PAL Legend Chronicles

By Shin_Yotsuba

seeing his mother die, got betrayed by the ones he called friends and the person he loved. Join Ash and his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

145 7 10
By Shin_Yotsuba

After the incident yesterday, he and Pakura decided to go eat dinner and get some rest since the contest was delayed with the light being fixed and the results were in after a few more trainers performed. Pakura had used Ash as her stress relief by cuddling up to him and forcing him into bed with her.

Manaphy, Sylveon and Espeon had fallen asleep as well on the floor.

The next morning, Ash woke up with the feeling of something warm around his legs, and found it was Pakura's, as she had snuggled into him. His other Pokémon were sleeping nearby, including Manaphy and his Pokémon. He tried to get out of bed, but the arm around him was stopping him.

"Five more minutes." Pakura muttered, and pulled him closer.

Ash smiled, as he relaxed, and rubbed her head gently. He was still wearing the cuff that Pakura cuffed on his left arm which was attached to her right hand.

Pakura hummed, as she slowly opened her eyes, and yawned. "Morning, babe."

"Good morning, Paku." Ash said.

"Mama, Papa." Manaphy mumbled sleepily, as he sat up.

"Good Morning Manaphy. Why don't you and Espeon take the other Pokemon and Sylveon downstairs and have breakfast?" Ash suggested, as he had noticed his Pokémon were also awake.

"Ok, papa." Manaphy said, as the others helped gather his Pokémon, and they went down.

"Now, I'm gonna take a bath and wash the night sweat off of me. I can't go into work smelling like you." Pakura got up, and picked up a fresh towel, before entering the bathroom.

Ash simply laid there for a bit, until his stomach grumbled.

He decided to wait till Pakura is done with her bath before going downstairs. 

"I'm going to take a shower." Ash said, as he stepped in as Pakura left as she had uncuffed them 

Pakura was already dressed in a new set of clothes, and had just finished as she walked down to see the elites Jude, Philip and Akeno along with Jude girlfriend Amelia and Philip Girlfriend Sarah eating breakfast and enjoying the food.

"You guys are up early." Pakura said, as she sat down and grabbed some breakfast

"Yeah, we want to see what would happen at the Contest." Sarah replied. "So how is the competition so far?"

"Oh, nothing much, and the competition is strong, and the Top Coordinators are competing." Pakura replied.

"Who would've thought the Princess of Hoenn would have to go into the dressing room to get her dress back. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Perhaps we should make it more common" Akeno said jokingly.

"Shut up, Akeno." Sarah growled remembering that and didn’t like the fact Philip saw the girl naked

"I'm just kidding, geez." Akeno laughed.

"I'm surprised May is able to find a dress in time." Jude commented. "But then, the judges are fair and gave her a second chance."

"And then she messed up anyway." Pakura said, taking a sip of her juice.

"Yeah, though I think that the light should have crashed down on her." Amelia said "One less traitor to deal with,:

"Don't worry." Ash's voice said as he came down and gave Pakura a quick kiss as he sat down for breakfast "She will get what is coming to her soon."

"And what would that be?" Jude asked.

"It is a secret." Ash replied, and took a bite of his sandwich.

"Well, whatever it is, I can't wait to see." Akeno grinned.

"Ash, do you want me to hack her phone?" Sarah asked her eyes gleam with evil "we could find some pretty embarrassing information.

"Yes please. I'm sure it would be useful. Send it to Amethyst and Shiki" Ash agreed smirking with her

"I will have it done by the time this afternoon." Sarah said.

"So, who are you rooting for in the contest, besides Dawn and Nando, I mean?" Jude asked.

"My money is on Dawn. I mean Pakura did give her advice and Ash trained her a little bit in Pokémon battle " Akeno said, and Sarah agreed with him.

"I agree with Dawn. She has grown and shown more talent." Pakura said, and Phillip nodded.

"And Nando is great, but he has not won any grand festivals and the appeal was ok. While dawn has entered in 8 of them and won 5 of them and has improved a lot thanks to Pakura Advice." Amelia said

"I would say Dawn as well, her Pokémon did a very good job, and is an idol to Alola." Jude said

“I gotta go guys. I will see you guys a little later.” Pakura said as she had to something

———————————

May was storming angrily she saw the result of the contest and saw that she didn't make it to the battle round, while Dawn and and the other did 

"What! This can't be! How did I lose?" May ranted as she search for Pakura to get answers as she see Jude and Philip and march over

"Hey where is the damm princess." May demanded.

"She's gone for the day. So, what's got your panties in a bunch?" Jude asked

"I just checked the results of the contest and saw that Dawn and Nando made it, but not me." May answered

"Oh yeah, that's true. But hey, not everyone can win. Besides, you have a whole year to prepare for the next Contest. Don't feel bad." Philip said in uncaring voice 

"What do you mean? I had the most beautiful dress, and the best appeal. You are saying that Dawn had a better appeal?" May questioned

"Yes." Jude said bluntly, which caused her to stare at him

"W-What?"

"It's true. I may not know a lot about appeals, but it seems that yours was more or less the same as last year's appeal." Jude said. "As for Dawn, she had improved quite a bit, and the judges seem to have liked her appeal."

"And the fact that you also showed your naked body in public." Philip said, trying not to laugh.

"What about it? I have a nice body." May said, though little embarrassed by her exposure last night

"Not really. You could barely even be a model." Jude said, causing Philip to hold back his laugh and May to get annoyed 

"And what is that supposed to mean?" May shouted.

"That your boobs are not big and you barely have an ass." Jude said, which caused the two of them to laugh.

"Yeah, I don't think your appeal would attract the male audience." Philip commented.

"Get over here." May yelled as she charged at them as both  Philip and Jude held her as she demanded for Pakura

"Jude, Phillip, that's enough." Pakura said coldly, walking over to them. "I'll take it from here."

Jude and Phillip looked at her in relief, and promptly dropped May ground, before joining the others who just arrived

As soon as she saw her, only May stormed up to her, as May started to jab in the chest, which Pakura stopped before her finger could even reach her chest. Pakura hated the fact that there was no space in between her breasts (due to the fact that she had a large bust), and if someone tries to jab her in the chest, they'd be poking her breasts, and one thing she hated was people touching her chest area.....well, Ash is the only exception. 

"Can I help you?" Pakura asked coolly.

“She wanted to know, why she is not in battle rounds and why she can't pass the preliminary round” Jude said and Philip nodded in approval 

"You mean besides the reason for May's performance and showing her naked body?” Pakura asked in a bored tone, and the girl flinched at the mention of the incident.

"Yes!" May nodded.

"Reasons are simple: You screwed up your performance May. I don't see how I should pity you and let you in while they’re other more talented Coordinators who deserve those spots." Pakura made a show to check her perfect French manicure, which was a pale pink inlaid with gold glitter nail polish at the tip of her nails. "Besides, the performance you made isn't original."

"So what?" May yelled. "What matters in an Appeal is that it's beautiful, that's what Contests are about! I bet you were biased against me, aren't you?"

Pakura sighed. Was she listening to a word she said? She already gave two good reasons as to why she didn't let May in, and she just pounced on the second one. It's almost as if May didn't accept the fact that she messed up her own performance, and most likely thought she was the best. Thinking it is probably the best to clear out, she started walking away.

May however, weren't going to let the matter rest, and the former grabbed hold of the back of her necklace, which contained her Key Stone. Unfortunately, the force of which they grabbed it and broke the chain, and her Key Stone fell to the ground.

