The Desire

By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz gill I had always desired to be loved and wanted by my husband from the day we got married but thr... More

Prologue
"Packing "
" Spoiled "
" Broken promises "
" Change "
" Blue moon "
" Call me dada "
" Chocolate "
" Booboo "
" Toys "
" 30 day's "
" Puraani Delhi "
" Pancakes "
" Olden days "
" Baby Steps "
" Kiss "
" Jealous man "
" Boy's "
" Lipstick "
" Prove me "
" Step back "
" Bowling "
" Baby Sissy "
" Re-thinking"
" Team "
" Together "
" Better Day "
" Family man "
" Connection "
" Midnight cravings "
" Vacation "
" Vacation 2 "
" 22Weeks "
" Beautiful Mama "
"Missing "
"Family "
" Perfect "
" Epilogue (Part One) "
" Epilogue ( Part Two) "

" Strawberries with Ketchup "

495 99 20
By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz

" Anything special for sidharth's birthday?? "

Asked shifali who got in our coffee as we sat in the blue moon cafe, zahara was with sidharth and kushal at work and I decided to spend my time with shifali and check over the cafe.

" I don't know "

" What do you mean you don't know his birthday is in next 3 days "

" I know!! He wants to celebrate with zahara . I mean a combine birthday party as they are just 6 days aprat for there each other birthdays "

" That's nice. It would be sidharth first time being a part of zahara's birthday. He would have planned something special "

" Yes a family trip, I'm so not looking forward for that "

I say scrunching my nose smelling the chicken patties I gagged pushing it away.

" Why?? You liked trips specially a family trip wasn't your dream to celebrate sidharth's birthday somewhere out "

" Yaa that was when we were married , and now I don't know shifali, I'm still scared. I don't want to see myself with someone else but I can't see my self with sidharth too. "

" You don't love him?? "

" I love him more than myself but he doesn't want me like that. It's like a toy, when a boy's favorite toy is taken away from them they don't like it they would do anything if they want it just to keep it as there collection nothing much. I'm just a toy, he isn't happy that I'm not there but when I will go back he would be back what he was before. And it's almost been three days since  we have a proper conversation with each other. "

" That's because of your uncle "

" What do you mean?? "

" He has been creating problems shehnaaz, he has threatened sidharth if he doesn't break the tie up with the malik empire he would end up causing a problem to sidharth "

" What kind of a problem?? "

I ask intruding, she just shook her head having the chicken patties. I gagged making shifali pass me the glass of water I took it trying to avoid looking at the chicken patties.

" Are you alright?? "

" Yaa, please take those patties away I can't with the smell "

She nods her head asking the waiter to take it away I drank my water trying to think what would be the problem which is bothering sidharth. I knew the only way I could find answers to this was from my grandfather .

I spoke to sidharth on the call as I drove to my grandfather's house sidharth sounded pissed as he yelled at an employee while talking to me.

" Sidharth did you eat something?? "

" No, I have been working all day. I fed zahara her lunch she is with kushal he took her out to get some ice cream"

" Eat something, you might fall sick if you don't eat anything "

" I'm not in the mood shehnaaz, did you eat anything?? "

" I had coffee "

"That's not food sweetheart, did you eat anything?? "

" Shifali offered me some chicken patties but I couldn't eat them. It smelled wierd "

" You should eat something, where are you ?? Let's have lunch together "

" I'm going to get something, how about after an hour. If it's possible?? "

" Please I need to meet you, after an hour than "

" He just wants money shehnaaz nothing much, he has been trying to get the company from a really long time even when your mom was alive but she never gave it away because he was cunning he tried killing you when you were twelve , he tried killing sameer too when he was five. And when he got to know both of you wouldn't be taking over the company he let you guys go but now it's sidharth "

" You think he would try harming sidharth?? "

I ask panicking, he shook his head trying to calm me down .

" I don't think he would harm sidharth because he wouldn't dare too. He might be threat to you and zahara because you are dear to sidharth . "

" What can we do ?? "

" I have no answer for that. All I know is I believe in sidharth "

Said nanu, I just nod my head thinking about ranbir. And drove to sidharth's office .I stared  at the women next to sidharth who was laughing next to him, I so wanted to break her face but I compose myself thinking it isn't time for violence as zahara was around and mostly I didn't had any kind of a right over him. He watched me and his face instantly brighten up with a smile, he carried zahara towards me and hugged me I hug him back tapping his back he whispered in to my ears ' calm down baby I'm all you'res ' I stared at him giving the women a curt nod who's smile dropped immediately. We ate our lunch where sidharth spoke about his work and stressing hours and how he wants to come back home, I just nod my head listening to him as my main focus was on ranbir mamu.

" Shehnaaz are you even listening to me?? "

" Yes, you were saying something about hectic work load "

" No I was saying about why are you playing with you're meal?? Where are you lost ?? "

I just shook my head playing with my salad bowl, he holds my hand stopping me in the middle taking the fork away. He took the salad and gave it back to the waiter ordering me a different meal I just shook my head not wanting to have anything for now.

"What kind off a problem would ranbir create for us?? "

I ask drinking the pineapple juice loving it instantly .

" Who said you about this?? "

" It isn't the question , my main question is what would he do "

" I have no clue, we need to be safe specially you and zahara "

" You too sidharth, I don't want him to hurt you. Please be careful "

" I'm fine shehnaaz , don't get involved with this it isn't for you "

I nod understanding pushing an empty pineapple juice glass ordering another one , sidharth watched me eating the pineapple piece which was placed as a garnish , he watched me enjoying another glass of juice.

" Shehnaaz don't leave "

He said hugging my stomach, I glared at him as I wanted to go for the washroom. Zahara watched us and glared at me, sidharth watched her interestingly who walked towards us jumping on sidharth and held him.

" My dada "

She says showing her possession over him, I sat stunned listening to her while sidharth laughed hugging zahara.

" What do you mean by my dada?? Excuse me little girl woh mera pati tha pehle "

" No my dada "

" My husband "

" No my dada "

She said holding my face in her hands I shook my head not believing what just happened, I moved towards the washroom, I come out after finishing my business to hear sidharth whispering to zahara.

" Zahara I'm your dada but for you're mother I'm her husband we'll not technically but we are together well that's what I think. So you need to share your dada with you're mumma"

" My dada "

" I'm always going to be your dada but you need to learn to share, you need to share me with your mumma because sharing is caring "

I walk out clearing my throat , they looked at me and then at each other. Zahara looked at me and hugged sidharth claiming him ' my dada ' I laughed listening to her agreeing.

" He is your dada for sure "

" But you are mine "

He said smirking at me I started at him,  he took zahara to her room putting her for asleep. He come back smirking at me I shook my head watching him who carried me towards our room dropping me on the bed. He sat next to me getting some snacks to have as he had requested to watch a movie together.

" Oreos are good with peanut butter "

" No nutella "

Argued sidharth back with me, I ate some strawberries and ketchup while sidharth looked at me I'm crazy.

" Ewww why the fuck would you eat strawberry and ketchup shehnaaz that's disgusting "

" I'm craving it shut up "

" Are you on your periods "

He says which made me stop chewing the strawberries down, I took my phone out checking my cycle dates on my calendar, ' fuck!!! I missed my Periods ' .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 38K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...
278K 27.9K 67
She is younger Daughter of billionaire....... full of Ego problem............. He is a ACP....... Ruthless for the criminals..... Belong to middle cl...
373K 24.7K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
52K 3.8K 20
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  โคโค๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™...