LOVE THAT LINGERS, NOT FIRST...

By magical_rosyy

A girl named Liza was heartbroken since childhood . when she tried to love someone she was always left behind... More

INTRODUCTION
FLASHBACK
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11

My life ♡~

10 6 1
By magical_rosyy

Walking down the streets alone during midnight. The only thing I can hear was sound of my heels. Yes I am a Millionaire but still I love to go by walking sometimes.  I was coming back home.  When I saw some men harassing a girl. My blood boiled up by seeing these . I pulled out my gun and shot them to death and saved that girl.  I have no mercy for the men who don't respect girls .

Flashback ~
         After I left my mom's house I shifted to korea and got settled here . And after my first love betrayed me I thought every men is same and now I hate when anyone person confess his feelings for Me . Somewhere in this the soft girl who loved to talk to people has become heartless. Because people don't deserve that . My life was ruined and now my only goal is become the richest women in the world and also I am into mafia group of girls and I am the leader. I have planned everything about my future but I included no marriage . Just because i don't trust in these things .

         I have set solid boundaries and high standards. Just because I know no man in these world is perfect so that they can match My high standards . All men's are cheap . Even if they are trillionaires they just want womens body nothing else.  These cheap minded people don't know the meaning of love.

Ends -

After saving that girl I dropped her home and also I came back home . Changed my clothes got freshen up and did my Skincare and went to sleep . But here my overthinking kicks in . I wish I had someone who can love me for who I am and not for body and money.  I wish I had someone who would listen to my nonsense and encourage me in everytime . Ahhhh why my life is so miserable . 😭😭 I slept while crying cause I don't have anyone to speak to and tell them how I feel.

Morning 6:00am
I woke up and went for jogging. I am to lazy to do that but health is wealth . I reached till here now there is no going back.  While jogging I fell down but I didn't touch the ground.  Someone caught me before I fall down . I looked towards his face.  He was so handsome.  He just looked like an angel . Then I realised no it's wrong I pulled my self away from him and said thankyou but there was no need to do that .
    He said I liked that . You just my type . I got frustrated by what he had but somewhere I also liked it but I won't let my standards go down . I quickly said" You don't even reach my minimum type " and gave a sarcastic look and walked away

I came home quickly made my breakfast.  And got ready as usual but today was an important day for me . Today I am having a meeting with my investor . I was never so nervous before but I heard he has no mercy for anyone.  And I can't let this opportunity go . I wanted this deal to be done
My whole life will be sorted .

I took the car key and made by way out . I started the car and started driving at full speed cause I love to that . I am living my dream life but the only thing is without love.  Which hurts but okay not more than a heartbreak . I reached my office building and went inside.  Everyone greeted me goodmorning and my manager Olivia came and said meeting is at 10:00am . I went into my cabin and sat on the chair and started preparing for presentation. 

At 9 : 50am
Everything was done on time but the investor was going to be late he informed my manager.  I got frustrated but I needed to calm down . Cause any how I needed this deal . I was in the conference room when someone opened the door .

When a young handsome man entered.  When I saw his face I was shocked .
I got scared I won't get the deal now
Because I KNOW HIM
HE WAS .......

comeback for part 3 ~
Bye bye
Love you babies 💖
Don't forget to share your opinions
Byeee !!! 💖💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.6K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
18.9K 2.9K 29
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
102K 3.4K 57
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...