"You swine, you broke my charm! Do you have any idea how much that was worth?" Pakura asked coldly looking little heartbroken that the gift Ash gave to her years ago

"Well, that's not my problem. That thing was a piece of trash." May replied angrily

"That thing is a symbol of friendship and love between me and Ashura, and you have no right to destroy it." Pakura said silently as she looked at the ground

Ash scowled at the fact that May dared to manhandle his girlfriend and destroy the chain containing her Mega Charm.

"I handle this." Ash said to Jude, promptly went over and slapped May hard on the left cheek. Before May could even react, Ash backhanded her again, sending her to the floor.

"You have no right to speak about her or her possessions in that manner." Ash growled. "Do not speak badly about her again, or else I will show you what a real beating feels like."

"I-I-" May was unable to finish her sentence, and her hands trembled as she covered her burning red cheeks as Ash slapped her again

"And that was for destroying Paku's Mega Charm. How is she supposed to keep it on her person without being sure that she won't lose it? You May ought to be ashamed of yourself, blaming others of your own incompetence in the Contest Appeal, and even breaking one of my Elites Key Stone in retaliation she won't let you in." Ash said looking at her

That was when Wallace decided to step in.

"May, I'm embarrassed at the fact that I originate from the same region as you." Wallace said

"W-What?" May whispered

"Your behavior is unbecoming for a trainer, and even more embarrassing to Hoenn, because you are seen as an example of Hoenn." Wallace explained. "How can we expect the other regions to take us seriously when one of our Princesses can't even accept defeat?"

“H-How could you guys gang up on me like this?” she said in a broken voice while her eyes were crystalline 

"No, how could you?" Ash shot back. "You certainly have no problem manhandling the situation and up against Paku nonetheless, despite knowing she is only doing her work as a judge."

"Besides, she wasn't the only one that didn't want to let you in May, so why are you only blaming her for your failure of getting in? What is wrong with you?" Wallace added, shaking his head. "Why would you do something like that?"

Ash slowly shook his head in disappointment. "That's low, May. Real low."

May looked down at the ground. Being admonished by one of the hottest guys that she hoped to attain is mortifying.

"But...I..." May stammered.

"I don't want to hear any more." Ash interrupted in a tone that made it clear why he was the PAL Champion and the regional prince, as he stared daggers at them. "I'd like you May to leave now."

At that point, there were tears running down May face, but Ash remained unmoved.

"Leave this...region?" May hiccupped.

"No." Ash looked heavenward for patience. "Not the region. My sight get out of my sight. And you know what I mean, don't make me repeat myself."

May looked, with a final stricken glance at Ash's direction, hurried away, in the direction of the ladies room. 

Ash watched her go dispassionately, before remarking, "Well, alright, her Key Stone is intact, but the necklace holding it is broken. May is paying for that. Are you alright, Paku?" He directed the last sentence to his Leader/Girlfriend, whose expression couldn't be seen since she hung her head, and her fringe fell forward, thus shadowing her face.

Pakura, who had been picking up the broken piece of her necklace, including her Key Stone, nodded, as she slipped her Key Stone into her pocket.

"I..I am sorry Ash the gift that you gave me was destroyed." Pakura said sadly as she showed him the broken necklace.

"Don't worry about it." Ash smiled at her and then give her a hug and kissed her gently 

"Now, come on, you can come with me. I was heading to the shops. Perhaps we can find a new necklace or get it repaired as well." Ash said, and the two went to the shop as The girls blushed at the display of affection between the two.

"He sure knows how to charm women, doesn't he?" Jude muttered, and the others had to agree with him.

Meanwhile inside the tower

Meanwhile, Sarah had taken out her tablet, and was tapping away on the keyboard.

"What are you doing, Sarah?" Akeno asked, coming over to see what she was doing.

"Getting some dirt on the bitch." Sarah answered, as she was hacking May's smartphone.

"How?"

"Simple. I hacked her phone, and I am going through her contacts, emails, and social media sites." Sarah said. "Let's see what I can find."

"Alright, I want to see this." Akeno said as she watched her friend hacked as Sarah smirked as she gathered all the data that she needed.

"Got you." Sarah said as she grinned, as she begin to copy the text, and sent it to herself, before deleting the message from the Sent folder. "Now, let's see what else is on her phone."

They looked at some of the videos, and Akeno was impressed while blushing as Sarah eyes were wide as she was blushing deep red her jaw dropped at the videos

"Damn, this chick is a pervert. Does she even have a life outside of sex with her boyfriend Drew?" Akeno asked blushing seeing the files of Drew and May

"Probably not." Sarah said before slapping her cheeks making her calm down. "I found something else. Check this out."

She showed Akeno the pictures on the phone, and they were not the type that anyone would want to look at. 

"Oh my." Akeno said, blushing a little seeing all the pornographic images and videos.

"And check this out." Sarah said, as she went onto a certain website. "Look at all the porn videos May had on her computer. Also look at this, she had a major crush on Ash, and wanted to sleep with him, but he had never noticed her, so she used this betrayal as an opportunity to get laid by him once he got broken by team rocket."

"That's messed up." Akeno said shaking her head “But at least we have more evidence that she worked with team rocket now. Once the time comes we release all this information and her life will be ruined permanently.”

"And look like I found some more interesting text. She has sent messages to everyone in the group on how to sell Ash Pokémon for profit." Sarah said smiling coldly as she glared at May photos

"So, we have more evidence that she was the main one to sell Ash Pokémon. That's good." Akeno said as Sarah continued to look and found something that made her horrified

"Oh my god." Sarah said horrified 

"What did you find?" Akeno asked worried

"I think I just found something for Ash… He isn’t going to like this.." Sarah said horrified and angry making Akeno stare at her

"But what. Sarah, you're giving me that look, what is it that Ash won’t like." Akeno said as Sarah showed Akeno the pictures on the phone, and they were not the type that anyone would want to look at.

"Oh, my." Akeno stared in horror as it was some of Ash old Unova Pokémon like Palpitoad, Leavanny, and Unfezant in a cage bloody and life-less. Before they check the video they see May torturing them and the final clip she was drinking while asking Magmar to use a flamethrower on her beers and unfortunately she caused a huge blast fire which she and Magmar quickly ran off leaving the Pokémon to die as the burning killed them. Sarah did some digging and found out that the accident that happened was an old daycare facility and was used by team rocket. The media played it as a gas leak explosion.. 

"Those were some of Ash's missing pokémon…My god they are…" Akeno said horrified as she read what happened as Sarah nodded

"Ash is going to be so angry that he has lost some of his own pokemon. There's nothing we can do for them. This was 4 years ago.However, This will not go unpunished and I guarantee you that" Sarah said as she sent the evidence to Shiki and Amethyst

"So, what's the plan? " Akeno asked.

"We only sent it to Amethyst and Shiki. I am afraid if Ash finds out now his scarlet anger will be more dangerous, I will let Amethyst and Shiki decide. But we must be ready incase if Ash finds out. I don't want to hurt him with this information"

"I see. So, I am assuming you'll give the information to Ash when the time is right?" Akeno asked.

"Mostly likely. But not right now." Sarah said, and closed her tablet.

"Let go, I need to release my stress and eat something." Sarah said as the two went to a cafe.

—-----------

Ash and Pakura were at the jewelry store that also help for mega stone

"Hello sir. How may I help you?" The shop owner said

"I was hoping I could get a necklace made for my girlfriend for her keystone fixed. Can you fix it?" Ash asked

"Let me see." The shopkeeper said, taking the necklace.

He inspected the damage, and nodded as he looked at them.

