then holding onto his hand to step out.

Though it was only her second day on the job he had created for her, she didn't even look forward to getting paid because nothing felt right.

"Did you work on the bank account?" he asked, his tone firm as he looked around.

"Yes, but it should only be approved tomorrow."

"Then I'll wire you the payment tomorrow," he said coldly.

"That's okay," she replied, still trying her best to ease the obvious tension.

"In that case, I'll be leaving now."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow."

Without saying a word, he gave her a small nod with a cold expression, making her feel worse.

She hoped he'd walk her to the door like before, but this time, he just stood near his car and watched.

Why is everything suddenly different?

After getting inside, she glanced at him one last time as she closed the door, his expression still cold as he stared straight at her.

When Harmony was finally out of sight after she shut the door, Liam breathed hard as he returned inside the car, his heart racing.

He loosened his necktie, leaning back in his seat while pushing his hair back.

"Is everything alright, Sir?" Larry asked.

"Yes, just drive," he replied, unable to calm down.

He couldn't wait to speak to Justin and during the ride, he sent him a text message, asking if he was home. He couldn't wait to get things off his chest.

As soon as he was at Justin's place, he impatiently rang the doorbell and when Justin opened it, he stormed inside while taking off his jacket.

"Dude?" Justin said to him with disbelief as he lazily took another sip from his glass of whiskey. "Couldn't you wait until I told you to come in? What if I had some naked chicks moving around the house?"

"It doesn't matter," Liam said, his tone sharp.

"Hey, you okay?" Justin's voice was now laced with concern.

Liam paced a few times in the living room without saying a word.

"What's this about?" Justin got closer, a little unsteady because he was getting drunk.

Liam finally slumped back on the couch, a heavy breath escaping his lips as he finally let it out.

"It’s about Harmony.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 374 50
One date. That's what they were told. One date evolves into something. Something neither of them wanted. A grave misunderstanding occurs pushing a ma...
827K 34K 55
The dark gloomy day she died, regretting all she never managed to do, she thought would be her last. She never expected to reincarnate into another p...
21.6M 648K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
278 98 6
Charlotte Love isn't magic and sparkles if the first example blows in your face. Aka, my parents' marriage. But that doesn't mean I don't have love i...