Miss Richwood

"...Even so, Mr Robert doesn't have money to pay for all those medical bills" Eric corrected

"No one said he was going to pay them" I fired.

"There obviously will be consequences" Eric fired back.

"Yes but the consequences wouldn't be faced by Mr Robert. All he did was send the his man to do the job therefore no evidence leading  to him and the men sent by-..."

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!!!" The lecture said causing us to look at her. She touched her head and drank water. "It's the 3rd time this week. Can you two just get along. This debate isn't just for the two of you. If you want to date! Do it outside my class!"

We both looked down shameful of our actions. She was right. All we do is debate together forget about the rest of the classroom. This was the 3rd time we did this in one week. It was clear that our lecture couldn't handle it.

"Before you all go. I want you to write a essay about what you think of Robert. Do you think he will be in jail or not and I want the reason in details. We will debate about this next Friday without these two. You are dismissed!" The lecture said sitting down looking tired.

"I think you just broke our lecture" Lisa said laughing lightly. I can't believe it but she was right I can tell you that there is no other lecture that hates me like she does. I guess i finally -... No we finally broke her. She wasn't even my real lecturer. She was just part of the debate club we were in but we also considered her as our lecture

I started at her feeling sorry for her. Lisa waved bye as she had m class to attend but I didn't. I just stood there thinking of what to do to show my sorry to her.

"What are you thinking?" Eric said behind me along with Alex.

"I think we broke her. I mean look at her." I said pointing at her as she had her head on the table looking stressed.

"That's why I said." Alex said laughing and walking away.

"She'll be fine." He rolled his eyes and was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Hey! Don't you have any feelings. You know she's the only lecturer that hates me"

"What's wrong with the other lecturers? Why don't they hate you?" He said with a grin. Oh he makes me so angry.

"I think we should apologise to her" I said looking at Eric and ready to beg him when he says no but to my suprise he nodded.

"I don't think a simple apology will work though."

"Well, we have to try. Or do you have a better idea?" I said walking towards her as she was packing her papers and books.

"Excuse me. Miss Richwood?" She looked at me and immediately frowned on her face but was confused when she saw Eric behind.

"We would like to apologise for giving you stress. We were just participating. We didn't realise that our actions have caused damage "

She smiled as I thought she was forgiving us but no. "If apologies work we wouldn't have a prison."

She continued to pack her staff as I stood there shocked.

"What can we do to show that we truly are sorry " Eric finally spoke up after a minute of silence. Miss Richwood smile and looked through her bag.

"Well. I have twins and they fight all the time just like you. My husband invented a bracelet that stopped them from fighting.

She took out a black and red Bracelets? Was it a bracelet? It looked more like broken in half handcuffs. The other side was red and the other was black.