ᴍʀ.ɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ || ᴋᴛʜ ғғ||

Bởi RakeshMalan

this story is on a clumsy girl and her cold boss. she always irritates him by her dead jocks. he used to scol... Xem Thêm

Introduction
interview
boss.
stuck
taehyung house.
stay
sunoo
anger
sehun
boyfriend??
party
yn
going somewhere
his mension in italy
italy
punctured
happy hobi day💜
shopping
hangout
office
finally confessed
wedding
wedding night
first day

flirt

274 19 0
Bởi RakeshMalan

One week later.

Yn look⬇️

She is working peacefully until someone tap on her shoulder. She looked back and see her office friend. She smile at her she smile back.

Yn:what happened dahyun.

Dahyun:boss is calling you in his cabin.

Yn in mind:now what does he want.

Yn:ok.am going.

Yn come in front of taehyung cabin she knock on the door. She hear a cold voice saying "come in" She enter inside and see taehyung working on laptop .

His look ⬇️

Yn:good morning Mr. Kim (bow and smile)

Taehyung:hmm.

Yn:why you called me Mr. Kim

Taehyung :go and bring coffee for me.

Yn:Mr.kim this is your  P. A ms. Lalisa should do na why me. (Pout)

Taehyung: go and bring.

Yn:ok.

She come back with coffee and enter inside without knocking she see Lisa standing there .

She looked at you and roll her eyes at you. You roll back. Taehyung see you both rolling eyes and glaring at each other .

Taehyung:ms.lalisa you can go now.

Lalisa:ok boss. (Bow )

She go from there yn give coffee to taehyung. Taehyung see her clothes.

Taehyung:ms.yn who give you permission to wear there type of clothes.

Yn:I myself give. (Smiling)

Taehyung shut up and don't wear there types of clothes in my office. (Glaring at her)

Yn:ok.(pouting) can i go now.

Taehyung:hmm.

She go from there and again start working.

At evening. (6:35)

Yn completed her work and go to taehyung cabin. She come  inside after knocking yn come stand there taehyung looked at her signal her to speak.

Yn:Mr.kim I complete my work so can i go home.

Taehyung:hmm.

Yn go from there and come to her home.

Next day ( sunday)

Today is sunday so yn is sleeping peacefully. Now it 9:00 she woke and sit on the bed in this position

After sometime she get up and do her morning routine she wear this ⬇️

As today is sunday so she wear this. She make breakfast for herself after eating breakfast she clean her house now it is 12:56 so she go in her room and sit on the bed an start watching Netflix. After half hour she get a call from an unknown number. She pick it up.

OTP

Yn:hello

,, :I am taehyung come out of your house.

Yn:haha anyone will call me and 'i am taehyung' and i will believe on it. Hahaha very funny bro.

Taehyung:wtf are you saying. (Cold)

Yn recognize the voice now and nervously laugh and say.

Yn:ohh.Mr.kim am sorry .

Taehyung:now come out.

Yn:ok i am coming.

She come out and see taehyung standing outside of the car leaning on the car door scrolling through his mobile his look⬇️

Yn in mind:omg he is looking so hottie.

Yn come near him taehyung looked at her and her clothes.

Taehyung in mind:can't she wear long clothes always short clothes.

Taehyung:sit in my  car.

Yn:wae.

Taehyung:just sit.

Yn:no.i want to rest today.

Taehyung are you going sit yourself or else I will make you sit.

Yn:ugh.ok (pout)

Taehyung sit on driver seat and yn on  passenger seat crossing her arm together taehyung see that yn has not put seat belt he sign and come near her for putting her seat belt yn eyes widen seeing taehyung this close to her face their nose is just inches away their both breath is exchanged yn hey goosebumps seeing him this close to her. He probably sit on his place. He start driving after sometime yn see that their car in forest side. Yn looked towards him and see he is calmly Driving the car.

Yn:stop the car.

Taehyung:no.

Yn sit silently there.

Yn pov:( is he going to kill me and throw me in river I always irritate him I think he will take revenge on me. Momma save your daughter from this devil boss please save me)

He stop the car and come out yn also come out being scared she see a old mension.

He come inside yn is behind him it is looking scary yn leave him taehyung go from there yn look around

She didn't find taehyung there. She is hella scared now. She go an sit on floor while being  scared she flinch hard when someone tap on her shoulder she looked back and find taehyung standing there. She get yo and hug him tightly she start sobbing after sometime she break the hug he grab her hand and start going outside. They sit in the car he start driving he stop the car near a restaurant as it is already night time. Yn see outside and get confused seeing restaurant.

She looked at taehyung he come out of car and come to her side and open the door. Yn come out he grab her hand and start going inside
everyone is  bowing towards him the manager come bow in front of him .

Manager:welcome mr.kim and Mrs.kim.(bowing)

Yn:we ar.... (He cut her off while squeezing her hand she pout and say silent)

Manager:master come please this way.

They come inside vip section taehyung and yn sit there .

After sometime a waitress come there she is very revealing  clothes she bow & smile  towards taehyung and at your side she roll her eyes.you make a weird face seeing her reaction.

Waitress:what would you like to have sir.

Taehyung looked towards you he give you the menu.

Yn:what should I do with this.

Taehyung:order whatever you like.

Yn:no you order yourself I will eat that.

Taehyung: order.(cold voice)

Yn order food the waitress go from.
Yn is looking here and there.taehyung is scrolling through his phone .yn tap on his hand he looked at you signalling you say

Yn:why you stope when I was saying that we are not husband and wife.(pout)

Taehyung come closer to you and grab your waist.

Taehyung:if you want we can be.(smirking)

You gulp seeing him close to you taehyung back off still smirking at you.the food come and you both start eating  after eating you both come out and sit in the car.he drove off to your house.you both reached you come out and turn towards him

Yn:good night mr.kim.

Taehyung:good night  and have sweet dreams of me.(still smirking)

Yn gulp and run inside her house and close the door.he start the car he is thinking about you.

Taehyung pov:( what is happening to you taehyung you was not like this before you just flirt with her.but she is so cute that anyone can flirt with her)

He reached his mension .and go inside.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Author note

Hi taebabies .
I know this chapter was long I hope you like and don't forget to vote and comment .

Byee taebabies enjoy your winters 🥶🥰

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

36.1K 2.4K 55
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
49.1K 1.7K 45
Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But as a human I hate him" He's afraid to st...
862K 38.2K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
448K 12.8K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...