His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter - 9 You can kiss me

7.8K 656 268
By _aksh_writes

Umm......I don't have words you guys are completing vote target 😂👽 and I am so thankful to you all, keep supporting like this ♥️. And yes happy 30k to us♥️💋. Keep loving and supporting 🫶
Enjoy reading babiess 🪷
Do read last thing I have written 💋

VOTE TARGET 400
COMMENT TARGET 200

Author's POV

As viraj asked her; who's this?

Trisha is frozen in her place, just seeing Viraj who is looking at her with many questions in his mind.

As Trisha again look the painting she made,

She had made a girl, nearly 15-16 years old, just sitting at the corner of the bed. Her face is not visible as she is hiding it with both hands. There's a monster in front of her, holding a hunter, and it looks like the monster is torturing her while she sits in one place.

Viraj came in front of Trisha, snapped his fingers, and then Trisha snapped out of her thoughts. Once again, she saw Viraj, who was just looking at her with confusion.

Trisha said, 'It's nothing, just something that came to my mind, and I drew it.'

By this, Trisha is heading her way to the balcony, just seeing the sunset with her hazel green eyes.

Viraj takes a look at her painting and then joins Trisha on the balcony, standing beside her and watching the sunset.

Trisha asked, 'Why are you standing here?'

Viraj said in calm tone; because I want to.

Trisha turn towards him and said; Let's go I want to watch TV.

Viraj just nodded and this time Trisha holds his hand.

Viraj saw their hands and noticed Trisha, who was also looking at him. She said, 'I know you are going to hold my hand.'

Viraj just smiled, and then they both went towards the drawing room.

And then Viraj gave the remote to Trisha and said, 'Why do you always watch cartoons? Didn't you see these in your childhood?'

"I have seen cartoons, but after my parents' death, my uncle and aunt banned Tv and they.......

As she was about to say something, she stopped in between.

And said again with smile; let's leave this topic.

But Viraj could see pain in her smile, so he just held her hand and said, 'Anything you want to share, Isha, just tell me. I'm here for you, and I'll always listen without judging you.'

Trisha just smiled at him and then resumed watching cartoons.

But Viraj is just observing her, hiding immense pain behind her eyes and smile.

As they both are watching, one chef come to them,

He bow down his head and said; sir what want to eat for dinner?

But before viraj could answer Trisha says; Inse kya puchre ho bata denge kuch gnda sa, tum aaj banao, Shahi paneer aur naan, or baaki apne sir se pucho unhe kya khana hai
(Ask him anything; they will tell you something unpleasant. Today, make Shahi Paneer and Naan, and for the rest, ask them what they want to eat.")

By saying this Trisha smiled and start watching cartoon,

The chef is just looking at her, knowing that only Viraj can decide what to eat and what not to.

Then the chef saw Viraj, who was also looking at her and smiling. Viraj then noticed the chef and said, 'Why are you still standing here?'

Chef said; sir we have to made that food?

Viraj nodded and said in a strict tone, 'Now, you will ask her what will be made for eating. She will decide from now on.'

Chef just nodded and head his way to the kitchen.

As she is watching a cartoon and Viraj is watching her, he is just thinking about how she is treating his villa like her own."

He just smiled and thought
"My house is becoming a home, and it's the first time, I am so happy with the thought of her being with me all the time"

Then she saw him and asked me with confusion, 'Why are you smiling like a fool? Is something on my face?'

She then started rubbing her face with her hand. Viraj then held her hand, and she stopped rubbing her face. As Viraj came closer to her..."

Her face became red due to rubbing and some shyness; her heart was beating very fast, and she was taking heavy breaths, as there was so much closeness between them.

She then lick her lips, and by this viraj attention goes to his glossy lips and urge to kiss her fucking her right now,

But he controlled himself as he didn't want to hurt her. He said in a mischievous way, 'Why is your heart beating so wildly? I haven't done anything yet.'"

She was just looking into his eyes, but then she broke eye contact, pushed him away, and said, 'I want to drink water; I'm going to the kitchen.'

By saying this she stood up and run towards the kitchen.

Viraj just Chuckles in his antique piece and start watching the cartoon

(Ye mera viraj cartoon kese dekhra 😞😞) - author

After some time, she also came and joined him, but this time she sat at a distance. Viraj noticed this and smiled.

He hummed a line "jitna dur jaogi utne hi nazdeek aaogi"
(The more you stay away, the closer you will come.)

And by saying this, he stood up and headed his way to the room, leaving her stunned.

Trisha's face turned red due to shyness, and she tried to hide her cheeks, but Viraj noticed her shyness, and he also smiled."

At night

As they both are eating, Trisha suddenly said, 'This food is so delicious. I want to kiss the chef's hand who made this delicious food.'

