๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง...

By LITTLEME-

"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ & ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ’ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ“ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ” | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ• | ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ– | ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ— | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ |๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ |๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž & ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค

696 17 8
By LITTLEME-

Youtube Video

Charlotte: Hey guys welcome back to the channel or if you're new here hi! I'm Charlotte or you can just call me Char, and welcome to my little corner of the internet! For today's video, I have my boyfriend, Jack here with me-

Jack's eyes move away from looking at Charlotte, waving and shooting a quick hey at the camera with a smile plastered on his face.

Charlotte (contd): and we're doing a little Q&A & for you guys. So, I asked you guys to send me some questions and I've picked out a few for Jack and I to answer for you guys. A big thanks to anyone who sent in a question, now Jack are you ready?

Charlotte turns to look at Jack smiling brightly at him excited to have him here and on camera with her. Jack sends the same smile back to Charlotte before turning back to the camera.

Jack: Yes I'm super ready for this. Let's do it!

Jack rubs his hands together clapping once ready to get started, Charlotte giggling at Jack's readiness.

Charlotte: Okay so the first question from @Lilianareads asks, How and when did you guys meet? Do you want to answer this one or should I take this one?

Jack: Umm... I could answer this one. So pretty much I first saw Charlotte while the team and I were doing warm-ups before a game against the Buffalo Sabres. She was sitting with Emilie and they were doing something for a video, but I just felt something pulling me to look at her, so that's what I did and eventually she looked back at me. We ended up talking and meeting up to hang out later on.

They look at each other and Jack goes to hold Charlotte's pinkie, cheesing while reminiscing on the night he first saw Charlotte. He can't believe that that night he would be meeting his future girlfriend and someone he loves spending time with.

Charlotte: Yup. I went into the game that night barely knowing a thing about hockey. Thankfully, Em gave me a pretty basic lesson on everything to at least make the game fun for me. I also went in not expecting to catch eyes with anyone, let alone a hockey player on the ice. It kinda caught me off guard, but it was probably one of the best nights ever.

By the end of what she's saying, Charlotte's voice goes giddy with joy just talking about the night that started it all. Everything about that night felt like it came straight out of a book and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Jack was like a built-in boyfriend and best friend all in one. She wouldn't have met him if it wasn't for that book publishing company that had invited her and Emilie to the Devils game.

Charlotte: Jacky, you wanna read this one?

Jack nods his head and Charlotte passes over the phone after pulling up the next question.

Jack: Okay so this is from @amelialovesjhughes, Who reached out first? Can I answer this one Lotte? Also, love the username!

Charlotte: Yeah go ahead and Amelia that's a perfect username!

Charlotte and Jack laugh at the shared approval of the username, but once that subsides, she smiles wide, remembering how the morning after the game she'd left her phone downstairs and Em had told her to think about whether or not she was gonna DM Jack. That morning, Em took matters into her own hands and if she hadn't done that, Charlotte truly doesn't know what would've happened.

Jack: The morning after the game, I was talking to Luke about if it was ever gonna be possible to find Charlotte. While we were talking about it I got an Instagram notification that Lotte had DM me and I was over the moon and thought it was impossible that it even happened while I was talking about her. Emilie had been the one to initiate Lotte and I's communication, but then after that, it was all Charlotte.

Jack looks over to Charlotte and sees her nodding her head covering her eyes, with a pinkish tint covering her face at his answer to the question. He places his hand over her arms and tries to pull them off.

Jack: Aww guys look she's embarrassed. Don't be embarrassed, pretty girl.

Making a pouty face at her after pulling her hands away from her face, Jack leans over the center console a little, giving her a quick peck on the lips, and her face only reddens more. He whispers something in her ear and she recovers a little before Jack passes her her phone back to ask the next question.

Charlotte: This next question is from @Kaceylikestoread and she asks, did you know who the other was before you met?

Jack: I didn't know who Charlotte was until she DM'd me and I saw who she was when I took a peak at her Instagram. Honestly, I wish I would've known who she was sooner cause she's amazing at what she does.

Charlotte: Aww thank you, honey! So I only knew whatever Em had told me about him when she was trying to help me learn about hockey and the Devils. I only knew his name, jersey number, and a little bit about his role on the team, but that's about it.

