Midnight Rain || Charlie Bush...

By sxgesnirvana

'๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท' ๐“™๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“”๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ... More

Intro
Game night
Rumours
Filming
Little update
Sorry for the wait
Update

Ice Breakers

1.1K 21 9
By sxgesnirvana

◉〇〇

〇◉〇

〇〇◉

Liked by sophienelisse and others

On my travels 🛫

Comments

sophiethatcher: ooooh exciting
Liked by juliaanderson

diorgoodjohn: I can't wait to meet you gorgeous!!!!!
juliaanderson: Me either beautiful!!

charliebushnell: can't wait to work with you!
juliaanderson: same to you!

user: What's the hype over this girl she's not even talented
juliaanderson: ikr like who even is she?

Load more...

♥✧⁎⁑✻❀✻⁑⁎✧♥

Julia was sitting in her Air BnB or her home for the new few months getting ready to go to dinner with the rest of the cast to break the ice before they start filming. After a long time trying to pick an outfit she finally found the one she wanted.

her outfi

Julia called an uber to the restaurant. while she waited for the uber to arrive she decided to stalk her new castmates  instagram accounts because it's a normal thing to do. right? anyway it doesn't matter as she was stalking she discovered two things, first thing being that Walker worked with Ryan Reynolds like the Ryan Reynolds and Julia is a massive deadpool fan and the second thing being that Charlie was ripped!

Julia's uber arrived and she headed towards the restaurant, when she got there she made her way over to the table she sat down Walker, Aryan and Leah were already there.

She walked over and sat down "Hi, it's nice to meet you finally" she said "it's nice to meet you to" they all said at different times.

After about 2 minutes another familiar face walked in it was Dior, she sat down to julia's left just when another one of their castmates walked over it was Charlie who sat to julia's right, they ordered there food and started getting to know each other. "Why don't we play like Ice breaker games like 2 truths and a lie" Aryan asked everyone agreed that would be a good idea.

We all went round the circle tell each other one truth and a lie and then it came to Julia "ok so one i'm an only child, two i have two cats back home called Edward and Reginald, and three I definitely don't have a massive crush on Renee rap" Julia said "your so real for the last one" Dior agreed, guessing the lie was fairly easy because Julia loved Renee Rapp.

They all ended up in a fit of laughter after that round, "can we just circle back to your cats names" Charlie stated Julia as well as everyone else started laughing again "Edward and Reginald are perfectly fine cat names" Julia responded, Charlie smiled soon after the food arrived.

While eating, they played a game where someone says something and if anyone relates to it they have to take a drink of their water. "i have seen that video of Aryan singing Rolling in the deep" Walker said and everyone at the table took a drink of their water the game continued until they were done their food.

The rest of the night was full of laugher and jokes, it's safe to say they left that restaurant as friends.

As they were about to leave they made a group chat and named it 'The Demigods', "How's everyone getting home?" Charlie asked "My moms picking me up" Walker said "Same" Leah, Aryan and Dior all said almost in unison "i'm just gonna call an Uber" Julia said, Charlie looked at her "I could drop you home" he said in response, "it's fine, i don't want to put you out your way" Julia responded "no it's fine, i insist" he said "are you sure?" Julia responded unknown to Julia and Charlie, Dior, Walker Aryan and Leah were all giving each other knowing looks. "yes i'm sure" Charlie said with a smile, his smile was so warm and inviting that Julia could help but smile as well.

They waited for the others to all get picked up and then the pair headed to Charlie's car, she gave him the address and they headed of towards Julia's, he gave Julia the Aux and told her to play what ever she wanted, she played 'Chemtrails Over the Country Club' one the song finished charlie spoke "What other artists do you listen to?" Julia looked at him "my music taste is all over the place I listen to Lana Del Ray, Arctic Monkeys, ICP, Eminem, Songs from Musicals. it's all over the place" she said while laughing a bit, "that's cool" he said while laughing along "so are you a theatre kid then" he laughed "yes and i will not take any theatre kid slander" she joked

They spent the rest of the ride laughing, they pulled up to her house. "thank you for the ride" she thanked him "anytime" he said with a smile.

She went inside and started getting ready to go to sleep but not before making an instagram post

◉〇〇〇〇〇〇〇

〇◉〇〇〇〇〇〇

〇〇◉〇〇〇〇〇

〇〇〇◉〇〇〇〇

〇〇〇〇◉〇〇〇

〇〇〇〇〇◉〇〇

〇〇〇〇〇〇◉〇

〇〇〇〇〇〇◉

Liked by charliebushnell and others

Reginald and Edward appreciation post, this goes out to all you Reginald and Edward haters out there @charliebushnell

Comments

charliebushnell: They look like very distinguished old white men with a credit score of 850.
juliaanderson: Stawp!

diorgoodjohn: The last slide is so cute!!
juliaanderson: ikr they're little cuties.

walkerscobell: Kitties!!
juliaanderson: Yes Walker they are.

user: I will kidnap those cuties!!!
juliaanderson: Nooooooooooooo.
user: OMG I DIDN'T THINK TOU WOULD RESPOND!!! ILY ❤️

Load more...

♥✧⁎⁑✻❀✻⁑⁎✧♥

A/n: Hiya this is my first story so i'm sorry if it's not really good but any feedback and interaction with this fic would be very appreciated, this chapter isn't as good as the others will be because i'm just getting started x :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 480 12
"ocean blue eyes, looking in mine" the one where they're just best friends... right? walker scobell x female oc! social media & irl
254K 6.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
77.5K 3K 40
" i thought we had no chance, and that's romance. let's dance. "
14.9K 482 15
"๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘, ๐ผ'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’..." ๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...