Doors open.

By ajdbooks

A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deran... More

Doors open.
Morning after
Friends
Night out
Its wrong.
Soft launch
Mistake
Always almost
Movie night
Mirror.
Treat her good.
She Knows.
Cookies.
Replacment.
Birthday.
Hangover.
When youre sober.
Insufferable.
Unfair.
Is there someone else?
Its me, or her.
Mind reader.
Wrong fight.
Not again.
The hard way.
You belong to me.
Bracelet.
Tired.
Gone.
Lost & broken.
No ones Fault.
Lost cause.
Haunted.
I think I said too much.
Holding it in.
Regret.
I dare you...
I owe you an explanation.
Hes everyting youre not.
Frozen.
Our girl.
Liar.
Everyone could see.
Try.
The right way.
I'd do it again.
I don't know how.
Two truths, and a lie.
Unknown.
Is that a threat?
Test me.
No one can.
Feel.
Mine.
Puzzle.
The past haunts.
Its you?
Thats why.
Consequences.
Exams.
Cheers.
In the air.
One piece.
I know.
One last night. (🌶️)
Tag
Younger.
A word.
All aboard.
It all fell.
Isnt there.
Realer Pain.
Let you go.
In there.

Never, ever again.

3.3K 67 22
By ajdbooks

"Holy shit, this thing is fucked up." He laughed, holding it in his fingers examining how broken it was.

I let out a soft breath.

"Yeah I told you guys, lost cause!" I laughed.

"Well, That's fucked." He laughed again, tossing the phone aside on my bed, "lighter, lighter lighter..."

My eyes followed the phone, the screen was black, had I shut it off?

The second it hit my mattress, the screen lit up, as I watched his face turn to it.

"Thought you said it was broken?" His eyes narrowed.

"It is." I whispered.

We both stood there, staring at each other.

I took a long sigh, before throwing my self on the bed for my phone, but clearly Theo had the same idea.

We landed on top of each other, the phone was gripped in my hand like my life depended on it. He wasn't giving up, he was practically on top of me, wrestling me.

"You little liar!" He yelled, I at least thought it was in a playful way.

"Give it! Stop it Theo!" I struggled. He was strong, and far bigger than I was.

He pinned me down, straddled on top of me, looking down at me out of breath, I held the phone firmly in my hands, that he held down on top of my head.

"Why are you lying about your phone?!" He lowered his face to mine, "it turned on?! What the fuck yn?"

"Theo!" I squirmed, "you're over reacting!"

"I'm over reacting! You tackled me for it!" He let out a dry laugh.

"It's my phone!" My face grew serious.

"That you said. Was. Broken." So did his. As his face was just inches from me. He actually looked, upset?

I mean I understood why. We never ever lied to each other. Theo was my first friend here, when we were just eleven. We met on the train. We've been inseparable ever since. So I understood the sudden shift in his eyes, over such a "small" lie.

"Theo." I whispered, trying to string together a story good enough in my head that it was believable, "just listen to me for two seconds, before bugging the fuck out."

"Oh I'm listening, darling." His eyes still narrow, he was still on top of me, holding my hands above my head.

"I lied because-"

"What the fuck?!" Mattheo stood in my door way, me and Theo quickly jerked our heads towards him. I swear my heart slipped out of my chest and onto the floor. I've never felt so fucked before.

"Matt." Theo rolled his eyes, "this isn't what it looks like." He said with a slight smirk and a chuckle.

But, Mattheos eyes were fixed on me. I seen the fire in them, the anger. I've seen it too many times. I thought he was going to tackle Theo right then and there. He was so angry, he didn't even notice I was holding the phone in my hand.

I was squeezing it so tightly, I felt the tiny glass shards cutting the palms of my hands.

Mattheo just shook his head and left.

I fought to get up, to follow him.

Theo pushed me back down.

"He'll be fine. What the fuck are you lying to me about?!" He fixed his eyes back on me.

"Theo get off! I have to go talk to him!" I fought him with everything I had.

"Woah there!" He almost laughed, Theo was strong and I clearly wasn't affecting him.

"Fine!" I yelled, "I texted Anthony something really important when I left his dorm, something about our relationship and we're we stood, I never knew what he said to it. So when I woke up with no phone and he bought me a new one, I thought he was trying to cover up his answer. So I didn't tell anyone my phone worked, because I didn't want to face the truth about what Anthony said to me." I put on the most serious face I could.

"What did he say?" He loosened his grip.

"That he was in love with me." I sighed, it was the truth. He had told me before I left his dorm that day.

"What's so wrong with that?" He sat up on top of me. I threw my hands over my face.

"Because... I don't know if I feel the same. He clearly took it back anyway. He hasn't brought it up since I recovered. So it's fine. Now Theodore, get. Off. Of. Me." I hissed.

"Shit. Sorry." He quickly jumped up.

"You cannot tell a single soul this phone works Theo. I mean it. I'm trying to act like it never ever happen. Okay?" My eyes begging.

"It was just Anthony?"

"I swear." I nodded back to him.

"Fine. Safe with me." He nodded.

I threw the phone back in my draw and looked down at my hands, bloodied and cut.

"You're bleeding!! Yn, I didn't mean to hurt you! What the fuck!" His eyes grew big.

"You didn't Theo. I squeezed the broken glass too hard." I shook my head, pulling out my wand and quickly healing it.

A handle spell Mattheo taught me.

MATTHEO.

I ran out of my room, leaving Theo standing there.

He wasn't with the group. He wasn't in his room. He wasn't at the astronomy tower. I couldn't find him anywhere.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Theo 🤌🏼
12:32 a.m

Me
Have you seen him?
Matt.
Since he ran in?

Theo🤌🏼
Yeah?
I'm smoking with him right now?

Me
You didn't tell him!
Right?

Theo🤌🏼
No I said I wouldn't.
He hasn't said a word about it.
Told him we were arguing over Anthony something he said idk
I made it up

Me
Thanks theo

Theo🤌🏼
Sure
Why do you care so much anyway?
That Mattheo walked in?
We weren't doing anything?

Me
No I know
It just looked a bit off
Didn't want him to tell the group anything weird that wasn't true

Theo🤌🏼
So me on top of you was weird?

Me
No I didn't say that

Theo🤌🏼
Fucking with you

Mattheo.🚫
12:46 a.m

Me
I've been looking for you for hours
(Read.)

1:04 a.m

Me
Matt answer
We need to talk.

1:39 a.m

Me
Matt stop and talk to me
Be an adult

2:17 a.m

Me
This so isn't right
Ignoring me instead of letting me explain my self?

2:57 a.m

Me
Mattheo Riddle I will come to your dorm.
(Read.)

3:32 a.m

Me
Fuck this.

🐍
3:45 a.m

Dray🐇
Mattheo.
It's a school night and I can hear you and whoever through the walls.
Keep it down, PLEASE
GETTING BAD IMAGES IN MY HEAD.

My brain quickly pieced together what Draco meant. And for the first time, in a long time, Mattheos actions hurt me.

Physically hurt me.

Fuck.

I was in love with him too.

Except I would never admit it. Ever. This proved to me exactly why I couldn't.

Mattheo.🚫
4:02 a.m

Me
I'll let you get back to whoever you're doing. My bad for trying to fix this. Won't happen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 10K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
499K 7K 63
You are Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Amelia Malfoy. You have spent your entire life living second best to Draco, at home, at school, to every person i...
359K 6.2K 49
You have reached Aurora Nott, I can't answer your call right now. I'm busy living life. Another texting story where you get to follow Aurora Nott an...