Claimed By Him °TK°

Od TwinkleStar315

"ssshhhhh... do you want them to hear?" He nibbled his earlobe who squirmed under his intense gaze. "please... Více

1. rainy day.
2. beauties...
3. it's decided
4. belongs to Jeons
5. a little distance
6. first name
7. control Jeon
8. decision
9. Jiminie
11. silent.
12. final destination
13. monsters
14. indeed a cub
15. precious presence
16. our room
17. decided
18. beautiful smile
19. unwanted visitor
20. chipmunk
21. sweet warning
22. broken
23. goose and ducks.
24. going to die...
25. dare to touch my baby
26. granny
27. exams
28. proposed?
29. condition
30. His Queen
31. worried??

10. resort

417 40 18
Od TwinkleStar315

Assalam o Alaikum

So... here I am as I promise to update it on my birthday. Enjoy 😉 😉

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Days went well in the university. Taehyung and Jimin were also seen together 24/10 hours. Many other class fellow tried to be close to Taehyung but Jimin didn't let them be.

It was their first semester-ending party after their semester result and the HOD of their art department held it.

Taehyung was smiling while watching himself in the mirror. The smile and pout were passing on his face at every second.

"It's already two hours, select any of them. You'll look gorgeous in any clothes." Heera was whining at Taehyung whose room was a mess with his cupboard.

"But Noonaaa... it will be my first ever university get-together. You know that resort is like a Palace and I want to be like a Prince there." He quickly placed a red silk shirt on him and looked at him in the large mirror.

"Now it's perfect, done it, and get ready because your friend will be on his way to pick you up." She smiled at her baby bear and left the room with a smiling Taehyung.

Heera was sitting with her mother when the bell rang she was about to open the door but Taehyung ran to the door to open it.

The squealing of both boys was echoed in the house. Mrs. Kim chuckled at both when they came inside.

"You look dashing Jimin." Heera winked at him who smirked.

"So wanna date me?"

"Oow... what?" Heera chuckled at them when Taehyung hit Jimin on his head.

"She is your Noona too, just find another one because she is older than you idiot."

"Can't I joke with my Noona you dumb?" Jimin whined and pouted so Mrs. Kim interrupted them.

"You both look too good. Just find a partner Jiminie." Jimiin smiled but frowned and looked at Tae.

"Why only me? I think our Taehyungie is looking more handsome than me. I'm sure he'll find someone." Taehyung shook his head.

"Okay, mom we're going." Taehyung bid goodbye while eyeing his phone.

"But how will you go?" Mrs. Kim got worried in the meantime but sighed in relief when Taehyung told her about Yoongi.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung asked us to drop there." Taehyung showed his perfect boxy smile and dragged Jimin with him to the exit as soon as he received the text of Yoongi's arrival.

The car ride was silent as Jimin could feel the eyes on him but he successfully ignored them and focused only on his bestie who was still confused about his dress.

"Come on Taehyung you're looking more beautiful than girls and more handsome than boys, even I'm looking like a potato in front of you." (What a joke😃 potato and Jimin)

"You're lying because you're my bestie... Yoongi hyung how am I looking?" Yoongi smiled at him.

"You're looking amazing boy, maybe you'll make someone needy... I mean everyone will droll over you. So don't worry." Then he eyed Jimin and licked his lips while staring at him from the mirror.

"And you're looking beautiful too Jimin." Jimin blushed but Taehyung didn't notice the red face of his bestie as the car stopped at their destination.

"We'll be back with Mark hyung so you don't need to worry about me hyung," Taehyung said and almost ran to the building in excitement, dragging his bestie with him who just made eye contact with Yoongi.

The party was nice in the start but with time it's getting messy. Some boys bring bears illegally as they're all adults.

Jimin chugged down some cans too but he had a strong tolerance for alcoholic things. Taehyung smiled at others but the atmosphere was getting suffocating for him, so he decided to take some fresh air and led his steps to the terrace of the resort.

