My angel [Solar x Ruin] (AU)

By S0L4RV01D

So in this universe Eclipse got to Solar before he could defend himself so hes dead- but hes Ruin's guardian... More

Chapter 1: That Psycho..
Chapter 2: Am I going Insane?
Chapter 3: Can you hear me?
Chapter 4: What is this feeling?
Chapter 5: Get ahold of yourself!
Chapter 6: I'm not crazy-- I swear!
Chapter 7: Somethings off...
Chapter 8: Long night
Chapter 10: My Love ♥
SOLAR X RUIN DISCORD!!
Chapter 11: That escalated quickly..
Chapter 12: My love...?

Chapter 9: A little shock

453 16 6
By S0L4RV01D

Ruin's POV

I had been awake for a while, but I didn't want to get up yet. I finally decided to sit up and start off the day. I look down at Solar who's still sleeping peacefully. I smile before standing up and stretching. Usually I wouldn't need to but since I made my body it is a bit faulty.. While I wait for Solar to awake, I go wander around the Fazcade.

I spot a game that seems interesting but its all static and broken. I decide to try to fix it despite  bad record with these arcade games. After a few seconds of me trying to figure out what's wrong, I suddenly get a large shock shot down my body.

" GAH- " I fall backwards

OW-

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??

I stand up and back away from the machine. God that hurt- I shake my hands off since they were still had a burning feeling from the shock. Never touching that machine again- I head back to the back where Solar is and just sit down next to him, waiting for him to wake up.

I lean on his shoulder and began to doze off. 

Solar's POV

I open my eyes and look over, feeling pressure on my shoulder. Ruin was there asleep. He must've woken up before me and moved. I smile and put my arm around them. Then I realize- Why am I acting like we're together?? I pull my arm back and cover my mouth feeling my face heat up. 

I really want to tell them what I feel but- AUGDHS feelings are sO HArD

I sigh and pull my goggles off and set them next to me. I lay my head on Ruins and zone out to watch Youtube in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 218 12
This is an AU where Airy finds liam in a basket within the forests lakes, as he takes care of liam for years he would then send liam to the real worl...
40.3K 421 13
The art is not mine, because I suck at drawing. This is sort of a sequel to "Do You Even Know?" The shy co-host X has been crushing on Four, ever si...
6.5K 153 6
A compilation of oneshots based around the characters of Animation vs Minecraft and Animation vs Animator. Requests are open.
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...