Their hands meet at the center console and interlace, Jack laying a kiss on her hand, before putting both their interlocked hands to rest on the console. She passed her phone to Jack so he could read the next question.

Jack: @nhl_jhughesfan asks Have you met Jack's family? Has Jack met yours?

Charlotte: I have met his family. Luke and Quinn were kind enough to invite me to the Hughes Bowl in Vancouver. It was to surprise Jack and they had also just really wanted to meet me and thought that that would be the best time since Jim and Ellen would also be there for the game. They've all been amazing to me and I love them!

Jack: I haven't met Lotte's parents, but I would love to meet them soon since they have an amazing daughter and I'm sure they would be just as amazing.

Charlotte: Okay so this next question is a bit of a long one, but a good one. @Jarlottefan asks, do you guys spend a lot of time together? How do you guys balance your relationship when you're busy?

Jack: Wait, is that like a ship name for us? It has a nice ring to it.

Charlotte nods and they end up laughing at the idea of that being their ship name. Seeing their names merged brings a warm feeling to them, knowing that people have already come up with a name for them and this is the first time they've become aware of it.

Jack: I guess I could answer this one since we both would probably have the same answer. We try to spend as much time together as we can, or at least whenever we both find a chance to. The answer to the second question is also pretty similar. We balance our relationship by just having a common understanding that we both have moments where we might be super busy and aren't able to respond to a text or a call quickly, but we're patient with each other. Whenever we can make time for each other we just jump at the chance to go on a date or spend the day together if possible.

Charlotte: I couldn't have answered it better myself honestly. As Jack said, we work together and understand that we love our jobs and we respect that, and at any free chance we get, we'll spend time together since we don't know when we'll have another chance to. Only having been together for a month, we still face challenges or obstacles, but this is just what works best for us.

Nodding his head, they both look over at each other smiling at their shared feelings of how they've been making their relationship work in the last month they've been together. They don't want to claim to Charlotte's viewers that they have a picture-perfect relationship with no difficulties since they're still fairly new as a couple. There are things they're still working on and there's no shame in that.

Charlotte: There are only two other questions left once I ask this one so we're almost done. Are you up for it Jacky?

Jack: Yeah, for sure!

Charlotte: Alrighty @ellenhughes says I love you both! Love you too Queen Ellen! She asks What was your first impression of each other?

Jack: Was it actually my mom who sent that question in? If it was, Mom I love you too! That's a really good question and I'm excited to tell you guys. When I first saw Lotte, I couldn't stop looking at her. She was absolutely beautiful and looked great in a Devils jersey. Since I was in the middle of warm-ups I didn't know what to do because I wanted to talk to her and at least ask for her number or Instagram, but I clearly couldn't because I was getting ready for a game. When I got to talk to her, it was like, how could she be any more amazing?

Charlotte: Look at you being all cute, pretty boy. Blushing and everything too!

Jack: Yeah of course I mean there's a really pretty girl sitting next to me and I just told her she's looked beautiful since the first moment I saw her.

Charlotte's face starts to heat up and her hands go to cover her cheeks trying to cool down the redness of her cheeks. She can't believe Jack is even real. What did she do to deserve someone like him? She has absolutely no idea, but she's grateful for him nonetheless. She leans in to kiss his cheek, now causing him to blush as a result.

Charlotte: Jack stop it my face is getting hot and it's not just because the heat is on in this car. Okay, so my first impression of Jack was that he was cute and I couldn't believe he was even looking at me at first. I thought that he looked really good in his gear and red is his color so there's that. Talking to him was even better because I just really liked how he likes it when I get carried away and ramble. He's just such a great guy, Jim and Ellen raised amazing boys, and my Jacky is amazing!

Charlotte's eyes look right at him as she says the last sentence of her answer, leaving Jack blushing at her admission that he looks great in his gear and red. She's never said that to him personally so the fact that she did it in her video was enough to make him act like a schoolboy who talked to a girl for the first time. He truly loves hearing her ramble because it just makes her so much cuter. His ex always talked or texted in a very quick and straight-to-the-point way, leaving their conversations to feel one-sided and robotic.

Charlotte: Alright everyone so we're at the last two questions of the video. These questions are actually from two people who begged me to include them in this video. I know they're gonna be watching this, so you know who you are and I'm not responsible for anything that happens to you both after this.

