PAL Legend Chronicles

By Shin_Yotsuba

seeing his mother die, got betrayed by the ones he called friends and the person he loved. Join Ash and his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

117 6 1
By Shin_Yotsuba

Okay I'm going to go for a walk. Come on, Espeon, Lucario." Since it was already 11, it's highly unlikely anyone would be outside at the time, so it can give me some time to think." Ash said as he grabbed his Jacket, and beckoned to his Pokémon. Pakura had still cuffed him but he is still able to walk a good enough distance that it won’t tugged him

"Ok, let's go!" Espeon said, and Lucario was at his side, as he pressed the elevator button to the lobby.

He walked through the garden, a cool breeze brushing against his hair, with his two Pokémon.

"Hey, Little Bro!" A voice called out. Ash turned in surprise to see Amethyst and Shiki.

"Brother, Sister!" Ash exclaimed. "What are you doing out here late in the night?"

"Taking a walk, just like you. The place seemed to give us an inner sense of peace. Surely you must feel the same way?" Shiki asked Ash, falling into step beside him, Amethyst doing the same thing.

"Where's Pakura since she is mostly with you?" Amethyst asked, wondering where her little brother's girlfriend was.

"Oh, she's busy in her room sketching scenery. So how was your day?" Ash said and questioned.

"A lot of stuff happened, actually." Shiki admitted then sense someone . "Shh, someone's coming." He pulled Ash and Amethyst into the bushes. Lucario and Espeon dived in the bush next to theirs.

"Isn't that Iris and Max! What are they doing here?" Shiki whispered. Amethyst put a hand on his lips, signaling him to be quiet.

"You'll need a few new Pokémon, Max." Iris said. "I heard this region has loads of Pokémon from all over the six regions. Try scanning your PokéDex for any Pokémon within the vicinity."

Max took out her PokéDex, and scanned a Trubbish when he activated it.

"Trubbish, the Trash Bag Pokémon. Trubbish prefer to live in dirty places like garbage dumps. It is said they were born when a chemical reaction occurred between an abandoned trash bag and industrial waste." The PokéDex read out the info.

"It's a Poison type found in Unova too." Iris stated. "Now, go get it!"

Max took a deep breath, and threw the Pokéball towards the bush with the ear-like tufts of the Trubbish.

"Ouch!" A voice cried out, when the Pokéball hit the ear-like tufts.

"Ouch?" Max and Iris said in unison.

A figure rose up from the bushes, and stepped out into the moonlight. It was a fat, green-haired figure wearing a snarl on his face, and his hairstyle was styled like a Trubbish's ears, which may be why they thought he was a Trubbish, when Ash detected the actual Trubbish sleeping in the trash bin via aura. Ash knew this was a male because of his flat chest. If not, he would have thought of him as a very ugly girl. Ash thought he was wearing the most mismatched outfit he had ever seen, and was that a skirt he's wearing? Ash wanted to puke at the sight of the short skirt that showed off his flabby thighs. He was wearing makeup as well, and he had the impression that the eyeliner he had on was tattooed.

"What kind of outfit is that?" Shiki asked quietly disgusted

"Beats me." Amethyst muttered out of the corner of her mouth.

'He must be one of those ugly, cheapskate entertainers they had in the nightclub that Dawn and Paul went too for a drink.’ Ash thought. He made a mental note to get one of his elite to investigate the nightclub, and maybe shut it down.

"How dare you hit me, the nightclub's best entertainer Mari!" he screeched in this high pitched voice, chasing Iris and Max all the way back to the Pokémon Center.

It was rather comical to watch Mari chasing them, and all of them had to muffle their laughter in their hands. Once they were sure they were gone, the siblings or lover in case of Shiki and Amethyst got up from the bushes, laughing their heads off.

"Oh My God, that was hilarious!" Amethyst laughed until tears fell from her eyes.

"Indeed." Shiki was snickering. Even Espeon and Lucario are openly laughing.

"That Mari guy did look like a Pokémon." Lucario mused.

"You're insulting all Pokémon here, Lucario." Espeon mocked at his brother

"Sorry." Lucario apologized.

"That was the best entertainment we had in a while." Shiki laughed.

"And he had a really high-pitched voice." Amethyst giggled. "That guy has to be bi sexual, and it's really funny to hear a man screeching like that."

"Well, let's go back, it's getting late." Ash suggested.

"No problem. Let's go. Also good luck on your match tomorrow little brother" Amethyst replied, as the two lovers left while the Prince went back to the tower.

—------------------------------------------------------------————

"From the Green side, we have Champion Lance!" Evan said to the Arena waving to the audience.

"And from the Red Side, we have Champion Ash,!" The crowd cheered louder for the latter pair as they walked out and took their places at the marked spot. 

"The Top 256 match is about to begin. Trainers are only allowed 3 Pokémon each." Evan said

"Dragonite let go." Lance said, calling the Dragon type forward. The orange scaled Dragon smiled confidently as it took its place.

"Latias lend me your aura!" Ash also called out. Latias came out of her Pokeball onto the Arena smiling happily. Ash had chosen his Latias to enter the competition as it had a much more confident and playful personality that Ash felt would give him a good edge. He had originally planned to use Latios for this tournament but he didn't want to battle 

"Battle begin!" Evan said.

"Start with a Dragon Dance Dragonite!" Lance cried

"Latias Dragon Breath now!" Ash commanded. Both Pokémon followed their trainer's orders and took up the first strike. The battle then really got underway as both Pokémon fired powerful strikes at each other with their strongest attacks. Both trainers were able to use the battle well as they commanded their Pokémon to use different moves that had to change their strategy, but as the battle dragged on they got into the true swing of it and the attacks began to get faster and stronger.

"Dragon Pulse Latias!" Ash commanded as his Latias quickly took up the order and charged up the purple energy attack in her mouth before firing it off.

It hit Dragonite and made it stumble backwards for a few seconds before recovering its balance and looking around to try and regain its bearings.

"Good now keep up the pressure with Ice beam Latias." Ash said seeing Dragonite slightly stunned. Latias nodded and blasted a large beam of ice at Dragonite.

"Dragonite Dodge now." Lance called out. The dragon quickly recovered and jumped to avoid the attack.

"Ice beam again keep aiming!" Ash shouted out to his Latias as it sent a second ice beam at Dragonite who continued to avoid the attack until he was hit and became encased in ice.

"Hang in there Dragonite, Hyper Beam now!" Lance ordered as Dragonite fired a bright orange beam from its mouth and Latias barely avoided being hit.

"Alright Latias, let's finish this up with an Aura sphere." Ash said feeling he was getting the upper hand and wanted to win this quickly. Latias nodded and fired off the blue orb of aura at Dragonite. The attack connected and the ice broke apart sending Dragonite flying across the Arena and onto the ground where it didn't get up again.

"Dragonite is unable to battle Latias is the winner. Champion Lance called out your next Pokémon!" Evan called out.

"Return Dragonite you did well." Lance said before he pulled out another pokeball and held it forward.

"Hydreigon, let's do this!" Lance shouted, throwing the ball forward to release the 3 headed dragon into the Arena. Hydreigon roared out showing it was more than ready for battle.

"Latias keep going and use draco meteor." Ash commanded. Latias nodded and formed several blue meteors above its head.

"Protect Hydreigon." Lance said calmly. A green wall of energy then covered the dragon to protect it as it was pounded with meteors from above but suddenly Lance eyes widen when the barrier broke as Latias managed to blast though the barrier and hit Hydreigon who was knocked back to the edge of the Arena before it could fly back.

"Now Latias extreme speed with dragon rush!" Ash said wanting to get the edge back again. Latias sped forward coated in a rainbow glow and draconic aura rushed over as she slammed into Hydreigon. Lance frowned and looked at the dragon and seeing its struggle.

"Hydreigon Giga Impact now hit her with everything you've got!" Lance called out knowing this was his chance to even the odds again. Hydreigon roared out in a fury charging toward Latias covered in a bright yellow energy. Latias saw the attack and barely avoided it as Hydreigon just barely managed to graze Latias causing her to stumble and fall back towards Ash side of the Arena.

"Latias Mist ball now!" Ash commanded, taking advantage of Hydreigon being on Latias side of the Arena. Latias fired the sphere of smoke at Hydreigon who got disoriented from the attack.

"Dragon Pulse Latias!" Ash then shouted out knowing this was his moment. Latias fired the purple beam from its mouth at Hydreigon who got blown off the Arena landing onto the ground with a thud before not getting up again.

