Eywa's Gifted Love

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 36

88 5 1
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ TwilightXRandomGirl

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲-

Bella was driving the SUV as Jacob sits in the passenger seat. I was in the back seat with the twins and Renesmee. We're heading to Charlie's place so he can baby sit the twins and Renesmee.

Atan'eko, Ley'ra, Tsu'tiì, and Angela are meeting us there.

"I'm surprised you took a break from Jedi training," Jacob spoke up. "If we don't take the twins and Renesmee to our dad, he'll come to us. Not so great,"

Bella replied, her eyes meeting mine in the rear-view mirror.

"18 vampires, eleven wolves, adding seven because of Sky pack, three Dhampir, four humans," I added. "Not a good idea." "I know," Bella replied.

"But it isn't the best decision to have Dad there with the human drinkers there."

"It won't help if my friends wasn't there," I added. "I know that's what you told Edward and Jasper," Jacob asked. Bella doesn't reply as she realizes that Jacob is aware we're up to something.

"Whatever. I'm just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers," Jacob replied.

Bella gave Jacob a look of disapproval. "I'm sorry. I know. They're the good guys," Jacob corrected himself. "But come on, Dracula One and Two are creepy."

We laughed as Renesmee and Elodie started slapping their hands at each other.

"Hey, hey," I scolded them. "Don't fight. You're cousins. And who started this?" "Eetu," Renesmee answered. "No, I didn't," Eetu argued. "Don't lie, Nessie," So'lek spoke up.

"I'm sorry," Renesmee looked at me with puppy-dog eyes. I sighed as I kissed her head.

As Bella pulled up the car at Charlie's, the twins and Renesmee quickly got out of the car and ran towards Charlie and Sue as they came out of the house. Leah and Seth were behind them.

"Grandpa!" They all shouted as they ran at him.

"There they are. Come here," Charlie exclaimed as he caught Renesmee in his arms and spun her, the twins hugging his legs. "Oh! Wow! Look at you. You've grown half a foot! Seriously. Like 6 inches."

Jacob, Bella and I got out as Jacob walked up to them.

"Come on inside. Lunch is on the table," Sue told the kids. "We got a tree to decorate, huh?"

Charlie added as the twins and Renesmee cheered, arguing amongst themselves who's going to put the star on top of the tree.

"Alexis and I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. We'll be back soon, okay?" Bella asked them. Jacob gave Bella a knowing look as he entered the house with Renesmee.

"Bye mommy!" The twins waved goodbye to us as they went into the house with Seth and Leah.

"Come on. Let's go," Charlie said as he and Sue follows the kids inside.

-𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞-

Alice's note gave me a new sense of hope. Maybe she had a plan for us after all. And maybe J. Jenks was the key. We arrived at the restaurant we are supposed to meet Jenks.

We walked up to the Host table. "We're meeting Mr. Jenks," Bella announced.

"Right this way," the host told us as he lead us to an African-American man sitting at a table. "Mrs. Hale, Mrs. Cullen," Jenks replied as we sat down in front of him. "Hi," Bella replied.

"I'm so happy you called. I always meet my private clients here. It's more comfortable than the office,"

Jenks told us. "And it's more public," I added as he smiled. "What type of work do you do, J.?" Bella asked. "Oh, you know, this and that," Jenks answered.

"It's always different, which keeps it interesting."

"Have you known Alice and Ella long?" Bella asked. "And my husband?" I added. "I've been working with them for more than 20 years," Jenks replied.

"And my late partner knew Jasper 15 years before that. They are, uh, unusually well-preserved."

"Yes, they are," I agreed. "I trust that Mrs. Ella is enjoying her vacation," Jenks added. "She didn't tell you where she was going, did she?" I asked.

"No, no, no, she just mentioned that she was leaving when she came by to place her order," Jenks replied. "I assume that her order is ready?" Bella asked.

