Hummingbird | Peter Parker

By MK31307

Rey had the best life in the first five years of her life, but that was until HYDRA killed her mother and kid... More

Radha Irani Stark Rogers AKA Hummingbird
Mood Boards I
Mood Boards II
Prologue
Act I | Raised in Shadows
Act I Cast
Chapter 1 | The First Christmas
Chapter 2 | Forest of Childhood
Chapter 3 | Hijacked by Hydra
Chapter 4 | 2012?
Act II | The Rise of Humminbird and Sparrow
Act II Cast
Chapter 1 | When I became we
Chapter 2 | The Final Goodbye
Chapter 3 | No Retreat, No Surrender!
Chapter 4 | Humminbird and Sparrow AKA A.D.O.R.B.s
Act III | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Act III Cast
Chapter 1 | Mace Windu
Chapter 2 | Mission 'Keep an eye on Daddy dearest'
Chapter 3 | Hospital Brake Out
Chapter 4 | MacBook store
Chapter 5 | HYDRA's base
Chapter 6 | The Flacon
Chapter 7 | The Winter Soldier
Chapter 8 | Fury and Memory Wiping
Chapter 9 | Confessions
Chapter 10 | Project Insight
Chapter 11 | Secrets Have Secrets
Act IV | Avenger: Hummingbird
Act IV Cast
Chapter 2 | Haunting past
A.D.O.R.B.s level
Chapter 3 | Therapy
Chapter 4 | Harry Osborn
Chapter 5 | A little chat over boba
Act V | Avengers: Age of Ultron
Act V Cast
Chapter 1 | Rescue
Chapter 2 | AC/DC vs BTS
Chapter 3 | Party
Chapter 4 | Ultron
Chapter 5 | The strongest metal on earth
Chapter 6 | Florida Mission 05
Chapter 7 | The Barton family?
Chapter 8 | The Tractor No One Can Fix
Chapter 9 | Evolve
Chapter 10 | The Cradle Chase
Chapter 11 | Vision
Chapter 12 | What's Laputa doing here?

Chapter 1 | Dropping the bomb

18 2 0
By MK31307

◈◉◈

Rey:

Jay:

2015

Rey, Jay, Steve and Sam spent the last four months looking for Bucky but found no trace. Rey knew about the tracker in Bucky's metal arm but Rey knew that Bucky would have gotten rid of it by now. Eventually, Steve settled in the Avenger's Tower looking for an apartment in Brooklyn along with Natasha. The Avengers had started to take down HYDRA bases looking for Loki's Sceptre. Rey had informed Fury about the two enhanced HYDRA made using the Sceptre's power to do so.

Steve and Natasha often went on missions with the Avengers and yet they made enough time for Rey and Jay. The two of them had been staying at Gwen's place with the permission of her father, Captain George Stacy. Gwen and her dad live in a small villa between two large buildings. Gwen had her own studio to record and play music. Rey and Gew spent most of their time after Gwen's school in the studio playing and making music.

Rey and Steve talked about how they would tell the other Avengers about Rey being his and Tony's daughter without freaking Tony or the other Avengers out. Rey was not sure how to say it without making it sound weird after all Rey was born just two years after Tony. But what scared Rey the most was not whether Tony or the Avengers would freak out or not it was whether they would accept her or not.

Since almost all HYDRA's files were out the Avengers probably had seen her records and footage. Would they blame her for what she did? Or would they understand and accept her instead of shunning her? Natasha and Steve did their best to assure Rey that the Avengers would love her, but she still was not sure about her chances after her reputation and did not want to get her hopes up. 

Rey and Jay sat at the back of the car and Natasha in the passenger seat as Steve drove to the Avengers tower. He occasionally stole glances from the two teens through the rearview mirror. Rey's 'Inner Peace 🕊☮' playlist played through the speakers of the car. The songs in the playlist were the ones that calmed her. Music, in general, kept her calm and sane.

Steve looked at the rearview mirror and saw Rey singing to the lyrics of the song that was playing in whispers. He also saw her scratching the back of her palm harshly on the verge of pealing her skin off. Steve had picked up that Rey did that when she was nervous or scared.

"Rey, stop doing that." Steve said getting his daughter's attention who immediately stopped scratching "We talked about this, Babydoll. The doctor said you'll have to put the cream all your life you don't stop doing that."

"I know. I just..." Rey struggled to say before she let out a heavy sigh looking down.

"Honey, don't worry — they're gonna love you." Natasha assured her.

"I know, Nat but what if he doesn't?" Rey asked. Steve and Natasha exchanged looks knowing exactly who she was talking about.

