Untold Truth

By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

What if there's much more about Vegas Pete that they themselves don't know. What would happen when they found... More

A/N
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 9

880 48 7
By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

They all were ready to go to minor house so, Pete, Porsche and Arm goes to the parking a lot and take the car to go to minor family.

As they reach there and come out of the car, Vegas was already standing at the door and smile as he saw them coming out of the car.

"Hello." greeted Vegas to the trio as they came near him and in return they also greeted him back.

"Let's go inside." said Vegas as they all started going inside the mansion and people started greeting Vegas as he pass by them with other three.

While going, Vegas was explaining a bit about the mansion and how they treat their bodyguard and some other thing.

And they reached at the lunch table where everyone was already sitting and having their lunch, they also went to sit around the table.

As Vegas sit at the centre chair with Arm and Pete sitting beside his left and Macau and Porsche sitting beside his right.

They all started their lunch with so many different kinds of food and after few minutes later, Arm elbows Pete in his stomach to get his attention.

"There's a guy at your side who's keep looking at you." said Arm to Pete in low voice so no one hears what is he saying who then looked at his side to see a minor family bodyguard staring at him.

"Is he going to eat his food or me?" said Pete to Arm in low voice a bit awkwardly to which Arm laughed a little loudly and Pete looked around to see if someone is looking at them but when he raised his head all he saw was a blank face Vegas already looking at them.

But Pete ignored him and started eating his food without looking around and after sometime they all finished their lunch.

"Let's go I will show you all your room so you'll can rest for a while because in the evening we need to discuss about the mission." said Vegas as they all started going with him.

But as they were going through the corridor a happy looking Macau came towards them who finished his lunch before them and was already gone.

"Where are you all going?" asked Macau as he saw they all have finished their lunch.

"I was just going to show them their rooms." answered Vegas to Macau questions to which the boy hummed.

"So the rooms you said to clean yesterday are their, right?" asked Macau to which Vegas nodded.

"Perfect so, I am taking p'pete with me." said the boy as he went towards Pete and rested his hands on his shoulder.

"Why?" asked Vegas a bit annoyed by his younger brother.

"I wanna play games with phi as I am so bored and don't worry about my homework, I have already done it and later I will show phi his room." said Macau as he took Pete with him to his room without waiting for Vegas answer.

"So, phi let's play." said Macau to pe.te as they both entered his room and Macau took the remote control in his hands and pass the other one to p.ete who removed his coat and sat comfortably on the floor with his back resting to the bed.

"You already plan this, didn't you." said Pete as he saw the gaming set up was already done when he entered the room and Macau nodded to his statement with a smile on his face.

And they started playing the game without even releasing when they both doze off on the floor.

When Pete woke up he found himself sleeping on the bed instead of floor with Macau on his side and when he checked the time it was 5:05pm so he carefully stand up from the bed to not wake Macau.

Pete went inside the washroom to freshen up a little bit and when he came back to the room Macau was already up so he asked him if he knew how they were in the bed.

"Macau do you know how we went to bed?" asked Pete to Macau, hoping he would know something.

"I don't know but maybe hia did that because it's not the first time I woke up in the bed even when I was on the floor." said Macau as he rubbed his eyes to clear his vision.

"Okay, will you show me the room which is assigned to me?" asked Pete as he looked at Macau who nods his head.

"Of course phi." said Macau as he stood up and went with Pete to show his room and when they reached there Pete was a bit confused.

"This is my room?" asked Pete in confusion but all he got from Macau was a nod.

"Then where is Porsche and Arm's
room?" asked pete again as he looked at Macau who point out at the end of the hallway.

"Their rooms are at the end of the hallway." said Macau and started going away but stopped in his track and turn around towards Pete.

"The meeting will be starting in 15 min phi." inform Macau to Pete and then went away in the same direction he was heading before.

"Okay." said Pete to the boy but Macau had already disappeared.

Then Pete went inside the room and after few minutes he hears a knock on his door and opened it to see Arm and Porsche standing in front of his door.