"I am sorry but unfortunately there is no fixing the chain, the only way is to buy a new one. Is it ok?" The shopkeeper asked

"It's fine." Ash said as he held Pakura hand squeezing it "Can you show us some new ones."

"I would love to." shopkeeper said, and led them to a section where they had necklaces with various Key stones on them.

"This one looks nice." Ash said, looking at a silver chain necklace with a Key stone in it.

"This one looks like a good fit." Pakura said, picking up a gold chain necklace, which contained a pink and purple Key Stone, along with the chain being a bit thicker than the one she used to have. It also looked like a special stone, and had a beautiful shine to it.

"I agree. Let's go with that one." Ash said, and they paid for it.

After they were done, Ash slipped the necklace around Pakura's neck, and helped her secure the clasp as Pakura took out her Key Stone, and placed it on the chain.

Pakura felt happy and a smile on her face.

"Thanks for this, Ash. It means a lot." Pakura said, as she turned to him, and kissed him gently on the lips.

"It's no problem." Ash replied, as they broke off, and went out, before deciding to go get some food.

————————-

Tobias was resting his mind and body. He was in one of the most powerful regions out of the 8 regions. PAL is the one who supports the 8 regions in this world. Right now he let out his Latios and Latias to walk around the town.

He noticed that many locals didn't mind that his legendaries were out and walking alongside him. Many people just smile at him and greet him as they walk by.

He was happy that he wasn't being hounded by fans. Being the Alola Elite Leader for Champion Gladion is already tiring as it is. The last thing he wanted was to be bombarded by his fans.

Then he suddenly bumped into someone as he looked to see the Kanto Gym Leader Sabrina who looked surprised

"I apologize I wasn't looking where I was going Sabrina." said Tobias

"No, I wasn't watching myself." said Sabrina as  the two shook hands and decided to have a chat

"You know my name but I never catch your name." Sabrina asked as Tobias smiled 

"Forgive me for not introducing myself, My name is Tobias Sakira." said Tobias as Sabrina eyes widened

"Tobias! The Elite Leader of the Elite Four of Alola. I heard a lot about you. It is a pleasure to meet you." said Sabrina

“Likewise.” Tobias said as the two walked together 

"So how is the world conoration match for you? I am surprised that you of all people would be here in PAL entering the competition. I read that you never planned to be an elite 4 member or champion" said Sabrina as she saw Tobias smile at her which made her happy 

"Well that is actually true , I never wanted to be one but due to a request from an old friend that I joined the Alola Elite 4. I just couldn’t ignore his request because he helped me out with a huge favor." Tobias said with a smile 

"That is very kind of you Tobias. Not many people would do what you are doing."  Sabrina said

"So, what is someone like you doing here in the city shouldn't you be spending time with your gym leaders?" Tobias asked as Sabrina sighed deciding to trust him

"It's just that I had a bit of a disagreement with the gym leaders." said Sabrina as she began to recall the event before coming to PAL

"What type of disagreement?" Tobias asked curious to see if he gain new information for Ash and the PAL elites

"It's just that Kanto Champion Rosaline is not who she seems to be. I just feel from my Psychic powers that she is more sinister than she led us on." Sabrina said

"What gave you that Idea." Tobias said as he began to act calm while also keeping a sharp mind listening to Sabrina words

"Well you see ever since she took the title of Champion. Shadow Pokémon are starting to show up. Also the fact that she has the Kanto government as her allies. I believe that she knows about the corruption outside of the cities that are affecting small towns and local areas." Sabrina said upset on her home region has fallen so deep in corruption and greed 

"I see. What else makes you suspicious." Tobias said as he began to put everything together now confirming that Rosaline is part of a new threat that Ash warned him about

"Well everytime when I was talking to her I felt that her words were not sincere. She feels more dark and corrupt than normal. Sometimes when she comes to inspects the gyms. I feel like there is a greater evil presence behind her that waiting to be released." Sabrina said as she remembered a certain aura behind Rosaline

"I see, do the other gym leaders agree with you." Tobias said as he saw the distraught look in Sabrina's eyes

"No, they all believe in her. They say that she has done nothing wrong. That she is the Champion they can trust. That I was worrying for nothing." Sabrina said looking around in fear

"You...don't feel safe." Tobias said as Sabrina shook her head

"Yes...Something happening in Kanto and I feel it. Something big. Something evil and the gym leaders can't see it. They are too blind to see what's happening in front of them because of Rosaline." Sabrina said

"Don't worry. There are people that will stop this evil before it goes too far. Just be patient." Tobias said with a smile on his face as Sabrina looked surprised

"Thank you. You don't know how much this will help me." Sabrina said with a smile

"No worries, well it was a pleasure meeting you Sabrina. But I must go." Tobias said as he got up but he felt Sabrina hugged him

"C-Can I stay with you? I feel safe around you. I just...don't want to be alone." Sabrina said as Tobias smiled at her 

"If that is what you wish." Tobias said as the two left as for some reason Tobias blushed when he felt Sabrina hugging him close as he texted Ash with what information that he had gained.

—--------------

William has called in Ash who came into the Hunter's Association Headquarters and see his big sister Amethyst,

"Hello again Prince Ash. I have some news about Kanto Shadow Pokémon." William said

"What about them?" Ash asked as Amethyst played them showing the legendary bird but they look different from what Ash saw before.

"The legendary bird Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos here are different." Ash looking at his sister,

"They have to be Shadow Pokémon then." Amethyst said

"Yes, though they are different from what Sarah and Amelia reported this complete shadow pokemon cannot be cured so I had Philip designed a pokéball to capture shadow Pokémon." William said giving him 3 Pokeball.

"Very well do I have permission to head to Kanto." Ash asked

"Yes of course. You have 6 hours to get them. Amethyst will tag along with you." William said,

"Very well we shall depart once I have gathered my items and pokemon team." Ash said as he and Amethyst ran up stairs and started packing their things as they did both teleported back to the castle and grabbed their Pokémon.

"So where do you think these legendary birds will be." Amethyst asked

"Well they have a habit of coming to Mt Moon when a storm hits the region, so let's get going." Ash said as both walked over to the warp pad and teleported to Mt Moon.

Once at the base of the mountain, Amethyst and Ash started walking towards the peak where the legendary bird are said to be,

"We have a long walk ahead of us, so let's make sure our pokemon are in top shape." Amethyst said as her and her brother pulled out their pokeballs and called out their teams.

"Okay everyone we have a long hike ahead of us. Our mission is to capture the legendary birds Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno." Ash said as his and his sister's Pokémon cheered.

"Okay we will rest here for a few minutes before we set out." Amethyst said as the pokemon ate and rested a bit as their masters looked out across the valley below them and watch the sun start to rise.

"Amethyst look." Ash said as they see the 3 birds fly above the valley and towards a large tower in the distance.

"Let's get moving." Amethyst said as her and Ash recalled their teams and took off towards the tower.

After an hour or so they reached the base of the tower where the 3 birds were circling around them as Ash and Amethyst nodded

"Espeon use Shadow Ball. Charizard Flamethrower , Greninja water shuriken." Ash said

"Espeon you use Psybeam, Sceptile use bullet seed, Garchomp use Dragon Rage." Amethyst said as their pokemon attacked but the shadow birds were hit as they screamed in pain

"Damn they’re fast." Amethyst said, "We will have to try and hit them with status attacks."

