โ› ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐”๐„๐’ โœ โ”...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘... More

| trust issues
| i ; jujutsu high
| ii ; binding vow
| iii ; yuta okkotsu
| iv ; invisible veil
| v ; haiba clan
| vi ; shadow of the sun
| vii ; shadows of the past
| viii ; blood and shadow
| ix ; murderer's tale
| x ; geto suguru
| xi ; night parade of a hundred demons
| xii ; goodbye rika
| xiii ; new years
| xiv ; date night
| xv ; without you
| xvi : happiness and grief
| xvii ; pandora's box
| xviii ; conflicting devils
| xix ; conquering of the devil
| xx ; shadow bearers
| xxi ; from kyoto to tokyo
| xxii ; kyoto goodwill event
| xxiii ; let the games begin
| xxiv ; wrath of union
| xxv ; aftermath
| xxvi ; shibuya
| xxvii ; sealed and gone
| xxviii ; the sorcerer killer
| xxix ; lose yourself
| xxx ; return my fallen angel
| xxxi ; guilty conscience
| xxxii ; tomb of the star corridor
| xxxiii ; set off
| xxxiv ; sendai colony
| xxxv ; the end of an era
| xxxvi ; foreshadow
| xxxvii ; another one bites the dust
| xxxviii ; to gain something, you must lose something
| xxxix ; before you go
| xxxx ; the battle for power
| xxxxi ; goodbye, nacht
| xxxxii : feel me
| xxxxiii : one last conversation
| xxxxiv ; broken hearts
| xxxxv ; battle of the greatest
| xxxxvi ; the fall of the honoured one
| xxxxvii ; trump card
| xxxxviii ; the final sacrifice
| xxxxix ; five stages of grief

| xxxxx ; found you

2.9K 131 134
By -ROLLINGSAMU

SEVEN YEARS LATER.
MARCH 7TH, 2026.

The bustling streets of Tokyo were crowded as everyone was eager to welcome the new season—Spring. The skies were clear and blue, a few clouds scattering across like specks. Smiled adorned on nearly everyone's faces as the streets of Tokyo were filled with the pink petals of the Cherry Blossom trees.

A man in his mid-twenties walked through the streets, keeping his head down. He stopped in his tracks upon reaching his destination. He looked up at the pick-up point, turning around to spot the people he was looking for.

"Fujiwara-sensei!!"

He turned to his left. A smile formed on his face as he raised his hand and waved, "There you are."

"Daisuke, can you hurry up?"

"Ugh, shut up, Mio. Not everyone is as energetic as you."

Mio, one of the two students under his care, grew annoyed and flipped him off. She turned to her teacher and exclaimed, "Fujiwara-sensei, Daisuke's being a bitch again!"

"Didn't Maki-san mention we should be calling him Okkotsu-sensei?" Daisuke, the other student, rolled his eyes while crossing his arms.

"Don't listen to Maki. I've already said, I'm no longer Okkotsu Yuta. I took my wife's name," Yuta explained with a bashful smile.

"Right!" Mio nodded her head. "Fujiwara-sensei, it's your birthday today, right? Daisuke and I got you a gift!"

"Oh?" Yuta tilted his head. "You didn't have to."

"How could we not? You're our favourite teacher!" Mio exclaimed.

"I'm your only teacher..."

"It doesn't matter!"

Yuta laughed, "What did you get me?"

"This!" Mio moved her arms in front, showing Yuta the gift in her hands. "Daisuke and I saw this in a pawnshop and it shone. I just knew we had to get it!"

Yuta's smile faltered as his eyebrows furrowed. He took a step forward, seeing the gift and recognised it nearly instantly. He shook his head, "That can't be possible."

"Hm?" Mio looked at him, confused. "What do you mean, sensei?"

"That necklace belongs to my wife," Yuta said. "I got this for her. The exact same one."

Yuta took the butterfly necklace from Mio, gently caressing the accessory in his hands. A caring smile appeared on his face as memories of Y/N resurfaced through his mind.

"Thank you," Yuta whispered and looked back at them. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

"What's our mission today, sensei?" Daisuke asked, getting to the point.

"Mission?" Yuta repeated. "There's no mission."

"Hah? Satoru told us that we had a mission," Daisuke said. "Did he lie to us?"

"He probably wanted the two of you to be with me on my birthday. I don't really celebrate my birthdays anymore," Yuta murmured, shrugging his shoulders.

Mio furrowed her eyebrows, "Why not?"

"It doesn't feel right celebrating it without my wife."

Daisuke and Mio shared looks before nodding their heads. Daisuke cleared his throat, "If you want to be alone, we can leave. If you want us here, we can stay for you."

Yuta laughed at his students, "I don't want to force you to stay with me. You're free to train or relax. I'll be heading back to the school. I have some reports to clear."

"We'll go back with you! I want to train with you again, sensei," Mio said, nodding her head.

