The Child Of The Star

Par jotarokujo2121

A man dies and wakes up in forest, where he is given a letter telling him how he died and was reincarnated i... Plus

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 34

1.1K 49 12
Par jotarokujo2121

Yoriichi was making his way from the Hokage building. He knew he remained even a second longer than he would have killed someone. Yoriichi only looked ahead trying to keep his anger in check. He made his way to the only place he felt comfortable...home. Yoriichi entered his and Naruko's home. The only place that sheltered them for years. It was all dusty and dirty. Luckily they didn't leave any food that could rot. Yoriichi took off his haori, he had gotten them custom re-make halfway through the month when he realized he gained new height and muscle mass. 

Yoriichi:'Time to clean up'

He did so and did it very quickly. Given his height and speed, he finished half a day's work in an hour. When he was done Yoriichi had nothing to do, he sighed and changed into his nightwear. No point in trying to do anything. It was his rest day and he was confused about what he should do with all this excess energy. So he decided to sleep. Just before going to bed, Yoriichi looked at himself in the mirror. First, his eyes went to the sun demon slayer mark on his forehead. Next, his eyes landed on the wind demon slayer mark, and his eyes went down and landed on the flame demon slayer mark. It was a mixture of red and yellow, it was opposite to his stomach and nearly reached his heart.

Yoriichi:'A rising flame'

Finally, his eyes landed on his newest demon slayer mark. It caused him to smirk. No one would ever expect it from him of all people.

Yoriichi made his way to the bed. Laying down, it was like he turned off a switch and darkness took him.

Yoriichi blinked and opened his eyes. This was the second time he was taken somewhere in his dream. He had expected to meet Kaguya again however that was not the case. This time he was somewhere else. It was a confusing place well more in a colour scheme as everything was red but he recognised the design, he was standing in an alley. Yoriichi looked down, he was wearing his usual clothes and his swords were on his waist. Looking forward he saw something with horns on its head talking to someone. With a posture like that and a spear in its hands, it would definitely attack.

The being walked forward as the girl tried to push herself back. She was already wounded and if wasn't bad enough she was getting attacked.

???: I have waited a long time for this.

Suddenly out of nowhere a sword went through the thing's back and came out of its chest. The thing screamed in pain. The girl was surprised.

Yoriichi: Well then you can keep waiting.

Yoriichi lifted the thing with Kitetsu stabbed into its chest. He turned the blade and stabbed it into the nearby wall. Trapping the thing with horns. Yoriichi looked down at the one the thing was talking to. Yoriichi's eyes widen in surprise.

The girl looked at the person who saved her. He had hair like long red spiky hair in a high ponytail. His red eyes had a shine in them that made them look like fire. A never-ending flame. He was a handsome person maybe the most handsome she ever met. She saw his eyes widen

Yoriichi: Goodness. You're hurt badly.

Yoriichi got to a knee. He raised a hand but stopped before he moved forward. He didn't know how the girl got hurt but right now she was distrustful of everything. He had to be careful.

Yoriichi: May I?

The girl gave a painful nod. The nod was enough to get a painful groan out of her. Yoriichi made sure he was careful when he touched the girl. He examined her organs first, she had some internal bleeding nothing that would be life-threating rather it would be more painful. She seemed to lose an eye and was bleeding badly from it. It won't be life-threatening but it would be bad for her to lose blood right now. 

Yoriichi: Hold on I am going to get something to stop the bleeding.

The girl moved her eye. Yoriichi understood the gesture.

???: Once I get out you're-

Yoriichi raised an eyebrow.

Yoriichi: You're still alive?

???: Of course! Something like this-

Suddenly the thing's head separates from its shoulders falling to the ground.

Yoriichi: You talk too much.

Yoriichi pulled out the Kitetsu and the body fell to the ground. Seeing the thing wearing clothes, Yoriichi got an idea. The girl opened her eyes as she felt a warm hand under her head, it gently lifted her head up. She saw the redhead from before.

Yoriichi: Don't move.

Yoriichi pressed a cloth against her empty eye socket. The cloth began absorbing the blood.

Yoriichi: You must be thirsty. I found this nearby. I made sure it was water. Can you move your mouth?

He placed her head in his lap and used his free hand to show her the water bottle. The girl slightly opened her mouth and Yoriichi gently placed the mouth of the bottle on her lips. He slowly raised the bottle to help her drink. Suddenly the girl coughed as she choked on the water. Yoriichi was quick to pull the water bottle back.

Yoriichi:'Damn it' It ok. It's ok. Just try to breathe.

