Highway to Heaven 🔞

By kyukyu_ji

"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin... More

A/N
1. 만남
2. 입맞춤
3. 첫째
4. 시도
5. 쿠키
6. 성적
7. 쇼핑
8. 겁나
9. 바이올린
10. 영상통화
11. 편안
12. 춤
13. 다른 춤
14. 영화
15. 반전
16. 취한
17. 믿음
18. 샤워
19. 직면
20. 후회
21. 설렘
22. 얘기
23. 노래방
24. 조절
25. 촬영
26. 시작
27. 기회
28. 축하
29. 위아래
30. 바다에
31. 지켜
32. 고통
33. 의심
34. 소중한
35. 냥
36. 푸른색 밤
37. 달빛
38. 더럽게
39. 더럽게 (2)
40. 슬픔
41. 모델
42. 뉴스
44. 피크닉

43. 행운의 부적

1.4K 44 10
By kyukyu_ji

🔞

Matthew pulled Jiwoong when the lasting kiss on his lips turned a bit too intimate. He parted his lips, giving access, Jiwoong used that by pushing his tongue in, licking inside the mouth, skilfully, like he was used to. They were on the bed, Matthew in Jiwoong's shadow, clasped between his arms. For a while, they kissed with no other contact in between. Just lips on lips, noses touching each others' cheeks. But soon, Jiwoong moved his hand to sneak inside his lover's shirt, playing over the stomach where Matthew felt ticklish. So he giggled, and the kiss turned sloppy.

"Hyung!" He complained, Jiwoong only smirked, continuing the feathery tickles. Matthew squirmed underneath, trying to free himself, but Jiwoong had a good hold over his body.

"It tickles, hyung!"

"So?" Jiwoong smiled slyly, but spared him off the sufferings. He rather went back to kiss that mouth, but this time, his hand went back to the other's bum.

Matthew yelped when he felt Jiwoong's cold hand sneak through his trousers, and touch his round bottom. In fear of saying something obscene later, he quickly said, "They're next door, hyung. We can't be doing it now."

"Why not?" Shrugged the older guy, "You said they once did it while you were next door."

"Yeah, but that was unintentional." Matthew said, "They didn't quite realize I'd hear it all."

"Well, don't you wanna get back at them?" Jiwoong spoke in his ears, "You said you had to cover your ears with a pillow all night."

Matthew hit his man on the chest, "You're evil. How is this fair?!"

Jiwoong pouted, "Babe, I wanna do it tonight. Why do you have to think about them?"

"I'm not thinking about them, honey." Matthew pulled Jiwoong's nose, "They'll tease me to death later."

"Then just reply with words they used that night." Jiwoong winked, "Don't you remember? 'Bin, faster, God! Hanbin! You're a fucking beast-' Ouch ! Why are you hitting me?"

"Shut up!" Matthew said, "Ew, that was so embarrassing! I couldn't look at them normally for like two whole days!"

"Yeah I know." Jiwoong laughed, "You kept complaining to me." Seeing as Matthew shook his head, Jiwoong cupped his waist, and said, "So what I'm trying to say- you have stronger material to tesee them about. Stop worrying about tomorrow. Remember to keep it down, and we're good to go."

Skeptical, Matthew asked again, "You won't ask me to get loud midway, right?"

"Not a chance!"

"Okay then. Help me if I suck at keeping it down." The Canadian man gave in. Jiwoong smirked. With eyes full of lust, he went to kiss his man again, and his hand found its way inside those pants again, rubbing the skin on the cheeks and teasing the partition every now and then. Matthew could already feel shivers down his body, all the way to the tip of his cock that semi hardened from Jiwoong's tongue scavenging every drop of saliva from inside his oral cavity.

The kiss was messy, made lewd sounds but still tolerable. Until Jiwoong's fingers started groping on the muscle on the younger's butt, leaving red imprints all over. Matthew loved it. It made him feel closer to his man. Gave him a sense of submission, made him proud that it was only Jiwoong who could do that to him. And he knew, Jiwoong would do that with him only. Cause they were constants of each other.

Jiwoong's fingers found the opening, kept circling around the spot, never touching or going in, teasing until Matthew had to part from the kiss and ask to be touched. He loved seeing the younger like that. Shy and desperate. His eyelids would flutter, he would look at Jiwoong with droopy, lovesick eyes and ask in a whiny, hushed voice, "Babe, please.."