"Of course. I've never been late with a delivery," Jenks replied. Jenks slid two envelopes towards Bella and I.

We opened the envelopes to find forged passports and documentation for Renesmee, Jacob, Seth, Atan'eko, Angela, Neige, Rajah, Sky, Dominic, Leah, and the twins.

"There a problem?" Jenks asked us.

"No. Our husbands, my sister and I thought that we'd all be traveling together," I replied.

"Ella said only eleven were traveling. Her instructions were very clear," Jenks replied. Bella, clearly disappointed, put the passports and documents back into the envelope.

I sighed as slid the papers back inside.

"It's my mistake. Apparently, that's not going to happen," Bella replied. As we left, the fact that the kids will be leaving us waited heavy on my mind. Alice's vision was clear.

The twins, along with Renesmee, would have a future. But Jasper and I, nor Edward and Bella.

We picked up the twins and Renesmee and headed back to the house. When we get back to the house, the twins head towards their father as they kissed his cheeks.

He looked at them with love in his eyes as they explained what they did at their grandfather's place.

I go over to my friends and family telling them, they were devastated.

Bella watched as Renesmee goes to Edwards arms and he picks her up lovingly, she then goes to another room as I headed to Jasper's old room.

I grabbed two backpacks for the twins with some money and wrote two letters for them. Atan'eko, and Angela joined me.

"𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞. 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐚𝐧'𝐞𝐤𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞. 𝐀𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐞, 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐡, 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐤𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲,𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞,"

I wrote as I sighed. As I finished up writing my letters to my twin girls, Alistair walked into the room.

"It's a romantic notion, isn't it? That a righteous few can defy a great evil. I must admit, you even had me believing. For a moment," he chuckles. "Well, good luck." Alistair turned and started walking out.

"You're gonna need it. Cheers." He walks out as I look up at the window, snow falling down.

I turned to Atan'eko and Angela as they watched Alistair leave. I explained to them about what is to happen the day of the Volturi's arrival.

-𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Bella, Edward, Jasper and I are at Charlie's house with the twins and Renesmee. My family was there too, same with Angela.

Sky, Neige, and Rajah were invited but they wanted to celebrate together with the pack.

I was standing outside as Jasper walked up to me. "The snow is sticking," I sighed. "Hey, we still have today," Jasper told me. I sighed as I walked inside. Jasper shook his head and followed me.

The twins were with Leah and Seth.

Atan'eko and Angela are playing Monopoly. I watched as Sue helped Charlie clear up in the kitchen.

"I'm so glad Charlie found somebody to take care of him," I told Jasper as we leaned against the wall.

"Marali, no one's giving up here," Jasper reminded me. "You don't know that," I replied as Charlie walks into the room.

"All right! Present time! Let's go!" Mom announced.

"Seth, Leah, stop eating. You guys stop playing for a second. Jake, you start. Get it going." Charlie added. "Also Marali, some of these are your birthday gifts, they came late"

I nodded as Jacob passed a present to Renesmee.

Seth was holding So'lek as he kisses his cheek. Leah handed Eetu a box of video games. "What did you get me?" Seth asked his sister as he hands So'lek a bracelet.

"I'm not giving you anything," Leah replied.

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth whined. "Look mommy!" So'lek squealed as he waved the bracelet in my face.

I smiled at him as I wrapped the bracelet around her wrist.

"Daddy!" Eetu laughed as he and Leah looked through the games.

"Well, Dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is," Bella said as she gave Charlie a piece of paper. "It's a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue."

"You leave tomorrow," Edward added.

"Wow, that's really nice. Thank you," Charlie added as he looked at the paper. "Tomorrow? I can't leave tomorrow." "I made arrangements for you at work," Sue replied, covering for us.

"Sneaky. And extravagant," Charlie asked.

"And non-refundable, I'm afraid," Edward replied. "You four trying to get rid of me?" Charlie asked us as we go quiet. I feared that he might have figured out something is wrong.

