๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

๐Œ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

22

8.9K 402 28
By backwoodfairy

kidrea aria laurier

so zora landed a job that was 20 minutes away from her house, so she was very excited for it.

i was happy for her myself, that's why when we get back home she's gonna be opening different gifts i got for her.

not just for finishing online school but also being a great girlfriend.

i really wanna propose to her pretty ass but imma wait just a lil longer...

i was currently sitting in a dressing room with her while she tried on different nursing scrubs.

they were grey, blue, purple, black, and pink.

each one of them she honestly looked nice in and i was about to tell her get them all.

"okay pick purple or black." zora said holding them both up.

i couldn't even fully focus on her words when she was standing in front of me only in a push up bra and low cut panties.

"dada!"

"my bad— uhh get both of em." i said while adjusting my pants.

"but im already getting the grey and blue..." she said shaking her head.

"mama we finna get all of em fuck it." i said standing up and grabbing the scrubs from her.

"but ion want all of themmm." she whined and i shook my head.

"okay we'll get grey and black...and blue." i said and watched as she stared at the wall for a few seconds.

"okay...no trade out the blue for purple." she said as she started to put back on her leggings.

while she got dressed i put the scrubs she wanted over my shoulder and the rest i put on the bench.

once she was done she put back the others then we walked to the register to check out.

she went to pull her card out and i quickly snatched it from her hand then handed the cashier the money.

"ion even know why you just tried me like that..." i said shaking my head and she groaned as i grabbed the bag and receipt.

we walked out the store hand in hand,"okay...can i take you on a date tonight? like i know we always go out and do stuff but you always pay for everything. i wanna return the favor foreal."

"yeah you can do that mama, i'd like it." i said before kissing her forehead then opened the passenger door for her.

that's crazy she wanna do that and don't even know all the stuff i got at her house for her.

♥ ♥ ♥

"why you blocking my bedroom door??" zora asked as i stood in front of her.

"becauseee i wanna see yo reaction...okay you can go now." i said opening the door.

i watched as her jaw dropped and i noticed her eyes starting to get watery.

"mama don't cry." i said and she placed her hands over her face.

"kidreaaaa." she dragged out looking at me through her fingers.

"my government is crazyyy, what pretty?" i asked kissing her forehead.

on her bed was a bouquet of flowers and money, gucci slides, victoria secret bag and a long box full of victoria's secret perfume, a grey stanley cup, a black bogg bag, a new camera, glitz and glam makeup brushes, and a pandora box.

"why'd you buy all this?" she asked hugging me and i hugged her back.

"cause you deserve it, and i've been seeing you look for a new camera and bag for when you start work." i said kissing her lips.

"i'll really give you 5 kids." she said with a pout and i laughed.

"5 pushing it mama, i don't want no more than 2." i said making her laugh and pull away.

i let her open everything then she opened the pandora box.

"it's so pretty..." she said taking the ring out the box.

"think of it as a promise ring...until i can put a engagement ring on yo finger..." i said putting the ring on her finger.

"imma still act like it's an engagement ring." she said holding it up to the light and i smiled kissing her cheek.

"you do that..." i said pulling her into my lap and she grabbed my face to kiss me.

i kissed her back gripping her ass as she moaned into my mouth,"okay mama— if you wanna do that date tonight still better chill out." i said and she nodded pecking my lips.

"you down to go to dave and busters???" she asked and i nodded.

"of course, you wanna match?" i asked and she quickly nodded.

i ended up wearing black jeans with a black palm angels shirt, she wore black leather pants with a black palm angels shirt as well.

♥ ♥ ♥

we had finished a blunt on the way to dave and busters and now i'm spraying us both down in cologne so we don't smell as strong.

"you look sexy dada..." zora said as i fixed my pants.

"thank you mama...you look beautiful as always." i said pecking her lips.

"okayy come on." she grabbed my hand and lead the way inside.

we both got separate cards then decided to play games first before eating,"bet i beat you in basketball..." she said before scanning her card.

i did the same and waited for the timer to start before i started throwing the balls into the basket.

zora smacked the ball from my hand while laughing and my jaw dropped,"ight bet." i said grabbing some of her balls to use.

"nooo stop i was playingggg!!" she said while i started blocking some of her shots.

"ain't no way we tied..." zora mumbled once the buzzer went off.

"guess we both pretty good at this shit." i said putting my arm around her as we walked to a different game.

"mmm...this one!" zora said jumping onto one of the motorcycles.

i hopped on the one beside her and we both swiped our cards at the same time and waited for the race to start,"dada." zora said making me look at her and see her recording us.

i smiled then grabbed her neck and pecked her lips multiple times before letting her go, i could tell her ass was blushing as she stopped the video.

after the racing game we played a few more before finally sitting down and ordering food.

"mane this food finna hit...i got the munchies bad." zora said and i nodded.

"me too..." i said as i ate my queso fries.

"share." zora said passing me some of her fried pickles and i let her grab however many fries she wanted.

i took a quick picture of her then posted it to my story and tagged her, her phone went off and i watched her check it then smile.

"you love posting me..." she said looking at me and i smiled back.

"can you blame me? yo ass beautiful as fuck..we going 6 rounds when we get back." i said and i heard her groan and she crossed her legs.

"stoppp talking like that." she said and i laughed holding my hands up.

"i'll stop for now...but in the car? you better sit in the back unless you tryna spread—"

"hush, our food coming." zora said sitting up and i smirked at her as the waiter dropped our food off.

"do you guys need anything else?"

"no we're good, thanks." zora quickly told him and he nodded walking off.

"you still nasty...i thought it was just for the beginning." she said shaking her head.

"nah you gonna be hearing this for the rest of yo life..." i said then took a bite out my burger as she started eating her wings.

"mmm..ion mind.." she said holding her hand over her mouth as she chewed.

"don't make me take you to the car real quick..." i said wiping my mouth and she laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.1K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...
210K 9.9K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
31.1K 1.2K 37
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
867K 23.2K 55
(๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜) ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคโ˜๏ธ