Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 28

24.6K 1.3K 43
By _arywryts_

Unedited !!! With slight mature content  ⚠️         

                               R U H I

"It's a boy." I smiled and everyone present there took a breath of relief. The delivery was a little complicated because the baby's weight is more than normal and bhabhi delivered in her tenth month. But by god's grace baby and mumma both are healthy and fine.

Aradhya snuggled more into my chest and I kissed her head. She is a big sissy now. I am genuinely happy for her and even bhaiya and bhabhi.

At least we can celebrate these moments, who knows when these brothers will start fighting again.

"Chachi I am not happy." Aradhya pouted and Abhay pinched her cheeks. She slapped away his hand and glared at him. I think they are not in talking terms.

"You little traitor." Abhay raised his eyebrows at her and she showed him her tongue and turned towards me,"I wanted a sister because boys are really irritating, now see Abhay chachu, for example."

Abhay stared at her with disbelief evident in his eyes and I chuckled. She was ignoring him and he was getting annoyed. He folded his hands in front of his chest and looked away, pretending to be upset with her. She understood that he was upset and bit her lips.

"Chachi listen I will sit in Abhay chachu's lap and ask him to make up for the mistake he made a few hours ago. Okay?" She whispered in my ears and I nodded with a small smile playing on my lips. She is so adorable.

Aradhya got off my lap and with the same expression as Abhay's on her face she sat in his lap and he narrowed his eyes at her ,"Little traitor why are you here, weren't you the one who made me sign chachu-bhatiji divorce agreement after I ate your pastry by mistake?"

Aradhya nodded at him with a serious look on her and said,"Exactly but we can reconcile if you will bring three more pastries for me." And she raised her three fingers in front of his face and ge rolled his eyes.

"I was the only one who brought those pastries for you and I was famished that's why I ate one but you...." He reminded her and she looked away from him and I shook my head at their childish banter. I felt someone sitting beside me and I was about to turn towards them when I heard his voice.

"Are you okay?" Yudhishthir asked me and I avoided eye contact with him. I slightly nodded and closed my eyes. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I don't know how but last night was out of my own control and we ended up having sex and now I am feeling embarrassed.

It happened because of lust because love is a far away topic for him, right now. We both were consumed with lust.

"See you are blushing now. Last night I saw your bold avatar." He stated the fact because it was true. I twisted my lips at him and suddenly a naughty idea came into my mind and I leaned near his ear and whispered,"I was bold last night but Mr. Rathore you didn't satisfy me. Tch tch you were not that good, you know. Oh, yeah I forgot that it was your first time that's why..."

He fisted his hands and I could see his knuckles turning white making me smirk internally. His ego was my target and I successfully completed my task. He leaned near me and his hot breath fell on my ears making me shiver slightly and whispered in a husky voice,"Wait for the night darling I will surely satisfy you." His tongue slowly licked my ear and I bit my lip to control my moan.

I opened my water and gulped it down fastly trying to control my body's increasing temperature and stood up from there and fanned my face a little with my left hand and saw Yudhishthir smirking.

He is really good at turning the tables.

"He is so small." I said a baby tone making mumma chuckle. Yudhishthir and Abhay left for the office and everyone went back home except me and mumma. Ishani bhabhi was sleeping and this little bunny of a few hours was staring at me with his pitch black eyes, just like his mother's.

Slowly I handed him back to mumma who made him sleep and I kept on adoring them. I love babies and sometimes I crave to have my own child.

Mumma placed him in a cot and sat next to me and said,"Pooja will start tomorrow and guests will start arriving in the evening." I nodded at her words and she continued ,"I have decided that we will do his naming ceremony on the fifth day of the Pooja."

After that we sat together in comfortable silence and in the evening Abhay came and I went home with him. Throughout the drive he was making weird faces and I knew something was bothering me.

"Bhabhi that chudail aunty has come." I looked at him in confusion as he unbuckled his seatbelt and turned towards me and sighed.

"Dadi's sister Usha aunty of Ajmer and her granddaughter Suhana. I swear I hate them. You know that Suhana, whenever she visits our house she takes away my devices, actually she steals them and that Usha Aunty is seriously aunty for a reason. You know she wanted Yudhishthir bhaiya to marry her brother-in-law's daughter." I laughed at his words and he again made an annoying face.

"Abhay bhaiya." A girl of almost twenty ran towards us when we entered inside and Abhay forcefully smiled. Maybe she was Suhana. She paused on her track and stared at me and slowly walked towards me and asked me ,"Are you Ruhi Bhabhi?"

I politely nodded at her words and the next second she jumped over me and I stumbled. Abhay reflexively held my arm to prevent me from falling down and glared at and said ,"Behave Suha Chuha, she might have fallen down."

Suhana mumbled an apology and we hugged each other. She turned towards Abhay and gave him a naughty smile ,"Abhay bhaiya this chuha is very strong. You know?"

He rolled his eyes and we walked towards dadi and her sister. I touched their feet and I felt conscious about myself when I felt Usha aunty's scrutinizing gaze over me. I sat beside her and they started talking.

"Where is that Demon Bhaiya?" Suhana slowly asked me and I stared at her all confused.