"Because it's working!" He chuckles.

"Fraser River. That means we'll be chasing Cutthroat." "We might even hook a Rainbow or some Bulls," Sue added as she walked over to him and sat down on the recliner.

"Woman knows her trout," Charlie smiled.

Ley'ra puts two boxes in front of Angela. Leah, and Seth. Seth chuckles as he opens them. Leah smiles as she opens the presents. Angela thanks her before opening.

I walked up to Atan'eko, who was opening gifts with mom and dad. "You ready?" I asked him, and he looked at me.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I nodded, Atan'eko gave me the box as I walked over to them.

"Angela" I sang as she looked at me, I put a small boxes in their hands, one light blue and one white for both. She looked at me confused.

"The blue ones are from Atan'eko. Open his first" I tell them, walking over to Jasper. Angela chuckled as they opened it together.

Everyone turned to them, Angela gasped at what it was.

A ring

Atan'eko gets on one knee in front of them, Angela looks at him with love in her eyes, only to be met with the same.

"Angela Weber, you are the most beautiful person in the world. I've loved you since the beginning. Would you give me the honor of being my wife?" Atan'eko asked.

"Yes!" Angela yelled, kissing him.

Everyone clapped for them. I'm so happy for them. I hugged them, congratulating them.

Bella knelt down next to Renesmee. "Hey, beautiful. Let me see," she asked, referring to the present she opened. She saw that it's a bracelet.

"Jacob make this for you? Wanna put it on?" Bella asked as she put the bracelet on Renesmee's wrist. "It's so pretty," Renesmee smiled. "It is really pretty,"

Bella agreed as I sat down next to them, My twins following suit.

"Look what I got!" So'lek told his cousin as he showed his bracelet. "I can't wait to play this game," Eetu added as he sat on my legs. Bella turned to Edward who smiled.

"How about these gifts? From your Nana Mo'at" mom smiled as she gave the twins matching sleeve bracelets.

"Cool!" The twins saw as they wear them, showing them off.

-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

The group all headed to the clearing that Alice told them to go to. As the snow was falling, all the vampires and Jacob and Sky have set up camp in the woods.

Jacob brought some wood and dropped it on the ground.

Benjamin used his powers to produce fire from his fingertips and threw it on the woods to start a fire. "That's what I'm talkin' about. A little pre-battle bonfire. Telling war stories,"

Jacob spoke up as he sits next to Benjamin and Tia, looking across the fire and saw the other vampires standing still.

"Or just standing there like frickin' statues." Rajah gave Jasmine a confused look as she sat down. Suddenly Garrett spins in and sits next to them by the fire.

"Name any American battle. I was there," Garrett asked. "Little Bighorn," Jacob answered.

"I came this close to biting Custer. But the lndians got him first," Garrett revealed. (Bruh, really?) Just then Kate spun in and sat on Garrett's knee.

"Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople. He didn't win that one on his own," she added. "if you're talking battles, you're talking the Eleven Years' War. No one does rebellion like the irish,"

Liam spoke up as he, his mate and daughter sat down.

"You lost the Eleven Years' War," Garrett asked. "Aye. But it was one hell of a rebellion," Liam confirmed. The others sat down around the camp fire.

"When we ruled, everything came to us. Prey, diplomats, favor seekers. Such was our power. We had two mind controllers. But we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints. Stefan: We were honest about what we were," Vladimir explained.

"We sat still for a very long time. We didn't notice we were beginning to petrify."

"Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor when they burned our castles," Stefan added.

"We've been waiting 1,500 years to return that favor," Vladimir finished. "We have been ready to do battle for ages."

Watching the other vampires as they sat around the camp fire talking, Jasper, Edward and Carlisle stand off to the side of the group.

Marali and Bella were in the tent with the twins and Renesmee. Her parents and Atan'eko were standing guard outside the tent.

