Flawless love

By Jadenliyana

A young lovely finds herself breaking a powerful friendship all because of love. Three guys one girl. Who d... More

Prologue
THE COMPETITION
Basketball player
My game your wish
the 4r33k 40D
Miss Richwood

Sleep over

2 0 0
By Jadenliyana

It has been three hours in the house with the boys and I was so bored. All they did was play games on the computer. It was so boring for me who had nothing to do. I did all of my assignments and had nothing else to do.

"Hey Tiamo. Come here!" Alex called me and I ran up to him. He pulled a chair for me to sit next to him.

"You seemed bored" he stated.

Wow I wonder what was his hint. The fact that I was upsidedown on the sofa or the fact that I set on every single chair in the room.

"Yeah I am kinda bored." I said spinning on the spinning chair that he gave to me but was shortly stopped by Reggie who was next to me on the right side.

"Want to play?" Alex asked not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Dude, you'll get killed with her playing."Eric teased and I felt like he was challenging me.

"I can play this game. Angela taught me how to play it." I wasn't lying. Angela needed someone to play with, so she taught me how to play the game. I was actually better then her but I didn't like playing the game. It seemed like a waste of time and I had a lot better things to do then play a silly game.

"Then you can play for me." Alex said then ran out to where I think the bathroom was.

Without hesitation I sat on his chair and played like a pro. Well, there is a difference when you playing with girls and when playing with boy.

These boys were so rough. As all they did was fight without a strategy. The boys played individually but when I played the game with Angela, we would always game together. That was the fastest way to win.

"I win again!" I yelled in victory.

"How do you do that? You still have your life bars full." Reggie asked me looking at my side of the computer.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out" I smiled finally stretching myself and stood up.

"A lot can happen in the dark. I never expected you to know how to play little one" Aries said turning on the light which made the room lighter. The four of us were so focused on the game we didn't even see how dark it was

"So now that we were beaten by a girl 3 times. What are we going to do next? I'm tired of playing." Eric asked spinning in his chair slowly.

"Let's watch a movie." I suggest but the guys didn't look interested in my idea. I was surprised at how comfortable I have become infront of them.

"Sorry baby girl but this isn't a sleepover party." Reggie said folding his arm.

"Oh come on guys. She's been bored here for three hours. If I didn't let her play she'd still be bored. Let's just give her what she wants." Alex said begging them but they didn't seem to care.

"Oh please, please, please, please, please, please, please,  please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, plea-..." I begged on my knees and shouting as I slowly crawled slowly towards them.

My little sister used to do this to me. I know how annoying it is but it always worked so I did it to the boys. They tried to stop and reason with my but I didn't stop saying please until I heard a "Okay!" That came from Aries who was annoyed.

That always works. "But I'll choose the movie. You and Eric go get popcorn downstairs " he continued then went for the remote.

I looked at Eric who was already by the door so I rushed with him. I happily skipped on the way to the kitchen as I was still feeling good about winning. I can't believe I pinned 3 times in the row.

I earned myself a weird look from Eric. "why are you so happy over a silly movie"

"The movie isn't why I'm happy."

"Then why are you so happy. Is it because you in a house full of handsome men and you the only ugly darking." He smirked  folding his arm and I just rolled my eyes. His comments don't bother me anymore.

"Whatever. You are not going to ruin my mood"

He smirked and walked in the kitchen then started to make the popcorns while I was texting Angela on my phone.

"Are you having fun?" Eric asked me smiling. He was genuinely smiling for the first time. Usual his smile was fake or a silly  smirk but this time it was real. It suits him and it was so beautiful.

"Yeah, I am. Why do you ask?"  I smiled too not wanting him to stop smiling. I wish I could keep that smile on his face for much longer.

"No reason. Don't tell Reggie this but I think he has a crush on you. How do you feel about him?"

He was honestly making me feel awkward now. Why was he telling me that.  Was he testing me or something. Either way I didn't feel comfortable about it. It's not that I didn't like Reggie but I didn't want to have a relationship with him. Especially now that Angela told me that Angelic has a crush on Reggie.

I smiled not knowing what to say to Eric. I didn't want to have this kind of conversation with him of all people. It wasn't like we were friends anyway.

"I mean -..." I uttered looking at my watch. "Well. Why are you telling me this?" I asked annoyed by how he is making me feel. I was very uncomfortable at this point.

"I thought you'd like to know. He is super nice to you so I think he likes you"

"You think? Being nice to people doesn't mean you have a crush on them. Have you never been nice to anyone before?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously as he gave me a quiet chuckle.

"I was nice to you before you became a jerk." He fired as he gave me the first bowl of popcorns.

