A Mistaken Love Affair (2018)

By mechanic_lady

Jessie is very much attracted to her best friend's brother, Rigs. But why not? He is good looking, hot, an ar... More

2018 Story Line-Up
CHAPTER 1: RODRIGO NAVARRO
CHAPTER 2: JESSICA LOUISE MENDEZ
CHAPTER 3: STEP-UP, GIRL
CHAPTER 5: Old Feeling

CHAPTER 4: A KISS

118 3 0
By mechanic_lady

Kung nakita ko man ang tila panggigilalas sa kanyang mukha ay binalewala ko lamang.  I lived for more than ten years in a Westernized country with culture different how it worked here.  I indulge in some petting and hot make-out.  But nothing more.  I value myself just like Maria Clara did.  Without a ring on my finger, I would never give myself to anyone.  Kaya ang mga failed relationship ko ay dahil sa hindi ko raw pagtitiwala sa kanila.

But maybe it wasn't the trust.  Maybe it's because I like someone else better that I like them.

And he was standing in front of me.  And before I stopped myself, I was walking towards him and it was damn too late for him to evade my kiss.  His shock was momentary because I tiptoed and claimed his lips as if I owned him.  His warm mouth, his sexy lips---I was taking it, claiming it, and owning it as if I was the rightful owner.  As if we belong to this kind of intimate coupling of our mouth, I must have heard his groan of protest, of his disbelief what was happening, but I ignored it and instead lock my arms around his neck as I kissed him even more passionately.  I never felt this kind of heat travelling from the tip of my hair to my toes.  I hoped he would hold me because I felt I was going to fall.

ONGOING PREORDERING WITH FREE VVIP ACCESS

📌 Year 2024 new preordering in hardbound bundle
📌 PROMO form is available until January 31 ONLY
📌 REGULAR PREORDERING after January 31
📌 FULL PAYMENT/INSTALLMENT
📌 SOLD AS BUNDLE only (With You Softbound/Hardbound)
📌 AVAILABLE IN VVIP 2 membership

E-book at www.nobelista.com

TO ORDER: www.facebook.com/mechanicladypublication 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.9K 37
(sequel to THE LATE BLOOMER and THE ASSISTANT) Isang taon ang nakararaan nagkaroon ng one night encounter sina Gabby Roman at Jaime Diamante. Pareho...
239K 7.4K 42
Pagkatapos ng Traje de Boda, sundan naman ninyo itong The Wedding, pero wala silang koneksiyon sa isa' isa. LOL.
735K 23.8K 139
cover photo (credits to the rightful owner) A feel good romance series about how a group of girl friends found the men they were all destined to be w...
85.4K 3.2K 10
Even in her depressed and slightly drunk state, maliwanag kay Eva ang matinding atraksyong naramdaman para sa estranghero na nag-rescue sa kanya mula...