The Reaper ⚔︎ Rick Grimes

Da goldendragons

Jolene Hawk knows death. It has followed her all her life. When the Reaper finally closes in on Jolene, she f... Altro

01 - The Prison
02 - The Girl on the Horse
03 - You Can Trust That
05 - War
06 - Last Chance
07 - Seeing Red
08 - No Curse
09 - Taken
10 - Got Her
11 - Friend
12 - Protect the Kid
13 - Flowers for Graves
14 - Dusk
15 - Down in Flames
16 - Sick
17 - Choke
18 - Freedom
19 - Lucky to be Alive
20 - Evil Homes
21 - Old Enemies
22 - Message From a Friend
23 - Believe Nothing
24 - Cold
25 - Unspoken
26 - Stay or Go
27 - Goodbye
28 - Love?
29 - Dying Hope
30 - Accepting the Truth
31 - Alarm
32 - Save Him

04 - Cowboy

1.6K 46 0
Da goldendragons

Rick, Carl, and Michonne came back from their run with many more guns, ammo, and a crib for Judith. I wanted to go along with them. I felt like I had given up my freedom when I came here. I had to be watched 24/7. Couldn't go off somewhere around or outside the prison by myself. Rick didn't want to risk me stabbing them in the back. I was starting to trust most of this group but that sentiment was not reciprocated. Rick was erratic at times. I kept my guard up around him.

I had been put on watch with Carol. She had left a few minutes ago to help with the new weapons. I had been up in this tower a few times now so I was pretty familiar with the layout of the prison. Glenn had cut open another area of the fence closer to the courtyard incase we needed a quick escape into the woods. I used the scope on the rifle to look around. No one could see me directly. Everyone was busy with something else. This was my chance.

I used the strap on the gun to sling it on my back. My handgun was in my holster already. I grabbed my cowboy hat and put it on before I made my way down the tower. I continuously checked my surroundings as I went to the hole in the fence. I saw no one, so I began undoing the wire closing the fence. Some corpses spotted me from a good distance away so I quickened my pace. I got it undone enough to where I could squat down and get through. As soon as I got the wire looped through again, the two corpses got close to me. I grabbed the switch blade out of my pocket, released the blade, and drew one of the corpses away from the other.

"Yeah, that's it, this way," I said as I backed my way into the woods.

This corpse had turned recently. It wasn't as decayed at the others. It snarled and chomped its teeth at me. The other corpse followed closely behind. I had to take this one down so I could deal with the other.

I ran around a large tree and waited for the corpse to follow me. As soon as it started turning the corner around the trunk, I whipped around the other side and stabbed it in the back of the head. Blood splattered back on my face. I used my sleeve to wipe it out of my eyes.

The other corpse tried grabbing at me so I kicked it in the leg and threw it off balance. It fell back. I took that opportunity to rush over and put the blade through its skull.

I slowed my breathing a bit before I continued through the trees. I had to get moving so I could get back before dark and my destination was a couple miles away.

The blood on my face had dried but I wasn't safe enough to stop and clean it off. I had already killed a few more corpses that I couldn't avoid by running and I still had half a mile to go.

I heard leaves crunch behind me. I turned around quickly. I didn't see anything and I only heard the wind blowing through the trees. I turned back around and moved faster. I heard footsteps again. I stopped abruptly.

I slowly unholstered my gun. My thumb sat on the safety.

As I turned toward where I heard the noise, a body tackled me to the ground. My hat flew off my head and I landed on my back. The wind knocked out of me. My gun fell out of my hand and landed a few feet away.

"Don't move!" a gruff voice commanded as the person ripped the rifle off of me.

I lifted my head and saw Rick Grimes holding me down. His forearm pressed against my chest and he straddled me with his knees on the ground.

"Get the hell off of me!" I yelled.

"Quiet!" Rick said in a whisper as corpses began to notice the situation. I struggled under his weight. He continued to hold me down. "Where were you going?"

I squinted at him. "That's none of your goddamn business."

Rick titled his head to the side. "It is my business. You think I'm going to let you put my people in danger?"

I let out a yell at I swung my fist at his face. I knocked the man off of me and he held his eye. I scrambled to my stomach and attempted to crawl toward my gun. Rick grabbed my legs and dragged me back. I spun back around and swung my leg up between his legs. He groaned as he held himself.