Did he just call me a jerk? He was the jerk here. He was the one that didn't even care if my life was in danger or not.

"How was I the jerk. You were the one who made people think we were dating and almost got me sliced to pieces." I fired back at him and he looked confused.

Why is he looking at me confused? Did he not know or is he just trying to deny it?

"Sliced? Seriously? Everyone is scared of me apart from you. Who would want to slice you to pieces?"

Oh my god, he is so full of himself. But he looked  serious. Did he really not know what happened? It was all over school. How could he not know?

I rolled my eyes "you where the reason that girl with a black hoodie pointed her knife at me that day. She was threatening me because she thought I was dating you." I said and took the second bowl of popcorn as he was putting butter in the first  bowl.

He paused for a minute then looked at me shocked. "Wait, the rumours were true? Why didn't you tell me this? Who was that girl??"

"Well it's too late now. Just know that you were the jerk, not me." I said taking the popcorn and making my way back to the other with him behind me with other bowl of popcorn in his hands.

When we reached there gaming  room, Aries got me a blankets and sat on the left side of the black couch as Eric sat on the right side and I was in the middle.

I took the blue blanket and covered myself with it with a huge smile on my face as the movie started.

I don't remember the exact time I feel asleep but I woke up on Reggie. He was holding me like a baby and I liked it. I felt safe and warm.

Infront of me was Aries who was staring at me not saying anything. I found myself also staring at him.

I found myself lost deep in his beautiful blue ocean eyes as my heart started racing again. I liked  the feeling I had whenever I started into his eyes. I feel safe, warmth and very comfortable. My heart melted every single time and it was like time stopped. It felt like it was just the two of us in the room.

Everything about Aries was just perfect. From eyes to lips, just everything. He made my heart feel weird just by staring at me. He was the only person that could make me feel so happy just by one stare.

"You like being babied, don't you?" Reggie said looking at me causing me to pull my attention on him and I smiled. I won't lie I did like sitting on him like that.

I tried to move but he held me tightly. "Don't move. Stay like this please" Reggie said smiling and I smiled back at him and stayed in that position.

The word he said made me think back to the words Eric said to me in the kitchen. "Reggie has a crush on you". Could it be that Reggie really had a crush on me?

I looked at him worried. If he did then I would have to break his heart and what would Angelic say. She would be sad finding out that her crush has a crush on her boyfriend. I didn't want to think about it. It made me feel unhappy just by thinking about it.

I looked at Aries again but he was no longer looking at me. I was a bit  disappointed. I already missed his eyes on mine. Even though he wasn't looking at me I couldn't help but stare at him, wishing he was looking at me too.

After the movie I noticed how all the guys were on their phones. Did they even watch the movie. Reggie was on his phone too, luckily I could see the screen from his glasses.

He seemed to be talking in a group. Was it their group. It was, they were planning on what to do next. Why couldn't they just talk like normal people.

"Well the movie is over." I said standing up but no one seems to pay attention at me.

"Are you all going to be on your phones now? Will I be bored again. Aries put his phone down after hearing my complaint then looked at me.

"What do you want to do next? Do you want to sleep?" His sexy deep voice made me smile immediately. Why was I acting like this. Did I have a crush on him? But he was such a bad boy and I didn't even know much about him.

"I don't know. I need to use it. Eric you coming?" I asked looking at Eric and my little statement earned me a smirk from the guys. I didn't even want to know what they were thinking but I explained why he needed to come. "Eric we can't be 10 feet apart, remember?"

The guys laughed a little as Eric stood up and followed me.

I expected things to be awkward when I come back but it wasn't. Instead of doing something we all just sat down and chatted. I was found out a lot about these guys.

I found out that Alex and Aries were actually unidentified twins who were born on different days. Aries was born first on the 25th of December and 3 hours later came Alex on the 26th of December.

I also found out that Eric and Aries knew eachother since they were born because their parents were best friends. On the other side they didn't want to tell me how they became friends with Reggie but they told me how much they hated him in middle school then in high school they all became friends.

It seemed like they had a powerful friendship as I heard them telling me about how they affected eachother in thier lives. I can see the brightness in everyone's eyes as they were all grateful to eachother. Even though it was clear that they were hiding something, I was happy for them and their friends. I always wanted a friendship like they had but never got it.

___---...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
70 19 19
The bringing together of two love birds that fall madly in love and have to compete with all the odds and negative forces that try to break them apar...
224 14 21
A great friendship between a girl and a boy but what happens when one of them like the other? What would happen to their friendship? Will it be destr...
1.4K 25 20
Three best friends, take care of each other, trust each other, and love each other. They are really popular, they have the reputations, they can't b...