By listening to this 'kiss' thing, Viraj's eyes darkened, and he said, 'You don't have to kiss anyone's hand. I hired that chef, so if you want to kiss, "you can kiss me."

By listening to this, Trisha's food choked in her throat, and she started coughing.

Viraj hurriedly stood from his place and came to Trisha, giving her water and patting her back."

He said; kahan dhyan rehta hai, sahi mei bachi hi ho tum, tumhara ache se dhyan rakhna padega abse.
(Where is your attention? Seriously, you are just a child. You'll have to take care from now on.)

Trisha's cough stop and he glare him with her small eyes.

Viraj raised both his hands and said, 'Sorry, my queen. It's my mistake. You are not a baby; you are a mature woman. Now, are you happy?'

Trisha said, 'Shut up and have your dinner, or else...'

By saying this, she gave him another glare, and he simply bowed his head and sat in his place.

He said; Acha karne jao or daant pad jaati hai, bhalayi ka zamana hi nahi hai. Huhh.
(Go to do something good, and you end up getting scolded. There is no time for goodness. Huhh.)

Trisha listened this but ignore his banter and start eating her food.

After they both ate their food, Trisha said, 'Let's walk, Mr. Agnihotri, in your garden.'

Viraj said; you are not okay, you should sleep.

Trisha said; no I don't want to be in room, you go I'll walk alone.

As Trisha turned to the back garden, Viraj hurriedly held her hand and said, 'I haven't refused, but if you're insisting this much, I'll also come.'

And the without looking her, they both go to the back garden.

As Trisha is seeing flowers, viraj said; you want to pluck them?

Trisha said, 'No, no, I love them, but I don't want to hurt them. I am happy seeing them like this. I like your garden very much.'"

Viraj said slowly; When you will like me?

Trisha asked him; You said something?

Viraj just smiled and said by seeing deeply in her eyes; yes I'm saying that this is really so beautiful

Trisha smiled on him,

Viraj is also smiling, seeing her smile, and then they both sat down on the grass."

Trisha said; aapko pata hai kitna sukun milra hai mujhe aaj yahan par.
(Do you know how much peace I am finding here today?)

Viraj just hummed and continuously seeing her.

Trisha said, while looking at the moon, 'It's so beautiful. You know, there's nothing that can beat the beauty of the moon.'

Viraj said in mind; Meri aankho se dekho tum sa haseen iss puri duniya mei nahi, ye toh phir bhi sirf chaand hai.
(Look through my eyes; you are more beautiful, in this whole world, there isn't no one like you, yet this is only the moon.")

Trisha saw Viraj and said, 'Are you okay? Why are you just staring at me all the time?'

Meri aankhein meri marzi, kya kar lengi aap? He asked by raising his one eyebrow.
(My eyes, my choice. What will you do?)

Trisha stood up and said just one minute be here, and then she goes somewhere....

Viraj just said to himself; where does she goes? What she want to do with me?

And then after one minute Trisha said from the back; Mr Agnihotri.

Viraj turned towards her and noticed a stick in Trisha's hand. He asked, 'Why did you come here with a stick?'

Trisha said; Mr Agnihotri now see me,

And by saying this, Trisha started running towards him, and Viraj hurriedly ran in the garden here and there.

And trisha is running in his behind with the stick and she said; arey rukoo btati hoon kya kar lungi mai.
(Hey, wait, let me tell you what I can do.)

Viraj said; No no Trisha please don't I am just joking, why are you coming with stick.....

Trisha then stopped and sat on the grass, breathing heavily. Viraj also stopped running, and he started taking heavy breaths.

Then they both see each other and start laughing very loudly.

Trisha said; o...oohhhh m..myy godd.. this is so funny.

Viraj said by laughing; indeed it is.

Then they both stop laughing after 2 min and Trisha saw viraj and said; you know you should laugh more, itni achi shakal de rakhi bhagwan ne usme bhi khadus jesi shakal bna kar rakhte ho.
(God has given such a good face, yet you make it look grumpy.)

Viraj said calmly, while looking at the stars, 'I don't have reasons to laugh. I live alone here and just work, work, and work.'

Trisha said by holding his hand; don't worry now I am here and you will laugh and smile everyday.

Viraj saw their hand and then Trisha's face who is seeing him with a smiling face.

And then viraj said; now we should go, as we have to go for shopping tomorrow.

Trisha nodded her head and then they both head their way to the bedroom.

Trisha lay down in her bed and cover herself with blanket,

Viraj saw her and just smiled and say; Good night bachii

Trisha said loudly; Good night Mr Agnihotri.

And then viraj also head his way to his bed and sleep.