"You husband." She gave me a wry smile and I bit my lip to stop my stupid chuckle. I was about to answer her when I heard Yudhishthir's voice and spine straighened. A sudden blush  appeared on my cheeks and my eyes downcasted when I felt him sitting in front of me.

I could sense his sharp gaze on me and I slowly patted my cheeks to hide my blush. My mind travelled back to last night and then to our morning conversation.

"Blushing...hummmm..." Abhay winked at me when he heard Suhana teasing me. I have them a side eye and I heard a throat clearing voice. It was Yudhishthir and he raised his eyebrows and I pointed my middle finger at him sneakily and he offered me a disdainful look. He motioned me to accompany him but I denied through my eyes and he smirked.

He opened his mouth to say something but before that Usha aunty said ,"Ruhi you should think about having a baby." Her words took me off guard and dadi spoke next,"Even I am telling them to think about having a baby."

I looked at Yudhishthir who was busy narrowing his eyes at his dadi and she was ignoring him. He sighed in exasperation and said,"That's the future, so no need to think about it right now. Ruhi you come with me, I have some work for you."

I readily stood up and walked behind them. It was better to escape the situation. I closed the door and leaned against it while I sighed. Yudhishthir unbuttoned his coat and threw it on the couch. He looked at me and the next second I was in bed and he was hovering over me.

His lips captured mine and I was shocked. I was not recovered from the previous shock when he again gave another one. His fingers made their way inside my pants and he started rubbing his fingers on my clit over my panties at an insane speed.

My eyes rolled back and hips bucked up. His eyes were getting dark with lust.

"You were not satisfied and I was not good in bed right? So now let's satisfy you." After saying that he pulled my panties aside and jabbed his fingers inside me. My mouth parted in pleasure and he curled his fingers inside me.

I came hard on his fingers and my head dropped down on bed while I breathed heavily. He sat down on his knees and opened his shirt. He hovered over me again and dipped his face in my neck and planted a few feathery kisses making me giggle.

"What was funny in all this?" He asked me while he kept on kissing my neck and I replied,"It's ticking."

He raised his head and said ,"Nonsense." I gave him a glare and before we could proceed further a knock disturbed our activity and Yudhishthir closed his eyes in frustration. He stood up and picked up his before going inside the washroom. I corrected my clothes and opened the door and saw Suhana standing and grinning like a fool.

I find her cute.

"I hope I am not disturbing you." She said and I shook my head. She grinned again and pulled my hand and guided me towards her room.

"We could have talked in my room also." I said and she made a face and answered me,"Yudhishthir bhaiya would have eaten me with his eyes only. You know when I was fifteen by mistake I broke his laptop and he scolded me a lot. That day I took a pledge to not enter his room."

I know he is like this. Damm...this man needs treatment. Who shouts at a child and she is so nice and cute. I nodded and said,"Don't worry he will apologize for his indecent act for sure. Just give me a week. He is a monster."

"He is a demonnnnnn." She exaggerated the word demon and we hi-fived each other and laughed. Yudhishthir is way too cold. He needs to be a little soft with people. I can understand her because before marriage I was afraid of him and even now....

Leave it. But now I have gathered courage to fight with him and I am proud of myself. I will make sure that he will apologize. The great Yudhishthir 'Idiot' Rathore will apologize. I will show Suhana that I can do what no was able to do.

After talking with her for a few more minutes I walked towards our room with new determination in my mind and heart, to make Yudhishthir apologize to Suhana.
I am his wife and I will do it.

But I pouted when I saw the room empty and understood that he would be in his study. The study's door was a little open and I peeked inside and saw Yudhishthir sitting on his chair and he had changed his clothes. His black shirt's sleeves were rolled till his elbow and the upper three buttons were undone.

The glasses he was wearing were looking sexy on him and I bit my lips. He looked really hot while working and his muscles flexed as he stretched his arms a little and this made me clench my thighs.

I sucked upon my breath and entered inside. He glanced up a little and the started working again after ignoring me. This instantly changed my mood and I marched towards him.

With a loud thud I slammed his Mac Book shut and he cursed ,"Fuck."

"What is your issue?" He roared at me and I gave him a tight lipped smile and answered,"You."

"What do you want?" He asked while getting irritated and I sat in his lap and he raised his eyebrows in question.

I kissed his neck and pecked his lips and sweetly said,"I want you to apologise to Suhana for scolding her five years ago."
Suddenly I screamed because I was lifted in the air. I tightly held his shoulder and he made me stand up on my feet and said ,"Go away before I say something which might hurt you again. Irritating."

He called me irritating. Am I irritating?

He is a grumpy old pig. Bastard.

"Your middle name is not humble." I pointed my index finger at him and he again ignored me and started concentrating on his work making me groan. I stomped my foot like a kid and said before going out ,"Remember Yudhishthir I will make you say sorry. I will break this silly ego of yours."

•°°°°----------°°°°•
Ruhi is on a mission. I swear I adore her a lot. She is so adorable and cute .

Next update after 120+ votes.
Take care and bye bye.
--------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.5K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...
6.4K 265 7
Raj Singhania- a billionaire and CEO of Singhania group of industries. He's one of the roughest personality of India. has a cold heart for the betray...
217K 7.6K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
636K 30.2K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...