Ruhani - His Contract Wife

Por _ruhiwrites_

This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relation... Mais

Dedication
Synopsis
Charector aesthetic and introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Account
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

2.4K 142 17
Por _ruhiwrites_

Ruhani's POV:-

I came from the bathroom wearing my fav pajamas, I feel so relaxed. Like seriously I feel so so light, after  wearing that heavy wedding dress for long. Agar mera bash chale toh sara din iss pajame mein guzar lun. But ab ye mera ghar nhi raha. Ye aab uss khadus ka ghar.

I know he's my husband and unka jo hai mera wo but I'm in a contract marriage. So welcome to my loveless life which I'm going to live for two years now on. Aur ye unka kya? Itna respect wo deserve bhi karna jo usse kiya aaj.

By the way, where is that khadus, itna kand karke kaha chala gaya. Who cares, jidhar bhi jaye bas mujhse dur rahe.

I swiped away his thoughts and went to the dressing table to have my night care. It's necessary right aaj jitna makeup thopa tha muh pe aaj toh night care ache se karungi. What if kal ko ek pimple aagaya. Sasural ke pehle din pimple nah baba naahh.

I was doing my routine when the bedroom door open and here comes the Raavan.

The moment he entered our eyes met for a second but the next moment he examined me.

Kya socha tha isne ki mein sexy night suit pehnugi. Isse mein khudko chune tak na dun. Mein tehri Sita, wo tehra Raavan. Sangam kabhi possible nhi.

I turned to look at the mirror and again start to do my routine but my eyes fall on that bruises. The mark which he has given before wedding. I traced my finger on the scar present on my throat. I sighed after remembering everything that happened that time and tears started to form in my eyes but I control them from falling.

But then suddenly I saw a reflection, a reflection of him on the mirror. He's standing behind me looking at me through the mirror.

I swear to god, his eyes hold that power to me which I don't even know. I feel something just by looking at him. His eyes, it's deep that I can see the whole galaxy in them. But his eyes also hold an emotion which I'm not aware of. It's like, it has so much hurt, love, care . It hold mix of emotions and I'm confused. Confused because if he had those emotions in them then for whom it is. And if he has that then why not he's showing that.

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't notice when he came close to me. He bend down at my level as I'm sitting on the table and I can feel his hot breath on my backside of neck as I have tied my hair in a bun. He bend slightly to right. I was lost in that moment but then saw him putting something on the dressing table.

Ointment? Ointment for what. I got confused but he spoke clearing all my doubts.

"Put that medicine on the marks." He said in that same cold tone.

Ohh toh ye mere liye. Kyu? Ab ye daag dekhne mein sharam aarahi, karte time toh nhi aaya. I thought to myself.

I refused whatever he says and continue applying my face serum. But again he spoke.

"Listen, I know whatever I did was wrong but what you did it's also not good " he said.

"I already warned you but you being stubborn and see what happened. As I said it was just a trailer don't you dare to do anything like this in future. Yaad rakhna aab tumhare naam ke sath mera naam bhi juda hai chahe wo do saal ke liye kyu na ho. Just follow all the rules of the contract and your life will be as peaceful as mine " he said and I swear it made me fear him more but mein brave hun. I didn't show him that I'm afraid. But that audacity of saying it was just a trailer, I wish I could kill him.

Naam jud gaya iska matlab meri zindagi iske naam pe ho gayi kya. Bada aaya naam wala. Bas bahar se saaf but andar naag hai naag pura zehrila wala. Huhh naam ki baat kar raha wo bhi mere samne.

🥀

Abhay

After getting fresh and wearing comfy clothes I came back to my room. And the moment I stepped into my room my eyes fall on her, our eyes get locked but I broke that and saw her figure.

She's wearing a black and white pajama, hair in bun and was doing something but the moment I entered the room her attention was on me.

To be honest she looked cute with that pajama of her. I went near the bed and saw her doing her work again whatever she was doing earlier before I entered. And then I saw her neck, bruises are formed on her throat.

I sighed. I should have controlled my anger that time. I didn't plan to hurt her or I'll never do. She still have a small place in my heart. I thought I don't like her anymore after staying away from her for a long time. I thought whatever had happened in past, my feelings for her are changed but I was wrong.

It's not the same but still there are something, she affect me, and I realised the moment I saw her in that wedding dress.

But as I said I'm not that old Abhay, the happy, caring one. That Abhay died, the day his mother left this world. He became the most cruel, brutal person. Love, care are not in his dictionary now. What he care is only name and fame. And whatever she did today, it was beyond everything. My name matters to me than anyone but why I'm feeling pain after seeing her in this state. Aab jitna isse dur rahu utna acha mere liye hoga.

I saw her tracing her finger on that scar and I felt a sting pain in my heart. Ab galti ki hai toh sudharna padega, par sara galti mera thodi na thaa.

I go to the cupboard and bring the ointment and then went near her.

Our eyes again get locked not directly but through the mirror as I stand behind her. I went near her and put the ointment on the dressing table and saw her confused face.

Ye haar baat inti late samjhti hai kya. Ya jo baat isse samjhna ho usse late se samjhti. Badi smart samjhti hai khudko but pata nhi isse kitnti badi ullu hai ye.

"Put that medicine on the marks." I said normally. But look at that girl. She ignored me. Huhh!! Abhay Singhania ko ignore kar rahi. She continued what she was doing without replying me or looking at me.

"Listen, I know whatever I did was wrong but what you did it's also not good" I continued.

"I already warned you but you being stubborn and see what happened. As I said it was just a trailer don't you dare to do anything like this in future. Yaad rakhna aab tumhare naam ke sath mera naam bhi juda hai chahe wo do saal ke liye kyu na ho. Just follow all the rules of the contract and your life will be as peaceful as mine" I warned her for not doing anything like this in future and I saw a glimpse of fear on her face, but she being herself trying to be brave and again ignored me.

She really dance on my nerves. Ye baat ko seedha seedha samjhne mein isko koi problem hai kya.

Okai pehle aur kuch ho, mera ghussa phir se bahar aye I went towards the dressing table where she was doing something I don't know for how long and take that ointment. She didn't look at me and was busy doing her work. The audacity of her to ignore me.

So I take some ointment on my fingers and bent down near her level. First she get shocked of what I did and looked at me. But I ignored her eyes and put that ointment on her neck area where my fingerprints are.

I think she get shocked again because the moment my hands touch her neck her eyes get widened. But she didn't refused or show any tantrums. I did my work and then stand straight ready to go to bed.

"Khud jakhm karna aur khud marham lagana sayad apka usul hai" she said the moment I sit on the bed.

"Don't feel proud of whatever you did, and yes I'm sorry of what I did there but you know why I did all these" she continued saying by looking at me through the mirror as the bed in infront of the mirror.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Hope you guys are doing well and new chapter is updated.

Show your love and do vote 🩷

And also told me how you like Abhay or not.

And are you curious about his past?? Then iss journey mein bane raho.😉

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

58.9K 2.5K 37
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...
208K 12.1K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
276K 18.1K 34
Anusha Kapoor, 25 year old, has completed her education and is currently working as an IT Recruiter in a MNC from past 1 year. She is Smart, witty, c...
12.9K 547 20
The Deshmukh family they're rolling in wealth, but don't let that fool you. They're sweet as candy to the good souls, but if you're bad news, they're...