Possession of a mate- Teen Wo...

By BuckysDoll24

Maxine Ripley was the girlfriend of three years of Scott Mccall they were childhood sweethearts and first lov... More

🎵Short Summary🎵
🐺Entire Book Aesthetics🐺
🌦Act One-Season One🌦
💫Wolf Moon💫
🦚The start of the end🦚
🪢Hanging by a threat🪢
🔥So done! Reckless nights!🔥
🫶Recovery🫶
🐺Gaining The Alpha Attention🐺
📝Author Note📝
🌞Night School🌞
🥰Jace and Maxine🥰
🌸A chase and the alpha🌸
💥Saving Jackson💥
🫂Looking for Jace and Derek🫂
🎊Saving Jace and Derek🎊
☯️Part Two-Season Two☯️
☣️New Characters Aesthetics☣️
🐺Sneak peek to Jace wolf 🐺
🙈Sneak Peek 🙈
🪸Maxine, Jace and Danny time🪸
💠Maxine and Jace's children💠
🔆Issac shifting for the first time🔆
⛅️The new pack⛅️
🦎The Kanima attack 🦎
Meet Natasha and Murphy Hale
🦝Targeting Lydia🦝
🥺Maxine Parent's funeral🥺
🌈Meet your new ocs🌈
🎎Restraint🎎
💥The Rave, Jackson, Hunters💥
🪞The Full Moon,first Scan🪞
🌋Boyd and Erica departure 🌋
🌤Getting Jackson back for good🌤
🎶S3A Aesthetics🎶
⚒️Part Three A of Season Three⚒️
👼Returning👼
🦀Maxine waking up🦀
🐺Jace and Maxine make up🐺

🚔The Attack at the Police Station🚔

820 30 0
By BuckysDoll24

Maxine and Jace headed to the police station to meet with Noah, Scott, and Stiles. Jace keeps Maxine close to his arms as they enter the station.

"Maxine, Jace, thank you for coming," Noah says with a soft smile." No problem what did you need from us?" Jace asked." Just need your help going over the evidence," Noah explains." Maxine, do you know Matt?" Moah asked." I do, he used to be a good friend of mine but after his drowning accident he began to hate me and my family," Maxine says softly.

"Oh my god, he got my parents killed, he hated my dad because he refused to arrest those who were at a party! And my mom tried to make him go to therapy!" Maxine realises looking at Jace." He got them killed and you nearly," Jace says angry." We are going to get him, Max, you have my word," Noah says.

Maxine nods and they all enter the office together to begin the search to see if Matt appears in the hospital after the pile-up.“I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this-- there was a six-car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." Noah says looking through the CCTV footage."All right, just keep going," Stiles tells him.

"Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere." Stiles claims. They continue looking until Scott shouts;

"Oh, hold on! Stop!"  He says. Noah stops and they look."Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott says. Noah scrolls back and they all see a teen boy from the back."That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles points.

"All I can see is the back of someone's head." Noah resorts."Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird." Stiles exclaims

"Are you crazy?" Noah asks."All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles questions

"Millions! Literally!" Noah says looking at Jace ."Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." Scott asked."Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again." Stiles says

"You mean there's the back of his head again." Jace snarks."Look-- he's talking to your mom." Maxine spoke,” Noah, that's Matt,” Maxine tells him."He is," Scott replies. Scott phones his mom up and she answers."Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Melissa said.

"This one's sixteen, he's got dark hair, and looks like a normal teenager." Scott describes."Yeah, he looks evil!" Stiles shouts."Scott, I already talked to the police about this," Melissa says.

"Okay, Mom, I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you," Scott tells her. Scott took a photo and sent it to her."Did you get it?" He asked her."Yeah." She says."Do you recognize him? Do you remember him?" Scott questions her.

"Yeah, I did. I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall... Scott, what's going on?" Melissa informs them.

"It's-it's nothing, Mom. I'll explain later. I gotta go." He hangs up on her."We've got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site," Noah tells them.

"And, if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders-- the trailer, the hospital, and the rave." Stiles works out.

"Four. A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." Noah reveals."When?" Scott asked.

"A couple of hours before Stiles got there." Noah reveals."All right, Dad-- if one's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern, what's four?" Stiles questions."Four's enough for a warrant I assume" Jace says as Noah nods.

"Scott, call your mom back. See how quickly she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant." Noah says. Scott nods in response and gets on his phone to his mom.

"Stiles, go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here." Noah tells him.

Stiles leaves and Scott comes back."She's on her way," Scott tells them. Scott and Maxine turn around to see Matt holding Stiles at gunpoint."

Noah?" Scott asked. Noah looked up. Jace pulled Maxine behind him and stood protectively in front of her.