And with a smile, Jiwoong would give in. He brought his fingers to the other's mouth, who kissed those before sucking them all the way down the base, then leaving them glistening with his saliva. Jiwoong took those fingers down inside those pants, touched the hole with his index, and felt the other shiver. They had been fucking on a regular basis lately, so it made sense why his finger went right through. No lube, just a spit-coated finger checking the entrance. Matthew clenched the walls to feel the fullness but one finger just didn't do it.

"One more, please.." he huffed. The moans were still suppressed, maybe because Jiwoong wasn't at it yet. He was taking his time. No kissing, no sucking his skin, touching his chest or even the leaking dick. He was focusing on how Matthew felt around his fingers, when he pushed another one through.

"Uhh..." Matthew first uttered when Jiwoong spread those fingers open as far as he could. He saw his lover smile from the sensation.

"Feels good?" He asked, Matthew immediately nodded. He also pulled the elder's face and kissed him on the lips. Jiwoong went in and out, and felt how the younger moaned in the kiss, that vibrated on his tongue and was sucked in by the other's mouth. Jiwoong got a little carried away, and his teeth slightly bruised Matthew's lips. Luckily, the younger didn't mind at all.

"Babe?" Jiwoong breathed out. The tint of red was long gone as he swiped the iron test off his lips. "Wanna cum off my fingers?"

Matthew tilted his head, objected almost too soon, "No...."

Jiwoong pulled his chin affectionately, pressing a soft kiss on the slightly scarred lips. "Then?"

With a shy grin, the younger replied, "Want your dick instead."

Jiwoong looked deep in his eyes, "Then you have to lube me up, love."

And the next was all action. Jiwoong sat back and Matthew sat up. They positioned themselves so that the younger could take a hold of his hyung's erection. Both of them were fully clothed, so the first thing they did was to take off their clothes. Years of practice made it child's play. In no time, were they both naked, ready to dive deep. Matthew capsuled the other's cock, held it at the base and kissed the top of it with utmost care. Jiwoong took his lips in a bite watching how his man was gently sucking the tip, generous with his spit that was left as a souvenir.

Matthew went slowly, steadily, spreading his own saliva with his tongue, pressing hard from time to time. Jiwoong was left in a frown, groaning and hissing when his nerves responded to the love given by Seok Matthew. They weren't exactly loud, but not too quiet for the next room to not know. The lubing turned to a mini blowjob, Matthew kept hollowing his cheeks to take the length in and out. Jiwoong grabbed his neck, pushed his head in, to get the tip down his throat.

But he knew he didn't wanna release just from that. Like his boyfriend, he also wanted to enjoy a good fuck before emptying his sacs. Therefore, he stopped his dazed man, and pushed him down on the bed. Then, with one hand on Matthew's hand, and the other before his hole, Jiwoong pushed in.

And Matthew moaned aloud from the sensation.

'Shit!' He thought and quickly put a palm over his own mouth. Jiwoong pushed all the way in, then looked at his man all ready for the first hit. A chuckle of adoration left him, "What are you doing?" He asked, taking the hand down, then holding it from going back on those lips, "Don't hold yourself back." So much for pretending to 'help' Matthew stay quiet. Jiwoong loved those sounds, why would he stop anyway?

"Hyung, why-" Matthew couldn't continue, because Jiwoong pushed in again, earning another moan. ".. You said you'd help!"

"Ssh! I'm in you, let's not think about anything else." Jiwoong said and kissed him shut before he could protest. Instead, he pushed faster, harder, and felt how the moans died in the union of their mouths. Just when he got the hang of it, just when he made sure Matthew was completely hooked, completely in harmony with his thrusts, he parted from the kiss, making sure his boyfriend was heard.

Making sure he could hear the younger whimper from all those hits on his prostrate.

"J-Jiwoon-ie hyung.." Matthew breathed out, holding his man by the waist, digging deep in that skin. Jiwoong was going crazy, crazy fast, crazy in love. He kept abusing the bundle of nerves inside his man that spread immense pleasure through his body. To add more, he also started stroking the other's cock, feeling how hard and eager Matthew was.

"S-shit- I'm.. so... Loud... they're..."

"If you- still... Think about it- I'll.. stop.. fucking..you..." Jiwoong who had also lost his breath, spoke. Matthew gulped. It was going so good, he was so close! He didn't want it to stop. So, not to upset Jiwoong, he let it all out. What was to come would come anyway.