"Hydreigon is unable to battle Latias win. Champion Lance your next Pokémon." Evan said making the crowd cheer once more.

Lance frowned and recalled Hydreigon before throwing forward his next pokeball.

"Kingdra let's end this!" Lance shouted as the sea dragon appeared.

"Start with Dragon dance Kingdra!" Lance commanded knowing he needed to get the edge back as Kingdra took its place and started to gather its power.

"Latias Extreme speed and don't stop now!" Ash cried out to his Pokemon as she quickly rushed Kingdra who tried to avoid the attack but took the blow and fell over before recovering and getting back to its feet.

"Use Ice beam Kingdra!" Lance cried seeing his opening now. Kingdra nodded and fired the bright beam at Latias who also managed to avoid the attack but took an ice spike to the wing and flinched from the impact.

"Hang in there Latias use dragon pulse now." Ash said noticing the slight pain Latias had shown from the impact.

Latias quickly fired the attack at Kingdra and hit, but the impact had little to no effect which made Ash frown and notice Kingdra didn't take the blow that hard.

'What's Lance's plan I know his Kingdra should have taken more damage than that unless.' Ash thought of looking at Kingdra.

"Latias stay back and keep using Dragon pulse until it drops." Ash then said wanting to get the edge back. Latias nodded and fired a barrage of Dragon pulses at Kingdra who took the attack each time without showing any damage from it.

'This doesn't make sense, normally the Kingdra line would get knocked out by this many attacks. Unless Lance found a way to negate recoil damage from Kingdra.' Ash thought starting to frown until it hit him.

'I guess I could give him credit for having a well prepared Pokémon, but Kingdra is still taking damage by absorbing them. Clever Lance but not enough' Ash thought as he smirked

"Latias use thunderbolt!" Ash then shouted with a smirk. Latias nodded and fired the bolt from above and managed to hit Kingdra and sent it flying from the impact. Lance's eyes widened at that attack realizing he'd been figured out as thunderbolt did more heavy damage on Kingdra

"Kingdra use hydro pump!" Lance cried quickly trying to regain control of the match. Kingdra quickly got back onto its side and fired the beam of water at Latias who dodged with a smirk and flew down charging Kingdra with extreme speed again.

"Ice beam with extreme speed now!" Ash said as Latias quickly covered her body in a light coating of ice before rushing into Kingdra at full speed.

"Kingdra." Lance cried knowing it wouldn't do any good. Kingdra fired off the attack at Latias who avoided and slammed into Kingdra causing a giant blast to be heard from the audience.

When the dust settled Kingdra was lying unconscious on the Arena and Latias was slightly worn out but was smiling happily for the win.

"Kingdra is unable to battle, Latias is the winner which means the match goes to Champion Ashura." Evan said as the crowd erupted into cheers and Ash smiled walking up to Latias as it tackles him nuzzling him for affection 

“Good job Latias now return and get some rest.” Ash said calling his Latias and leaving Lance on the field

Next Match

"In the green corner we have Elite 4 Paul from Sinnoh!" Evan shouted, making the crowd cheer. Paul took his place looking as stoic as ever before nodding to the crowd.

"And from the Red corner we have PAL elite 4 Princess Pakura." Evan said as the people cheered. Pakura looked at Paul.

""Battle begin!" Evan said.

"Froslass battle is on!" Paul shouted, throwing his pokeball.

"Let's go Froslass!" Pakura said, calling her Froslass as well. Both Pokemon took their positions and smiled ready for battle.

"Froslass use Sucker Punch." Pakura said calmly, seeing Paul call for the same move. Froslass's eyes glowed and Pakura's Froslass jumped forward to avoid the attack.

"Sucker Punch again and dodge!" Both trainers cried to their Pokemon who followed the instructions.

"Now Froslass Thunder bolt." Pakura said knowing this would be a test to see if Paul's Pokemon was trained well enough for a strong fight.

"Dodge again Froslass!" Paul called out seeing the attack. Pakura Froslass fired the electric bolt from above and hit Paul Froslass who took the hit but looked fine which made Paul smirk slightly.

"Frost breath now." Pakura then said seeing Paul's Pokemon was trained well. Froslass charged up a blast of frost and fired it at Paul Froslass who took more damage from Pakura Pokemon's stronger attack.

"Follow up with Shadow ball Froslass." Pakura added. Paul frowned at that.

"Shadow ball now!" Paul added his Pokemon quickly, forming the purple ball before firing it and hitting Pakura Froslass. Both Pokemon then began to fire off powerful moves at each other before finally they both looked ready to faint.

"Double Sucker punch now." Pakura said as her froslass hit Paul's Froslass twice before falling backwards. 

"Paul Froslass is unable to battle. Paul call out your second Pokemon!" Evan said. Paul recalled Froslass and threw forward his next ball.

"Ursaring battle is on." Paul called out. His Ursaring took its position growling. Pakura returned her Froslass

"Come on out, Ninetails." Pakura said, calling her Alola Ninetails forward who smirked at the Ursaring.

"Battle begin!" Evan then called out.

"Ninetails Blizzard." Pakura called out as her Ninetails opened her mouth and unleashed Blizzard at Ursaring who got hit and sent back

"Focus Punch now." Paul said coldly. Ursaring roared out as it was covered in white energy before charging Ninetails who barely managed to avoid.

"Use Aurora beam." Pakura commanded as her Ninetails nodded and fired the rainbow beam at Ursaring who didn't manage to dodge but shook it off quickly.

"Slash now!" Paul said

"Use Safeguard!" Pakura responded as both Pokemon clashed with their claws Ninetails managed to create the white barrier around herself.

"Follow up with Dazzling gleam." Pakura added. Ninetails quickly formed several rainbow beams and fired them at Ursaring who avoided most but was still hit and pushed back.

"Hammer Arm now." Paul said, seeing the small impact. Ursaring nodded and coated its arm in white energy before slamming it into Ninetails sending her backwards as well.

"Focus Blast now!" Paul then shouted. Pakura frowned.

"End this. Hyper beam!" Pakura said to Ninetails who nodded charging up the orange beam. Both attacks fired off and met in a huge explosion. When the smoke cleared Ursaring was out cold with Ninetails standing but slightly injured.

"Ursaring is unable to battle, Ninetails win!" Evan called out

Paul recalled Ursaring and pulled out his next ball.

"Drapion let's go!" Paul cried throwing the ball. Drapion came out ready for battle. Pakura recalled Ninetails

"Let's finish this, come on out Altaria!" Pakura cried calling third and final Pokémon her Altaria who let out a loud call out.

"Battle begin!" Evan said as both Pokemon started at each other.

"Drapion Stone edge!" Paul called out.

"Dragon pulse Altaria!" Pakura replied as both Pokemon fired their attacks. Stone edge made contact with the pulse and caused another small explosion.

"Night Slash Drapion!" Paul then called. Drapion nodded and rushed Altaria claws glowing. Pakura frowned at this.

"Cotton guard Altaria." Pakura then called as her Pokemon was enveloped in cotton as Drapion struck and managed to do more damage than with stone edge.

"Stone edge Drapion." Paul called again as Altaria was pelted with stones causing her to take more damage.

"Flamethrower Altaria." Pakura said seeing this was Paul type advantage at work and decided to end this fast. Altaria nodded and fired the orange flame from its mouth catching Drapion off guard and causing it to be engulfed in flames.

When the fire faded Drapion was struggling to get up 

"Dragon Rush." Pakura said calmly Altaria nodded and rushed Drapion causing a blast as she connected before landing and smirking. Drapion didn't get back up again.

"Drapion is unable to battle Altaria is the winner. The match goes to Princess Pakura." Evan said to applause of the crowd as both Pakura and Paul walked out as Akeno waited for her turn for her match

Next Match

"In the Green corner we have Trainer Serena." Evan said, making the crowd applaud as Serena took her place.

"And in the Red Corner we have PAL Elite 4 Akeno Cheveyo." Evan said as the crowd cheered much louder as Akeno took her place looking determined to win.

'So this is one of the traitor that betrayed Ash" Akeno thought as she pulled her Pokéball 'I will make sure that her Pokémon end in the emergency wand for betraying Ash.'

"Come on out, Absol." Serena called throwing her pokeball as her Absol appears on the field with a mega stone

"Sceptile, let's go!" Akeno cried calling her strongest Pokémon

"Battle Begin!" Evan shouted.

