If only...

By karadan_

"If I just had one wish ... i will wish I had a time machine, to Get rid of some of these memories. I would... More

01.no different
02.The acquaintance party
03.Again
04.coincidences
05.ride
06.She is a nice person
07.angry
08.I think I love her.
09:dinner
10.misunderstanding
11.hopeless
12.a party
13. Drunk
14.KISS
15. I want you
16.unexpected
17. She cares
18.scandal
19.in her bed again
20.confusion
21.everything is clear now
22.my childhood
23. She was special.
24.She's gone
25. Visit
26- she love her !
27. she deserves better.
28. leave her alone
29.i can't leave her alone
30.fever
31. you need help
32. i love you.
33. vulnerable
34. just sex
35. heaven 🔞
36. goodbye
38. I'm losing her.
39. grateful

37.who are you ?!

1.6K 61 15
By karadan_

SAM POV÷

Three days passed for me in my family's house. I could barely sit with them at the table to eat... they were worried about me all the time. I could see the question marks flying over their heads and the curiosity in their eyes to know what was wrong with me, but I was not ready to talk about anything, and fortunately they noticed that. I was I spend most of the time in my room with nothing on my mind, just Mon and how is she?
Is she okay or not?

"Can I come in?"
My mom said that after she knocked on the door 3 times to break the silence that was surrounding me in my room.

"Yeah, of course"
my mom entered the room and sat on the bed behind me.

"Who is the lucky one that my baby can't stop thinks about?"
My mom said this warmly as she stroked my hair with a tenderness that I had never felt in my life. She looked like another woman, not my cold mom

"no one. It seems that my menstrual period so mood is shitty."
I said that to avoid talking about the details.

"Is she the attractive girl with black hair and foreign features who brought you home?"
My mom said that, which surprised me, and I turned my face to look at her.

"Whatever the problems are between you girls, you can overcome them together."
My mom said that then she gently moved the strands of hair away from my face with her fingertips.

"Did Eve tell you something?"

"Then I'm right. Come on, you can tell me. Maybe I can help."
My mom said that with confidence because she doesn't know that my case is hopeless this time... i put my head on her lap and allowed myself to feel safe in her presence.

"In short, she once loved me and I made her regret it.... Now I don't want anything but another chance with her, but she doesn't even want to see my face, she hate me and I don't blame her."
I said that with weak voice, I didn't care if what i said will make my mom realize that she has always been right in her view of me.

" I don't think she hates you. The girl looks sad, angry, or let's say she doesn't look comfortable, but I didn't see any hatred in her eyes. Maybe all she needs is some time....I don't know what happened between you in detail, but if you want, I will talk to her or one of her family so they can talk. With her"
my mom said that with justified optimism ....again, she doesn't know what happened.

"Please don't do or say anything. There's no point in talking to her about anything.... I've hurt her enough also she has no family. Her father died weeks ago."
I said that and closed my eyes. Thinking about Mon and the fact that I have no hope of ever being with her makes me feel numb and tired and I literally hate myself.

"what about her mom?... siblings?!"

"her mom died a long time ago, she is completely alone."

"Give it time baby.... Time heals everything."
My mom said this in a warm voice to try to make me feel some hope, but I was aware of the extent of my problem. I know what I did.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.

After spending about two weeks at my family's home, I decided to return to work, but I did not return to my apartment. I will be honest with you, staying with my family and feeling their love helped me to deal with the heaviness that I felt in my heart, especially my mom who did not fail to assure me that she had changed and that she was fully supporting me.
I didn't speak to Moon or see her after that day, but I heard that she had resigned from Selena company and that she might be preparing to leave the country.

I didn't know what I was supposed to do, but I was definitely ready to try to talk to her again because you can't imagine how much I missed her.

I was thinking of a way to connect mon and my phone rang interrupting my train of thought.
I looked at the screen. It was an unknown number.

"hello?!"
I said that after I answered the phone call.

"Hello Sam, it has been a long time. How have you been?"
A man with a familiar voice said that, sending shivers throughout my body.

"Sorry, but who are you?"
I said that with surprise and confusion. His voice was familiar, but I couldn't recognize him.

"old friend. You did me a favor and I will return it to you....By the way, how is Mon?
They say she has become a mature girl, no longer a little girl. Who thinks she will die if she has sex?"
That bastard said that to make my blood boil.

"Who are you coward?
Wash your fucking mouth before you say Mon name in your mouth clown... i don't know who are you but If you have a problem with me, let's meet and talk, but leave Mon out of this."
I said that and I'm clenching my teeth angrily.

