𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐡 ━━ F. Catton

By -saintsiren

❝ 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘶𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺. ❞ (𝐀𝐔) (𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 𝐱 �... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
GRAPHICS
SALTBURN ━━
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

1K 70 10
By -saintsiren

WARNINGS: NUDITY, SMUT

SUMMER grew increasingly hot and Calypso loved the long days, catching both tans and tan likes that enriched her skin. The heat ensured they all basked in the water and swam around in the lengthy pond.

But Calypso didn't swim, no she hated it because she couldn't. Only unless Felix carried her through. Neck down she was soaked, bathing suit clinging to her body, leaving very little to the imagination and oh did the boys imagine.

Breakfast was made awkward as Oliver didn't know what to do or how to operate, claiming he wanted over-easy eggs before returning them when he voiced they made him sick. Quite embarrassing really all whilst the topic of doppelgangers occurred, sending a chilling thought over the entire room.

It was made clear to Calypso that Oliver was gaining more confidence when he joined them in the field, where nudity was welcomed and clothes were not. The Catton bloodline spread out, leaving the Danforth girl to lay next to Venetia, where she glossed over the pages of the last Harry Potter book.

It took Calypso a while to read the books, due to her despising boarding schools and to her, Harry Potter was a child who continuously got hurt whilst attending one and no amount of magic could protect him.

She preferred to focus on the words of the pages instead of the weirdness that was a family naked in a field as she would never do this with her siblings.

Felix, who sucked on a lollipop stared at her, yearning to see the tattoo on her stomach, but was grateful she was lying down, or Farleigh would make a flirty comment or an approaching Oliver would take a peek at what believed only he could see.

But her arse was turned to the sun, on show and what a tremendous show it was, not even the high grass could cover it.

"We're over here, Ollie!" Venetia greeted the toned boy with a waving hand.

"Hi, mate," Felix called out.

"Hey," Farleigh scanned him, "No trunks are allowed in the field."

They all burst out laughing as he pondered what to do next and to their surprise he pulled down his pants, revealing what they didn't expect.

"Well, well, well," Farleigh chuckled.

Calypso didn't think there was much to see and turned back to the book.

"Leave him alone," Felix warned after removing the lollypop from his mouth, watching as Oliver stumble through.

"Good for you," Farleigh applauded him.

"What a twist," Venetia used the book to conceal her grin.

"Watch out for thistles, mate," Felix advised, "Thistles, they're everywhere. Seasonal."

"And they like small things," Calypso mumbled, making Venetia cackle, "I meant his height."

"Sure you did, trouble," Venetia snickered.

___

The summer festivities continued, and tennis became a favoured activity to dress up and play.

Calypso only partook in the game if she knew she would get a shot over the net, which she was rewarded with a ton of alcohol.

"Olly olly olly, tits in the trolley, balls in the biscuit tin," She cheered him on when he and Felix won another point as if anyone was really taking score.

"Sitting on the grass, finger up his arse," the Catton siblings joined in.

"Playing with his ding-a-ling-ling," Farleigh sang along.

Calypso was then ushered over from the sidelines and given a racket to use, successfully hitting the ball over the net, only just but it was good enough.

Oliver tried to pour champagne into her mouth at Felix's request, going a little overboard as the liquid dribbled out of her mouth.

"Easy mate you're gonna drown her," Felix joked, pulling the bottle away.

Oliver cast her an apologetic look, "Sorry."

"You can't drown from champagne," Venetia slurred.

"You can drown anything if you're submerged enough."

Everyone turned to look at Oliver before Felix burst out laughing.

"Christ," Calypso wiped her mouth which was sticky with Champagne.

"Sorry," Oliver repeated.

"What the fuck, Olly," Felix brought Calypso closer, going as far as to lick the excess alcohol from her chin.

An act that earned mixed reactions.

Farleigh smacked the ball at them making Venetia cheer.

Oliver forced out a smile as he eyed the two who couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"It's supposed to go over the back line," Calypso whined after Felix shielded her with his body, flipping off his cousin.

"I'll put you over the back line in a minute," Farliegh taunted.