"Are you ready, we had a meeting in few minutes?" asked Porsche as him and Arm went inside the room.

"Yeah, just let me get something comfortable to wear." said Pete as he was still in his main family bodyguard suit and both nodded who also were in lose pants and t-shirts.

After a while Pete came from the washroom after changing his clothes and they all headed towards the meeting room.

The meeting goes for an hour, creative the whole plan like who will stand on which position, who will be with back up and other things.

They all took a little break and then started the meeting again for the decision of the rest plan.

After meeting they all headed towards the dinning table because they all are very hungry at this point so they stuffed their stomach with the food given in front of them.

After dinner which was longer then necessary as they all were talking about the mission and any possible outcomes.

After the dinner they all headed towards their respective room to sleep because they all were tired and tomorrow they need lot of energy so they won't fuck up anything.

Pete also went to his room but instead of sleeping he was wide awake because he again starts overthinking and after so much difficulty he finally made the decision and went towards the direction where the source of everything going around him was.

And he started going towards the room slowly to not attract any kind of attention and when he reach the room, he took a deep breath and open door and went inside while locking  the door so, no one comes in.

As he entered the room, it was pretty much dark and suddenly someone switch on some light enough for a one person to see another.

Which was none another than Vegas who was sitting on the sofa with a glass of red wine as if he knew Pete would come and was just casually waiting for him.

"Took you long enough to come." said Vegas as he took a small sip from the glass and looked at Pete.

Pete rolled his eyes at that and went to sofa to sit at the side of Vegas but as he was about to sit there, Vegas held Pete's waist and made him sit on his lap comfortably.

"You could have come too." said Pete annoyedly but also made him sit comfortably on Vegas lap, he put both of his legs at the side of Vegas waist so he can see Vegas.

"But already knew you would come." said Vegas as he rested his hand on Pete's waist.

"And if you are done with playing cat and mouse game, can we talk?" said Vegas who was tired of this thing going around them.

"As if it is my fault." said Pete as he put his hands around Vegas neck.

"Well, we both are at the fault, aren't we?" said Vegas and to which Pete nodded his head.

"So, now starts talking about what's bothering you even if it is a silly little thing " said Vegas with a authority which leaves no room for a no and Pete knew he was to speak.

"It's porsche." said pete slowly, barely a whisper, without looking into Vegas eyes as if he was afraid that he would found something in Vegas eyes which will hurt him more.

"Porsche?" asked Vegas while raising an eyebrow to confirm if he heard right or not and Pete confirm him with a nod but still not looking into his eyes.

"Baby, look into my eyes." said Vegas as he held Pete chin with his index finger and lift his chin to make Pete look into his eyes.

"Say whatever you have in this pretty little heads of yours." said Vegas gently as he finished his remaining wine and placed the empty glass on the table so his full focus was on his angel.

"Okay I will start." said Pete and took moment to collect his thought and Vegas let him as he started combing Pete hair with his hands gently.

"I like porsche, he is a nice person with a good heart and he has always been a good friend of mine but when it comes to you, i don't like it." said Pete and looked at Vegas to check his reaction but Vegas face remained same so he started again.

"I don't like it when you give your attention to him and treat him like he his someone special to you even through i know that he is not but the feeling won't go away and I feel so insecure around him." said Pete looking at Vegas who's expression soften than before and was looking at Pete with a fond expression.

"So, you are feeling jealous of him?" asked Vegas but that seems like more of a statement than a question.

"If that's what you think, think like this, yeah I am jealous and I hate this feeling so much, i hate it seeing you smile at him like he is so special to you, seeing you remember everything he likes or dislikes, finding every opportunity to speak with, spend time with him, it's hurts me so much, I feel so insecure around him thinking he will take you awa-" said Pete who choked on his tears as his eyes were filled with tears because having his insecurity inside him knowing no one know about it and without knowing it no one will makes fun about it and now saying it out loud, admitting his insecurity and remembering those ugly feeling, is too different and so damn hard.