"Absol use Thunderbolt." Serena said quickly hoping to have a quick victory

"Dodge and use leaf blade." Akeno responded as Absol unleashed a bolt of lighting as Sceptile dodge and ran forward coated in green energy on his right side and slashed Absol making it yelp in pain.

"Now Absol Psychic." Serena countered as Akeno smirked as Absol eyes glow blue

"Detect Sceptile" Akeno said as Sceptile quickly avoid the attack

"Now use dragon rush." Akeno then added as Sceptile launched himself forward coated in blue draconic aura and slammed into Absol.

"Absol finish this Giga Impact." Serena said calmly trying to finish him as Absol rushed at Sceptile hitting him and knocking him back

"Sceptile now use leaf storm." Akeno ordered

Sceptile recovered and summoned a storm of leaves Absol managed to avoid some but was overwhelmed by the attack and sent to the Arena ground barely standing

"Now Dragon Rush with Giga Impact." Akeno commanded

Sceptile quickly was enveloped in blue aura and slammed into Absol creating a huge blast as Absol was sent to the ground unconscious

"Absol is unable to battle, Sceptile wins!" Evan said as medic rushed to take Absol the emergency room

"You will pay for that. Go Sylveon." Serena growled calling Sylveon as her second Pokémon

"Return Sceptile. Come on out, Gengar." Akeno said doing the same as Gengar came out

"Battle resume." Evan said

"Sylveon use Moonblast." Serena said as Sylveon opened her mouth and unleashed her attack

"Shadow ball Gengar." Akeno responded as both attacks met with a huge explosion and made the Arena smoke.

"Now Gengar use Dark pulse." Akeno commanded as Gengar fired the purple attack at Sylveon who got hit

"Follow with Nightshade." Akeno commanded again

Gengar's right hand was enveloped with black energy and he rushed Sylveon and hit her, knocking her back.

"Sylveon use Mystical Fire." Serena added as Sylveon fired a stream of fire at Gengar who avoided most of the fire

"Use Sucker Punch Gengar." Akeno countered quickly

Gengar's eyes glowed as he punched Sylveon, making her yelp in pain as she got pushed back.

"Use Swift." Serena commanded

Sylveon opened her ribbons and fired several swift stars at Gengar who let the attack go through him

"Gengar Dark Pulse now." Akeno replied

Gengar launched another Dark pulse at Sylveon who didn't managed to avoid all of the attack as she yelped in pain

"Use Moonblast." Serena counter as Sylveon opened her mouth and sent the light orb at Gengar

"Shadow ball." Akeno replied doing the same as both attacks met again and made a huge explosion as both Pokémon were seen with some cuts

"Shadow sneak now Gengar." Akeno ordered as Gengar used his ability and vanished as it hit Sylveon before reappearing

"Moonblast Sylveon." Serena responded

Sylveon fired a powerful light orb at Gengar who avoided part of it before getting hit and pushed back.

"Finish it with Hyper Beam." Akeno commanded as Gengar fired a orange beam from his mouth at Sylveon as it hit as it fell unconscious

"Sylveon is unable to battle, Gengar is the winner!" Evan announced making the crowd cheered as medics rushed to take Sylveon to the emergency room

"Go Delphox." Serena said calling out her final Pokémon

"Return Gengar." Akeno did the same as she pulled her third Pokéball "Go Meganium." Meganium appeared

"Battle Resume." Evan said

"Delphox use Mystical fire." Serena said quickly hoping to knock back with a strong blow

"Use Energy ball Meganium." Akeno responded

Meganium opened its mouth and fired the green sphere, canceling Delphox flames.

"Follow up with a Petal dance." Akeno said as Meganium unleashed a storm of petals at Delphox

"Protect." Serena countered

Delphox created the green wall blocking most of the petals as it rushed forward.

"Now Flamethrower." Serena then added again

Delphox fired a stream of fire at Meganium who also fired a energy ball making another explosion

"How is an energy ball clashing with Delphox fire?" Serena asked annoyed

"Simple Meganium has high special defense and has resistance to fire type attacks." Akeno responded calmly

"Now Petal dance Meganium." Akeno now added

Meganium rushed forward and slammed into Delphox unleashing more petals

"Follow with Solar beam." Akeno commanded

Meganium opened its mouth and charge the bright beam before firing it at Delphox making a huge explosion as Delphox barely got out with cuts

"Now Magical leaf." Akeno said deciding to end it quickly

Meganium opened his mouth again and fired the barrage of leaves at Delphox who got overwhelmed by the attack and collapsed on the arena.

"Delphox is unable to battle, Meganium is the winner. Akeno wins!" Evan said as the crowd erupted with applause as Akeno returned Meganium and smiled while Serena angrily watched as Delphox was rushed to the emergency room

"How could you do that?! My Pokemon are in the emergency room." Serena shouted at Akeno

"My Pokémon also got hurt." Akeno responded looking emotionless at Serena's breakdown "You lost stop whining. If you want to play in the big games then you must expect to lose like a big girl."

Serena was angry but left not wanting to make a scene as Akeno went to the vip box 

After the matches

Pakura and Ash who is hidden using his invisibility because he was cuffed to Pakura who was taking time to a place as she opened her mouth to say something as sensed someone unfamiliar approaching. She turned to see a tall, slim boy, probably a young adult by the looks of it, with messy Auburn hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a pair of baggy gray pants, a green leather jacket, and a red shirt

Ritchie froze. Pakura's back was completely turned towards him, how did she know he was approaching from behind?

"Hello, Princess Pakura." Ritchie gulped nervously, still unnerved by the fact that she knew he was behind her without turning around.

Pakura nodded in greeting.

Ritchie heard that Pakura Ameyuri is something of a living legend in the world of Pokémon performances as first of all, she had won six Grand Festivals in a row, and all 40 Ribbons in her own region, making Wallace look like an amateur. It does help that she was an experienced battler in Battle Rounds, and in addition to her combinations having beauty, they also had power, which overwhelmed most of the Coordinators. He had heard that she was able to ruin combinations before they were even formed, and was able to react instantaneously to any moves an opponent may make, while making a beautiful combination, and usually, her opponents' points were drained quickly, or their Pokémon ended up knocked out by the sheer power of the moves.

He knew Pakura had won the Kalos Pokémon Showcase Master Class tournament when she was only ten, making her the youngest Kalos Queen the region has ever had, and the only one who kept her title for three consecutive years, before she decided to move on to compete in the PAL Showcases.

While other Pokémon Performers were hard-pressed to find a way to make themselves look great before their performances to impress the judges (although Pokémon Showcases aren't beauty contests, the best looking participants seem to gain more favor from the audience), or trying to figure out a way to keep the audience's attention during the Free Performance, Pakura never wanted for anything, instead spending more time on her training, rather than focus on her appearance, as that time she was already extremely adorable (when she was still participating in the Kalos Pokémon Showcases, she was considered cute as opposed to beautiful, and can charm the judges). She also did not care about the attention the audience had on her, so long as she had fun.

It took a while for her competitors to realize that despite her sweet appearance, she was the one to know how to do elegant but risky stunts perfectly in her Free Performance, but when they realized this, it was too late, and it was all over once she was done, and when the Master Class tournament ended, the crown was hers.

The audience had been drooling over her ever since.

The Kalos region was devastated when Pakura gave up Pokémon Performing in their region years ago, and some even stated she was the most brilliant performer they ever had. He never heard of her again until he arrived here, and that was when he realized she was in PAL all along, making her own mark in that region. It was also a surprise to him that when he came here, he learnt she was now a part of the PAL Elite Four, and the strongest member at that. He wondered if she was a Mega Evolution user, though he couldn't see her Key Stone.

Ritchie  had to admit that Pakura was one of the most stunning, sensuous people on the planet. She was tall for a girl, and had a body many females would kill to have, with cream-colored skin and eyes the shade of the precious amethyst gems.

"Can I help you?" Pakura coldly raised a brow, and Ritchie shivered at her icy tone.

"I was wondering the best place to train." Ritchie  said, though he couldn't hide the fear in his voice.

Pakura's eyes looked down, and saw his Mega Ring which was in a form of a large black bracelet on his wrist.

'A Mega Evolution user, huh?' Pakura thought, looking at his Key Stone in mild surprise.

"I think it's that direction. That is where they offer concealment so no one can see your training and it's relatively quiet there, so they can train in peace. There are also plenty of Berries to help restore your Pokémon's energy or cure a status ailment. If you are lucky, the wild Pokémon there can help you in your training. They are pretty friendly and powerful, as they train by themselves."  Ash said

Ash  pointed to the said direction, and Pakura mimicked his movement. Ritchie  thanked her, and left.

