๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ...

By jennaawritess

๐’ฒ๐ต๐ป ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰: ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ . . . ๐“›๐“ช๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท has been best friends with Walker Scobell h... More

SOMEBODY TO YOU
CAST INTRODUCTIONS
I. BAD FOR BUSINESS
1. birthday boys
2. cast list
3. walker?
4. Fast Times & Plane Rides
5. dinner & games
6. colorado springers
7. the hillside
8. suprise...?
9. exploration
10. sweetheart
11. Girls Day
12. suspicions
13. Realization
15. Volleyball
16. Beach Date
17. farewell
II. RED
18. Filming
19. Confidence
20. "heartbroken"
21. say yes
22. The Announcement
23. Date Day?
24. farewell (the second time)
25. unsure
26. arguments
27. distance
28. without you
29. groveling
30. new releases
epilogue
CONNORS BOOK!
ANOTHER BRADY FIC!

14. Summer & Kate

1.7K 35 46
By jennaawritess

fourteen           .          Summer & Kate

[ narrative , Instagram ]
JANUARY 12TH, 2024
The Airport.
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

I GRAB my car keys and yell at Walker to hurry up or i'd leave him here. Walker quickly grabs whatever he was looking for and follows me down to the lobby to wait for Brady. I know Brady offered to drive, but my car is better fit for 5 people plus luggage, so we agreed on mine.

I'm playing a game on my phone when I feel two hands cover my eyes. "Guess who," he whispers.

"Hi Noony," I laugh, and he removes his hand.

When I turn around he's smiling at me. He says hello back, and Walker fake gags at our interaction. I roll my eyes as Brady and Walker follow me to my car.

Brady takes the passenger's seat, and Walker sits in the back row, going on his phone to text Summer that we're on our way.

I think it's cute how much he likes her. He's constantly talking to her, about her, or at least thinking about her as far as I know.

"Are you excited to see your friends, sweetheart?" Brady asks me, and I nod.

"Yeah. It feels like it's been ages since I usually spend every day with them, y'know?" I say honestly, and he nods.

Brady places his hand on my thigh, and Walker looks at me confused through the mirror, but doesn't say anything.

I keep my eyes on the road, not wanting to let myself get distracted by his touch, because it's just a small comforting gesture because he knows I miss my friends.

"I feel that way with my brother sometimes." Brady admits, "we're twins so like... we've never been separate for longer than a day or two. It's odd when I have to come to LA for filming and stuff.

"That makes sense," I nod as we pull into the airport parking lot.

The three of us get out of the car, and we head to the general area of the airport that they're exiting from, because apparently airports can give out that information now.

"You excited to see Summer, Walk?" I tease, and he blushes a little bit.

"For the record, yes, I am," he says in a sarcastic tone, not liking my teasing. "I haven't seen her since the mall. Well— I haven't seen her in person since the mall. We FaceTime almost every day."

"Damn, okay Scobell!" Brady claps, "pulling the girl like it's nothing!"

Walker and I both laugh, and then I see Summer and Kate rolling their suitcases towards us.

Summer ditches her suitcase and runs at Walker. When she reaches him he immediately wraps his arms around her and his head goes to the crook of her neck.

"I missed you, Walkie." Summer mumbles into his chest.

My face melts as I look at Brady, he just smiles knowingly at me, knowing that I love to see my best friends are happy together.

"Noony, there so cute!" I whine happily and he laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist to give me the same style hug that Walker's giving Summer.

I dig my head into his chest as I laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck to mimic their hug style.

"Yeah, no I'm fine. Don't worry about me! I'll just lug Summer's suitcase and mine all the way over here since you four are too busy being in love!" Kate yells sarcastically, and I immediately let go of Brady to go hug Kate.

I hug Kate tightly, and summer comes over and joins our hug. The three of us laugh together as we part from the hug. Summer grabs her suitcase so Kate doesn't have to roll both, and the five of us walk to my car.

My back seat can fit 3 people, so Brady takes the passenger's seat once more, Walker sits on the left, summer in the middle, and Kate on the right.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" I ask, looking at Kate and Summer through the rearview mirror.

Summer shrugs as she turns back to continue talking to Walker, and Kate suggests we just hang out in somebodies room or something, but I say we probably shouldn't since she'd feel like a 5th wheel.

"I already am, Laur." Kate deadpans, "you four act like couples already, regardless if you are or not."

"No we don't!" I get defensive quickly, and Kate gives me a look that's obvious she knows she's correct.

"Okay then, what does Brady call you?" Kate challenges, and I know I'm losing this argument.

"Well— I mean, he did it as a—"

"Damn, sweetheart. If I knew you were bad at arguing I would've helped you." Brady chimes, and I glare at him, which isn't helping my case.

Kate laughs as she knows her point was just proven, and I don't even try to defend Walker and Summer. "I don't want to date your friend" my ass, Walker.

We decide to just walk around until we find something to do, so I park my car and we all get out. Walker and Summer are absolutely absorbed in each other's presence and we barely get a word with either of them. By the end, Kate is actually rather annoyed.

"Summer, can you take your eyes off Walker for one damn minute and talk to us?" Kate snaps, and Summer frowns at her.

"Sorry," she mumbles, "I never get to see him."

Kate sighs, feeling sort of bad for her snappiness. "I know, I'm sorry. But also you haven't seen Laur in a while, either."