NEXT MORNING

As Trisha wakes up first, she also takes out her clothes to wear.

Trisha got ready and she goes to the kitchen and said to chef; Just made light food, for us today.

Chef just nodded and then Trisha again come to the room as she don't have anything to do,

So she enters to his office room where she saw, Raj who is just sleeping.

She goes near him and seeing him keenly, she just smiled mischievously and she goes near to his ear and said loudly Gooooodddddddd morrrnnnnniiiiiiigggggg....

And by this viraj hurriedly woke up and said; who's this

And then he saw Trisha, who was laughing, and she said, 'Good morning, Mr. Agnihotri.'

Viraj said, 'What is this? I am sleeping peacefully, and you just made me deaf by screaming so loudly.'

Trisha said, 'Ahh, I am getting bored here, so I wanted to do something. I thought, why not wake you up?'

Viraj just rub his eyes and said slowly to himself; jis din mene uthana shuru kiya uss din 2 din Tak chal nahi paogi aap.
(The day I start waking you up, you won't be able to walk for two days.)

Trisha asked him; you said something?

Viraj just deny and head his to the bathroom for taking shower.

And then after some time he also got ready this time he wears casual jeans and tshirt.

Trisha is just staring him as she has seen this look of him first time.

And then viraj said; You remember na we have to go for shopping.

Trisha nodded and said; yes but just we will take only some clothes and that will not be so expensive.

Viraj just nodded as there is some other plan in his mind.

At 12 pm

Viraj said; Trisha are you ready?

Trisha just nodded and viraj held her hand and trisha is just staring him.

Then they both came out from the villa and then sit on his car in the back seat.

Car Ride goes silent as Trisha is seeing outside the window and after 20 min car stopped at the big mall.

Trisha just see and said; are you mad? You know how much expensive this mall is?

Viraj said; Trisha just come out don't do any drama.

Trisha replied angrily; No I will not come.

Viraj said; okay now whatever I'll do you are responsible for that,

And then he pick Trisha in a bridal style and trisha is being shocked.

She said; this is cheating you always do this, you are taking advantage of your body and height.

Viraj said; Agar pyaar se Maan jaati aap toh nahi uthate esse aapko, par aapko samjh toh aata nahi hai, toh yehi ek tarika hai.
(If you understood with love, you wouldn't be woken up like this, but since you don't understand, this is the only way.)

And then they both enter the mall. The mall is completely empty; there are only Viraj's bodyguards, and the staff is in line.

Trisha is feeling embarassing so she said; now leave me, put me down.

So viraj carefully put her down, Trisha take a look all over the mall and said; why this is empty?

Because this is my mall and I can do anything ;Viraj replied her straight forward.

Trisha just saw him, and then Viraj held her hand. One of the managers came near him and said, 'Sir, welcome. Do you want anything?'

Viraj just said; no I don't want anything just we want to do shopping.

By saying this, he moved on and then took Trisha to the western dress store. Then, a female staff member came forward and said, 'Yes, sir and ma'am, what do you want to buy?'

Viraj said; frocks, skirts, shorts and tshirts for her.

And then he sat on the sofa, and a female staff member came with many things and colors. She said to Trisha, 'Ma'am, all of these are in your size. You can try them.'

Trisha said; one minute

And then she came to Viraj and said, 'It's so expensive, and your money will be finished. I have seen the price of one dress; it is 30,000. Please, we will buy from somewhere else.'

Viraj said in a strict tone, 'Are you trying these clothes, or should I take you to the changing room?'

Trisha said hurriedly, 'No, no, I'm going to try them,' and then she took all the dresses and went to the changing room.

And then she wore a floral frock and came out. As Viraj saw Trisha, his breath went uneven, and Trisha was also shy around Viraj.

Trisha said; Umm!! Is it okay?

Viraj said in one word; Gorgeous.

As Trisha looks so beautiful in that pink floral frock, with her fair skin, she resembles a doll.

And then Trisha blushed from Viraj's compliment, and one by one, she tried all the dresses, showing them to Viraj.

And after 3 hours, as she tried all the dresses, Viraj said to the female staff, 'Pack all these things.'

The staff nods, and Trisha is just looking at him in shock. Then, Viraj holds her hand and takes her to another store that sells traditional dresses.

Trisha said; we have already buy many things.

Viraj said; did I have to repeat those words?

And then Trisha just nods and chooses suits, anarkali, and a frock suit for herself. However, she is only choosing 2-3 things, and Viraj noticed this.

Viraj comes to her, gives her more Kurtis and suits, and says, 'Try them all and show me.'

Trisha glare him but all in vain, so she take all the clothes and go the trial room.