"I agree, Espeon use Confusion." Ash said as the Espeon attacked and was able to hit all 3 as they were confused

"Great work, now use Shadow Ball." Amethyst said as their Pokémon fired their moves again hitting the birds nearly knocking them out as both notice they were really weak and decided to quickly end this 

"Amethyst let's finish this." Ash said 

"Right." Amethyst said 

"Greninja, use Hydro Pump. Espeon you use Psybeam. Charizard use Flamethrower. Espeon, use psychic." Ash said as the attacks hit the 3 legendary bird but before they can send an attack Amethyst decided to finish them 

"Sceptile, use Leaf Blade. Garchomp use Outrage. Espeon, use Hyper Beam." Amethyst said as their Pokemon attacked the shadow birds knocking them out.

"Go Pokéball." Ash and Amethyst said sending the shadow ball into the 3 pokéballs and after a few shakes the capture was complete.

"Well that was easy." Ash said

"Yeah, though we still have to be careful, this was too easy." Amethyst said unsure of this was a trap

"We should head back. Let's not stay too long to find out" Ash said as Amethyst agreed.

After a few hours they returned to the Hunter's Association and handed the shadow legendary bird over to the researchers.

"So I am guessing that they must be recently hatched or created by this shadow Lugia." Ash said

"That's correct." A voice said as Ash and Amethyst see William walking into the room.

"How is that possible." Ash asked

"Apparently from one of our scientists they discovered that these 3 are actual baby legendary Pokémon." William said,

"If they were babies then where are its parents?" Amethyst asked

"No one knows." William said rubbing his check intrigued 

"Maybe the shadow Lugia created them." Ash said

"That is a strong possibility." William said,

"But now that we have them we can analyze them. Find a way to see if we can tame them if not we have to seal them away." Amethyst said as Ash nodded

"Amelia has informed me that she has been tracking Lugia's movement. So far, he hasn't made a move yet. We're not sure why though." William said

"We're going to find out." Amethyst said

While Ash and Amethyst were finished this up Pakura had one mission

May was walking alone in the forest as she was upset with what happened as unknown to her Pakura was stalking her with her Sylveon

'This is pathetic. Why is the Princess of Hoenn is walking in the forest.' Pakura thought, as she was following her silently and her Sylveon was next to her

"I should've been the one winning the contest. Why didn't they let me in." May ranted as she stomp on the ground.

'Why are you complaining? It was your fault. You screwed up, and now you're blaming others for your incompetence. Pathetic." Pakura thought as she rolled her eyes

"If they hadn't stopped me, I would've been entering the battle rounds ." May grumbled.

"You are so pathetic." Pakura whispered to herself to her Sylveon who giggled 

"And besides, who does that woman thinks she is, telling me that I am unworthy." May said

"That's because you are." Pakura said out loud jumping down from the tree

"Who's there?" May said, turning around to see Pakura

"I have to say May you are pathetic, you know that." Pakura said coldly as she walked out and stood in front of her.

"Pakura what are you doing here?" May demanded

"Nothing much. Just here to take out the trash." Pakura replied, as she now gave a cold smile, freaking May out a bit.

"W-What do you mean?" May stuttered, stepping back a bit afraid of the PAL Princess

"Oh, it's simple, and I am going to teach you a lesson." Pakura said looking at her 

"Like what." May said terrified

"Like killing Ash Pokémon. Does a certain fire ring a bell." Pakura asked coldly with her eyes staring at her

"No." May denied, lying freaking out. How did she found out that she killed some of Ash Pokèmon

"Let me give you a hint Ashura Kurobane is Ash Ketchum, my boyfriend and the one you're searching for." Pakura said, smirking as May's eyes widened as realization came over her.

"No. This can't be." May whispered.

"Yes. He's alive and well. He has been living as the PAL Champion and the prince of this region." Pakura said as she pulled a gun 

"A shame. Because you will die right now." Pakura said, pointing the gun at her, as May backed away, terrified

"You are going to pay for hurting him, and killing his pokemons. You're not going to get away with it."

"Wait wait, I can explain." May pleaded

"No." Pakura said as she pulled the trigger

The shot rang out in the forest.

______________________________

Meanwhile the traitors Max, Serena, and Brock are looking for May as they looked in the forest that May was heading as they called out to her

"May, where are you." Max called out as he was worried for his sister

"May, are you there?" Serena shouted out

"May come out please." Brock said worried for her safety 

The three heard a gunshot and rushed over to the sound. When they arrived, they were horrified at what they found. May was lying on the ground, as her body was riddled with bullet holes.

"M-May." Serena whispered, tears falling down her face, as she and Brock kneeled beside the dying girl.

"H-Help. H-Help m-me." May managed to whisper, as she was bleeding.

"Hang on, May." Brock said, applying pressure to the wounds. "Stay with us. We'll get you help."

"T-They K-Know W-where A-ash is." May whispered, and she took her final breath, and her heart stopped.

"May!" Max cried out, crying as he fell to his knees, and was hugging his sister.

"She's gone." Brock whispered, his face filled with despair.

"What...what are we gonna do?" Serena asked, as tears fell from her eyes.

"I promise I will kill her killer." Brock vowed, clenching his fist, and his eyes filled with anger as Max look down

"May, this isn't funny to wake up." Max pleaded, hoping his sister was pranking them. "Wake up."

Brock, Serena, and Max didn't know the person who killed May was watching them from a distance with a smile on her face as her Sylveon hugged her leg before disappearing as the trio continued to cry over May's dead body.

"Well, that's one traitor down. Now for the rest of the traitors. But first, I got a boyfriend to meet up with." Pakura said as she walked off

Ash was in the Pokémon Center waiting for Amethyst discussing the event as Amethyst had the shadow pokéballcontaining one of the legendary shadow bird

"I will have Shiki try training this Moltres, but I don't have high hopes for this." Amethyst said as Ash agreed with her

"Well we will see what happens. I am surprised that these birds are still in their infant form and not being watched by Lugia. I am guessing this is a test for him in creating Legendaries." Ash said as his sister agreed

"I guess so. Maybe I will have Shiki and Amelia keep an eye on them." Amethyst said

"So what is happening back in Kanto." Pakura asked appearantly hearing what happened and seeing the legendary birds

"We will explain later. First, tell us how is your hunt for May?" Amethyst asked

"Oh it went perfectly. She's dead." Pakura said with a smile

"How?" Ash asked

"Easy. I killed her and left the body to her friend to find. I am guessing that they will ship the body back for a funeral." Pakura said as she held Ash hand while Sylveon jump in his lap demanding attention from him as Espeon was next to him

"I see, well this will put more suspicion on the people in Kanto." Ash said as he began to rub the Sylveon's head who was happy purring as the group continued to talk

"So, what will we do next?" Pakura asked

"We just have to wait. We just killed a traitor and caught three legendary shadow Pokémon. We cannot risk moving too fast." Amethyst said as Pakura agreed and began to relax with her brother as Ash had his arm around her.

"I agree." Ash said

__________________________

Shiki was in the PAL library he was looking at information about local legend of Shadow Pokémon as he saw was thinking he heard a voice he hasn't heard a long time

"Shiki." Lance said shocked to see him.

"Lance. I am surprised seeing you after so long." Shiki said with a small smile seeing his former old friend

"Shiki...it's good to see you. You've grown a lot." Lance said with a smile.

"So have you." Shiki replied though being cautious. "How is life treating you?"

"Not too bad. It's good to be back. How about you, Shiki? How are you doing? I haven't heard from you ever since you left Blackthorn City." Lance asked.

"Well, I have been doing great, in fact I have a Fiance." Shiki replied as he saw a glint in his friend's eyes

"That's nice. Who is it?" Lance asked.