Ash watched him leave with mild interest. "I have a feeling his goal is for his Charizard to be a good Mega Evolved Pokémon." Looking at Pakura's inquiring look, he said, "I sensed his Charizard aura which is in one of his Pokéballs. He must have wanted Zippo to be the strongest mega charizard. Once he realizes all of us are Masters of Mega Evolution, he is bound to ask for a battle."

"Come on, let's go." Pakura muttered, and Ash followed behind until he got a text with a video.

"Maybe, but for now, you shine like a star in the Contest, yeah?" Brock said to May.

"Yeah!" May said as she was pumped up and ready, as she looked at the dress they were wearing.

"No, this won't do." May continued, looking at the latest dress in the mirror. "What should I try next?"

Then, a dress a headless mannequin was wearing caught her eye. The softest pink imaginable- and was covered all over in sparkling pink beading. It had a long, elegant skirt, with a white sash wrapped around the waist. And, best of all, it had a perfect sweetheart neckline.

May gasped. Even though the length wasn't to her taste, as she was looking for one that reached to her knees, it was still the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. It was prettier than the one she wore in the Hoenn Grand Festival, and even prettier than the one worn at the Sinnoh Grand Festival. It was prettier, more glamorous, and more gorgeous than any other dress that she had ever seen. This was her dream dress, and she had to have it.

"Can I try on that dress?" May asked the store clerk, pointing to the said dress.

"Sorry, that dress is reserved." The store clerk replied.

"What do you mean reserved?" May demanded.

"It's reserved for one of the judges for the PAL Contest. I apologize, but this is not for sale." The store clerk answered as best as she could.

"No, this dress is made for me! Can't you see?" May pointed to the dress and herself, striking a pose in the process.

"I'm sorry, but I can't sell you that dress. Like I said before, it is reserved for a contest judge." The store clerk replied and looked again at her "Also I say the judge looked better than you in the dress."

"How dare you!" May wanted to punch her, but her friends held her back.

"May calm down!  You can find another dress." Brock tried to reason with her.

"I know, but it's just I can't believe that girl didn't let me have the dress, when it is my dream dress." May looked sad.

"Look, don't worry, we'll find you another dress." Max told her.

"That's easy for you to say. You don't even want to participate in the Contest, so you can't possibly understand how important the dress is to me." May told him.

"Yeah, I can understand. Now, let's look for a different dress." Serena suggested.

"I guess." May replied.

The video was attached with a message.

I figure you'd like to see this. – Akeno said 

'Time for a sabotaging plan...' Ash thought, as he packed up the newspaper articles and the files, and left the library, plotting something to get back at May. First he had to humiliate them, make sure everyone knows of their treachery, and see everyone vent their thoughts on them.

But first, he is going to see a farmer, and then find Phillip and Pakura to help him in a plan he was formulating in his head.

—————————————

Pakura yawned as Aquamarine was prepping her for the cameras as a Judge for the PAL Contest. She was dressed in the same pretty dress May had wanted, and Aquamarine was brushing out her hair, as she is going to let her hair loose, and add a tiara on it.

Aquamarine took one of her hands and held it out for inspection. "Now, what do you think for the nails? A pink that matches you dress? Or a deep red?"

"It doesn't matter." Pakura waved her off, as Aquamarine gave a wry smile and started doing her nails, while Pakura simply continued reading a magazine called Pokémon Friend. Sylveon and Skitty were reading an old copy of Poké Chic, the one where it featured her doing a photo shoot as the winner of the Hearthome Collection years back.

There was a tap on her dressing room door, and Ash stepped in. "Can I have a minute?" Ash asked Aquamarine. He was with Espeon as Aquamarine nodded, as she was done with her prep, and left the dressing room.

Ash had to admit that Aquamarine had done a good job on Pakura's outfit and hairstyle, as it had enhanced her natural beauty. The outfit also showed off her curves very well.

"What is it?" Pakura asked, snapping Ash out of his thoughts.

"We all know that May is participating in that little Contest." Ash said. "I do not want them beyond the Appeals, and since this is on National Television, I want them to be humiliated as well." Ash said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"What do you have in mind?" Pakura asked curious with what her boyfriend wanted

"If I am not wrong, the Coordinators have a backroom with lockers where they keep their stuff, right?" Ash enquired. "As in their change of clothes and all that?"

"Yes, and only I have access to the key combinations to the lockers...." Pakura trailed off.

"Knew it. I want you to choose two lockers, and fill it with Rapidash manure, and assign these lockers to May. Once she opened it, the manure would hit their dresses. And since they have no time to buy another one, it's likely she would try to take one of yours from your dressing room. And then Phase Two comes in." He handed her two heavy buckets, which Pakura slightly wrinkled her nose at due to the smell.

"What do you have in mind?" Pakura asked, interested in the plan.

"I remember one of the gowns Aquamarine designed for you burned, and revealed another gown in a different color and design when you twirled around. Can you get Aquamarine to modify two of the dresses in such a way that when they twirl around to show off their new dresses, it burns the dress completely off, rendering them naked or at most, in their undergarments?" Ash asked.

"I like your way of thinking." Pakura was nodding, a hint of her smile on her lips.

"And as for their Appeal, I'll try to wreck the performance myself with my psychic powers, and since whenever I use psychic powers there isn't a tell-tale light blue aura, everyone would think it was an accident." Ash explained.

"I see....but there are security cameras in the locker room." Pakura said.

"Not to worry, Phillip would take care of it." Ash waved it off. "He will signal you when he has deactivated the cameras. Alright?"

Pakura nodded, just as her CommuniDex rang and saw it was from Phillip. She then carried a bucket (Sylveon was carrying the other) left her dressing room towards the locker, ready to put Ash's plan in action.

True to Ash's words, May entered early, and was wearing her Contest dresses already, and as soon as she opened the locker door they were assigned to, the manure fell out, and hit her, ruining her dress. She was forced to take a shower to get the smell off them, while cleaners came to clean up their locker, muttering something about lockers not being a place to store fertilizer, as they assumed the previous user must've wanted them for fertilizer, but forgot to come retrieve it.

The bigger issue was her dresses, as it was now ruined, and she won't have time to get it washed, cleaned and dried in time for the Contest. 

Now May was wandering around in their normal clothes, looking for another dress to wear, and as she passed Pakura's dressing room, they perked up when they heard Pakura sigh and mumble something about Aquamarine sending her one of new dress which would burn off and reveal another dress and design when the user spins around long enough, and that she would never twirl to show off anyway.

May looked excited about getting the said dress for herself, just as the door opened, and she hid as Pakura walked past her with her Sylveon and Skitty. Much to her irritation, she was wearing the very same dress that she wanted.

When Pakura was out of sight, she rushed in, and sure enough, there was a beautiful dresses Pakura had apparently hung against the wall. The dress was a pale gray dress which was off one shoulder, and there were sparkles at the right side of the gray dress that looked like snow.

May was quick to strip down to her underwear, and wear the said dress. She smiled as the dress fit her perfectly

Unbeknownst to them, Pakura watched the entire scene, and said to her CommuniDex, "You're right Ash. She took the dresses hook, line and sinker

"Good. All of us will be in the audience watching the show unfold. I think Makoto would like some pictures for the paper as well." Humiliating them on National TV should be enough, but for Ash, he wanted those who never follow Contests to know all about what happened too, to make it even more mortifying.

Meanwhile with Jude

Jude was sighing as he looked at himself wearing a light blue buttoned up shirt with a red ribbon around the collar, along with a dark blue formal jacket and matching pants. As one of the best variety show hosts, he had been enlisted by Pakura to be the host of the PAL Contest and later, the PAL Showcase, as he usually added the right note of fun to the proceedings. Jin had left earlier, as he was done with his prep for the Contest. He had arrived earlier because Ash said he wanted to borrow his camera for tonight's Contest and Jude had to come pass it to him before his prep.

Then the attendant called Jude, saying the Contest was about to start, and Jude swept out of the dressing room, as he stepped out onto the stage, to many cheers.

"Alright, everyone! Let's get this started!" Jude declared, as everyone was screaming. "Welcome to the PAL's Contest of the Year. I am Elite Jude and I will be hosting this event!" There was cheering and clapping from the audience.