"I can't help thinking, all these people are putting themselves in danger because we fell in love with two humans," Edward revealed. "You found your mates. You deserve to be happy,"

Carlisle told them. "But at what cost?" Jasper asked.

"Everyone here has something to fight for. I certainly do," Carlisle replied as he and Esme made eye contact.

Edward and Jasper looked over at Bella, Marali, the twins and Renesmee in their tent. "Carlisle, I've never thanked you," Edward told his adoptive father.

"For this extraordinary life." Carlisle put his hand on Edward's shoulder as they stood and kept watching over the others.

Jasper smiled as his mate looked at him. "I must thank you as well," Jasper added.

"If Alice, Ella, and I never met you, I wouldn't have meet my mate and have two beautiful children with her."

"You don't have to say thank you," Carlisle told him. "You deserve this."

In their tent, Renesmee opened the locket containing a photo of Bella and Edward and the message 'Plus que ma propre vie' engraved in it.

Marali gave their daughter and son the same locket and a bracelet of the same design but their says 'Vous aurez toujours de la musique pour nous connecter

"This means "More than my own life." That's how much I love you. All of you," Bella told Renesmee.

"It means "You'll always Have music to connect us" Christine told her kids. "All five of you are the lights of everyone's lives," Christine added. "Remember that even if we are separated."

They nodded.

"Tomorrow I'm gonna need you to stay with Jacob, Leah, Neige, Rajah, Sky, Dominic, and Seth," Marali asked. "No matter what."

"Even if I tell them that... That they, along with Uncle Atan'eko and Aunt Angela, has to take you somewhere," Bella added.

The twins and Renesmee started crying and the mothers took them into their arms. Hey. Baby, it's all right," they told their kids. "You're gonna be safe. Always." They nodded.

"Remember, Eywa is always with you" the twins nodded softly.

Marali could see the worry, Eywa was worried, she thought of a idea. "How about a lullaby?" They nodded as they got comfortable, snuggling into Marali and Bella. "𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐢 𝐨𝐞 𝐒𝐨'𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐮𝐫" Marali sang softly. "𝐍𝐚𝐰𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐚'𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢̀𝐟𝐚 𝐨𝐞𝐲𝐚̈"

"𝐀𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞" Everyone quiets down as they listen to Marali sing. "𝐌𝐢𝐩𝐚 𝐭𝐢̀𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐭𝐢, 𝐦𝐢𝐩𝐚 '𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢. 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐨𝐥 𝐚 𝐦𝐢̀ 𝐭𝐞'𝐥𝐚𝐧"

"𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐨𝐥 𝐚 𝐦𝐢̀ 𝐭𝐞'𝐥𝐚𝐧"

(I experiment So'lek. To the great mother inside me. You brought me light. New life, new goal. Great happiness that is in my heart)

"𝐍𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐲𝐢 𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐞. 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢̀𝐫𝐢 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐚̈. 𝐍𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐲𝐢 𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐞. 𝐒𝐫𝐫𝐢̀𝐫𝐢 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐚̈." The kids started to fall asleep, smiling softly. "𝐌𝐚 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚, 𝐦𝐚 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚"

(We thank you because of the nights of life. We thanks you because of the days of life. Oh Eywa, oh Eywa)

The twins snuggled into Marali, falling asleep. Everyone outside was quiet, listening.

"𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐚'𝐮 𝐧𝐢̀𝐩𝐫𝐫𝐭𝐞' 𝐦𝐚 𝐄𝐞𝐭𝐮~ 𝐍𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐢 𝐨𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐫" Jasper looked at Marali as she sang, love in his eyes, Marali smiles at him. "𝐏𝐚̈𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐥, 𝐭𝐢̀'𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐱 𝐚 𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐚"

(Welcome, Eetu. I experiment the light. A miracle arrives, a born comes to me)

"𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐨𝐥 𝐚 𝐦𝐢̀ 𝐭𝐞'𝐥𝐚𝐧. 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐨𝐥 𝐚 𝐦𝐢̀ 𝐭𝐞'𝐥𝐚𝐧"
(Great happiness that is in my heart)

"𝐍𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐲𝐢 𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐞. 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢̀𝐫𝐢 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐚̈. 𝐍𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐲𝐢 𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐞. 𝐒𝐫𝐫𝐢̀𝐫𝐢 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐚̈." Marali sang, smiling. "𝐌𝐚 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚, 𝐦𝐚 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚~"

(We thank you because of the nights of life. We thanks you because of the days of life. Oh Eywa, oh Eywa)

Everyone sat in silence, clarity in the air.