"Someone named Amethyst. We met after I left Blackthorn City" Shiki said as he saw a smile on his friends face as he didn't recognize Amethyst name

"Well, I hope everything is well between you two. I have a question: when did you have a younger brother." Lance asked

"I adopted him because he was my little brother that I saved a long time ago." Shiki said

"That's cool, I am glad that you two are okay. So is everything going okay?" Lance asked

"It's fine." Shiki replied as Lance looked nervous

"Have you heard about the massacre of the Blackthorn residents 4 years ago?" Lance asked

"I have." Shiki said, not saying more as he waited for his friend to continue.

"Did you know who did it?" Lance asked

"No, I have no clue. Why?" Shiki asked as Lance sighed

"Well it's just that I can't help but think that someone knows what happened" Lance asked as Shiki sighed looking at his old friend

"You want my honest opinion, they deserve what they got." Shiki said with a cold look as Lance eyes widened

"Shiki, you can't mean that." Lance said surprised by his friend's reaction

"I do. They had it coming. The clan was a corrupt clan and they got what they deserved. So I don't care about them" Shiki said coldly as Lance was taken back by his friend's words

"I have to go now Lance and here some advice for the clan to change. It must learn from the mistakes of the past or the past will repeat itself." Shiki said as he left leaving Lance speechless as he didn't know the pain Shiki went through to make him hate his own clan

Shiki returned to his office and sat down as he was upset with his old friend, though he can understand his worry

'I guess I have to make sure no one learns what Amethyst or Ash did to the clan. I have to kill anyone who knows the truth. I am sorry old friend but I can't have you ruin our plans' Shiki thought as he sighed.

'I have to tell Amethyst and Ash. It looks like the past is catching up to me and I can't risk it' Shiki thought and he called Amethyst who answered

"Amethyst, we have a problem. I think Lance may have a suspicion of what happened." Shiki said, as he explained what happened

"Alright, don't worry we will deal with it when the time comes. In the meantime, just stay calm and don't say anything until the situation is dealt with." Amethyst said, as Shiki sighed

"Alright, I will be waiting to see you soon love." Shiki said and they hung up as he rubbed his forehead in frustration about the shadow Pokémon as he looked at the Pokéball that Amethyst had sent

'Just what am I going to do? I have no idea how to tame this Pokémon. But I have to try.' Shiki thought as he decided to head to the training grounds and let the Moltres out

_____________________________

As Ash was hanging out with Pakura, he received a call and was surprised.

"Hello?" Ash answered

"Hey, Ash it's me Shiki, are you available?" Shiki asked

"Yeah, I am. What's up?" Ash asked

"Can you come over? I need your help." Shiki said

"Sure, I am heading over now. See you soon." Ash said, and hung up

"What's going on, Ash?" Pakura asked, as they were getting up

"I have to go, apparently, Shiki needs my help. He sounded a bit stressed." Ash said

"What could he need?" Pakura asked

"I don't know, but I am going to find out. Do you want to come?" Ash asked

"Sure. I will let the other Elites know." Pakura said, and both headed out.

After a few minutes, they made it to the Training Facility where Shiki was waiting.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ash asked, concerned for his friend.

"I'll show you." Shiki said, and he led them to the training ground, where they were surprised at what they saw. Moltres just in the training felt ignoring the other Pokemon

"Why is Moltres out of its pokéball?" Pakura asked, as Shiki sighed

"I tried to train it, but nothing is working. I tried everything, but the only way I was able to communicate with him is that I was able to make a small bond with him. But that is all." Shiki said, rubbing his temples.

"Hmm. Maybe the problem is the fact that Moltres isn't in the mood." Ash said, and turned to his sister who was already there. "How is training with Articuno going?"

"Same problem. Articuno and Zapdos aren't cooperating." Amethyst replied "And they won't. They are Shadow Pokémon, which means they can't be cured. The only way we can get them under control is through force, and it seems that the bond between trainer and Pokemon is a problem. We can't get close." Amethyst said.

"Perhaps let me try." Ash said as he decided to go to the Moltres

"Be careful Ash." Pakura said

"Don't worry, I got this." Ash said confidently

Ash walked over to the Moltres, who just stood there, as if waiting for him to do something.

"Hey there, boy. Want to train?" Ash asked.

Moltres didn't react.

"Come on, you have to be hungry. Want to eat something?" Ash asked, holding out some Poke Beans, but again, Moltres didn't respond.

"Hey, don't you want to fight me? I can be your opponent." Ash asked, trying to provoke the legendary bird, but again, nothing.

"This is getting us nowhere." Pakura muttered, shaking her head.

"Hey, why don't we battle?" Ash suggested, pulling out his Pokéball, and throwing it, sending out his Espeon. "How about it?"

"What are you doing, Ash?" Shiki asked.

"I'm going to battle it." Ash said, and turned to Moltres, and the legendary bird stared at him, as if daring him to attack.

"Alright, let's go. Espeon, use Psychic!" Ash ordered.

Espeon fired a powerful blast of Psychic, hitting the Moltres. The legendary bird was sent flying back.

"Ash, are you crazy!" Shiki yelled as Moltres let a thrill of excitement shocking Shiki , Pakura, and Amethyst seeing the young pokemon excited 

"I see you want another battle." Ash said smirking as Moltres sent a flamethrower towards Espeon

"Espeon use Reflect then Psybeam" Ash said

The Espeon quickly reflected the attack before it could hit him as he fired the psychic move and it hit Moltres knocking the bird to the ground

"You can do it." Ash shouted as Moltres began to stand

"Now use Shadow Ball" Ash said as Espeon opened his mouth and fired a shadow sphere as Moltres use Flamethrower as the fire attack but was hit as the Shadow Ball exploded

"Use Psychic and keep attacking." Ash said

Espeon began to charge his power as the Moltres was knocked to the ground and was paralyzed as it finally fell from exhausted but a happy smile

"I knew it. It just wanted a good challenge." Ash said

"You...you were able to get him to battle and win. How did you do that?" Shiki asked

"I just knew that he wanted a battle." Ash replied

"How did you know that?" Pakura asked

"Well, every Pokémon, no matter what form, will always seek out a good challenge. I guess these guys were experimental and they never had the opportunity to fight." Ash explained.

"You have a point." Amethyst said "I am guessing the only way to bond with the shadow Pokémon is to make them fight and earn their respect."

"Exactly." Ash said

"Hmm. Maybe you are right. That's why the Moltres is happy. He must've wanted a challenge, and now he has it." Shiki said, smiling a bit.

"We have a lot of work ahead of us." Amethyst said as they agreed.

"Now I am going to try and get Moltres to eat." Ash said as Moltres looked at him with a happy expression and the two left to the cafeteria

________________________

Ash was entering his room as Pakura was already preparing for bed exhausted

"Are you ready?" Pakura said, already change into a black silky nightgown, showing her figure

"Yeah I am." Ash said taking his shirt off and pants leaving him in boxers as he went for a quick shower and once he was done he was wearing a light black shirt with blue sweatpants and his hair was a bit damp as Espeon was already asleep with Sylveon snuggled up to him 

"You're finally done." Pakura said

"Yep, now we can rest." Ash said as he got under the covers and the two cuddled together.

"Ash, do you ever think about the future once we destroy the enemy and return back to normal." Pakura said

"Sometimes. Why?" Ash asked

"Hopefully with this shadow Lugia and finding out how much of a threat Rosaline is, will things be the same." Pakura said

"I am sure it will be. We just have to be patient. We have time." Ash said

"True. Maybe after all of this, what if we start a family." Pakura said with a blush

"I don't see a problem. If you want, I am fine with it. If you are willing to carry a child I am all for it. Besides I think my sister would love to have a niece and nephew.