"Sweetie, Tony may take a while to process it and warm up to you but he'll love you. We know it." Natasha said looking back at Rey who gave her a small smile before looking out the window. Natasha sighed before looking at Jay who was looking at Rey with a worried look.

"We love you, Babydoll." Steve said.

"I know." Rey said before going back to singing in whispers.

Steve pulled up in the garage Rey and Jay were amazed at the amount of cars in it causing Steve and Natasha to smirk. What caught Rey's eye was a black freshly polished 1982 Harley-Davidson FXR 1340 Super Glide II.

"You like it, Babydoll?" Steve asked from the elevator. Rey turned to her dad to see the three of them at the elevator waiting for it.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." Rey said looking back at the bike before heading to them as the elevator dinged.

"Welcome, Captain Rogers, Miss Romanoff. I see you have brought company." said a voice in a British accent "Should I inform the others you are here?" it asked as the doors opened.

"Hello to you too, J.A.R.V.I.S. Where are they?" Natasha asked as they walked in.

"They are all at the penthouse." J.A.R.V.I.S. said before addressing Rey and Jay. "What are your names if you don't mind me asking?" he asked

"I'm Rey and he's Jay." Rey introduced them pointing her thumbs at herself and Jay.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. take us to the penthouse," Steve said and the elevator started to move. As the elevator came to a stop Rey grabbed Steve's arm he gave her hand a comforting squeeze as she hugged his arm.

The elevator door opened and there they were. The Avengers. (minus Steve and Nat) They all looked up at them before they smiled Rodey and Thor were sitting at a bar drinking beer to celebrate the latest win. Clint and Bruce discussed the data they got from the HYDRA's base they had taken down. Tony and Pepper were sitting on the couch talking as Tony sipped on a daiquiri.

The first to speak was Clint "Whoa... Here come the power couple." he teased.

"Who have you got there, Captain?" Thor asked looking at Rey and Jay.

"She's uh..." Steve hesitated as he scratched the back of his head as he looked at Rey who looked up at him and gulped as she looked at the heors.

"She's his daughter and he's her friend." Natasha said shortly pointing her thumb at the two teens. To say that they were all shocked would be an understatement. Tony, Thor and Rodey choked on their drinks, Clint and Bruce nearly dropped the iPads they were holding and Pepper stared at Rey trying to identify the resemblance between her and Steve.

"His what?" Tony asked.

"Our d- daughter." Steve said meekly as Rey's breath started to hitch she had started to panic.

"Our?" Bruce asked before looking at the assassin next to Steve. "Is she your's too?" he asked.

"God's sake, no!" Natasha exclaimed.

"Rey, it's okay." Steve told her squeezing her hand.

"It's best they hear it from you." Jay told her placing a hand on their shoulders.

"I- I'm Radha Irani Stark Rogers." Rey said only shocking them further Tony paled at the information wondering if she was his daughter. Is that what Steve meant by 'our daughter'? Tony could see similarities between Rey, Steve and himself. Rey had Tony's hair and eyes along with a few facial features "I was made in a lab at Stark Industries and was born in 1972."

"How are you my daughter then?!" Tony yelled standing up. Rey flinched and looked down as tears welled up in her eyes at his sharp tone.

"Tony, she's already scared." Pepper whispered to Tony only for him to hear.

"I- I'm sorry. I was the eleventh test subject. The other ten died before birth it was after the tenth did the scientists realised that they needed stem cells of a healthy baby." Rey said still looking at her feet she eyes looked up at Tony as her head stayed low. "It was the stem cells in your DNA that were used." Rey said.

"Which makes you..." Pepper gasped. "His daughter too."

"What's Rogers got to do with this?" Tony asked harshly again. Rey looked back down before side-glancing at Steve.

"Tony-"

"What's he got to do with this?!" Tony yelled. Rey flinched as she silently cried.

"Hey! Watch your tone!" Jay snapped placing a hand on Rey's shoulder.

"He- I- I- Popa Howard wanted t- to have a p- part of Dad c- c- close to him so he used the b-blood from blood tests a- after the SSS was injected into him." Rey said. "They bonded three DNA's to design me."

"This can't be true." Tony sighed as he ran his hands through his hair something Rey too did a lot.

"It is." said a voice from behind them. The elevator doors opened and Nick Fury and Agent Hill walked out.

"Nick?" Rey asked.

"Won't call me Mace Windu?" he asked Rey looked down. Hill walked over to Tony and handed him a tablet. On it was a PDF of Rey's HYDRA file with all her training and mission experience records and pictures from when she was taken to HYDRA after they killed their mother.