"I hated it when you took him on a ride, i hate it when you flirt with him even when it's just to provoke kinn but it's hurts me, I hated it when you wanted Porsche for this mission, the desperation in your voice as you asked kinn to have Porsche hurts me a lot, my heart hurts a lot Porsche is my best friend so i hate it when i have to be jealous of him." said pet.e with tears streaming down his face because he is not used to speak his feelings out loud so it's so hard for him.

Vegas who was listening all this felt so guilty, so disappointed and so disgusting at himself because how can he didn't see his baby is suffering because of him he feels like he is the worst person in the whole mankind he is really a cruel aashole to hurt the love of his life this much.

"I don't even know if I deserve to apologise but still I am sorry my love I am sorry I didn't saw that how much my actions are hurting you and keeps hurting you, I never liked that Porsche and never will, Even I kind of hate him for what he did with Macau please baby, i didn't see that how much I have hurt you, how much I have made you insecure." said Vegas looking at Pete with so much love and sincerity in his eyes.

"You don't have to apologise it was not your fault that you being around Porsche makes me insecure and jealous." said Pete so Vegas won't feel guilty for the things he unintentionally did.

"But how could I didn't see how much you were hurt that my actions are ripping your heart just like yours are doing with me, I feel like I am the worst husband ever who is good for nothing, expert in making his lover cry." said Vegas who's cheek are also wet by the crying because how much he have hurt the person he claims to love the most.

"No, you are the best husband ever, I love you and I will always love you, you are not good for nothing, you are good for everything, my husband." said Pete softly with a smile as he kissed Vegas nose but then he remember something.

"What do you mean 'my actions are ripping your heart just like yours are doing with me' did I do something?" asked Pete after a minute as he realised what Vegas has said.

"And I told you everything so it's only equal when you also tells me everything." said Pete as he sensed Vegas is just going to say that it's nothing, but Vegas is his husband and he know it.

"I also feel so jealous and possesive over you whenever I say others people around you being so close and especially that glasses guy I feel like I should take him in my dungeon and torture him that much that he doesn't even thinks about going close to you even in his next lifes." said Vegas as he also decided to lay his insecurity in front of Pete just as Pete did.

"I hate seeing you going close to the other because you are mine i feels like I should just always keeps you by my side so, the whole world can see who you belong to." said Vegas to Pete who was looking at him with a small smile.

"Oh my sweet possesive bastard I love you and no one else, I love as you do and i always belongs to you just like you did to me I will always stay by your side no matter what so, please don't think like that my devil." said Pete fondly to the man in front of him.

"The feeling won't go away in a second but I will always try and please you should also forgot about that Porsche, i didn't like him, i don't like him and I never will and I will show you, my love." said Vegas as he wipe away the trace of the tears from his and Pete's cheek.

"I agree with you too because my feelings also won't go away in just few seconds so I will also try because it always makes me feel like you are so handsome and hot everyone dies to with you so you can always choose someone better than me someone better looking than me who is more intelligent more attractive so yeah I also had work on it" said Pete as he looked at Vegas.

"You know what? No matter how handsome, attractive or beautiful you  are, it's all just waste when the person you wants doesn't want you and yeah I can get anyone I want but the person i wants is you so let's work together on our insecurity and help each other get over the insecurity." said Vegas as he hugged Pete tightly to feel him.

"Yeah let's work together." agreed Pete as he also hugged Vegas a little tight.

..................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there was any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.2K 17
What if Pete didn't choose Vegas? What if he chose his loyalty to the Major Family? What if he finally met someone that will treat him right? What i...
145K 5.1K 32
Part of my Minor Family Supremacy Series. This is Vegas's story. What if the Devil of Thailand was interested in Pete long before Porsche entered the...
32.8K 796 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
67.4K 1.7K 31
*DISCLAIMER* The story is not in any way related to the novel or series. It's purely based on what I want to write. Know that scene in episode 13 whe...