I got to my feet and once again tried to grab my gun. Rick regained his composure and ran at me and slammed me against a tree. My face scratched against the bark and blood pooled in my mouth. He grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me to the ground. Rick picked up my gun and the rifle.

"Are you done?" he asked me, breathing heavily. I went to reach for my knife but the man pointed the gun at me. "I asked if you were done."

I spit the blood I had in my mouth at him. Rick rolled his eyes and put the rifle on his back and my gun in his pocket.

"Get up," he said as he held out his hand.

I grabbed it reluctantly. "How'd you find me?"

Rick motioned behind me. "You left a trail of walkers. Plus, Daryl taught me how to track."

"I'm not going to Woodbury if that's what you think."

"Then where?"

"The farmhouse I was at before this," I told him. "There's supplies there that could help us. If they're still there."

Rick nodded. "Then I'm coming with you."

I shifted my weight to my other foot. "I don't need your help."

"I don't care. Let's go."

Rick started walking in the direction I was previously going. I groaned before snatching up my hat and following him.

The two of us walked in silence. Rick handed me my gun without a word. I put it back into my holster.

The blue farmhouse appeared in front of us. There were some corpses wandering around. Rick signaled for me to get low and to follow him. We both rushed forward and made it to the porch without alerting them.

I got out my knife as we entered the home. A corpse came at Rick but he took it down with his own knife. I checked the bedroom which was clear. Rick checked the bathroom. I entered the kitchen which was connected to the living room. The wood floors were stained with blood.

Rick stood next to me and followed my gaze. "That yours?"

I nodded. "Can you grab a bag from the bathroom? On the back of the door."

"Sure," Rick said, a hint of caution in his voice.

When he walked away I wiped a tear my cheek. I went to the corner of the kitchen and kneeled down. I lifted a loose floorboard. I had created this hiding place soon after I arrived here. From the hole, I pulled out a shotgun, ammo, a couple bottles of water, canned vegetables, and a lighter.

Rick recentered the kitchen. He squatted down next to me.

"I couldn't take this stuff before I escaped," I stated. "I know it's not much."

The man began putting everything in a red backpack. "It's something. That's all the matters."

I reached deeper into the hole and pulled out a bottle. I handed it to Rick. "Tranquilizers. If you're going to be meeting with the governor, maybe offer him a drink."

Rick closed his hands around the bottle and gave me a swift nod. He added the bottle to the bag. He stood up and began opening the cabinets.

"I wouldn't bother," I told him. "The governor's men probably cleared all the food out."

As Rick continued to check around for anything we could use, I went to the bedroom. I opened the dresser drawers and found some clothes they had left behind. I grabbed an armful of them and brought they back to the kitchen.

"Nothing," said Rick as he closed a drawer.

I stuffed the clothes in the backpack. I kept a black button up out. I placed my hat on the kitchen table, took off my jacket, and peeled off my shirt, leaving me in my bra. Rick's eyes widened. He cleared his throat and turned away.

"Nothing you haven't seen before, cowboy," I snickered.

I put on the shirt, buttoned it up, and placed my jacket back on. When Rick heard me zipping the backpack up, he turned around.

"Let's go," I said. I began walking toward the front door.

Rick caught up to me and placed my hat on my head. "Don't forget this, cowgirl."

I rolled my eyes at the man. There was corpse on the porch. I signaled for Rick to let me handle it. I stabbed it in the head and lowered it to the ground quietly.

We both ran back to the cover of the forest. The sun was beginning to set so we set a fast pace.

"I'm not sorry for punching you in the face," I said when I noticed a bruise forming around his eye. "Or kicking you in the crotch."

Rick chuckled. "I'm not sorry either."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

61.5K 1.5K 20
Following closely the third season of the series, this story reveals the life of a fifteen year old survivor, Quinn, and her unusually close, but pla...
2.3K 91 12
Black out days I don't recognise you anymore the walking dead, seasons 3 - ?? ( carl grimes x female oc ) MATURE THEMES!!!
93.7K 2.7K 36
COMPLETED RICK GRIMES STORY EXTENDED SUMMARY INSIDE the walking dead rick grimes x fem!oc season 1 - season 3 part i. - when the dead come knocking p...
7.4K 265 29
Alyssa Chávez has felt alone for most of her life. She was never good at making friends. She always felt a distance between her and her family. So wh...