-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

When it was time for the Volturi to arrive, the Cullens and their witnesses, all gathered met in a large, snow-covered field. Garrett stood next to Kate as they watch and wait.

The twins clung to their parents as Renesmee clung to her mother.

Sky's pack were around in the woods, waiting. "If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman," Garrett told his mate.

"Now you tell me," Kate shook her head at her mate. They heard the Volturi and their army getting closer. Marali gripped her mate's hand, worry filling her, as he looked at her.

He calmed her down with his gift.

They pulled their kids closer to them. "The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!" Garrett announced.

Suddenly Aro and his army became visible and it's clear that they outnumbered the Cullens and their witnesses. Edward watched Aro as they walked towards them.

"Aro's looking for Alice," Edward spoke up as Bella and Marali looked at each other.

As Aro and his army got closer, the wolf packs were coming out to join the Cullens and their witnesses, both have increased in numbers over the last few weeks.

Irina looked at the witnesses the Cullens gathered in shock.

She saw the children and knew that what she did was wrong. Her sisters leaned on each other when they saw her. Jacob in his wolf form came and stood next Bella, Renesmee and Edward.

Seth, Sky, and Leah walked over to Jasper, Christine and the twins.

Jasmine, Rajah, and Dominic walked to Marali's family. Aro and his army stood in a line facing the Cullens and their witnesses. Marali glared at Aro as Carlisle walks forward.

"Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner," Carlisle asked.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place," Aro replied. "Given the battalion you've assembled against us." "I can promise you, that was never my intent," Carlisle answered.

"No laws have been broken.' "We see the children. Do not treat us as fools,"

Caius argued as he glared at the children, who buried their faces into their parents. "They are not immortal! These witnesses can attest to that," Carlisle announced.

"Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in their cheeks "Artifice!" Caius shot back.

"I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story," Aro explained.

"Edward, Jasper, I'm guessing. as the children clings to your newborn mates, I assume you are involved."

Jasper and Edward looked at Bella and Marali, then to their children.

Jasper kissed his twins' head as Edward looked at him, He nodded, They made their way towards Aro.

As Bella watched Edward and Jasper walk towards Aro, she used her powers to shield Edward and Jasper, but they stepped out of reach.

As Edward and Jasper reach Aro, Edward extended his hand. Aro took it and used his power to read his thoughts and realized that Renesmee was not an immortal child.

He took Jasper's hand after releasing Edward's hand and read his thoughts, also confirming his suspicion that the young twins are also like their cousin.

"I'd like to meet them," Aro asked. "And meet young Marali"

Jasper and Edward turned and looked at Bella, Marali, the twins and Renesmee. They took their children's hands as Jacob, Sky, and Seth followed them.

Bella looked at Emmett, who followed them.

Marali and Bella reached their mates as Eetu reached for his father, who took his hand. Eetu hugged Jasper's side. So'lek hugged my side.

"Ah. Young Bella," Aro said as he looked at her. "Immortality becomes you"

"Aro" Marali greets, trying to be nice, Eywa warning her to be cautious. "What a pleasure to finally meet you, I've heard great thing from Jane. You are quite special" Marali glanced over at Jane and Alec.

Aro smiled and then shrieked with laughter as he heard the twins' and Renesmee's hearts beating.

"I hear their strange heart," he announced as he held out his hand.