"Of course, many Coordinators, even those who won the regional Grand Festivals before, come from all over the region to compete against one another, and the winner would get...." Here, he held up a pure white silk Ribbon which is inlaid with gold. The top half looked more like miniature angel's wings on a golden grafted flower, and the silk at the bottom was let free like a typical ribbon. "This would be the prize for the winner, the PAL's Special Ribbon, where it can be used as a ticket to the Grand Festival, even if this is the only Ribbon you have in your possession, and it's only offered in this tournament only."

Everyone's eyes shone at the beautiful Ribbon that was definitely made of real silk and maybe even real gold.

"Please welcome the three judges of the PAL Contest: Gym Leader Fantina from Sinnoh, Champion Wallace from Hoenn, and our very own Princess Pakura from PAL itself!" The three of them walked out onto the Contest battlefield, and to the judge's stand. Fantina and Wallace waved to the audience, while Pakura simply remained silent and stoic.

"And now, to open the Appeals Round of the Contest, Princess Pakura would make an exhibition Appeal for all to see." Jude stepped to the side of the stage, and allowed Pakura to take the stage for her Appeal.

"Gardevoir, Milotic, time to shine!" Pakura threw two of her Pokéballs into the air, and as they opened, one showed a huge droplet concealing the Pokémon, and landing on the stage with a spectacular splash, which produced sparkles, revealing Milotic. The other produced very pretty sparkles and a huge heart, and Gardevoir emerged from it.

"Milotic, start things off with a Twister. Gardevoir, lift Twister up with Psychic, followed by Disarming Voice at the bottom of the Twister." Pakura commanded.

The Twister was lifted up with Psychic, and when Gardevoir layered it with Disarming Voice, the pink heart shapes were spinning around, making the Twister look like it was alternated between gray and pink. It was then put down again.

"Alright, fire a Focus Blast." The Focus Blast turned the Twister into a light blue color, making it alternate between light blue and pink now. The audience was in awe of the pretty tornado.

"Now use Moonblast, Milotic, use Ice Beam! After that, fire the fusion moves into the Twister." The Ice Beam froze the Moonblast, and Gardevoir threw the frozen Moonblast inside, letting the Twister rip it up, and it looked like the Twister was spitting out pink and blue droplets, which was destroyed with Thunderbolt, letting it explode in sparkles.

"Milotic, use Dragon Tail to give Gardevoir momentum. Gardevoir, jump into the Twister. After that, you know what to do." The two Pokémon nodded, and followed her commands

The audience was perplexed. What was Pakura thinking?

"Milotic, use Dragon Breath to destroy the Twister, and follow it up with Dragon Pulse and Water Pulse." The Dragon Breath effectively destroyed the Twister, and exploded in small sparkles, but Pakura wasn't done. Standing there was Gardevoir jugging Moonblast, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, and adding a Water Pulse and a Dragon Pulse from Milotic with her Psychic.

"Throw them all up, and Milotic, surround them with Aqua Tail." The Aqua Tail made the moves all sparkle in the light, and both of them fired Hidden Power simultaneously at the moves that Gardevoir threw up. It clashed, and exploded into brilliant fireworks, and the explosion result even left colorful sparkly droplets that rained down on everyone.

Everyone was mesmerized by the Appeal, as it was clear Pakura had been practicing hard for it, considering the amount of moves used just to pull this off. Pakura gave a small bow with her Pokémon, signaling she was done with her Appeal.

"Mama is amazing!" Manaphy had let himself out of the Pokéball to see her. He was now on Ash's lap, and was tall enough to peek out, but also short enough to duck and hide from May and Dawn if needed.

"Now Manaphy, make sure May doesn't see you, ok?" Phillip said. "We don't want any...incident happening."

"Ok, Phillip." Manaphy replied.

Pakura was given a standing ovation for the Appeal, as Jude said, "Wow, that was an extremely magnificent performance. What do you two have to say?" He turned to Fantina and Wallace.

"Oh, my, my, my, the best Appeal I have ever seen!" Fantina commented in her French accent. "The ability to keep the audience entertained, and the mystery of what Gardevoir was about to do next...it keeps us suspended, and it was all worth it!"

"The elegance of Milotic and gracefulness of the Gardevoir makes a great match up. She was able to utilize a lot of her Pokémon's moves to keep her Appeal beautiful and original. I love it." Wallace said.

"And there you have it, folks. They have spoken, and they loved the Appeal as much as you do. Let's give another round of applause to Pakura and her team! Now, let's have our first contestant out on stage to show off his Appeal."

———-/-//—-

Ash yawned at most of the Appeals, which mirrored what Pakura was feeling at the moment. Those appeals are beautiful, yes, but they lacked originality, since he knew she had seen so many of those on TV before. Can't those people think up their own ideas and not get some rip-off from a previous Contest?

Only Dawn who has used her Milotic and Alola Ninetails had gotten his attention, along with Pakura as they saw how she had improved, and the appeal itself was a great deal of effort from her, with a testament of her hard work. She had created a new style of moves that even impressed Pakura a little bit as they were an original that she had practiced. When the appeal was over Pakura was the first one to admit that the Appeal was beautiful and surprisingly the best that she has seen in the contest. This made Dawn happy as both Pakura and Dawn have valued the beauty of an appeal, they also valued the originality even more. 

This is why Pakura believed that if one wants to earn the title of Top Coordinator, they have to have their own style, and give different ones for each Contest so that it'll be unpredictable, and make the audience want more. After Dawn's appeal Pakura got bored once again as none of them interest her.

"When is the sabotage happening?" Akeno whispered bored out of her mind 

"I think it'll be soon." Phillip replied. He had disabled the cameras for the locker room, so they wouldn't link Pakura to the sabotage, and also, he saved the footage of May stealing the dress for Pakura, as she mentioned she wanted it to be used against her later.

They perked up when May came on stage, and sent out her Venusaur and Blastoise. Manaphy ducked down, making sure May couldn't see her.

Unfortunately, May had decided to twirl first to show off her beautiful dress. When May heard the screams of the crowd, May knew it was because the smoke from the fire was devouring her dress, and she was not worried as Pakura had stated it would reveal another dress. Besides, the fire wasn't burning her. The smoke thickened, covering May, and when the smoke cleared, there stood May in only her underwear, and everyone could see that she wasn't even wearing a bra, which meant her breasts were exposed, as she was striking a pose.

Everyone had an open-mouthed shock as everyone stared at May, not sure what to make of the situation. The women started screaming, others covered their eyes, those who were consuming things spat out whatever they were eating or drinking and some men looked interested in May's assets.

Dawn, who was in the contest break room, saw this from the tv and was snickering, knowing Pakura and Ash had something to do with this.

Ash didn't seem fazed and continued filming the video of the humiliation and taking pictures for the newspaper to give to Makoto. Maybe he can send the video to the news channel to discuss it as well. Akeno and Phillip covered their eyes, not wishing to see the scene.

Jude looked very pale when he saw May's body, the microphone trembling in his hand. That was something he did not want to see.

Fantina was covering Wallace's eyes, as she shouted at May. Pakura meanwhile, was pretending to sigh, and placed her forehead on the table.

"What's going on?" Manaphy asked, as he was hiding.

"I'll tell you later." Ash's Espeon whimpered, as he ducked down the moment May's dress burnt off but it was to late Manaphy

"Why did her dress burn off? And why is she naked?" Manaphy asked innocently wanting to see now

"It's a long story. Don’t stare please" Ash's Espeon replied, dragging the baby Legendary along as both hide underneath 

May was puzzled at their reaction, so she looked down, and was now aware of the fact that her breasts were exposed, and her face went red, as she quickly ran backstage, screaming in embarrassment, as she returned her Pokémon, and rushed back to the locker room to dress back in her usual clothes.

Back in the contest break room

Dawn couldn't contain her laughter and laughed out loud knowing that Ash and Pakura had a hand in it. She wasn't the only one, as several other coordinators had laughed and made a few jokes at May's expense, and many others were taking videos on their smartphones.

"This is what happens when you betray Ash?" Dawn whispered to herself as May ran off the

At the audience

"Alright.....er.....disaster aside, let's ask the judges if they want to give her another chance!" Jude said, as he turned to the three of them.

"What do we do?" Wallace asked. "Should we give her another chance to perform?"

"Yes, but make sure she's not naked!" Fantina replied. "Put her at the very last spot on the list." She told Pakura.

"Fine." Pakura mumbled, penciling in May's name at the last on the list, which did not go unnoticed by Ash. He smirked. It looks like he still has a chance to ruin May's Appeal.