Confusion covers Jack's features trying to think who these questions could be from as Charlotte tries to keep in the laughter that's ready to spill through her lips. Clearly whoever these questions are from someone they both know. With a few more seconds of thought, Jack was able to piece two and two together.

Jack: Oh my god it's from Luke and Quinn isn't it?

At this point, Charlotte breaks out into fits of laughter at the disbelief on Jack's face. Of course, his brothers begged Charlotte to put in whatever questions they came up with. They love to bother Jack by using Charlotte since they know he'll react more civilly and a lot nicer than he usually would if Char wasn't acting as the middleman, or should he say, middle woman. Once she recovers, Charlotte takes a deep breath to ask Jack the questions from his brothers.

Charlotte: Yup they texted and called me at least a dozen times begging me to use their questions. I caved and decided to add them to the end of this video so they would leave me alone.

Jack: Let's get this over with cause I know those two idiots came up with something dumb to ask.

Charlotte: Okay so I'm gonna ask Luke's question first. I don't know if this is a question more than it is a request but he says, can you ask Jack to be nicer to me? He's usually so mean to me and he acts like I'm a little kid when I'm taller than him. If anything I should be treating him like a little kid because the guy is way shorter than me. Also, I love Charlotte more than you. Is there anything you'd like to say to him, Jack?

Charlotte sometimes felt a little jealous of the closeness the Hughes brothers share. Being an only child, she didn't have someone close to her age at home that she could be this close with. Now that she's dating Jack, Luke and Quinn treat her like a sister, which helps the jealousy subside, but she couldn't deny that it still got to her a little bit. Her parents never really thought about giving her another sibling since they were focused on their careers and making sure they could give only the best to Charlotte.

Jack: Well to anyone who doesn't know, Luke is my little brother who lives with me and plays on the Devils with me. Luke first off, I'm 5'11 and you're like 6'2, so relax cause I'm not that short. I'm only mean to you when you don't clean up after yourself. Stop acting like I don't cook for you every day since if I gave you the chance, you'd burn the whole house down. It's kinda unfair that you love Lotte more when I've had to deal with you for twenty years.

Charlotte: Jack don't worry I'm sure he's only joking about loving me more. You're his big brother, and I'm sure he appreciates any time you cook for him. Thank you for protecting all your neighbors from Luke and his ability to possibly burn the house down.

Charlotte: Now let's get on to Quinn's question. He asks, Rowdy, how did you pull a girl like Charlotte? I also know for a fact that she's more of a Canucks fan than she is a Devils fan. Charlotte is an honorary Hughes now and probably my favorite other than Mom and Dad of course. Love you Jacky poo!

Slapping his hand over his face, Jack and Charlotte can't hold back their laughter. Luke and Quinn can be quite the characters when it comes to each other and this was the perfect example of that.

Charlotte: I just want to say, thank you Quinn for calling me an honorary Hughes and calling me your favorite because Jimmy and Queen Ellen are just out of this world amazing and I could never compare to them!

Jack: Now for anyone who doesn't know this either, Quinn is my older brother and he lives up in Vancouver since he plays for the Canucks. That's a great question Quinn and I just want you to know that I have no clue how I was able to pull someone as amazing as Charlotte. I'm gonna be asking myself that for a long time. She is, and only ever will be, a Devils fan since it's my team and I guess Luke can be a bonus. I could second the honorary Hughes fact because she fits right in with us without a doubt. Luke and Quinn now leave my girlfriend alone or you're gonna scare her away.

Charlotte: Well guys that's it for today's video! If you want to see any more videos from us, please let me know down below in the comments and also what it is that you'd like to see. Jack, is there anything you'd like to say?

Jack: Yeah... uh... thank you guys for the questions, I had a lot of fun doing this with Lotte and I wouldn't mind doing something else again. Also don't forget to subscribe to my beautiful girlfriend if you liked this video!

Charlotte: You're too kind, pretty boy! If Jack says to subscribe then I guess you gotta subscribe. Thank you, guys, for watching, remember I love you all, and I'll see you guys in the next one. Jack helped me with this one...