Yuta smiled, "Let's head back then."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

Yuta stood by the stairs, watching Daisuke and Mio train in the clearing together. His arms were crossed across his chest as he watched their every move, trying to see where they were good at, and where they could improve on.

"Mio, you're not focusing," Yuta commented. "You're extremely open right now."

"Yeah. You're much easier to beat than usual," Daisuke agreed, brushing off the imaginary dirt from his uniform.

"Is something troubling you, Mio?" Yuta asked.

Mio sighed and flopped her arms around, "I can't say, sensei! It's rude of me!"

Yuta looked at Daisuke, who shrugged his shoulders in response. Yuta walked towards them and placed his hand on her shoulders, "You can tell me. I'm your teacher."

Mio frowned and sighed, "It's just... It's your birthday today and I'm just annoyed we can't gift you what you really want."

"What I really want?" Yuta repeated.

"Mio means your wife, sensei," Daisuke spoke, giving them a look.

"Who really is Fujiwara Y/N? All we've ever learned about your wife was that she rests here, with her tomb in the school," Mio told Yuta. "She was the strongest woman, but her life ended with a sacrifice."

Yuta stared at her before a smile broke out on his face, "That's right. My wife is my one and only. My wife was the strongest woman I've ever met, but with her great power, came horrible consequences. She was doomed to die no matter how many times she tried to avoid it, and when her life was nearing its end, she decided to leave with a sacrifice to save everyone else."

"How cruel..." Mio muttered. "The 2018 Shibuya Incident which led to the devastating Culling Game... How did you survive?"

"It was because of my wife," Yuta chuckled. "She was the only person that truly kept me going. It's been many years, but I miss her a lot. My heart still belongs to her."

Daisuke and Mio looked at their teacher in pity. Mio quickly hugged Yuta, dragging Daisuke with her, "You're the best, Yuta-sensei. I'm sorry that she had to leave."

Yuta smiled and patted their backs, "No need to be sorry. That's just how fate is. It allowed me to meet an amazing woman like her. It allowed me to love and be loved by her. That was more than enough, even if she was taken from me."

Daisuke cleared his throat, "We should go back to training. I'm sorry for how Mio behaved."

"You both are my precious students," Yuta said. "It's okay if you wanted to know more about me."

Daisuke ripped Mio away from Yuta and began preparing her for their training, "Come on, Mio. I still have to beat you."

"You've already beaten me 21-5!"

Yuta laughed at his students, shaking his head in response as he backed away to give them space. They resumed training moments later, fully focused on each other.

"Yuta, you're back already?"

The said Special Grade turned around. He smiled when he saw it was Maki, greeting her with a nod, "Yeah. I just had to run some errands earlier."

Maki stood next to him, looking at Daisuke and Mio training together as well. She placed her hands on her hips and glanced at him, "They are quite the fast learners."

"Why, of course. I'm their teacher," Yuta smiled proudly.

"I'm glad you changed, Yuta. For the better, that is," Maki spoke. "Y/N would be proud."

"I hope she is," Yuta nodded his head.

"Here," Maki passed him a rather large box. "Happy birthday. I suck at gifts so don't expect much."

Yuta laughed as he opened up the gift, "I'm just glad you got me something to begin with."

"Oi. What the hell's that supposed to mean?" She glared at him.

"Nothing!"

Yuta looked into the box. His head tilted to the side when he saw what it was, "This is my sword, Maki. You just gifted me my own sword."

"Tsk, turn it around!"

Yuta panicked and immediately turned the weapon around. He spotted something on the blade and looked closer. His eyes widened when he saw the name, Fujiwara Y/N, engraved on his blade.

"So this was why I couldn't find my sword this morning..." Yuta murmured.

"It was hard stealing it, okay?!" She grew annoyed and sighed. "It's so you'll remember her wherever you go."

"Thanks, Maki. It's a unique gift," Yuta gratefully looked at her.

"Oh, before I forgot. Satoru said we have to be on the lookout today," Maki said.

"Lookout? Is trouble brewing?" Yuta asked.

Maki nodded her head, "Today's the first Blood Moon in years. The phenomenon might cause more Cursed Spirits to appear with the total Lunar Eclipse affecting them."

"Right," Yuta nodded his head. "Train them for me, will you? You're the best to teach them."

"Fine. Satoru said you still had reports to do," Maki mentioned.

Yuta laughed and waved goodbye to Maki and his students before retreating back to his office. His office was located in the school, just like his teacher. He walked through the hallways in the direction of his office, the sound of his footsteps filling his ears. He pushed open the door to his office upon reaching and closed it behind him.

He unsheathed his sword and placed at his display area, smiling at the way Y/N's name gleamed on his blade. He turned around and sat down on his chair. He grabbed the first stack of papers and his pen, getting ready to begin the dreaded signing of reports.

As he did so, he managed to take a glimpse of the framed picture on his office table. He smiled and caressed the frame, feeling at ease at the photo—a photo of him and Y/N enjoying their New Year's Countdown fireworks.