"Thanks." Pakura said hugging him as Ash kissed her before both were off to sleep in Shiki and Amethyst apartment

The next day Ash and Pakura were in the kitchen preparing breakfast while they had a few eggs, pancakes, and sausage in the pan while the coffee was brewing

"Morning, you two." Shiki said, walking in and helping himself to some coffee.

"Morning." Both said.

"So, Ash, are you still up for a training session with the shadow Legendaries today?" Shiki asked, sipping his coffee.

"Of course, I will. I'm excited. We have three shadow Pokémon now." Ash said.

"That's true, but we don't know how to control them. But if you can, then I have a feeling that everything will go well." Shiki said.

"We just need to be patient." Ash replied, and then he added, "Also, have you found a way to deal with Lance?"

"Yes. I am planning on confronting him and asking him about his thoughts on the clan." Shiki said,

"You better watch your back. We can't have him find out what we did. Or else it could jeopardize everything." Amethyst warned.

"I know. But I think this is a chance to get rid of the past." Shiki said

"You sure. I am not against killing him." Ash said

"Let's try the peaceful way first. Then we will see what happens." Shiki said

"Very well." Ash said and the three sat down and began to eat

While the four were eating they were discussing about the recent event until Amethyst decided to tease her little brother

"So Ash, when can I expect a niece or nephew." Amethyst said as Ash spitted out his drink and started coughing as Pakura blushed deep ded

"I agree." Shiki said looking at the two as Pakura blushed grew now

"Amethyst don't say things like that out of nowhere.”  Ash said embarrassed as his sister smirked

"What. It's just a question." Amethyst said as Pakura looked away 

"Yeah well..." Ash said before he smiled "Maybe after all the situation with the shadow legendary is resolved and if I can convince her then yes" Ash said

"Wait really." Pakura said her eyes wide

"Sure, I am down for having a child with you." Ash said as Pakura blushed and hugged him

"It looks like I will be an aunt." Amethyst said

"Well we will see if it happens. But let's not rush it." Shiki said

"True" Ash and Pakura agreed as the four continue eating their breakfast and continued to discuss about the future

_______

"Judging by the shining and smooth fur your Shinx has, you have been taking care of your Shinx very well." Jude said to a boy who wanted him to evaluate his Shinx's well-being and their relationship together. "And by the response your Shinx gave me when I asked about you she likes you very much, and you guys most likely have a long friendship, I bet you guys have been together for at least 5 years. Am I right?" Jude asked

Understanding Pokémon language is pretty advantageous when you're a Connoisseur. Jude neglected to mention that the affection Shinx was showing for the boy was because she had a crush on him.

The boy nodded. "Yep. My dad was the one who got Shinx for me. He found her as an Egg and he thought it was a great gift for me."

"He was right." Jude said as the boy smiled. Except there was something wrong with the way he was smiling. His lips were curled up at the edges, but the smile didn't seem to go all the way to his eyes. It sort of stopped at his gums.

Jude frowned. "Something wrong?"

"No, nothing, it's just that.....there was this girl who dragged me into her station to evaluate my relationship with my Shinx, but she said that my relationship with her was the worst of the worst, and insisted I get another one. I don't know who I should listen to." The boy mumbled.

Jude raised an eyebrow. "Who was the girl you are referring to?"

Jude hated one thing he didn't like was Connoisseurs who evaluates anyhow.

"It's some girl called Burgundy." The boy replied. "She said she's an expert in telling the relationship between trainers and Pokémon, since she's a Connoisseur too."

"Burgundy?" Jude frowned, thinking for a second. Jude tried to remember where he heard the name from, and realized Ash had told him about this girl. Apparently, she has a rivalry with Cilan, but it's one-sided on her part. When Ash first met her, she was pretending to be good enough to run her own Connoisseur shop, and she made Ash show her all his Pokémon, and she said all of them were horrible and he need to replace all of them, and seemed to want to replace Ash's Pokémon without any reason to back it up, and when asked, she replied with "Are you doubting the words of a Connoisseur?"

When asked about her rank, she was revealed to be a C-Class Connoisseur, but according to Ash, she thought that all professionals would say the same thing she did about his relationship with his Pokémon. As an S-Class, Jude had to disagree on what Burgundy said about Ash's relationship with his Pokémon, and Jude thought Burgundy was just a conceited little brat.

"She's not even a real Connoisseur. She's only a C-Class Connoisseur? She's in the novice class, so why are you even listening to her? She's not even allowed to open her own shop for business, and people from her class are only allowed to work as assistants to A-Class and above." Jude pointed out. "Listen to me. I think your relationship with Shinx is great and good."

"But..." The boy started.

"Don't let that girl convince you that she knows better than me. You have a very good friendship with Shinx. You've been with her since she was an egg, right? Your relationship with her is one of the best I've ever seen, and I'm a professional." Jude insisted. "And if I'm right, I don't see any reason why you should change it."

"Really?" The boy's smile was more confident and wider now.

"Of course." Jude reassured. "So, don't you worry about her."

The boy smiled again, and this time, it went all the way up.

"Thank you." The boy said as Jude waved, as the boy returned his Shinx to his Pokéball and left after paying Jude, which Jude reluctantly accepted.

Jude sighed. He had been dealing with a long line since lunch break, since besides offering a professional Connoisseur's service, he also runs a bookstore and café, the latter only built the beginning of this year since the café used to be a sweet shop next door that was ran by a family, but it shut down last year after an ancient water pipe burst in the ceiling, destroying all their stock.

He was also planning to stock up on PokéChow as well (he planned for them to cater to all types and type combinations), which was why several of the shelves at the back were still empty, and maybe even stock up on Pokéblocks, Poffins and Poképuffs as well.

In addition, the other Elites had the idea of installing a café in the former sweet shop and knocking the wall between Jude's shop and the café down, which gave him more business. However, as far as running the shop goes, while he is good at physically making sales and running a service at the same time, he needed help in running the café, so he usually hired assistants to do it. He even did his own bookkeeping and bill paying, although sometimes he had to ask for help, as numbers aren't his forte.

"You look tired." Purrloin commented.

"You think?" Jude yawned. "I had to deal with so many customers." He wished he could go for a swim or something, since his last swim was interrupted by Ash's message to get his ass back to the Plateau because of the stupid Champions Tournament where they were short one player and Charles Goodshow had decided to disturb them to send down one person.

"I'll go get some nice, healthy smoothie." Purrloin scampered to the café to get the said drink for Jude. She returned with a grape smoothie for Jude. 

"Thanks." Jude sipped the drink. The flavor was just what he needed, and he sighed as he felt the cold, refreshing beverage running through his body, cooling him off.

"No problem." Purrloin said smiling at her trainer

Maybe a walk would do me some good." With that, he went out of his shop for some fresh air, Purrloin following behind.

The first thing Jude noticed was that someone had set up a portable shop station somewhere next to his café. He heard loud voices inside the station, and approached closer to listen in, since there was a female voice shouting.

"Your relationship with your Emolga is the worst of the worst!" a female voice declared, and he heard a familiar male voice sighing. "Now let me see the rest of your party!"

Jude opened the curtains to find the voice belonging to a girl dressed in a long-sleeved pink shirt and over it was a red sleeveless shirt with four gold buttons at the stomach, a red bow at the collar, and black pants. She had purple hair with matching eyes, and had an arrogant look about her. Phillip was sitting there, apparently bored of hearing what the girl had to say about his Emolga, who was violently shocking the Connoisseur with Thunderbolt.

"What's going on?" Jude demanded. Phillip looked up, relieved to see Jude.