"Matt? It's Matt, right?" Noah asks gently."Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun." Jace reasons with him."You know, it's funny you say that because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are," Matt says

"I know you don't wanna hurt people," Noah says."I wanna hurt a lot of people. You five weren't on my list, especially Maxine's unborn kids but I could be persuaded." Matt pointed the gun at Stiles's head.

"And, one way is to try calling somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing." Matt points out."That? That could get someone hurt."  Matt says."Everyone! Now!" Matt shouts."Come on," Noah says and they all put their phones on the table.

(*)

Matt leads the five of them to the cells and makes Stiles handcuff his Dad and Jace to the cells."Tighter or I blow Maxine's brains out," Matt instructs." Maxine, it's alright," Jace says, noticing she is about to cry."Do what he says, Stiles," Noah says gently.

Stiles glares and tightens the handcuffs. Matt leads the three of them to the front and they see the dead deputies," Oh my!" Maxine yells and Stiles turns her around and she hides her face in his neck.

"What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" Scott asks."No, that's what Jackson's for... I just think about killing them, and he does it." Matt answers.

Then they get back to Noah's office and Matt keeps a grip on Maxine whilst the boys destroy evidence.

"Deleted. And we're done. All right? So, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first," Stiles  snarks.

"whatever that means-- I think we're good here, right? So, we're just getting my dad and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima." Stiles says irritated.

They all see a car flashlight flooding the room."Sounds like your mom's here, McCall." Matt taunts."Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt--" Scott pleads.

"If you don't move, now, I'm gonna kill Maxine and her babies first, then Stiles, and then your mom." Matt threatens.

(*)

Scott moves to open the door. When he stops and looks at Matt."Open it," Matts says."Please." Scott pleads."Open. The. Door." Matt repeats. Scott opens the door revealing Derek."Oh, thank God," Scott says relieved.

Derek falls in and they realize he is paralyzed as Jackson is standing behind him half-shifted."This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek patronised

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad Werewolf." Matt sarcastically spoke."Oh, yeah! That's-that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, Hunters, Kanimas... It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon." Matt reveals.

"Except for you Stiles, Maxine. What do you turn into?" Matt smirks."She's human, leave her alone," Scott says, holding Maxine's protectively.

"Abominable Snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know? Seasonal." Stiles sarcastically answers. Matt didn't like that answer as Jackson slashed Stiles's neck.

"Hey!" Scott shouts. Jackson wiggled his finger at Scott stopping him from helping Stiles, Maxine hid behind Scott and gripped him tightly.

"You bitch!" Stiles weakly says and falls onto Derek."Get him off me," Derek growls out."Oh, I don't know, Derek-- I think you two make a pretty good pair!" Matt announced gleefully.

"It just kind of sucks, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless." Matt taunts.

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am." Derek snarks out."Yeah, bitch!" Stiles exclaims.

*

A set of car lights flood the room and Scott panics."Is that her?" Matt asks Scott."Do what I tell you to, and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her." Matt negotiates.

"Scott, don't trust him!" Stiles says weakly. Matt then makes his point, he goes over to Stiles and pushes down on Stiles making it hard for him to breathe."This works better for ya?" Matt asks."Okay, just stop! Stop!" Scott shouts.

"Then do what I tell you to!" Matt tells him."Okay. All right. Stop!" Scott anxiously pleads. Matt then takes his foot off Stiles."You take 'em in there." Matt says to Jackson."You, with me." Matt looks at Scott.

Jackson gently takes Maxine and leads her outside and nudges her to go back to the train station and she sends Jackson a smile.” I love you Jackson, my brother and I forgive you,” Maxine cries softly as she leaves towards the depot.

*

Maxine heads to the train station, crying and Isaac hears her and runs to find her and she breaks down." He killed my parents because of the pool party that Camden had when we were eight," Maxine cries." He killed them for trying to help him out!" Maxine screams in grief." He used my best friend to do his dirty work!" Maxine screams in despair.

Issac holds her and soothes her as she falls asleep with tears on her face as Jace and Derek return." Max!" Jace calls her." She came home crying, she's taken everything to heart," Issac says sadly. Jace nods in thanks and holds Maxine close to his chest.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ last two chapters to go of S2 👀❤️

How was this chapter?

Ready for S3A?

My heart broke for Maxine 😭😭

S3A is going to be upsetting so I'll put TW at the start🥺

Anyone want to guess what is going to be upsetting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
37K 899 52
A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with a red diamond mark on her forehead and i...
318K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
113K 3K 63
Ashley Grey was the girlfriend of eighteen months to Scott Mccall, and she goes to the woods with Scott and their best friend Stiles Stilinski in sea...