"Like to see you try!"

She already slipped out of Felix's grasp when she saw Farliegh charging her way, yelling and making the others laugh.

___

Days passed and Calyspo started locking her bedroom door whenever she slept, anxious about the blue eyes she thought she caught between consciousness.

She told Felix and he had been suggesting she stay in his room ever since their intimate night, he'd been making it apparent that he was desperate for her and she hadn't given in. Where she obtained the willpower was a mystery.

So early in the morning, she found herself talking to Oliver, not intentionally, no, she would never do that. He questioned her about how she slept and if she was okay. Attempting to be caring, which she surprisingly didn't mind until he started hitting her with some heavy questions.

She returned the favour by asking, "Want a cig?" she offered him as they lounged on sunbathing chairs.

He nodded and took one, "Thanks." it wasn't until he caught her odd expression that he said, "What?"

"Felix told me that you don't smoke."

Oliver didn't reply straight away, fueling her intrigue. "Started recently."

"Right," she smirked as she exhaled.

"Do you get jealous?" he suddenly asked, earning a chuckle.

"There is nothing I want in this life that could make me jealous. If I want something, I get it or wait my turn. I won't take it, because most of the time it's already mine," she answered, turning on her back as he decided to stand near her, towel wrapped around his bare neck.

"So there is nothing you desire then? That you want?" he uttered, dragging his eyes over her bikini, that stuck m to her glowing skin.

"Desire is just another word for lust. Sure I lust over things," she opted to say.

"And they lust over you," he stated, making her grin.

He shuffled closer, causing his shadow to prevent again sun rays from reaching her.

"And you'd be right. But I don't want to be desired or lusted over. To be loved is far better."

Oliver glanced around at the orange horizon and said, "Felix told me about your family. About your parents."

Calypso sighed, "Of course he did. He needs to be silenced that one. But they're trapped in their stage of love. Keeping a hold of it so me and my brothers can see what we should have," she took another drag, "It's fine, I don't blame them. Love shouldn't be shared. It should be confined to one person."

"And do you have that person?" Oliver pressed, just when Felix emerged, beaming at the sight of her, he barely acknowledged his friend.

"What are you two yapping about?" he asked, sitting between her legs.

Calypso in turn wrapped them around his torso and kissed his shoulder.

"My course. Oliver is interested in Ancient Philosophy," she informed, making Oliver cock his head to the side.

It was a lie, but she knew the information would get relayed back to Felix eventually.

"Oh, It's sick mate," Felix said, smiling up at her.

Oliver nodded, grabbing his shades to conceal his eyes, "Right, it is." 

"Orpheus and Eurydice has she told you that one Olly?"

"She dies doesn't she?"

Calypso frowned, "And he saved her from the underworld. Actually. It's romantic."

"Very," Oliver murmured, simply watching them interact, trying to ignore the feelings swirling through him.

He couldn't help but recall when Elspeth said that Calyspo was majestically beautiful and was wasting away at university and should leave. He agreed.

He agreed that she should leave.

___

Calypso was beside herself after watching the ring with the entire family and Oliver. She was quite shaken even though Fareligh's commentary made her laugh and Felix's arms were thick enough to grip whenever there was a jumpscare.

She was carving his touch more and more by the day and couldn't take it anymore, not since the last time he was on his knees, pleasuring her with the power of his tongue.

She needed him but didn't want to be a toy to him, one that he would throw away without a second thought.

"You're not my new toy. You're not any toy to me Cali. it's absurd you think that. So what is it you want me to do, how do you want me to prove it to you? That I want you, that I will do just about anything for you?" Felix's eyes softened with devotion and care as they stood in his shared bathroom, listening to the sounds of his bath filling up. "Just tell me and I'll do it."

"I just want – I want assurance," she demanded, loosening the belt of her robe. "That you won't drop me if someone else asks you to."

"You're the only one who has that power over me, pretty girl," he cupped her face with his hands, tracing the curves of her cheekbones. "I'll show you how perfect you are. That I will fucking worship you."