Renesmee walked closer to him. "Hello, Aro," she said as they touch Aro's cheek, using her powers on him. Aro became transfixed by what they was showing him.

She removed their hands as Bella pulled her away from the crazy vampire.

The twins turned into their Na'vi form, clinging to their parents. "Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal, and Half alien, half mortal, and half immortal," Aro announced.

"Conceived and carried by these two newborns while they were still human."

"Impossible!" Caius denied.

"Do you think they fooled me, brother?" Aro asked him as Jacob, Sky, and Seth both growled at him. The man simply smiled as Marali hissed softly. "𝐌𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢, 𝐦𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐲"

Jasper whispered to Marali as she nodded softly.

(Calm Marali, calm)

Marali, Jasper, the twins, Bella, Edward and Renesmee walked back to join the other witnesses. "Bring the informer forward,"

Caius ordered as Irina was brought towards Caius and Aro. "Is those the children you saw?" Caius asked, pointing at the children.

"I'm not sure," Irina replied. "Jane," Caius asked. "They've changed," Irina replied. "These children are bigger." "Then your allegations were false," Caius sneered.

"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake," Irina replied.

"I'm sorry." Edward saw that Irina was about to be executed. "Caius, no!" He shouts as Felix then stepped forward. He hit Irina and snapped her head off.

Caius ripped her arms off and her body fell to the ground. "Irina!" Tanya shouted.

Caius then set fire to the rest of Irina's body. Kate and Tanya screamed and ran towards Aro and his army. Eleazer grabs Tanya. Garrett got ahold of Kate as she used her power to electrocute him.

Jasper then turned to Zafrina.

"Blind them," Jasper asked her. Eleazer and Garrett turned the girls to face her as Zafrina used her power to blind Kate and Tanya, stopping them from attacking.

"We must attack!" Tanya asked. "Bring my vision back," Kate asked.

"Tanya, this is what they want. If you attack now, we'll all die," Edward explained. Edward then looked at Zafrina and she stopped blinding Kate and Tanya.

Edward walked back to Bella.

As Tanya and Kate stopped their attack on Aro and his army, Jane looked at Edward. "Pain," she said as she used her power to bring Edward down in pain.

Bella managed to use her power to shield Edward.

He got up and walked towards Bella. "It's working," Edward told her. Bella smiled as Jane realized her powers are useless against her shield.

Alec stepped forward and tried to use his deadly vapor but Aro stopped him. "Aro, you see there's no law broken here," Carlisle announced. "Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger?"

Aro asked as he walked forward, turning to his witnesses.

"For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow."

Just then two figures emerged from the nearby woods. Aro turned to see who it is. "HA!" Aro exclaimed. Edward realized it's Alice and Ella. "Alice," Edward revealed.

"Alice!" Aro sang. As Alice and Ella walked up to Aro and his army, two of Aro's guards stopped them.

"Ella" Jasper whispered, Ella smiled at him.

"My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all," Aro asked. "I have evidence the children won't be a risk to our kind," Alice answered. Aro looked at her with suspicion.

"Let me show you," Alice replied, extending her hand. Aro motioned for his guards to let Alice go.

The guard slapped Ella, who growled at him. "Brother?" Caius asked. Alice walked up to Aro and he took hold of her hand. As Aro read her thought. Alice realized that Aro won't change his mind.

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see," Alice replied. "You still won't change your decision."

At that moment Alice turned, looked over to Marali and Bella and whispered. "Now!" She whispered.

Marali and Bella looked at their children, who are sitting on top of Seth, Sky, and Jacob, then at the wolves. "Take care of our kids,"

Jacob, Sky, and Seth turned and started running into the woods with Renesmee and the twins.

Seeing the wolves, running off into the woods with Renesmee, Caius turned to his guard. "Get them," Caius ordered his guards.

Suddenly Alice attacked Aro, kicking him with her leg and sent him flying, but he managed to landed back down and ordered his guards to take hold of Alice.