He smiled at the beautiful night view. The wind was touching sensitivity at his gorgeous face. The soft brown locks were dancing at his beautiful forehead.

Suddenly the lights turn off and a student in the spotlight starts singing while holding a mic and calling names for the game.

Taehyung excitedly walked to the main stage where all of them jumped in anticipation and excitement.

He tried to find Jimin but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a boy of orange hair came to him.

"Hy... are you Jimin's friend?" He asked

"Yeah... how do you know me?" He asked politely who smiled back at his gesture.

"Oh almost everyone knows about two soul mates as Jimin didn't let anyone come to you. He always protected you." Taehyung smiled at him and looked at the stage where the students were playing many games.

"Come on... let's go. There will be a couple of dance competitions. I came here because of that... if you don't mind... can you be my partner?" The orange hair boy asked politely and a little bit of hesitation was prominent in his eyes.

Taehyung smiled and about to answer him a girl came to him.

"Hy... your friend is calling for you. He said it's urgent." Taehyung nodded at her who left after delivering the message.

"It's okay you can go. I'll be there." The orange hair boy said and left for the crowd.

Taehyung walked to the corridor where the girl pointed, on the opposite side of their arrangements.

"Jiminie... I don't know what happened and why he is here?" He mumbled and went to that area but there was no one.

Suddenly he heard some footsteps and a hot breath hit his nape, which caused his breath stuck for a moment because he knew that manly scent.

The scent of him...

"So my cub wants to be a partner of a boy... in a dance competition, hmm??"

Taehyung froze for a moment as his mind and heart were doing the opposite things. The deep voice gave chills but the mind told him to run away from him. So he agreed with his mind because there are many people and he cannot be harmed.

Yes run Tae run...

Jungkook pinned him to the wall where the yellow dim light was increasing the beauty of the younger boy.

Taehyung looked at him for a brief moment. His eyes were stuck on the handsome face of the elder one, who was staring at him with something in his eyes.

"Let me... let me go..." he tried... at least... as the dominant aura spread all over the place of Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled.

"You're too innocent for this world baby... so don't let anyone touch you, because I don't share what's mine." He inhaled as the strawberry scent was emitting from the younger's hair.

Taehyung's breath became uneven when Jungkook leaned to him then buttoned up his shirt fully and pulled his shirt from his jeans. He squirmed but was held more tightly by Jungkook.

"Don't show your skin too much, baby... I think you'll be upset if i poked the eyes of others in front of you whoever will check you out." He whispered in a dangerously husky voice. Taehyung was scared, too much scared so he again tried to run.

"Leave me... leave, aagghmm..."

"ssshhhhh... do you want them to hear?" He nibbled his earlobe who squirmed under his intense gaze.

"Please... I want to go back... let me go..." his lips were trembling with fear.

Jungkook gazed at his lips, badly wanting to taste them but he couldn't ruin his innocence there. He's more worthy than to be taken by there in his resort.

Jungkook pecked his forehead and left him in an instant, eyes still on him. Taehyung looked around but quickly ran from there. Jungkook chuckled at his behavior and put on his mask to leave the place after sending a message to someone.

MR. JEON...

Take care of him... don't leave him alone, even for a second, and make sure to drop him safely at home.

MAN

Yes, Mr. Jeon...

♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧

Heyy

Hope you are all fine.

I love to write it. Hope you will love it too.

So don't forget to vote and comment your opinions.

Purple you 💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

883K 37.9K 150
"I-i'm s-s-sorry i-i did-didnt-" "Jimin it's okay deep breaths" started: 11/12/17 ended: 5/8/19 Ranks #132 Vmin #83 Vmin #55 vmin #43 Vmin #55 v...
1.4K 148 24
" I can be harmful for you , for your close once and for your family it would be good for you to let me go " he paused for a while " anyways I had o...
32.5K 1.5K 22
Where seokjin can't handle the haters anymore. Mention rape, and male pregnant. Start :06/21/21
5.7K 173 23
When a terrible accident happened to Hoseok, Yoongi thought it would be better to leave his life forever... But would it really be forever?!? Starte...