"Wanna .. cum?" Jiwoong asked, seeing the crooked face the other made. Matthew just nodded, gripping tighter, feeling so on edge. Jiwoong gave him a few sharp hits and fast strokes, then, slowed down, when the first shot of white flew out of his cock. Jiwoong massaged his dick to help with the release, then took his own one out, kept stroking it to cum over Matthew's stomach again. Their whitish semi liquids got mixed up, as Jiwoong fell over him, chests rising and falling irregularly. Matthew hit his chest once.

"You didn't.. keep you promise."

Jiwoong smiled, kissing him deep in those fluffy cheeks, "Can't help it.. you sound like an angel.."

"Angel my ass!"

"That too." Jiwoong winked, to get hit again. He didn't pay any heed to that, as he hugged his man tight, asking, "Shower?"

"Later?" Matthew cutely asked, "Can we lay here for a bit?"

Yes, the cum would dry down, yes they'd keep smelling nasty for a while and yes they'd eventually feel too lazy to change sheets but the entanglement was really too comfortable. Neither of them wanted to break free. Jiwoong kept staring at the younger's pretty face. Slightly red, covered in sweat beads, bangs sticking to the forehead. And Matthew, he brought a hand up and brushed through Jiwoong's now sweaty locks.

"You're so handsome.." He complimented. No one knows except for Jiwoong that back in college, when Jiwoong was head over heels for him but he showed zero interest, in fact, he was also equally attracted, he just didn't show it. He had always found his man to be if not the most, then at least one of the most handsome men he had ever known.

"And you're the prettiest." Jiwoong kissed in between Matthew's eyes, "The cutest and the most adorable." Matthew giggled, he wouldn't prefer to be cute, but if Jiwoong said so, then okay. He can be cute. As if to prove it, he smiled his cutest gummy smile before pulling his man in a long, deep kiss again.

-

Zhang Hao tried to focus on the beating of Hanbin's heart, but it was still quite distracting with muffled moans and creaking sound of the bed coming from the next door. The younger was periodically brushing through his hair. They were quiet, a bit too quiet. And that made everything more audible.

"So this is how he felt that night, hm?" Hao asked after a while, "I feel bad for him."

"We were louder that night." Added the younger, "I'm glad they're at least trying to hold the sounds in."

"We should have gone back to my place." Sighed the Chinese man. Hanbin patted his back at that, "Hold on a bit more, hm? They're gonna stop soon."

"How do you know?" Hao asked.

"Gut feeling." Replied the younger, "Plus I hope so." This left both of them laughing. Hao moved up to kiss his boyfriend's cheek once, then a brief kiss on his lips. Hanbin was right. The sounds stopped after a while. But they had gotten quite used to it. So with silence finally embracing thst room, Hao could finally hear the calming thumping of the other's chest since his head was pressed against the chest. He smiled, and pecked the skin there.

"What are you doing?" Hanbin giggled.

"Trying to kiss where your heart is." Hao smiled, "I love how it sounds in your chest."

Hanbin beamed, as if it was his very own skill that his heart beat at a regular pace. Honestly, he felt at ease with the older male in his hold, maybe that made his heartbeat so steady and peaceful. "Take it all in then. It beats for you anyway."

Cheesy. But Hao loved it. With a grin, therefore, he kept listening to that sound, slowly drifting off to his dreamland. And Hanbin, with a smile of adoration, saw how his lover's cheek was pressed against his chest, lips puckered a little in a pout. He could swear to want to frame the moment and live in it forever.

'I love this man.' he thought to himself, 'So glad we crossed path back then, or else, this beautiful young man would have belonged to someone else.'

He moved to lightly kiss those pouty lips before giving in to the drowsiness in his own eyes.

-

The next chap will be the last chap of this book :')

Thanks a lot for 50k+ <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 2.6K 47
Rule 1. We can only kiss when both parties agree Rule 2. No going beyond kisses And of course- Rule 3. We can never fall in love with each other || A...
9.5K 448 13
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 highest ran...
98.4K 6.9K 32
Zhang Hao is someone with a big heart, trying to find someone he can marry in order for him to adopt his little cousin, who's now an orphan. What hap...
16.8K 788 17
where ricky, a rich college student, orders a pizza and the delivery boy just doesn't leave him alone. - a gyuricky fanfiction !! highest ranks : #1...