Some of the audience clapped at their decision as May is the Princess of Hoenn, and they were looking forward to seeing what she has in store for them. Others, however, were disturbed at the scene she had displayed earlier.

"Alright, without further ado, let's give it up for our favorite music Coordinator, Nando!" Jude announced, as they had to continue the show. Ash watched as Nando came out on stage, ready to perform. He allowed Manaphy to peek out to watch again, seeing as May was out of sight.

Nando sent out Altaria and Lopunny, and he decided for Altaria to use Aerial Ace, and while doing that move, he got Altaria to use Sing, and followed by Perish Song, so that the colorful musical notes glowed gold, and the execution of the move looked more elegant with Aerial Ace.

"Altaria, use Sunny Day. Lopunny, use Thunder Wave." The Thunder Wave gave the musical notes and electrifying appearance and the Sunny Day made the musical notes even more beautiful.

'No surprise there.' Ash thought, watching the colorful music notes float in a pretty glow before it was destroyed by Lopunny's Thunderbolt, sending rainbow sparkles all over the stage.

At least it's the third best appeal we saw today." Akeno commented to Phillip, who nodded in agreement.

"And thank you, Nando, for the spectacular performance. Next up, we have one of Johto's Top Coordinator, Marina!"

A pretty blue-haired girl that Ash remembered seeing in magazines and the video about Double Performances in a website walked out onto the stage, to the cheers of some of the fans, and Ash noted they were wearing T-shirts with her on it, giving Ash the impression she was some sort of idol.

Marina sent out her Jigglypuff and Misdreavus, and they performed a little synchronized dance, before she told Misdreavus to use Shadow Ball and Jigglypuff to use Shock Wave, which fused together to make the Shadow Ball look like a meteorite. She then had Jigglypuff to throw Misdreavus in the air with Psychic and had the Misdreavus use Ominous Wind to add trails of purple in the path of the meteorite. To finish off, she had Jigglypuff use Flamethrower on the meteorite, and both exploded into colorful sparkles which dazzled the audience.

Everyone seemed impressed, including Fantina and Wallace, but Pakura stayed as impassive as ever, her expression unreadable. When asked for her comment, she did not say anything.

Manaphy's eyes were sparkling at the performances. "Papa, do you think Mama would allow me to perform with her?"

Ash gave a small smile. Who wouldn't smile, with such a cute child-like charm Manaphy possesses (though he was an able battler)? "Of course, Manaphy."

Ursula was next, and Ash remembered she made a unique Appeal during the Sinnoh Grand Festival, using the evolution of her two Eevee while using Hidden Power to make a very unique Appeal. He wondered what she had in store this time, as she sent out her Vaporeon and Jigglypuff, and started her Appeal.

Meanwhile, May was sobbing at the humiliation that she got in a clothing closet located somewhere outside the locker room that is a great place for privacy since no one ever seemed to need extra clothing, like she did, but she chose to take Pakura's because her are much more beautiful than the ones currently in the closet.

She was sure that the dress changing would win her more fans, but her chances are now ruined thanks to the dress somehow burning off exposing her body to the entire Contest Hall, including the judges, and everyone is probably laughing at her misfortune. She saw all the judges disgusted expressions (Actually, Pakura's one was unknown as she placed her head on the table)

The question is, would she get a chance to perform her Appeal again?

A while later, the door opened, and one of the judges, Pakura, was looking down at her.

"W-What?" May asked, somewhat rudely.

Pakura had to stop herself from smirking at May's state.

"We decided that you'll be performing last." Pakura said curtly.

May's eyes shone. "Really? T-Thank you."

Pakura left as she went for her break to spend time with both Ash and Manaphy for a few minutes. She even took Manaphy with her.

Halfway through an Appeal, an attendant, who tends to the Coordinators before their performance, rushed to the judges table and asked if one of the Co-ordinators could be moved to the last to give him time to find his Pokémon, which was missing, and let May take his place, as the other Coordinators needed more mental time to prepare themselves, and she had volunteered to go next.

"Is May ready?" Wallace had asked.

The attendant nodded. "She is ready.” 

Fantina then nodded , "Very well. Then she can do her Appeal after this."

Pakura, somewhat irritated, started making changes to the list again.

'What's going on, Paku?' Ash was using telepathy to communicate with her. It was apparent he had seen the scene and asked his girlfriend

'Apparently, one of the Coordinators is moved to last because his Pokémon went missing and he wanted to find him, and May volunteered to take his place. She's next.' Pakura replied in her mind, as she absent-mindedly petted Manaphy, who was sitting on her lap, and peeking out from the judges table to watch the performances, in case May or the camera spots him, since the camera is trained on Pakura quite often. But he didn't mind, as long as he gets to be with his Mama.

'Very good.' Ash replied, as Pakura sighed, as the next Contestant took the stage.

"And now, let's give a huge round of applause for our next Contestant, May from Petalburg City." Jude said

May walked out onto the stage, wearing a new dress and a white veil over her head, which was covering her hair, and she had a bouquet of flowers in her hand. The dress itself was a light green and white dress which was a lady outfit, and had a lot of sparkles and glitter. She was lucky that Serena had brought her a new dress

"Venusaur, Blastoise, take the stage!" May's Pokéballs opened with bubbles and flower petals to reveal Blastoise and Venusaur respectively.

"Blastoise, start things off with Aqua Tail. Venusaur, use Solar Beam."

The two attacks were fused and turned the Aqua Tail into a pretty beam of water.

"Now, fire a Seed Bomb." Venusaur's Seed Bomb was shot at the fusion move, and was caught in it, spinning around.

"Blastoise, use Ice Beam!" The Ice Beam froze the combination, and May planned to use Razor Leaf to break it so that it would explode into beautiful pink and blue sparkles, which was expected as she had practiced it.

"Now, use Razor Leaf!" May commanded.

'Now!' Ash used his telekinesis to redirect the Razor Leaf, and May was puzzled when Razor Leaf missed its target, and was sent sailing towards the stage lights above, severing the wiring, and letting several of the lights fall. Unfortunately, it was directed somewhere near the judges table, and only Pakura was quick enough to grab Manaphy, and jump away from her seat. Ash, thinking quickly, used his own telekinesis once more so that the stage lights won't hit Wallace and Fantina, and gently laid the stage lights on the ground.

'You got to be kidding me.' Pakura groaned, as the Contest Hall was now in partial darkness. 'Ash just put my position in jeopardy with that stunt. If word gets out what actually happened, I'd be fired. I swear He owes me a big favor and I am putting those aura cuffs on him again.'

Jude called for a break so that Phillip and some other crew members could go repair the lighting set again.

The audience left the Contest Hall to get some dinner, while Phillip went high up the ladder to start working on the stage lights.

Wallace and Fantina are talking to some other regional guests, including Jude and Akeno, and it was apparent the regional guests had nothing better to do, since they are here now, as usually they aren't interested in Contests. Wallace was telling them about the amazing Appeal Pakura put up, and Fantina was agreeing with Wallace, adding her comments about being one of the most beautiful Appeals she had ever seen, and even exceeded the Appeals seen in Grand Festivals.

Meanwhile, Ash left the Contest Hall to get some dinner from the Tower. Pakura had caught up to him and cuffed him

"Now you owe me babe." Pakura said looking at him

"Sorry, it's my fault the light fell down. I'll make sure that it doesn't happen next time." Ash apologized.

"You better. Now, you owe me dinner, and we'll spend some time together. Come on, you crazy ." Pakura smiled as she walked away, leading him to the hotel.

"Papa, what happened back there?" Manaphy asked, as he had been clinging to Ash's shoulder this entire time.

"Let's say a bad thing almost happened, and it was your father's fault. " Pakura said as the three went back to the tower 

The end

Random Scene 1

Akeno walked onto the field as she was facing PAL Elite Member Jude Harrison to join the PAL Elite 4

She was wearing a beautiful outfit

Jude looked at her and smiled 

“So, you finally made it here, huh? Impressive. Not many can even defeat the Zodiac members themselves, so being here is actually an achievement if you ask me.” Jude said impressed at her 

“Yep and now I have come to face the Elite 4.” Akeno said as Jude smile 

“Very Well, enough stalling, don't you think? I shall take you on." Jude said with a smile

"This'll be a six-on-six match between PAL Elite 4 Jude vs Trainer Akeno is about to begin trainer pick your first Pokemon" said the referee as the two trainers sent out their first Pokemon

"Come on out Houndoom." Jude said as he threw out a Pokeball and released his Houndoom.