"I don't want to be worshipped, well," she gulped at his pointed stare, "I do but I want to be loved, Felix."

A smile burst on his face, the most loving one she ever saw.

His hands dropped and he untied the belt of her robe, making her chest rise and fall as she stood bear in front of him.

"Felix..." she watched as he now stood there exposed.

"You think I don't love you," he shook his head, even though he wasn't mad, "let me show you how much I do."

"Don't say shit you dont –"

"-- I mean it," he promised, senselessly pulling her closer, adoring the gasps falling from her lips as he tugged her towards the bathtub. "Roman's bathed together, didn't they?"

"I guess they did."

He got into the steaming bath first, then held out a hand and helped her in. Nothing in the world would knock his smile, not with her straddling his lap, whining his name and gripping onto his board shoulders. She bared her body to him, she was vulnerable whenever he was around and loved it. He loved her, glistening under the rays of the light which only spread over them.

"So perfect," he muttered against her lips.

"Then kiss me."

Felix wasted no time pressing his lips to hers, moving gently, scared to startle her, but Calypso wasn't shy about returning his passion, his adoration. He stopped being a gentleman on her request, slipping his tongue into her mouth, moulding them together, tasting the liquor and sweetness dripping from her.

She found herself grinding against him, yearning for more, his mouth wasn't enough last time, nor were his fingers. She needed more and he was prepared to give her everything. He shifted his legs, sending shockwaves to his spine as she hovered before him and sunk down slowly moaning his name with need.

Felix kneaded her arse as she bounced, whispering to her how perfect she was on repeat. He couldn't think of anything else but her, all his nerves wrecked through his body as his mouth dropped open, praying for her to keep going.

"I love you..." he grunted, thrusting up into her, causing more moans to pour from her lips which he captured again in a fierce kiss.

She lost herself as she rode him, bringing them both closer to their releases.

His mouth dropped to her breasts, sucking and nipping making her a bigger whimpering mess.

The bath was the centre of the room, like a stage for them to perform and boy they needed to perform.

Her eyes fluttered shut as his finger traced every inch of her, circling her clit until she couldn't take it anymore.

Calypso huffed out a breathy laugh, collapsing onto his chest after he pulled out panting in her ear as he finished. Felix took a great deal in her aftercare, making sure she was okay, helping her get out, smirking at her shaking legs and then laughing when she swatted him away.

It took a few minutes for her to put on the gown after drying and brushing her teeth next to him as he did the same with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You know... we're not finished right?" he said promisingly, hearing the bath drain behind them.

She grinned so hard her cheeks hurt, "I know."

The door was pulled open, making her release it was never shut to begin with.

Oliver tentatively stepped in, appearing more flushed than her.

"All right," Felix nodded to his room and Calyspo walked ahead, gasping when she felt a sting to her arse. "Night, mate," he called out closing the door. "So..."

"Soo..." she pushed him over to his bed, "you're right. We're really not done."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n:

cringing at the thought of what oliver did after their smut scene. man was having a field day. (i'm starting to hate smut scenes now, only wrote this because it pushes the narrative along). what do you think oliver's thoughts on calypso are? it's clear he finds her attractive but in relation to felix, do you think he's jealous? i do but we'll see more of how that's explored because so far their interactions have been very passive.

i'm adoring farleigh and cali's relationship. and now that cali and felix are together they'll be even more expressive with how they are. you might've noticed cali not saying 'I love you' back to felix, it's only because she's still feeling like she's one of his toys (which you could argue she is for the time being) but it's just doubts in the back of her mind.

and i'm trying to include as many canon scenes as possible but it's hard fitting them in. i'll reference as many as possible so don't worry, just like i did with shelley's doppelgänger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.5K 15
S━━ YOU MAKE MY FUCKING BLOOD RUN COLD. ❝ oh, silas... he was the perfect fusion between a wildfire and a volcano-both of them fiery and ...
209K 6.3K 27
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏. felix catton 𝖝 female!oc a 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓 fan...
76.6K 2.3K 12
ミ★a heart of stone, a smoking gun. I can give you life. I can take it away❜