"Take her away," Aro ordered. The Cullens became angry as they saw Alice being held. "Let her go!" Carlisle yelled.

Carlisle ran forward to attack as he and Aro met each other mid-air, then Aro landed on the ground with Carlisle's decapitated head in hand.

The Cullens and their witnesses watched in horror as Caius burned Carlisle's body.

This caused the Cullens, their witnesses and the wolf packs to launch into an attack. Chaos broke out with both sides undergoing deaths.

Bella tried to use her power to help shield Jasper from Jane's power, but Alec saw that Bella is using her gift, and attacked Bella.

Jane used her gift on Ella and Jasper as they writhed in pain from Jane's power. Marali and Alice screamed as they watched their mates be beheaded by another Volturi.

Emmett heard their screams and rushed in and behead Alec.

Marali let out a war cry as she turned into her Na'vi form, attacking the volturi, killing more of the guards, her family and friends doing the same.

Leah and Jasmine killed another Volturi member and were killed in their wolf form by a Volturi after Jane used her power on her.

Sam and Dominic let out a heart-breaking howl. As Jacob, Sky, and Seth was running in the woods with Renesmee and the twins, one of Aro's guards caught up to them.

Seth, Sky, and Jacob goes into daze when they realized that Leah and Jasmine dead.

"Jacob! Jacob! Jacob!" Renesmee yelled. "Jacob! Watch out!" Just then the vampire jumped onto Jacob from above, but Jacob snapped out of it, managed to kill and beheaded the vampire.

He, Sky, and Seth continues to run in the woods with Renesmee and the twins.

Back at the battle scene, Benjamin used his power to create a chasm in the earth, which kills many of the Volturi and nearly took Esme and Edward down, but they managed to escape with Edward killing Felix in the process.

Alice escaped from the guards holding her by killing them.

She ran towards Jane, who ran after seeing Alec's dead body. Marali ran after her and caught her. Alice joined in attacking her as Bella helped by shielding her.

Alice threw Jane to Sam in his wolf form and he killed her.

That is when Demitri attacked Marali and kills her, the young girl accepting her death and joined her beloved mate and Eywa.

Her family screamed, roared in rage as they killed the vampire who killed they're loved ones.

Caius joined the battle as he attacked the Denalis. They attacked him and brought him to his knees with Kate using her powers on him, his skull ripped off by Tanya. Vladimir and Stefan attacked Marcus.

"Finally," he sighed as Vladimir and Stefan killed Marcus.

Aro watched most of his army die as he finally joined in the battle. Edward and Bella attacked him and together they managed to rip his head off and set fire to his body.

As Aro died, he aw that Bella burned his body as his army killed her and Edward.

Then the scene suddenly transported back to the field before the battle and it's clear that the battle was a vision that Alice was showing Aro. "Now you know. That's your future," Alice informed him.

"Unless you decide on another course."

"We cannot alter our course. The children still poses a grave threat," Caius pushed. "But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world?" Edward asked.

"Could we leave in peace?' "Of course. But that cannot be known," Caius replied.

"Actually, it can," Edward replied as four more witnesses appear walking in from the woods. As they walked past the Cullens and their witnesses, they could see that the man was similar to the twins and Renesmee.

They came and stood next to Alice.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil," Alice announced. "We have enough witnesses," Caius sneered. "Let him speak, brother," Aro asked

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the children," the man announced.

"I am Nahuel. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal."

"How old are you?" Bella asked, stepping forward.

"A hundred and fifty years," Nahuel replied, turning to face her. Bella shared a look with Edward as does Jasper and Marali. "At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked.

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth," Nahuel answered.

"I have not changed since then."

"And your diet?" Aro asked. "Blood, human food. I can survive on either," Nahuel replied. "These children are much like us," Marcus finally spoke up.

"What about the alien children" Caius added, glaring at Marali. "I can guarantee they won't be a threat" Marali said as Aro looked at her.