Summer looks at me apologetically, and I wave her off, knowing that at least with them talking to each other only I'm not being attacked for thinking Brady is cute, which Walker undoubtedly told Summer about.

I do feel bad for Kate since her boyfriend isn't here, he's back in Colorado, but what can we really do about that? He chose not to fly out for nationals because he's busy.

Oh, I should invite Walker and Brady to watch us play tomorrow.

"Noony, do you wanna come watch Summer, Kate, and I at volleyball nationals tomorrow?" I ask him, and his face lights up.

"You play volleyball? What position?" He asks excitedly, "and of course I want to watch you play."

"I'm libero for my team, that's where—"

"Sweetheart, I know," he laughs. "I'm a libero for my team."

I gasp, jumping excitedly as he says he's also a libero.

"No way! You play too?" I squeal, and he nods.

Brady explains that he was D1 committed, but de-committed to act full time when the Uni he was planning to go to took away everyone's offers and said they were shutting down.

"Actually? That's so cool, oh my gosh." I fawn over the fact that he must be super good. "We have to pepper together sometime! Please, Brady!"

He laughs. "I will, sweetheart. You don't have to beg me. I would've asked you to sometime anyway."

I get giddy at the idea of peppering with Brady. I love volleyball, but if he was D1 committed he must love it more than I do. I begin to romanticize the idea of us playing volleyball together on a...

I need to snap out of it! He's my friend.

"Wait, I can go too, right?" Walker asks, and I'm confused for a second about what he's asking to go to. He sees this and clarifies. "To the volleyball game. I wanna watch Summer play."

Summer smiles adoringly at Walker and for a second I think he might kiss her, but he doesn't.

"Yeah, of course Walk. You can go," I smile at him and he smiles back, but quickly goes back to talking with Summer.

I catch up with Kate, and she says things with her boyfriend have been a little bit rocky. He's been hanging out with her less and he rarely texts her anymore.

I advise that maybe she brings it up to him and they talk it out, and she nods and says she will when she gets back to Colorado Springs.

The group chat Summer made, colorado springers hasn't been too active. I'd assume it's because Walker and summer are always too busy with each other, but also Kate and I don't wanna feel like a 3rd and 4th wheel all the time.

Overall, I don't find Summer and Walker to be an issue, but they are completely involved in each other twenty-four seven and I think it gets on Kate's nerves, because when she hangs out with Summer, all she does is text Walker.

Kate mentioned maybe bringing it up, but I know it would make Summer feel really bad and possibly ice out Walker, and I don't want her to do that because he really likes her.

The group of us walks around for a few hours, never really finding anything that peaked all of our interests, so we ended up just walking around for a while and then just heading back to my car so Kate, Summer and me could get settled in their rooms and get good sleep before the game tomorrow.

Kate and Summer are sharing a room on floor three, I believe it's 327? But either way. I say goodbye to them as Walker and I get off, they say it back.

I consider getting my own hotel room, since it's sorta inconvenient to have to kick Walker out all the time when I wanna hang out with someone, but I decide to just stay with Walker since we haven't had any problems so far.

"Bye, Noony. See you tomorrow?" I ask him, and he nods.

"You know you will, sweetheart. Good luck at your tourney." He smiles at me and I resist hugging him as Walker and I get off and head back to our room. Brady, Summer, and Kate take the elevator up to their floors.

I can only wonder how tomorrow will go for my team, but I'm hoping it goes well since Brady's going to come watch us.

madden.itsinthegame posted!

liked by campbellsoupco, redturtleboy2, and 10.9k others!

madden.itsinthegame my faves flew in today!! tourney tmrw. wish us luck at nattys!! 🤯💗

click to view all comments

campbellsoupco I MISSED U SMM
madden.itsinthegame did you? You only talked to Walker...😭
campbellsoupco SORRY I KNOW I KNOW
liked by realsonofposeidon

redturtleboy2 good luck tomorrow sweetheart<3
madden.itsinthegame TY NOONYY💗
user1984 SWEETHEART??
user9375 BROS IN LOVE WITH HER
liked by redturtleboy2 and athenaschild25

malachai.latte I'm bringing everyone from the cast to ur tournament tmrw
madden.itsinthegame appreciate it Malachi 🙏🙏
liked by malachai.latte

realsonofposeidon gl tmrw laur
madden.itsinthegame go tell ur gf that walk
realsonofposeidon I already did, you ass. And she's not my gf
liked by campbellsoupco

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

jenna speaks!

I'm literally publishing this omw to school but I spent a while writing this and it was supposed to be up yesterday night but I ran outta time 😭😭.

hopefully I'll get a chapter of one of my fics up tonight but I've got volleyball so idk! And unfortunately this weekend I've got vb Saturday AND Sunday cuz of the type of tourney it is.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you're enjoying so far!! Tysm for almost 3k on here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 96 37
Y/n has been training for months to be a hero by her adoptive father Shota Aizawa. He didn't think she was ready due to the tendency of her constant...
8.9K 228 12
the daughter of a gang lord with a horrible past falls in-love with a pretty girl who stays out of trouble.
11.7K 324 14
๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐€๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐’ - ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป - two people fall beyond in love after meeting eachother on a two week long cruise - ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐ...
4.4K 92 16
"say my name and everything just stops. i don't want you like a best friend." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ "friends" don't treat each other like they do ๐Ž๐‘ aver...