The girl did that to try to calm down. Yoriichi sighed.

Yoriichi: Hey. Don't move. Just try to focus on drinking ok?

Yoriichi brought the bottle to his lips and stored a bit in his mouth. The girl was taken by surprise but she felt water slowly entering her mouth. Now understanding his words she slowly drank the water. Having the water helped her greatly. Yoriichi pulled back and the girl took a deep breath in. She blushed hard have being kissed for the first time. However, no longer having a dry throat was far better now.

???: Th-Thank you.

Yoriichi: Save your energy. Do have someone you can contact?

The girl shook her head. 

???: Are you two ok!?

They heard a voice from behind them. Yoriichi looked at where the question came from. The person jogged forward. She was in a red suit, the girl was tall, she was shorter than him but taller than the girl he held in his arms. She had blond hair and chalk-white skin with red eyes and a light yellow sclera with a red dot on each of her cheeks.

???: Stay back!

The girl stopped. The injured girl gained a surprised look from Yoriichi and the girl. 

Yoriichi: Hey. I told you to save your energy. If trouble pops up, I'll handle it.

???: Sorry.

The girl quiets down and Yoriichi looks at the one wearing a suit. He inspected her with his transparent world. She had no weapons on her, there was no smell of steel or anything that could be a weapon. There were only three heartbeats in the alley.

Yoriichi: Ok she's clean.

The girl in his arms raised an eyebrow but he ignored it.

Yoriichi: Ok. You can come closer.

???: Oh my goodness! You guys are the only ones that I found alive till now!

The girl ran towards the pair. She quickly got to her knees and gasped at the girl in Yoriichi's arms.

???: That looks bad.

Yoriichi: Trust me it's not that bad. Other than her no longer having an eye, her internal organs are a small mess but she'll live.

Yoriichi says as the cloth drips off the blood. It had outlived its purpose and has been overused.

Yoriichi: I need to change that. Hey, I am going to remove the cloth. You are going to feel windy in that socket. Whatever happens, do not close it. Your eyelid may get stuck.

The girl gave a small nod. Yoriichi quickly pulled the cloth back. The girl tried her best to not close her eyes.

???: Here! I have this!

The blonde passed Yoriichi a medical bandage.

Yoriichi: Great. I'll hold her head and you bandage her.

The blonde nodded and got to work. After a few minutes, she was done.

Yoriichi: That looks good. We need to get her to a hospital.

???: I can help!

The girl pulled out a phone and dialled a number. After one ring, it was answered. 

???: Yeah. Quickly bring the car to my location.

There was a silence for a few minutes. Yoriichi brought the water bottle to the injured girl's lips. She quickly tried to drink the water down that Yoriichi had to pull back.

Yoriichi: Drink slowly or else I'll have to use the other way.

The girl blushed. Yoriichi brought the bottle back to her lips and this time she drank slowly. 

???: So how are you?

Yoriichi: I am nobody important. Just a passerby.

Yoriichi pulled the bottle back not wanting the poor girl to choke on too much water. Yoriichi looked up to see a 

Yoriichi: Strange place you have got here.

???: First time here?

The girl in his arms questioned. She was still in pain but at least it was a bit better. Something is better than nothing.

Yoriichi: Well aren't you energetic?

The wounded girl rolled her remaining eyeball in amusement. The blonde giggled.

???: You're funny!

Yoriichi: Why thank you~

Suddenly a car pulled at the alley's entrance. 

???: That's our ride!

Yoriichi: Ok. Let's get-.'hold on. Her internal injuries might worsen'

Yoriichi looked at the girl in arms and then at the girl beside him. The two seem to notice his gaze.

Yoriichi: On second thought. Hold her.

Yoriichi ordered the other girl who looked confused but did as she was told. Yoriichi took off his haori.

Yoriichi: Alright. I need you to raise her very gently and slowly.

The two looked confused. Seeing the questioning looks, he decided to answer.

Yoriichi: Her internal injuries might worsen if I carry her to the car like this. I need to make sure it's as comfortable as possible.

Hearing the answer the blonde girl slowly raised the one-eyed girl. Yoriichi slowly and carefully placed his haori under her.

Yoriichi: OK take your hands out slowly.

The blonde did so as the wounded girl groaned in pain.

???: It's ok. We'll get you to a hospital soon.

The girl nodded weakly. Yoriichi slowly rose up, carrying the girl in his arms.

Yoriichi: Comfortable?