"This person just dragged me into her shop thinking I wanted my Pokémon to be evaluated and saying that the relationship with Emolga is the worst. And now she is demanding me to show her the rest of my Pokémon." Phillip said, looking at the girl in disgust.

"I am a C-Class Connoisseur!" The girl retorted. "Of course I know the quality of your relationship between Pokémon!"

Jude groaned. It's Burgundy, the girl Ash was talking about.

"What are you doing?" Jude asked Burgundy 

"I'm just telling Phillip that he is better off with an Emolga that has Motor Drive instead of Volt Absorb." Burgundy replied. "And the relationship with the rest of his Pokémon isn't good either, so he should switch them all out."

"Why?" Jude gave her a funny look.

"Are you doubting the words of a Connoisseur?" She demanded.

"What Class Connoisseur are you?"

"I'm a C-Class. What about it?" Burgundy asked, jutting her chin out.

"You know C-Class is just a novice class, and not allowed to open their own shop, right?" Jude asked mockingly.

"I know, you know, but she doesn't." Phillip mumbled.

"I think anyone would say the same thing I said about him and his Emolga!” Burgundy shouted.

"I think there is no need for Phillip to replace his Emolga. While it's true they had been together for only 4 years, so their relationship is not very close yet, but by spending time and training it, he'll most likely have a great relationship with his Emolga in times to come. Volt Absorb is useful as it renders Electric-type moves useless, and even gives Pachirisu energy." Jude said annoyed at the girl

"Then what about the rest of his Pokémon?" Burgundy challenged.

"He's lying!" Burgundy shouted to Phillip. "I am the real deal here!"

"Excuse me, but I have known Jude for years, and he would never lie. I doubt anyone would believe you. What kind of Connoisseur are you?" Phillip snorted.

"Listen here, in PAL, we don't appreciate fakes who pretend to be professionals. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, doing whatever you like in our region." Jude warned.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" Burgundy asked.

"Ignorant, isn't she?" Purrloin asked. Jude nodded.

"If you don't know, there's no point telling you." Jude mumbled.

"Let's see who is right by having a one-on-one battle! If I win, Phillip replaces his Emolga!” Burgundy shouted.

"Fine, but if I win, you leave Phillip and his Pokémon alone and stop bothering people!" Jude replied.

"Fine!" Burgundy agreed.

'As if you can even win.' Phillip thought, as Burgundy chose Stoutland for her Pokémon, while Jude sent out his Absol.

"Bonjour, new tasting time, s'il vous..." She was cut off when Jude said, "Absol, use Leer!" Of course, that move caused Stoutland's defenses to drop, and Jude finished Stoutland off with a Rock Smash. Since Burgundy wasn't a very good Pokémon battler and Jude's Pokémon attacks are all stronger than normal, it would be a while before Stoutland can battle again. Right now, it would need the Pokémon Center.

"That's not fair! Your Absol is so much stronger than mine, and it knows a Rock-type move!"

"That's how battle works. No one said you can't use a type advantage, or you have to play fair." Phillip replied.

"But I can't do anything!" Burgundy wailed.

"Well, the winner is clear. And I suggest you don't cause trouble, or you'll face worse." Jude said "Also If I catch you doing this again, I won't hesitate to report you to the Pokémon Connoisseur Association, and take away your license, because you're not fit to be one." Jude warned.

Burgundy looked as if she was about to cry, but she knew that she lost and that the Elite was being serious, and so, she quickly returned her Stoutland and ran off.

"Thank you." Phillip said as Jude nodded. "She was the one that kept annoying me."

"I don't blame her." Jude sighed.

"Come on, let's head on a walk together." Phillip suggested, as the two boys left the shop, with the Pokémon following them, chatting away.

"How did you meet her?" Jude asked.

"I was walking, and then she came in, saying that she is a Connoisseur, and asked me whether I want to have my Pokémon evaluated. But after I told her I didn't need to, she got angry, and said my relationship with Emolga is bad." Phillip rolled his eyes. "I'm lucky you showed up."

"No problem. I think she has been getting more and more bold recently." Jude shrugged. "Maybe she is trying to impress a guy or something."

"It's not working then" Phillip snorted.

"No one told her what a Connoisseur was really like." Jude commented.

"She has a lot of nerve to tell me to replace my Pokémon. What's next? Telling me my Pokémon aren't worth anything and demanding I switch them out as well? That's crazy." Philip said, mocking her.

"Don't underestimate her." Jude warned. "She may be a nuisance but could be a dangerous person. Perhaps I should do something about it."

"Oh come on, I was only joking." Phillip laughed.

"Just remember she's a Connoisseur too." Jude said warningly.

"Don't worry, she may be a Connoisseur, but I'll listen to you first, before her." Phillip assured Jude who nodded

"I'll go make a phone call." Jude said.

"About what?" Phillip asked.

"Nothing important." Jude replied, as he walked off with Purrloin.

Jude took his phone out and dialed the number of the Pokémon Connoisseur Association.

"Hello, Pokémon Connoisseur Association, this is Margery speaking." A woman said.

"This is Jude, Elite Four of PAL. Can you tell me the contact number of the president of the Association?" Jude asked.

"Hold on a second." The person at the other end put him on hold. Jude hummed the theme song of the Poké Flute game as he waited.

"Sorry about that, sir. I got the number you wanted."

"Thank you." Jude wrote the number down.

"By the way, you were a very famous Connoisseur, weren't you? I remember hearing about you before." Margery asked.

"Yes. I used to be a professional Connoisseur, until I became an Elite Four member. And I also run a bookstore and café." Jude confirmed.

"Oh yes, you do." Margery squealed. "I have been your fan since 15 years ago. I always watch your TV shows, and I've seen you on PAL TV."

"Thank you." Jude said.

"I hope you continue to succeed." Margery said.

"I will." Jude replied. "Well, I got to go."

"Okay." Margery said, and hung up.

"Who are you calling?" Phillip asked.

"I am making a call to the Pokémon Connoisseur Association president about her." Jude explained.

"I'll help you. I have a few things to tell them as well." Phillip said.

Jude nodded, as the two men made their phone call to the Association.

————-

"This looks creepier by the minute." Max shivered, as they went deep into the forest.

"Why are we in the forest again?" Trip asked

"To find Ash and bring him back to Lugia." Brock said as the 3 kept walking

"This looks creepier by the minute." Max shivered, as they went deep into the forest.

"They're coming." A voice whispered from the trees.

Akeno nodded, and Sarah made use of the Ice Dust to create circles of ice around the traveling group, and Amelia threw Fire Dust at the circles of ice, creating mist around the group, obscuring their visions. Amelia and the others put on goggles that allowed them to detect heat signatures and camouflaged stuff while the traitors let out their Pokémon to help, but the cloud is effective at screening their movements as their own Pokémon circled the traitors.

Sarah nodded to her Shiny Raikou, who shot a Thunder in the air.

"Is it going to rain?" Max asked nervously. "Or was that a Pokémon?"

"Can't be. There are no wild Pokémon here." Brock answered, looking around, but the mist made it hard for them to see.

'Nope, but there are our Pokémon.' Akeno thought, nodding for her Gengar to do its thing. Gengar floated nearby and absorbed the surrounding warmth, making the group notice the temperature drop. All of them exchanged scared looks, as Amelia slashed at them, causing their sleeves to be ripped and then disappeared quickly.

"D-D-Do you think it's a ghost?" Max stammered.

"Spirits do know everything." Akeno whispered, using Sarah’s device to change her voice into the Famous Red Ketchum.

The boys wondered if they had watched too much Supernatural and ate too much ice cream. However, Brock spoke up for them before they could wonder if both had warped their minds.