"Alright Spiritomb let's do this." Akeno said as she threw a Pokeball and released her Spiritomb.

"Houndoom use Flamethrower!" Jude ordered as Houndoom took aim and fired a powerful blast of fire at Spiritomb but it bounced off Spiritomb harmlessly surprising Jude

"Spiritomb use Shadow Ball!" Akeno commanded as Spiritomb took aim and fired a Shadow Ball at Houndoom which hit it and knocked it back as Houndoom Skidded on its feet

"Houndoom use Fire Blast!" Jude commanded as Houndoom fired a star-shaped fireball at Spiritomb as it exploded on contact

"Spiritomb use Shadow Sneak!" Akeno commanded as Spiritomb used Shadow Sneak as it hurled Houndoom into the air 

"Now use Phantom Force." Akeno said causing Spiritomb to disappear on the first turn as Jude eyes widen

"Houndoom be careful." Jude said as he saw Houndoom looking around for Spiritomb but couldn't find it until it was too late

"Now Spiritomb!" Akeno ordered as Spiritomb reappeared behind Houndoom and attacked Houndoom with a powerful blow as it screams

"Houndoom use Overheat!" Jude ordered as Houndoom took aim and fired a powerful blast of fire that hit Spiritomb as it exploded on contact

"Spiritomb, are you okay?" Akeno asked as Spiritomb shook it off before it got up

"Now use Water Pulse!" Akeno said as Spiritomb took aim and fired a powerful blast of water that hit Houndoom as it screamed in pain as it was then confused

"Oh no Houndoom's confused." Jude said as he saw Houndoom looking around confused as it took aim and fired a powerful blast of fire at the ground

"Spiritomb use Phantom Force again." Akeno said as Spiritomb disappeared as Houndoom fired another powerful blast of fire as it then hits the ground and add to the kick Houndoom was hurt by the recoil

"Spiritomb finish this off with a shock wave." Akeno ordered as Spiritomb appeared behind Houndoom and attacked Houndoom with a powerful blast of electricity as it then fell unconscious

"Houndoom is unable to battle; the winner is Spiritomb!" the referee declared as Akeno fist bumped her hands

"Alright we got this." Akeno said as Jude returned his Houndoom as he held up another Pokeball

“Impressive not many can knock out my first person easily.” Jude said as he tossed another Pokeball “Come on out Hydreigon." Jude said sending out the pseudo three headed dragon Hydreigon.

"Wow, it's so cool." Akeno said looking at the Hydreigon 

"Hydreigon use Dragon Breath." Jude ordered as Hydreigon took aim and fired a powerful blast of dragon energy that hit Spiritomb 

"Spiritomb use Icy Wind." Akeno said as Spiritomb took aim and fired an icy blast of wind that hit Hydreigon as it was then frozen

"Now use Shadow Sneak." Akeno ordered as Spiritomb used Shadow Sneak and hit Hydreigon as it then broke out of the ice as it then became angry

"Hydreigon use Outrage." Jude commanded as Hydreigon took aim and attacked Spiritomb with a powerful blast of energy as it then started to go crazy

"Now use Dragon Pulse!" Jude commanded as Hydreigon fired a powerful blast of draconic energy at Spiritomb as it exploded on contact knocking Spiritomb back to Akeno's side

"Spiritomb use Shock Wave." Akeno said as Spiritomb took aim and fired a powerful blast of electricity at Hydreigon as it screamed in pain as it was then paralyzed

"Now use Icy Wind once more." Akeno said as Spiritomb took aim and fired an icy blast of wind at Hydreigon as it then sent back to Jude side still confused

"Spiritomb quick let end this use Phantom Force." Akeno said as Spiritomb disappeared and reappeared behind Hydreigon and attacked it with a powerful blow as it then fell unconscious

"Hydreigon is unable to battle the winner is Spiritomb!" the referee declared as Akeno fist bumped her hands

"Alright two down." Akeno said as Jude returned his Hydreigon

"You did a great job come on back." Jude said as he took out another Pokeball

"Come on out Greninja." Jude said sending out his Greninja

"Okay Spiritomb let's do this." Akeno said as Spiritomb floated in front of Akeno

"Greninja use Aerial Ace." Jude commanded as Greninja took aim and attacked Spiritomb with a powerful flying slash but Spiritomb didn't even feel it

"Spiritomb use Shadow Ball!" Akeno said as Spiritomb took aim and fired a Shadow Ball at Greninja as it exploded on contact

"Now use Water Shuriken!" Jude said as Greninja took aim and fired a star-shaped water projectile as it exploded on contact knocking Spiritomb back

"Spiritomb use Shadow Sneak." Akeno ordered as Spiritomb used Shadow Sneak as it hurled Greninja into the air

"Greninja now." Jude said as Greninja looked at Spiritomb "Use Water Shuriken!" Jude commanded as Greninja took aim and fired a star-shaped water projectile at Spiritomb as it then exploded on contact

"Spiritomb no." Akeno said worried as Jude smiled

"Greninja use Blizzard!" Jude said as Greninja took aim and fired a powerful blast of ice at Spiritomb as it screamed in pain as it was then frozen

"Now use Hydro Pump!" Jude commanded as Greninja fired a powerful blast of water as it then exploded on contact knocking Spiritomb back as it broke out of the ice and was hurt by recoil

"Spiritomb are you okay?" Akeno asked as Spiritomb nodded before it took aim and fired a powerful blast of electricity at Greninja as it screamed in pain as it was then paralyzed

"Greninja end this Hyper Beam!" Jude commanded as Greninja took aim and fired a powerful blast of orange energy at Spiritomb as it exploded on contact knocking Spiritomb back to Akeno side

"Spiritomb is unable to battle the winner is Greninja!" the referee declared as Akeno returned her Spiritomb as the audience cheered for Jude first victory

"You did a great job comeback." Akeno said as she took out another Pokeball

“Akeno your Spiritomb is well trained. I am very impressed. Now show me what else you got.” Jude said as Akeno looked smirking 

"Don’t worry I got more to show you. Sceptile lets do this." Akeno said as she threw out a Pokeball and released her Sceptile

"Sceptile use Bullet Seed!" Akeno said as Sceptile fired a barrage of seeds that hit Greninja as it tried to block them with its arm

"Greninja use Double Team." Jude commanded as Greninja took aim and created multiple copies of itself confusing Sceptile

"Now use Water Shuriken!" Jude commanded as Greninja took aim and fired a star-shaped water projectile at Sceptile as it exploded on contact knocking Sceptile back to Akeno side

"Sceptile use Agility." Akeno commanded as Sceptile then disappeared

"Now use Hydro Pump!" Jude commanded as Greninja took aim and fired a powerful blast of water at Sceptile as it then dodged the attack

"Use Razor Leaf." Akeno commanded as Sceptile took aim and fired a barrage of leaves that hit Greninja as it tried to block them with its arm

"Now use Leaf Blade!" Akeno commanded as Sceptile took aim and fired a green blade of energy that hit Greninja as it then knocked into the air

"Sceptile use Bullet Seed." Akeno commanded as Sceptile fired a barrage of seeds that hit Greninja as it tried to block them with its arm

"Now use X-Scissor!" Akeno commanded as Sceptile took aim and fired two x-shaped energy blades that hit Greninja as it then fell unconscious

"Greninja is unable to battle the winner is Sceptile." the referee declared as Jude returned his Greninja

"Alright Greninja take a good rest." Jude said as he took out another Pokeball

"Come on out Gyarados." Jude said sending out his Gyarados

"Now Sceptile use Dragon Claw!" Akeno ordered as Sceptile took aim and fired a dragon claw-shaped blast of energy that hit Gyarados as it then skidded across the ground

"Now use Earthquake!" Akeno said as Sceptile jumped up and slammed its foot on the ground sending a massive shockwave at Gyarados

"Gyarados fly above the attack now!" Jude commanded as Gyarados took off into the air as the shockwave passed underneath it

"Shit Sceptile use Solarbeam." Akeno said as Sceptile took aim and fired a powerful beam of light at Gyarados as it exploded on contact

"Now use Hurricane!" Akeno said as Sceptile took aim and fired a powerful blast of wind at Gyarados as it was then sent back to Jude side

"Gyarados use Flamethrower!" Jude commanded as Gyarados took aim and fired a powerful blast of fire at Sceptile as it then fell back