Jack and I take our intertwined hands, take them apart, and move them both to cover the camera lens before Charlotte takes her other hand and turns off the camera. Charlotte and Jack let out a breath and turn to each other with bright smiles on their faces and they meet each other at the center console. Once their faces move in closer, their lips meet in a kiss. They were happy to finally have recorded a video together and answered a few questions for all the wandering and curious eyes on their relationship.

instagram

liked by jackhughes and 230,145 others
charlottemitchell new video with my bf you should go check it out 🤭♡

jarlottefan OMG she picked my question for this video and they said they loved the ship name!! i could die happy now 😭😭 jarlotte
liked by charlottemitchell and jackhughes

gabi.briar yesss my favorite couple 😍 #jarlotte
↪️ emiliegavin no don't say that I just lost my lover 😭😭
↪️ charlottemitchell @emiliegavin you haven't lost me babe trust 😘🤞🏻

_quinnhughes guysss look it's the honorary hughes #charisbetterthanjack #jarlotte
↪️ lhughes_06 she's a real one for letting us be apart of it #ilovechar #jarlotte
↪️ charlottemitchell @lhughes_06 you guys just wouldn't leave me alone so don't start with that shit
↪️ lhughes_06 @_quinnhughes quinny she's being mean to me 😣
↪️ jackhughes @lhughes_06 @_quinnhughes leave my gf alone please 🙏🏻

jackhughes i had so much fun making this video with my pretty girl ❤️
↪️ charlottemitchell i had just as much fun with my pretty boy ❤️
↪️ lhughes_06 BARF 🤢

lilianareads did anyone see how they looked at each other?!? god i'm so single and lonely 😩😭
↪️ tias.library no literally!! i love them so much like you can see how happy they make each other 🥹
↪️ emmalovesjh.cm i'm a huge fan of both and seeing them together brings me so much joy ❤️
liked by charlottemitchell and jackhughes

view all 707 comments
~

liked by charlottemitchell and 435,735 others
jackhughes filmed a vid with my gf on her channel go check it out 😎🤍

amelialovesjhughes my question was picked! I love them both sm 😭 #jarlotte
liked by jackhughes and charlottemitchell

trevorzegras my man doesn't need me anymore 😭 #charstolejackfromme #jarlotte
↪️ _quinnhughes thank god i don't have to deal with you anymore zegras
↪️ jackhughes @trevorzegras don't listen to quinn, i still love you man

colecaufield he's a taken man people #jarlotte
↪️ lhughes_06 he managed to pull a girl before quinn 😂 #quinnislonely #jarlotte
↪️ _quinnhughes @lhughes_06 last time i checked you haven't pulled a girl either dumbass 🙄
↪️ lhughes_06 @_quinnhughes well you're older than me so you've had more chances to pull and still can't 🖕🏻
↪️ jackhughes @lhughes_06 @_quinnhughes stop fighting in my comments losers

charlottemitchell the most fun i've had making a video ❤️
↪️ jackhughes i would do it again a million times over ❤️
↪️ lhughes_06 @_quinnhughes we need our own gf's ffs 😔
↪️ _quinnhughes @lhughes_06 from what i hear you already have someone lukey 😏
↪️ jackhughes @_quinnhughes thanks a lot asshole now luke is chasing me around the house
↪️_quinnhughes @jackhughes have fun with that!

nhl_jhughes they are couple goals 😩 how can i find someone like this? asking for a friend 😭 #jarlotte
↪️ jhughesismine she's not even pretty. he can do so much better than her
↪️ jhughes_cmitchellfan @jhughesismine stop being so negative. they're clearly happy together and don't need you're input on their relationship
liked by jackhughes, charlottemitchell, lhughes_06 and _quinnhughes

view all 850 comments

~
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
Hi lovely humans! Here's another chapter for this week I hope you enjoyed it. This was the format that I felt would be easier to read through to make it feel a little bit like a youtube video. The instagram posts were a bonus thing I felt like adding to this chapter since it related to the video. Thank you so much for reading and thank you for over 8.4k reads!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.7K 31
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
39.8K 1.1K 33
๏น’โชฉโชจ๏น’in which she realises it was him all along ๏น’โชฉโชจ๏น’ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™š๐™จ x oc social media & irl ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด! no1 in #nhl ! no1 in #njdev...
6.1K 165 9
In which Adelaide and her childhood best friend, Luke Hughes, meet again after years apart.
119K 1.4K 40
what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils game and one player catches her eye