πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ | ππ‰πŒ 𝐅𝐅 [οΏ½...

By havennoelle

πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... More

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways
2: I Wanna Touch You
3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension
4: I Know You Feel It Too
5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
8: My Sexy New Assistant
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
13: Savor & Fuck
14: Edging At The Office
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
16: Friday Feels
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
19: Loving You & Ruining You
20: Worth The Celebration
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]

[THANK YOU]

1K 41 16
By havennoelle

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

<3333333

A LITTLE NOTE OF THANKS:

Wow, I don't even know where to start!

I truly hope you all loved and enjoyed this story, and that it sparked a little joy in your life. I hope you immersed yourself in it and forgot about reality for a while; we all need that sometimes.

Thank you for your reads, comments, votes, messages, follows, etc., it means the world. I felt encouraged as I wrote on, seeing all of your love.

So please, let this be your encouragement...if you wanna write a BTS fanfiction, any fanfiction, or any story, write!!! It can be on your own time, but just write your ideas down and let them come to life.

I think since I'm such a Jimin bias, it was easy for me to articulate him into a certain type of character.

EXPLANATIONS/OTHER REMARKS:

Did you have any questions about anything as you read on? Anything about any of the characters, storyline, etc.? I'll try my best to answer them for you!

And I hope you didn't take the story too seriously; it was quite literally made up...everything in it.

I also hope that you saw the character growth in all of the characters, especially Y/N and Jimin. Since it was my third time writing a made-up story, I hope my writing could articulate that character development.

Second to last...I hope this story gave you butterflies and goosebumps or got your toes curling at least once. It was a mature story...I hope you understand.

Finally, if you happen to catch any grammar issues, spelling mistakes, or anything like that in my story, please go easy on me! I edit all of the time, catching things I didn't before, so I'll probably end up finding it...because I'm so damn OCD, lol!

Well...I guess that's it! I may or may not come back and add more to this note but for now...THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Wishing you all the best in life and that all of your dreams come true! 🧸🫰🏹

~~~

A/N: BORAHAE! BORAHAE! BORAHAE! 💜

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[359 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 32.5K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
42K 1.7K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
127K 4.4K 42
[°‒●3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARD●‒°] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
126K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...