The girl said nothing but Yoriichi could see her muscles relax no longer supporting her injured and tired body. Yoriichi and the blonde made their way to the car. The blonde opened the door, the interior was a mix of red and pink. Yoriichi slowly and gently placed the girl on the seat. 

There was a loud noise of something flying towards their direction. Yoriichi and the blonde looked at the sky. They looked surprised and shocked. Many horned things were flying their way for some reason. The looked same as the one he killed before. Yoriichi looked at the blonde.

Yoriichi: Get her to a hospital. I'll deal with them.

???: What!? Are you crazy!? You'll get killed! We can run!

Yoriichi: Out of question. If we run they have a better chance at us. If I stop them here, you can get the girl to a hospital.

Yoriichi felt a pull on his sleeve. He looked down and found the injured girl had pushed herself in a sitting position. Yoriichi and the blonde looked surprised at her sudden strength.

???: D-Don't go, please. 

The girl pushed words out of her mouth. Fighting through the pain. Yoriichi quickly helped the girl down and held her hand. The girl was surprised when Yoriichi smiled at her. It was a kind smile.

Yoriichi: Don't worry. I am strong.

His voice was so confident. It sounded like if he were to tell her that he would pluck the sun out of the sky, she would believe her. In response to his words, the mark on his forehead began to glow as his hair started to float slightly.

Yoriichi let go of the girl's hands making her already miss the warmth in them. Yoriichi put a hand on the blonde's shoulder and looked at her with the same kind smile.

Yoriichi: I'll leave her in your hands.

Understanding what the person in front of her was implying the blonde nodded at him with a determined expression. Yoriichi found such an expression cute on her face. The girl got into the car and they drove off.

Yoriichi turned to look at the flying things. Some of them were heading for him. The two girls looked at Yoriichi in worry from the girl's back window.

Yoriichi swiftly drew Enma. Five of those things were coming from him. 

 Hinokami Kagura: Raging Sun!

The five-horned things were instantly decapitated! The girls looked shocked. Yoriichi only smirked as he finally had a chance to use this breathing style in battle. His sword was now covered by a bright red fire that burned the bodies away. The others seem to notice him seeing the death of their comrades by his hands. They quickly circled and launched their weapons at Yoriichi from a distance.

Hinokami Kagura: Burning Bones, Summer Sun!

The weapons were cut down shocking his attacker. 

Hinokami Kagura: Clear Blue Sky!

Yoriichi wasted no time and cut down the shocked attackers. That was the last thing the girls saw before the fight was out of their view. It would be a long time before the three would meet again.

Timeskip~Next day~ Day of the match

The match had already started even Sasuke had made it on time. He was in his cannon attire now. Naruko had already taken down Neji. The fight was intense but Naruko won, having trained under Mikoto was a great boon. Naruko learnt a lot from her than she learnt under Kakashi. Mikoto helped Naruko to refine her fighting style, along with the teacher about genjutsu and ninjutsu. Given that her opponent was a hyuga, Mikoto was sure he would use something like the Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation technique for defence. So they focused more on Naruko's offence and invasion. Mikoto kept to her word her standards for training were very high. It could made seasoned Jonin sweat however Naruko was equally stubborn and delivered her promise to meet them. Everyone was surprised when Naruko used a wind-style ninjutsu during her fight with Neji. 

Moving on Shikamaru lost his match to Temari. Shino was instantly made the winner of his fight with Dosu as he failed to show up. Now there were only two matches left before they made the list for the semi-finals.

Naruko sat with Sasuke and Mikoto. The pink monkey had tried to impress Mikoto however the only thing she got in return was a look of annoyance that told the stupid animal to shut up.

Hiruzen nodded at the proctor of the match and stood up.

Hiruzen: Greetings to all.

His words caught everyone's attention as they waited for him to continue. Seeing that he had everyone's attention he moved on.

Hiruzen: I have that the matches were satisfying to all those watching. 

The audience seemed to give a positive response and Hiruzen pushed more.

Hiruzen: To make this year more interesting, we have decided to create a special round. A surprise match!

This seems to gain the audience's attention more. Mikoto narrowed her eyes and glanced at Naruko who looked back and nodded. Mikoto understood it was Yoriichi's match but why was Hiruzen announcing it? Was to the flare.

Hirzen nodded at the proctor as a door opened. Mikoto's Sharingan flared in response to her anger. Naruko noticed this but said nothing. Five men walked out of the room, they had chains on their wrists and ankles with armour on them. They looked like ordinary people however no one other than Jonin, Naruko, Sasuke and Gaara noticed. They had a crazed look in their eyes.

