Prologue

TIAMO HEART POV

I was finally face to face with the school of my dream. The best University ever. The one place I've always dreamt about since I was young.

The school was bigger than I could ever imagine and had the best education. If I want to be the best of the best I knew I had be best friends with my books.

I walked down the hallway looking for my drom when I noticed that all the girls there looked like Barbie dolls. All of them wore expensive shoes, dressing with designer bags and a lot of makeup. Whilst I looked like a divorced mom with 8 kids. I was simply, I wore a baggy shirt with baggy jeans and a cap. Nothing much but I still looked good.

I have finally found my room. I entered to see a group of 3 girls yelling at eachother about some room. There were only 4 bedroom and a big living room. I tried saying something but they didn't even look at me so I just went to a room that had my name on the door and unpacked my stuff.

When I was done unpack and was already settled in, when one of the girls walking in with her suitcase. "Who are you?" She asked frowning.

No hey or hello or good morning. She just asked me that? Wow. "I'm your roommate, my name is Tiamo Heart"

"Oh my apologies. We were told you aren't coming anymore. My name is Angela Dues."

And that was how I met my new close friend. I also met her twin sister Angelic Dues, who was also like a Barbie dolls with all the pink she was wearing, even her shoes were pink but she also became my friend. Then there was Ocean Maxin, who had the same energy as Angelic.

The four of us immediately clicked and became friends. Everything ran smoothly at school apart from one thing. All the girls at school hated me because of one selfish person. Eric Wilson. Oh how I hated that brat. He makes me so angry.

The first day I met him, I was late for class and I had no Idea where class was. To make is short I was lost and late. At the front office they just gave me the biggest map ever that I couldn't even read. As I was struggling to read it I bumped into him and the map was on my face, I couldn't see.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah." I said as I struggle to get the map off my face "I just need directions to Maths cla-..." I finally managed to get the map off of my face and saw a punch of girls staring at me causing me to stop talking.

"Math class huh? Oh okay, come with me. I was on my way there." He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me in leaving those girls yelling his name and saying wait but he didn't care. We finally arrived at Math and he sat next to me.

I was finally able to look at his face as he smiled at me and wow . From his white clear skin to his ice blue eyes. He was so attractive. I never thought I'd say a guy was attractive. All guys I've met are handsome but not in a way that would make my heart beat like this.

I smiled at him as he was talking
"Hey, earth to you!" He yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said feeling nervous . He smiled and introduced himself as Eric Wilson. Then I introduced myself too.

After class that day I smiled the whole day as he kept a smile on my face with all his jokes. I thought I have finally met my friend but man was I wrong.

The next day all the girls were giving me death threatening looks. It looked like the girls hated me. When I asked Angela the reason for this. She told me it was because I was dating Eric.

"What the fuck. They hated me because I was dating someone?" I said in shock.

"Not someone " Angelina explained. " He is the most popular guy, he is Every girl's crush and who the boys want to be. But he is also a bad boy. Every guy in campus is scared of him."

Bad boy? I rolled my eyes and did not pay much attention to it, untill I realised how serious the situation was.

A girl attacked me with a knife in the cafeteria while I was eating with Angela. She wore a black hoodie. She pulled a knife and points it at me yelling that I should break up with Eric.

I was horrified. I couldn't even say anything. My heart was pounding as everyone stared at us but no one bothered to stop her.

" YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM! Break up with him. He is mine!" She yelled getting closer to me. I stood up slowly with my hands up not knowing what to do.

"I'm not dating him" I tried to deny it but the girls kept pointing the knife and yelling. She didn't believe anything I said.

"Okay, I will. I promi-..." I was about to make a fake promise when Eric walked in causing everyone to look at him. The girl was ran out of there. I guess she didn't want him to see her.

My heart was still pounding but I was also angry. What the actual fuck is wrong with that girl.

I saw him looking at me confused and that's when I ran up to him and pulled him out of the cafeteria.

"You need to tell everyone the truth. Tell everyone that we are not dating" I yelled at his face as he seemed annoyed.

"What's with you?"

"Don't worry about me. You'll only making matters worse. Just tell everyone that we not dating.

He fold his arms with a grin on his face. "Don't flatter yourself. Everyone knows I would date a cheap little puppy like you."

"what" it was like he was enjoying himself. Teasing me.

He was about to walk away but stopped when I spoke up.

"This is a serious matter. My life depends on it. Just say the truth. Why can't you just say it?"

He smiled and bent down to meet my level since I was shorter then him. His face was only an inch away from me and his eyes stared deep into mine. I froze for a second and I couldn't breathe. What the f was happening to me.

He stood up straight with a big grin and walked away leaving me there trying to process. What the f just happened.

Everyone was staring at me as I walked back to the cafeteria. I was now scared. I didn't feel safe anymore. These people showed me what the are capable of and it scared the shit out of me.

I went back to my droom with Angela. I was scared that the girls might appear again or even worse. I didn't want to think about this. I went this school to study but with everyone hating me like this. It felt like I was walking on hell.

I totally ignored Eric from that day on. Luckily that girl never showed up again and everyone stopped saying I was Eric's girlfriend but now they called me his ex. Seriously, I don't understand the people at this school.

After that day we were known as enemies. Well people thought we were one of those people with bad break ups. It was irritating to even know that's what such idiots thought about me.

That's also how I got popular as Eric's ex and the only girl that hates him. For days and weeks people knew me like that but I ignored it and focused on the reason I was there. To study.

___---....