Tony scanned the documents up and down not missing a single word before passing the tablet to Pepper who read it before passing it around the room. Reading Rey's file thoroughly Pepper realised Rey had been through things children her age should not go through. Her mother was killed when she was only five, she was taken away from her family. HYDRA threatened to kill her grandparent so she could do their bidding.

She was put under cryosleep at the age of ten. After waking up she worked under HYDRA for three years she later found out her grandparents were already dead and HYDRA was feeding her lies. Reading her past the Avengers could not help but feel sympathetic towards the girl. She and Jay were given guest rooms for the night while the Avengers along with Fury and Hill discussed.

Rey lay in bed staring at the ceiling while Jay sat new to her. Both of them were unable to sleep, they could not until they knew Tony's decision. Jay told Rey that she could hear them talk if V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. hacked into the sound system. But Rey refused to do it and said she did not want to eavesdrop on the meeting and that Steve and Natasha would anyway tell her Tony's decision.

Tony sat silently while the Avengers talked about Rey. He was still getting over the shock that he had a daughter. One that was really close to his parents. Rey and her mother were claimed dead in a fire in 1977. It was why Howard turned cold when Tony was seven years old. Tony never really thought that his dad loved him and he did not want his kids in the future to see him the same way he saw his father. What he did not know was that he was already a father, or that his daughter had been tormented by HYDRA for most of her life.

"I want to run a paternity test." Tony said. The room went quiet they all looked at Tony shocked that those were the first he uttered.

"Tony, how can you think she's lying about this?" Steve objected.

"Because there are no such documents in the Stark Industries database." Tony said. "And it's not that I don't believe her. I just wanna confirm."

"You can do anything if she's not willing to, Tony." Pepper said. "And is it right to do it? I mean, she's already been through a lot." Pepper said in concern for the young girl.

"Yeah." Clint agreed "Besides she looks like you, she has the same hair and eyes."

"Bruce?" Tony asked looking at his lab partner who pursed his lips.

"Banner." Steve said sternly.

"I don't know, Cap. I think I'm with Tony." Bruce said "We should run a few tests on her she's been experimented on, maybe we can help her if something-"

"She is perfectly normal!" Steve snapped. They all looked shocked at the Captain raising his voice he rarely did it. "There is nothing wrong with her. She is perfectly normal." he said more calmly.

"Steve..." Natasha sighed softly as she placed a hand on Steve's and gave it a light squeeze. "I know as her dad it's hard for you to admit it out loud but  even you know that she is not normal."

"You will not do anything to her if she doesn't agree." Steve said and with that, he left. He stepped into the elevator "Take me to the guest floor, J.A.R.V.I.S." the doors closed and the elevator went down.

Jay had fallen asleep on the bed while Rey sat on the couch working on her laptop. She was working on a new serum, that was supposed to heal wounds quickly. Till now Rey only got it to heal small wounds completely, it only healed major wounds temporarily and the wounds would reopen.

"What are you working on?" Steve asked from the door. Rey did not look away from the screen as she typed.

"A new serum, for healing." Rey said.

"Does it work?" he asked as he walked over to her and sat down.

"Only on small wounds so far. The major wounds start to reopen after a while." Rey said.

"You'll figure it out."

"I will." Rey said confidently before smiling when the window popped up saying 'Results 62.6% positive.' "It's getting better." before closing her laptop and putting it away and turning to Steve reading his expression.

She saw sadness and slight guilt "What'd he say?"

"He and Banner want to run a few tests." Rey looked away nodding in understatement. "Paternity test being one of them."

"I knew this would happen." she said.

"You're okay with it?" Steve asked slightly shocked.

"I'm both of your daughters that won't change." Rey said "The test results will be positive and I know that." Steve smiled he placed a loose strand of her hair behind her ear before cupping her cheek and leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"I'm always here for you, Babydoll — 'til the end of the line." he said.

"I know."

"Get some sleep, Babydoll."

"Goodnight, Dheaidí."

"Goodnight, Babydoll." Steve gave her one last smile before closing the door and sighing sadly he went to his room and laid in bed but could not sleep knowing that Rey was not either. Sure, he told her to go to sleep but even he knew she would not be able to.

༻༺ ✬ ༻༺

A/N:

Hey guys, I'm at the end of Avengers: AOU. It's now or never, folks. Will Pietro live or not? It's up to you. You can choose in Act IV | Avenger: Hummingbird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.5K 56
Thor x fem!reader ⚠️CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH EDITING⚠️ She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being born with a genetic mutation - as her da...
Enigma By Rayne

Fanfiction

7.8K 368 18
❝ If I ever say no to a fight, I've been kidnapped by aliens and replaced with one. ❞ Casey Banks knew that what happened to her was wrong: evil, eve...
68.8K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 1. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...
1.4K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...