"I miss you, my wife."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

A FEW HOURS LATER, 22:56, TOKYO JUJUTSU HIGH.

Yuta sighed and placed his pen aside. He leaned back on his chair, closing his eyes as he rested for a few minutes. He moved his left arm over his face, blocking the shine of his office light glaring down at his face.

He felt at ease with the silence, liking how calm it was. However, it felt slightly too calm for his liking. After Kenjaku and Sukuna's death, less Cursed Spirits had the courage to face the Jujutsu Sorcerers. That didn't mean that Cursed Spirits would stop forming. They were formed by the negative emotions of humans. So long as they were alive, so would the formation of Cursed Spirits.

Yuta gulped and slowly moved his hand from his face. He stared at the promise ring on his left ring finger, feeling sullen at the significance of it. He sighed and got off his chair.

"Let's visit my wife," He muttered to himself and grabbed his sword from the display. He sheathed it and placed it back on his waist.

He neatened the stacks of reports on his table,
separating the incomplete ones from the completed ones. He grabbed his phone and moved to exit his office, switching the lights off and closing the door behind him.

It was quiet as he walked through the dimly lit hallways of the school. The sound of grasshoppers buzzing outside echoed everywhere as Yuta made his way out of the building and towards the hill where Y/N's grave was.

He climbed up on the hill, feeling the chill the breeze carried as the leaves rustled around him. Yuta looked up at the sky, spotting the Blood Moon shining eerily above. He shook his head and looked back down at the tombstone in front of him.

He looked around, just realising the amount of dandelions that grew on the hill. He smiled before taking a seat by the tombstone, situating himself just diagonally in front of the tombstone.

"It's my seventh birthday without you, my dear," Yuta spoke as he brought his knees up to his chest, placing his chin on his knees. "It's a lot compared to the two birthdays I shared with you. I miss you terribly."

Yuta looked down at his side and spotted a dandelion near him. He grabbed it and inspected the flower in his hands.

"Do you know the saying that if you make a wish and blow the dandelion seeds, my wish would be granted?" Yuta asked. "I heard the dandelion seeds supposedly carry my thoughts and dreams to my loved ones when I blow them into the air. If I can blow all the dandelion seeds off in one breath, then the person I love will love me back. But I already know that you love me back."

Yuta sighed and took a deep breath, "My wish is to be with you again. A second chance with you. You were taken away from me too soon, my angel."

He blew on the dandelion seeds, watching them float down the hill in one go. He smiled and placed the stem of the seedless flower down on the ground next to him.

I'm sensing a lot of cursed energy. Maki must've been right about Gojo-sensei's warning, Yuta wondered to himself.

Yuta looked up at the sky and saw that there were now clouds covering the Blood Moon. His eyebrows furrowed in suspicion as the cursed energy he felt grew stronger. His heart began to race as Yuta got himself mentally prepared for a call from Gojo, telling him of an insanely strong Cursed Spirit that had just appeared.

However, just as the cursed energy reached its highest level, the clouds suddenly dispersed and the cursed energy died down. Yuta tilted his head in confusion, watching as the Blood Moon reappeared once more.

Not moving from his position, Yuta continued to stare at the Moon. He was about to reach into his pocket for his phone when suddenly, dandelion seeds appeared in his view. Yuta froze as the dandelion seeds floated past him, going down the hill as well.

Those dandelion seeds... They came from behind me...

Yuta got up and turned around, wanting to see who had blown the dandelion seeds from behind. However, the moment his eyes locked onto the person before him, he swore he felt his breaths leave his body. Nothing could describe the amount of disbelief Yuta was in as he stared at the woman before him. His heart pounded within the racks of his chest, invading all of his senses as he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him.

"Y... Y/N?"

"I finally found you, my husband."

FIN.

a/n: congratulations, you've made it to the end of trust issues! i decided to leave this book on a bittersweet ending because i'm planning on writing a few side stories, a maximum of ten side stories/chapters for yuta and y/n's life together. do comment what you'd like to see/ideas for side stories! however, you must be fast as i'm only choosing ten ideas to write about for their side stories.

that aside, thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me while i was writing trust issues. this was by far my favourite book to write and it was also the book that brought me to where i am today! i hope you've enjoyed the story and felt all the emotions i wanted you to feel with my chapters.

if you wish to continue to support me, do check out my other books! currently, i have a tanjiro fic and cha hyun-su fic ongoing. i'll be writing another yuta story soon, titled false promises. you've already read the preview to it, so i hope you look forward to the story! i'll be writing yuta and y/n in a new perspective, which makes me excited!

thank you for picking this story and giving it a chance by reading. may we meet again soon in future stories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.9K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
144K 3.7K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
313K 11.1K 37
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...
52.7K 1.9K 22
YUTA OKKOTSU X OC "i love you with all that is left of my heart, yet the face that haunts my nightmares is you" AMAYA FUSHIGURO didn't ask for much i...