After 5 minutes, Trisha comes out wearing a white printed suit. She sees Viraj looking at his phone.

She said to him; Mr Agnihotri how I am looking?

As soon as viraj saw her he just lost in her Indian beauty,

As he is speechless but trisha again asked; Mr Agnihotri tell me? How I am looking?

He replied by drowning in her beauty; "just like a blooming flower that has come out from the bud"

As Trisha listened this; her cheeks become red and she said hurriedly; I am going and trying another dresses.

And then after 2 hours of trying viraj also buy them all and trisha is again stunned by this.

Then Viraj takes her to the jewellery section, and there he makes her buy bangles to match every suit, along with pendants, bracelets, and rings.

And lastly viraj take her to the shoes and sandals showroom.

Trisha said; I am so tired now.

Viraj said; just this is last and then we will go home.

Trisha said; I don't like shopping it makes me tired.

Viraj said; but girls like shopping and I am buying for you then you should take more things.

Trisha just see him in shocked and said; Tumhare bank se pese khatam nahi hote kya?
(Don't you ever run out of money from your bank?)

Viraj chuckles and said; Agar tum roz roz laakho bhi kharch karogi tab bhi khatam nahi honge.
(Even if you spend lakhs every day, it still won't run out.")

And then he entered the shop, where he made her buy all the shoes in her size, including sandals, slippers, and heels.

Then he takes her to the garments shop and says, 'You just go and buy all the things; I'll be waiting here for you.'

Trisha is being awkward but she said; umm okay be here I'm coming.

And then she entered the store and bought undergarments for herself.

She comes out with the bags and then viraj said; okay now we can go.

And then, at last, they came to the payment section. Viraj took out his black card and swiped it. He said to the manager, 'Send all these things to my villa.'

Manager just nod and then viraj takes her to the cafe which is in the mall

Trisha happily smiled and said; now this is what I want.

Viraj said; I know now just order food for yourself.

Trisha happily takes the menu and order; pizza, burger, french fries, white sauce pasta and cold coffee.

Viraj asked; ye 2 logo ke liye zyada hi nahi hai?
(Isn't this too much for two people?)

Ye sirf mere liye hai aap apna khud order Karo na ;Trisha said to him.
(This is only for me you order for yourself)

Viraj is just seeing her in shocked and said; tum akele kha logi sab?
(You will eat all the things alone?)

Trisha said; Or kya khaa lungi or mere khaane ko dekhna bhi mat pehle hi bata Rahi hoon I hate sharing my things.
(What else will I eat, and don't even think about looking at my food. I'm telling you in advance, I hate sharing my things.)

Viraj just nod and order cold coffee for himself.

And then all the things arrived, and Trisha started to eat. She ate everything in just 10 minutes without asking Viraj.

Viraj asked sarcastically; Or kuch chahiye mam aapko?
(Anything else mam you want?)

Trisha said; No no now I'm full and can go home.

Viraj smiled on her and then he pays the bill.

Trisha said; Ahhh!!! Chala nahi jara ab!
(Now I can't walk)

Viraj again picked her up and said; it's okay queen, ye ladka aapki khidmat mei haazir hai.
(This boy is present to serve you.)

And Trisha said; You are spoiling me.

Viraj said; I will spoil you happily without any hesitation.

And then they came near the car, and he made her sit in the back seat.

And then viraj remembers something and said; just be here I am coming in 5 min.

Trisha nodded and viraj goes inside the mall.

Trisha is just looking outside the window, thinking about how her life is changing completely with him.

After 5 min he come and give her one box

Trisha asked confusingly; what is this?

Viraj replied by seeing in her eyes; "See Yourself."

Hey guys 💋 chliffhanger but i know tum log guess karna start kar doge 😂😂 so keep guessing and keep voting to my story and Yes next update will come on Saturday as you all know I have to study 🫶

VOTE TARGET - 400
COMMENT TARGET - 200

When I am writing that stick part only one song line is coming to my mind.
"DARTA JAHAN HUMSE HUM TOHSE DARTE YE SAB JAANE MORI RANIYAA HAAYE"

What's your fvrt part write in the comment💋 I'll be replying 😃once we will hit comment target.

But you all can follow me on insta for spoiler of next chapters and updates
_akshwrites_

Words - 3650

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.7K 20
Yn - o... Oppa what a.. Are you doing? He stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes Taehyung I am sorry princess but I can't control my self anymore...
33.6K 1.5K 59
HARLEY WALKER Maddie had become my addiction over the past few months, I don't know if the feelings extend any farther than that, but I knew that I c...
98.3K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
1.2K 91 16
SORRY I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN. ! A someone who was bearing all this shit screamed so hard and heard own acho in woods. ??:- I was forced to marry you...