Naruko: Mikoto-san.

Mikoto: Those are killer five.

Mikoto knew what Naruko wanted to ask. She would not lie to her. Sasuke quietly listened.

Mikoto: Seven years ago. These shinobi deflected from their villages. Each is from one of the hidden villages. These are the sickest bastards I have ever seen. The one in green Rio of Rot and Decay. He has a kekkei genkai that allows him to speed up the process of ageing something or someone up rapidly however he does not control it and lets it run wild. The one in red Bako the Butcher. As the name implies and in simpler terms he doesn't care where the blood flows from only that it does. Next up is Akio, he's-

Mikoto made a disgusted look. Her face was so twisted in hate something that Sasuke nor Naruko had ever seen before.

Mikoto: He is the scum of the world not even worth being called dirt however he has a special kekkei genkai that allows him to control his pheromones at will. The fourth one is Taro of Clay. He is the most normal and second most horrifying of the group. He doesn't have any insane strength nor any kekkei genkai but the reason he made it to this group was due to his insane level of intellect. He is a once-in-a-thousand-year-born genius and his intellect surpasses that of the current Nara clan head. That caused him to be too overconfident that was how we caught him

The information took Sauke and Naruko by surprise but Mikoto had more to say.

Mikoto: And finally the leader of the five. Mako of Madness, I do not have words to describe Mako. If I have to put it in simpler words. Mako is a mixture of Taro and Bako but only their worst parts and dialed up to eleven. 

The five stood in the middle of the arena as a shield began to surround the arena to protect the now quiet crowd from the five. Each could be differentiated from their armour. Rio's armour had a slightly rusted look, Akio had purple armour, Taro had dark blue armour, Bako had red armour and finally, Mako had black and grey armour. Weapons were lining up the wall of the arena that caught the five's attention. Their cuffs fell off their ankles and wrists.

Akio: Oh boy~ Is it good to be out in the fresh! Don't you agree?

Rio: Shut up. My ear's already hurt!

Bako: I want blood!

Taro: That's the only thing you ever want.

Bako and Taro glared at each other.

Bako: At least I have honour!

Taro: You're a shinobi. We don't have honour.

Bako: Don't lump me with you! The only reason you're alive is because you're by bastard half-sibling!

Taro: At least I am not the stupid one.

Bako: I dare you to say that again!!

Mako: Shut it.

Those words from Mako were enough to stop the bickering between the four. They would never admit it but they feared him the most out of the group. Suddenly a small portion of the wall was lifted opposite to the five.

Mako: Something's coming.

Akio turned to the group. He always tried to influence them before and after a fight, it never really worked but Akio always tried. He wanted them to fall into his sick game of torturing people. 

Akio: It will be easy as always. I mean what can take down us-

Unfortunately, those were his last words. Something burst through his abdomen, tearing his body in two before it quickly pulled back. The only evidence it was there was the trail of blood that went back into the dark hallway opposite to them.

Taro: Hold on now! No one said the fight started! What about announcing the conditions?!

Yoriichi: You mean you someone to start a fight for you? Are you stupid?

Yoriichi's voice echoed in the arena but the remaining four knew where it came from. Yoriichi walked out of the dark hallway. His appearance hasn't changed only having a small increase in height. However, it was the weapon he was wielding that caught everyone's attention.

Kakashi: Ok. I'll admit. I did not expect that.

Mikoto laughed finding it funny. That some like Yoriichi would wield a weapon like this. Naruko had stary eyes as she looked at the weapon in excitement.

Naruko: So cool!!

Sasuke didn't show it but he too was amazed to see such a weapon wielded by Yoriichi.

Anko:'I'll have to admit that was brutal and amazing!'

Hiruzen:'Just when I thought I could figure him out, he goes ahead and does something like this. Becoming more dangerous at the same time'

Orochimaru disguised as the Kazakage was shaking slightly as he tried to control himself. His death was still fresh in his mind, He would never forgive the redhead bastard for what he did to him. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.9K 1.2K 35
Naruto can feel it, Konoha is dead and rotting. The only trustworthy people were killed or forced to leave, but not before giving him the tools he ne...
217K 9.2K 66
Obito Uchiha had been crushed. His body, his heart, and his sanity. But what if he wakes up in the past?
2.3M 30.6K 49
A young man died. He got reincarnated by the Supreme God and now he needs to help save the universe! Nothing's mine besides the Story, I guess.
943 14 3
Naruto was banished for bringing back the uchiha as he journeys off to figure out what he will do to the world.