"Me and my family aren't from here, we're from a planet called Pandora" Aro was intrigued.

"We will live on Pandora, no humans will find out about us, our secret is safe" Marali proposed, Aro thought a second, glancing at the twins before nodding slightly.

"Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves," Caius argued. "Our natural enemies." Aro turns and addresses his army. "Dear ones, there is no danger here," Aro announced.

"We will not fight today."

Some of the Volturi looked disappointed, including Caius and Jane, but they all listened to Aro and quickly left, then before leaving, Aro looked at Alice, Marali, her family, and Bella.

"Such a prize," he said, then he turned and left.

Vladmir and Stefan turned to Carlisle, wanting to attack the Volturi. "We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack," Vladimir asked.

"Not today," Carlisle replied. "You're all fools! The Volturi might be gone," Stefan exclaimed. "But they will never forgive what happened here."

The Cullens and their witnesses do not listen so Vladimir and Stefan left in anger and everyone else rejoices in the fact that they did not have to fight the Volturi.

Jacob looks at Bella as she smiles at him. Seth, Leah, and Sky look at Marali as she, too, smile at them. The wolves runs off, howling in the process.

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

The witnesses are saying goodbye and leaving. Jasper and Marali are with Peter and Charlotte as the twins asked them to visit them on Pandora soon.

Edward and Jacob watched Renesmee as she spoke to Zafrina and Senna.

"You have a beautiful family," Jacob told him. "They're gonna be around for a long time, isn't they?"

"A very long time. I'm glad they have you, Seth and Sky," Edward replied.

"Even Rajah and Neige" Jacob smiled. "So should I start calling you "Dad"?" Jacob asked. "No," Edward replied as Jacob and Atan'eko laughed.

Renesmee ran into Edward's arms and Bella joins them.

After Peter and Charlotte left, Jasper, Marali, and the twins came up to them. The twins and Renesmee hugged each other. "We leave in a few days" Marali smiled as they nod.

"We're going to miss you Nessie" Eetu said as they hugged her. "I'm going to miss you guys too"

"Hey," Bella said as she takes Renesmee's hands after their done hugging and put it on her cheeks to listen to her thoughts.

"Yeah. We're all gonna be together now and we'll visit," Bella told her daughter.

As Renesmee and the twins hugged their mothers, Alice and Ella watched them in the distance, Alice had a vision of Renesmee and the twins all grown up.

They are with Seth, Sky, and Jacob and they are happy together. Their parents, in the vision, joined them.

Alice looked at Edward and he smiles at her as he read her thoughts seeing her vision of Renesmee and the twins all grown up and happy. Alice smiled.

Jasper kissed her head as the twins and Renesmee headed inside.

-𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Jasper and I are back on Pandora, sitting by the tree of souls. Eetu and So'lek are hanging out with their Neytiri, Jake, and baby Neteyam. "I wanna show you something," I told him.

"I've been working on this for a while now." "What?" Jasper asked me.

"The kids and I had made this for you with so stuff on the ship," I explained. "You never cease to amaze me," Jasper told me as I placed my hand on his cheek.

The device turned on, connecting to his temple, I showed him my thoughts and memories of our time together from the first time we met to everything that's happened to up to now.

"That was amazing," he told me, looking at the device.

"I know. Now you know," I replied. "Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you."

"There's one exception," Jasper corrected me. I nodded understanding that he felt the same way for me and we kissed. "Will you show me again?" Jasper asked me. I smiled.

"We've got a lotta time," I replied. "Forever?" "Forever," Jasper agreed. "Forever," I agreed as we kissed, Atokirina's floating around us.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

23.5K 476 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
1.1M 29.8K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
133K 4.5K 45
There was a sense of danger in every no's, a sense of want in everything forbidden. We love what's bad for us and Jade Cullen didn't seem to care any...
11.7K 524 12
โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐…๐”๐‹ ๐„๐๐‚๏ฟฝ...