'Sceptile use dragon rush." Akeno commanded as Sceptile took aim and fired a dragon claw-shaped blast of energy that hit Gyarados as it then flew back to Jude side

"Gyarados use Outrage!" Jude commanded as Gyarados took aim and attacked Sceptile with a powerful blast of energy as it then started to go crazy

"Now use Thunderpunch." Akeno said as Sceptile took aim and fired a fist-shaped blast of electricity that hit Gyarados as it then went crazy as it attacked everything

"Now use Hurricane!" Akeno commanded as Sceptile took aim and fired a powerful blast of wind at Gyarados as it then got hit by the hurricane

"Now use Hyper Beam!" Akeno commanded as Sceptile took aim and fired a powerful blast of orange energy at Gyarados as it exploded on contact knocking Gyarados back to Jude side

"Gyarados is unable to battle the winner is Sceptile." the referee declared as Akeno fist bumped her hands

"Alright four down two more to go." Akeno said as Jude returned his Gyarados

"Come on out, Empoleon." Jude said sending out his Empoleon

"Sceptile use Bullet Seed." Akeno said as Sceptile fired a barrage of seeds at Empoleon as it tried to block them with its flippers

"Empoleon use Steel Wing!" Jude commanded as Empoleon took aim and attacked Sceptile with a wing covered in steel as Sceptile was knocked back to Akeno side

"Now use Hydro Pump!" Jude commanded as Empoleon took aim and fired a powerful blast of water at Sceptile as it was then knocked into the air

"Sceptile use Agility." Akeno commanded as Sceptile disappeared

"Now use Ice Beam!" Jude commanded as Empoleon took aim and fired a powerful blast of ice at Sceptile as it exploded on contact knocking it back

"Sceptile use Dragon Claw!" Akeno commanded as Sceptile took aim and fired a dragon claw-shaped blast of energy at Empoleon as it then flew back

"Use Ice Beam once more." Jude commanded as Empoleon took aim and fired a powerful blast of ice at Sceptile as it then froze it

"Sceptile use outrage!" Akeno ordered as Sceptile took aim and fired a dragon claw-shaped blast of energy at Empoleon as it then flew back to Jude side

"Now use Solarbeam!" Akeno said as Sceptile took aim and fired a powerful beam of light at Empoleon as it then exploded on contact knocking Empoleon back to Jude side

"Now use Earthquake!" Akeno commanded as Sceptile jumped up and slammed its foot on the ground sending a massive shockwave at Empoleon as it then skidded across the ground

"Empoleon use Surf!" Jude commanded as Empoleon took aim and fired a powerful wave of water that hit Sceptile as it then fell back

"Now use Ice Beam." Jude commanded as Empoleon took aim and fired a powerful blast of ice at Sceptile as it then froze

"Now use Steel Wing!" Jude commanded as Empoleon took aim and attacked Sceptile with a wing covered in steel as Sceptile then broke out of ice 

"Sceptile use Leaf Storm!" Akeno commanded as Sceptile took aim and fired a powerful blast of leaves that hit Empoleon as it skidded back

"Empoleon use Aerial Ace!" Jude commanded as Empoleon took aim and attacked Sceptile with a powerful flying slash

"Now end this Sceptile Frenzy Plant!" Akeno commanded as Sceptile took aim and fired a massive root from the ground that hit Empoleon as it then fell unconscious

"Empoleon is unable to battle the winner is Sceptile!" the referee declared as Akeno smiled as Jude was shocked

"Alright we got this Sceptile one more." Akeno said as Jude returned his Empoleon

Her Sceptile managed to beat three of my Pokemon. What the hell. No wonder Ash wanted her to join the Elite 4. She has the strength to protect PAL from our enemies.’ Jude thought

“Akeno I am very impressed. It's rare for me to be on losing side. Your strength is admirable and you have raised your Pokémon very well. I must admit I cannot win this battle but I won’t go down without a fight.” Jude said as Akeno smiled at him 

“Thank you Jude. Now let us end this battle.” Akeno said 

"Come on out Incineroar." Jude said sending out his final Pokemon Incineroar

"Alright Sceptile use Solarbeam!" Akeno ordered as Sceptile took aim and fired a powerful beam of light at Incineroar as it then exploded on contact as Jude smirked as Akeno looked shocked as Incinerorar took barely damage

"Now use Fire Blast!" Jude commanded as Incineroar took aim and fired a star-shaped fireball at Sceptile as it then hit it

“Sceptile use leaf blade.” Akeno said as Sceptile charged at Incineroar who jumped out of the way

"Now use Overheat." Jude commanded as Incineroar took aim and fired a powerful blast of fire that hit Sceptile as it then fell back to Akeno side

"Sceptile use Frenzy Plant!" Akeno ordered as Sceptile took aim and fired a massive root from the ground as it hit Incineroar

"Now Incineroar end this use Blast Burn!" Jude commanded as Incineroar took aim and attacked Sceptile with a massive explosion

"Sceptile." Akeno shouted worry as once the smoke cleared Sceptile was unconscious

"Sceptile is unable to battle the winner is Incineroar." the referee declared as Akeno returned her Sceptile

"You did a great job, come on back." Akeno said as she took out another Pokeball

"Let do this Decidueye." Akeno sending out her grass/ghost type Decidueye

"Decidueye use Spirit Shackle!" Akeno commanded as Decidueye took aim and fired a ghostly arrow-shaped blast of energy at Incineroar as it then exploded on contact knocking Incineroar back

"Now use Leaf Blade!" Akeno commanded as Decidueye took aim and fired a green blade of energy that hit Incineroar as it then skidded back

"Incineroar use Blaze Kick!" Jude commanded as Incineroar took aim and attacked Decidueye with a powerful kick covered in fire as it then got knocked back to Akeno side

"Decidueye use Energy Ball." Akeno commanded as Decidueye took aim and fired a green energy ball at Incineroar as it then exploded on contact

"Use Flamethrower." Jude said as Incineroar opened it mouth and release a jet of flame hitting Decidueye

"Now use Acrobatics!" Akeno commanded as Decidueye disappeared and reappeared behind Incineroar and attacked it with a powerful blow

"Now use Fire Blast!" Jude commanded as Incineroar took aim and fired a star-shaped fireball at Decidueye as it then exploded on contact knocking it back

"Now use Flare Blitz!" Jude commanded as Incineroar covered its body in flames and charged at Decidueye as it then got hit by the attack

"Now use Revenge!" Akeno commanded as Decidueye took aim and attacked Incineroar with a powerful blow as it then skidded back to Jude side

"Now use Blaze Kick!" Jude commanded as Incineroar took aim and attacked Decidueye with a powerful kick covered in fire as it then got knocked back to Akeno side

"Now use Leaf Blade!" Akeno commanded as Decidueye took aim and fired a green blade of energy that hit Incineroar as it then skidded back to Jude side

"Incineroar use Darkest Lariat!" Jude commanded as Incineroar took aim and attacked Decidueye with a powerful spinning lariat covered in dark energy as Decidueye fell back to Akeno side

"Decidueye are you okay?" Akeno asked as Decidueye nodded

"Alright then let's finish this Decidueye use Solar Beam" Akeno said as as Decidueye took aim and fired a powerful beam of light at Incineroar 

"I shall meet you head on. Incineroar use overheat!" Jude commanded as Incineroar opened its mouth and release a jet of flame hitting the Solar Beam as both attack battle for dibs until explosion happened as both trainer waited as the smoke cleared both Incineroar and Decidueye were knocked out

"Both Incineroar and Decidueye are unable to battle. However Akeno had 3 more Pokémon left. The winner of this match is Akeno Cheveyo." the referee declared as the crowd cheered for Akeno

"Congrats on beating me. I hope to see you grown more stronger" Jude said walking up to Akeno shacking

"Thank you." Akeno said as she held out her hand

"You earned it. Welcome to the Elite four Akeno." Jude said as Akeno smiled as they shook hand as Ash was watching silently with a smile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.3K 46
This is rewritten from 'Meeting An Old Friend'.But I want to make it a different.
181K 2.1K 14
Ash Ketchum is betrayed by those who he once considered friends. His mother disowns him saying he brought shame to her name. Pikachu was killed by Tr...
260K 3.7K 15
Ash Ketchum never thought that this was going to happen in his life. He thought his friends and mother loved him and supported him, but one event pro...
150K 1.7K 44
Ash is becoming Master of the Legendaries. He will fight great challenge, threats and choices in his journey to gain the forgotten title as a Pokemon...