"We should probably get out of here."

"Y-Yeah." Max and Trip nodded.

"I agree." Brock said, and the three made their way out, but the mist had gotten thicker, and they could barely see each other.

"Sarah, knock them out." Akeno ordered smiling "Let mess with them"

"Alright" Sarah smiled as she sent out a Sandslash, a Drapion and a Scizor.

The three Pokémon jumped out and hit the three boys, knocking them out, and then they picked them up and brought them to the meeting place.

"I guess that's over." Amelia said as she took off the goggles.

"That's easy." Akeno grinned.

"But now it's time for the fun part." Amelia said smirking as she brought out dresses from the bag to dress the knocked out boys up in, which included putting them in wigs and putting on makeup on them, as the rest of the girls laughed.

"We'll make them look pretty." Akeno grinned.

"You have the camera ready, don't you?" Sarah asked.

"Of course." Akeno smirked, taking the camera out and turning it on.

"Alright, let's get to work." Amelia smiled.

The 3 worked hard to doll the boys up and make them look like girls, which included dressing them in dresses, and wig, and applying makeup.

"They look pretty." Akeno smiled when the boys were all ready.

"They sure do." Sarah giggled.

"We should take pictures of them." Amelia smirked.

"That's a great idea." Akeno grinned.

"Shouldn't we wake them up first?" Sarah asked.

"That'll be no fun." Amelia said "Besides, they might struggle and mess up the clothes and makeup."

"True." Sarah nodded.

After they were done, they took lots of pictures of them and had a laugh as the three left the dress up boys as the trio quickly left the forest while the boys would be in a dress for awhile

_______________________

Ash along with his Espeon were walking with his girlfriend Pakura and her Sylveon as they headed back to the tower to rest after dealing with training on the way Pakura noticed Cynthia spying on them as they got inside the building.

"Champion Cynthia, what are you doing?" Ash said as he noticed her.

"Is it true that you guys know where Ash Ketchum is." Cynthia said as both Ash and Pakura look at each other 

"Why are you asking us about Ash Ketchum?" Pakura asked her.

"Because I would like to see him and his Pikachu if he's still around." Cynthia said, which made Ash and Pakura look at her with suspicion.

"We do not know where he is, so please leave." Pakura said, lying to her.

"Are you sure about that, because of the rumors of you guys mentioning Ash's name." Cynthia said as Ash defended his girlfriend

"My name is Ashura but few people call me Ash for simple and it is very common to be called Ash." Ash said defending his girlfriend.

"Don't lie to me, I know Ash is alive and well, I want to see him again." Cynthia said as she got closer to the door.

"He is not here, if he was here, you will see him." Pakura said looking at her nails

"Beside he is with the dragon duo right now." Ash said .

"Dragon duo?" Cynthia said as her mind was blown by the idea of the dragon duo being alive

"Yep the dragon princess is very protective of him." Pakura said as she looked at her fingernails

"Dragon Princess." Cynthia said as she started to get angry.

"Yep, they're siblings after all." Ash said as Cynthia eyes widen by the fact that the dragon duo was alive and with Ash.

"Where is he?!" Cynthia said getting angry.

"You just don't know when to quit don't you." Ash said as he and Pakura glared at her.

"I am not leaving till I find Ash." Cynthia said.

"Look he is gone. As much as Ash Ketchum would like to return the dragon prince and princess have forbid him from traveling and seeing his friends." Ashura said in his cold and calm tone.

"I refuse to believe that." Cynthia said.

"Then don't believe it." Ashura said

"Tell me where Ash is now or I will go the dragon duo myself and force them to tell me." Cynthia said as she pulled out a pokeball.

"How would we know. We told you everything we know." Ashura said as Cynthia was getting angrier.

"Fine. This isn't over, I will find him and you will help me." Cynthia said as she left and flew off into the distance on her Garchomp.

"Something is not right with her." Ash said, sighing in relief that she didn't figure out that he was Ash Ketchum.

"I agree. But the best thing is to keep an eye on her." Pakura said

"That a good idea." Ash said as they went into the tower.

Back with Cynthia and her Garchomp she was heading to a forest and landed on the ground.

"Alright let's start looking for the Dragon Prince and Princess." Cynthia said as she was getting ready to walk

"Who are you and why are you looking for us?" A voice said as two people and a Dragonair and Garchomp appear out of the shadows.

"Who are you?" Cynthia asked her.

"Answer my question first." The person said as the other one stood behind her.

"I'm Cynthia. I'm a Champion of the Sinnoh Region." Cynthia said.

"Cynthia? The same one who had the same goal as the man in red?" The person said as the Dragonair started to hiss and got ready to fight.

"No I'm not, I am nothing like him." Cynthia said defensively.

"So you are not here to harm our little brother, right?" The female said.

"What?" Cynthia said to only see both Amethyst and Shiki in their dragon duo outfit.

"You are the Dragon Princess and Prince, right?" Cynthia said.

"Yes." They both replied.

"I heard that Ash is your brother, so please tell me where he is." Cynthia begged.

"Why do you want him?" Shiki asked her.

"Because I need to talk to him about something." Cynthia said as she wanted to say that she loves him and wants him back.

"You will not touch him. We don't trust you. You are not worthy of him. He's not yours." Amethyst said as Cynthia eyes widen.

"Excuse me, but I know Ash and he would come back to me." Cynthia said.

"Oh you are right, he does know you, but you are not his." Shiki said.

"What does that mean?" Cynthia said, confused.

"I think she hasn't figure out yet." Amethyst said to Shiki.

"No she doesn't, but let's teach her." Shiki said with a sadistic smile.

"Ash is mine, I have known him longer than you guys, he is not yours." Cynthia said.

"But he doesn't remember you, and you can't get near him." Amethyst said as a small chuckle escape Shiki.

"What are you talking about, he will remember me." Cynthia said

"Well let just say we had to take some steps to keep him from being harmed." Shiki said.

"Meaning we took his memory." Amethyst said.

"WHAT! WHY?" Cynthia yelled.

"Simple because we couldn't let you or any other person to hurt him, we have to protect him." Amethyst said.

"His power were dangerous so we have to erase his memories." Shiki said.

"So you can't be near him, you will only bring him harm." Amethyst said.

"If you want his memory, come and get him." Shiki said as they left.

"NO! Wait! Don't do this! Please!" Cynthia shouted as they disappeared into the forest.

"No. Ash please come back." Cynthia thought as she cried as both

Back with Shiki and Amethyst

both were laughing

"Shiki, that is so funny." Amethyst asked her.

"Sorry babe, it was the look on her face when we told her that we took his memories, it was hilarious." Shiki said laughing.

"Though I wish we just killed her." Amethyst said.

"We have to let her suffer." Shiki said reminding her

"Touché but if she tries anything, I won't hesitate." Amethyst said as both looked secretly to the sky

"The Prophecy is starting." Amethyst thought.

"We have to prepare ourselves for the war that is coming." Shiki said as both hoped Ash would be ready to face it.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.3K 46
This is rewritten from 'Meeting An Old Friend'.But I want to make it a different.
84.3K 814 15
When Ash returns from the Alolan league he gets betrayed by most of the people he had once called as friends . Now he is back and ready to get some...
671K 10.6K 33
Life for Ash turned upside down the day he found his friends betraying him. He gathered the pokemon who remained loyal to him and fled to the forest...
39.2K 461 9
Collaboration with AshuraKnight Cover made by Tinybrat10 Being betrayed by his friends family, and even some his loyal Pokémon, Ash escapes to the P...