"This is what I was thinking. Today at 4 pm in the old lighthouse, come alone and without telling anyone if you care about that girl."

" Who the hell are you??
and why should I do what you say?
I don't know !!...just have some courage and say who the fuck you are?!!"

"you want to know who i'm come today...if you don't come I will say what i have to Mon....Apparently the girl has become brave now. I can clearly see that she has changed and she will come without asking too many questions "
He said that with relaxation and a voice that provoked every cell in my body.

"I told you leave Mon out of this, If you want to meet to talk, I have no problem, but LEAVE MON OUT OF THIS BULLISHT BASTARD."

"Well...i thought you throwed her long time ago but i think.. her tastes was different .... anyway, I will see you today at 4 P.M near the old lighthouse, alone and without police or security guards or any thing as we agreed, and watch your language bitch or I will change my mind about that girl mon ... And yeah, DON'T TRY TO BE SMART"
That bastard said that and hung up. I swear his voice was familiar but I couldn't recognize it.
I was losing my mind because it seemed like that bastard had a problem with me, but what did mon have to do with all of this?
I looked at the clock and I only had 3 hours before I will Go to see who that bastard is.
You may think I'm reckless or stupid but the fact that Mon is in on this has left me with no choice but to end the bullish before it starts. Mon must stay out of this at all costs.

In my father's office there was a secret safe with a weapon in it. I was not an expert in using weapons, but when necessary, I could use it.
I was thinking of calling the police, but I backed off because in the end, what could he do?
He said he just wanted to talk also I have a gun, calling the police was too much.
I called Alex and told her to call the police if I didn't call at 8 pm, she was worried but I told her to just do what I said.

.
.
.
.

At 4 p.m., I arrived where I was supposed to meet this unknown person. The place was cold and quiet, near the old lighthouse. Not many people go there. At that time of the year... a few meters away there was a ledge, or let's say an abyss, where you could see the sharp rocks and waves that hit rocks to make loud noise....I won't lie to you, I hate that place, so I stayed away from the edge looking around to look for the clown that I was supposed to meet.

As soon as I got out of the car, I heard a voice behind me to attract my attention and let me know that he was there.... I turned my back to see who the fuck was that idiot and shit!!!

"Chris?!!"
I said in a weak voice, shocked by what I saw. I mean, after all these years, I thought he was still in prison after everything he had done.... I made sure he rotted there.
He was sitting on a rock, leaning back giant the lighthouse behind him...he was different and looked like an old man with a bushy beard and stern features.... His eyes were flying with sparks and for a moment you realized that he wasn't there just to talk.

"Yep, Chris...the one you destroyed just because you could"
he said with look of Hate.

"but how?....
you're supposed to be in prison now....You've been sentenced to 15 years in prison!!"
I said that and I'm trying to understand what's going on.

"Let's just say I'm tired of sitting there while you enjoy your life and achieve your dreams, so I decided to try to pull you to the hell with me and here we are."
He said that while looking at me with a malicious smile.

"You deserve everything that happened to you, and what you are doing now will put you in a bigger problem."

"I am ready to die or be imprisoned for the rest of my life, but after I give you your share of pain.... I mean, you are not a good person in the end, and bad people are like us should be punished, right? "
Chris said this while eating from a bag of nuts in his hand.

"What do you want exactly?"
I said that while trying to hide my anxiety and fear at that moment. The last thing I wanted was to appear afraid in front of that idiot.

"Not now. Let's wait for the special guest... When that person arrives, we will talk seriously. Don't worry. I'm sure our guest is on the way and will be here at any moment... for now enjoying the view.....uhh, How much I love the smell of fresh air here, and the sound of the violent waves almost smashing the rocks... It's like music, can you hear this, Sam?"
Chris said with dirty smile that made me panic and it was clear... a voice in my head was telling me that something bad was going to happen and that the guest he was talking about was the same person that I would do anything to make sure. She's out of this circus.

jesus....please no

.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 417 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...
468K 12.9K 36
FreenBecky AU Love - Hate - Healing Story Between The Mafia/CEO Boss And Her Innocent Personal Assistant.🔺short updates🔺happy ending 🔺read warning...
41K 2.3K 51
Sam and Mon has a daughter Becky who gets into danger and Freen Sam's twin brother's daughter. Could Freen be able to save Becky. Do they love each o...
158K 6K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...